Don't You Want Me Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a moment to look at their reflections as she had, before pushing the small of her back down so that she hovered over the sink on the counter and her palms pressed against the mirror. Her skirt was pushed over her hips again, exposing her pretty pink pussy for him. Erin felt wonderfully vulnerable spread out for him like this.

'Mike certainly had his way with you, didn't he?' Jack chuckled.

With a start, Erin remembered that her arse must look red raw with the spanking Mike had given her earlier. She wondered if it was a hand print, or if both cheeks were streaked with red. They certainly still felt tender as Jack stroked them with appreciation. If she was lucky, he'd add to her collection of marks.

Jack's zipper sounded loud in the still room as he set his cock free. She jumped at the noise and slightly spread her legs further on instinct - the heels she'd worn barely keeping her up. She didn't want to appear too eager but she was aching to be filled. Erin could even feel her pussy pulsing in anticipation of squeezing tightly around his cock.

As though hearing her plea, Jack's fingers probed at her pussy again - this time dipping in between her folds to finger her properly. Arching her back to take him deeper, she could see his intense focus in the mirror's reflection as he stared down at his handiwork. She noticed his other arm moving rhythmically and hidden behind her body; she knew he must be fisting his cock at the sight of his fingers disappearing inside of her.

It made her pussy drip even more, though it wasn't enough for Erin. Even the extra finger he slipped inside couldn't replace the feeling of a nice hard cock reaching her depths. She needed the animalistic thrusting that only came when a man fucked so hard that his balls slapped against her clit. She needed the passion and desperation that could only exist when a man was so close to the edge he was unrestrained in his grip and his movements.

She wanted the physical reminders of a good strong fuck - the hand prints, the lovebites, the cream pies. And it seemed like Jack was on the same page, for he quickly removed his fingers and she felt what must be the head of his cock teasing her entrance. She almost backed onto it in her eagerness, but Jack made sure to keep her back pressed against the counter as he laughed.

'Beg for it,' he teased, 'Beg for my cock.'

She looked up at him in the mirror, trying to assess the seriousness of his demand. His face was smiling though he'd bitten his lip, as he held his cock just shy of her pussy. Normally, she'd have put up a little more resistance but after the morning she'd had and the months without action, she wasn't in any position to control the situation.

'Please,' she pleaded, muffled through the tie gagging her mouth,' Please give me your cock.'

And wasn't that a thrill? Asking for what she wanted filled Erin with such pleasure only heightened by the final stretching of her pussy around the head of Jack's cock. She groaned against the tie in her mouth and her fingers scraped against the mirror looking for purchase. She wanted to feel it all now, in one foul swoop, but Jack took it slow. She felt every inch as he eased his cock in deeper.

It wasn't long before she felt the fabric of his trousers flush against her arse, the tingling from her spanking making the sensation even more intense. She could even feel Jack's cock throbbing inside her, as he paused to let her get adjusted to his length. His cock was averagely sized, though it had been so long since she'd last fucked that it felt huge stretching her pussy out.

'You feel fucking amazing,' he groaned, pressing his forehead against her shoulder blades.

She sighed in agreement, the fullness finally satisfying her urges. It was then that Jack started to move. Suddenly, she didn't care that her boyfriend was in the same building, nor the other team members mere meters away outside. All that mattered was Jack and his thick hard cock plundering her tight hole at an impressive pace.

Her hips were aching from being repeatedly pushed against the counter, the sounds of their skin slapping together making her sweet pussy even juicier. Seeing her bedraggled appearance in the mirror fogging up with her hot breath only made her pant harder - her soft mewls of pleasure hardly restrained by the red tie between her teeth.

She bounced back onto him now, their pace frantic as she eagerly tried to take more and more of Jack's throbbing cock. Her hips slapped into his lap - there were no more inches left to take but still she slammed back with force. Erin could feel herself building up to a crescendo. Her moans dampened but pitching higher and higher as they fucked. Her body tensed the closer she got, her head almost slamming against the mirror from their movements.

It's at that moment that Jack grabs a fistful of her hair and tugs her head back, forcing her to look into the mirror as he ordered, 'Look at yourself. Look at what a dirty whore you are, taking my cock so good.'

She had to force herself to keep her eyes open but she loved his words and wanted to please him, to keep staring at herself and what she'd become. It was naughty and hot and embarrassing all in one but God she felt incredible. Just as she was about to reach her peak, Erin heard the bathroom door open and looked over.

Their fucking didn't even pause as she stared into the eyes of her boyfriend and cried out in pleasure. She'd been so bad - spanked by Mike, touching herself, letting Jack fuck her against the sink... It was all too much, especially now that they had an audience. She could see Jack's smug face in the mirror as he continued to thrust over and over, and while Mike looked angry she also saw a tenting in his trousers as he reached behind him to close the door.

Suddenly, she couldn't hold on much longer and the orgasm hit her in a steep wave. Her thighs tensed, squeezing Jack's cock inside her as he continued to move; he pushed her hands against the counter even while her head was still held up, arching her back. She cried out into the room, the sound ripping from her throat. It was the best she'd felt in a long time, but as she was coming down from her high she took in the others in the room.

'I told you to go back to your desk,' Mike accused, dangerously.

'Well,' Jack answered for her in uneven pants as he continued to thrust, 'you turned her on and sent her away - what was she supposed to do?'

'She wasn't supposed to whore herself out for you,' Mike answered, turning his attention to Jack.

Despite the worry that she'd screwed things up even more, Erin couldn't help but feel a little turned on. Jack had barely slowed his tempo and her pussy was ready for another round - the atmosphere filled her with adrenaline and she hoped Mike would let her continue. The tie in her mouth prevented her from joining the discussion and she felt used, being spoken for like an object. A toy.

'Come on, man,' Jack reasoned, 'I'm not the problem here - I'm just taking advantage of the situation.'

Mike paused and seemed to reconsider, 'You're right. Erin's always the problem... and bad girls should be punished.'

Erin watched with bated breath as Mike also moved to unzip his pants and motioned for Jack to pull her away from the counter. She was pushed in Mike's direction, Jack grabbing her wrists as he did so and using them to support her as he bent her over. Mike took the opportunity to pull the tie from between her teeth, letting it hand loose from her neck. She could feel Jack's cock behind her again, and he used his grip on her wrists to pull her back onto it harshly - taking it all from root to tip in one thrust.

Gasping at the intrusion, she glanced up just in time to see Mike's equally hard cock get pulled from his trousers and shoved unceremoniously into her mouth. They held her there, positioned between both men, as they filled her as deeply as they could.

Erin's eyes watered as she felt Mike's cock in the back of her throat and he stroked her cheek gently to wipe away the tears. The moan came unbidden as it vibrated around the weight on her tongue and it was at that moment when the men began to move. No matter how much she tried to relax her throat, Jack's powerful thrusts would force her back onto Mike's cock.

It was hard for her to keep track of all the sensations. Her pussy was still throbbing around Jack's cock as she was forcefully pulled back onto it - her feet barely able to balance in the shiny stilettos. Her mouth was already beginning to ache from the rough treatment, the head of Mike's cock hitting the back of her throat on every thrust. She was crying freely now, as she struggled to take every inch from both men.

She could feel the cold air on the bare skin of her exposed thighs, and her blouse was loose at her sides while her tits hung in black lacy cups. She'd been standing in her heels for so long, but there was no way she was going to stop them now. It was a heady feeling, being used by the both of them and having to take whatever they gave her.

Mike must've decided it wasn't enough for he grabbed the tie still hanging around her neck and pulled it tight against her throat, using it to pull her mouth onto his cock even deeper. She was choking not just on his cock but the tight fabric around her neck and her body pulsed with adrenaline.

'I don't think this is punishing her much, Mike,' Jack joked, 'What do you think?'

'Erin, do you feel like you've paid enough for your ... misdeeds?' Mike asked, punctuating the final word with an especially deep thrust.

All she could do was moan loudly around his cock, her head shaking in disagreement.

'I think the naughty slut wants more,' Jack teased, 'Let's see how she handles cocks in both holes.'

At his words, Erin felt Jack start to circle her arsehole with a wet finger. She'd never done any anal play before but if filling her pussy felt so good then why would her arse be any different... Jack moved her wrists to be held by one hand while the other moved to toy between her cheeks. She tried to inhale sharply around Mike's cock when that first wet finger entered her, but any air was soon replaced by the heavy weight of the cock in her mouth.

A finger in her arse, pumping slowly in and out, echoed by the two thick cocks stretching her other holes. Wow. She couldn't keep track of anything else, only the motion of her tongue on Mike's cock and using her hips to push back onto Jack's. Her arse felt really good, it was a strange feeling but one that she certainly wanted all the more.

To Erin's surprise, Mike took a step back and pulled his cock from her mouth. He motioned for Jack to push her closer to one of the stalls as he started loosening his own tie from his neck. Seeming to catch his drift, Jack released Erin's wrists and she straightened up slightly to catch her balance. Mike took the opportunity to raise Erin's arms above her head and wrap his striped tie around her wrists and in between the top frame of a cubicle before tying a sturdy knot.

She tugged on it experimentally, but there was no budging it. At the men's mercy once more, they took great pleasure in exposing more of her skin. Her leather skirt was tugged higher to her waist and her tits pulled out of the bra cups. As Jack found her arse to play with again, Mike leant down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

The new touch was electrifying and she felt it right down to her toes. She all but ground down on Jack's finger unintentionally, while also trying to force her chest closer to Mike. He moved to the other side and lavished attention on her other nipple too, rolling it with his tongue and gently nibbling at the peak.

She couldn't believe how turned on she'd gotten, though there wasn't time to slow and enjoy the feeling for Mike let her nipple go with a pop and crouched lower, reaching behind her thighs. With a shriek, Erin found herself lifted up and held against Mike as she tightened her thighs around him instinctively.

Finding the right angle, he let her drop slowly onto his cock and stretched her out once more. She couldn't see Jack from this position but a glance in the mirror and she saw him watching, running his fist over his cock quickly as he enjoyed the view. Mike began thrusting faster, her tits bouncing freely and her moans unrestrained.

She'd closed her eyes in pleasure but suddenly felt Jack's body step up behind her and heard him spit loudly. Next thing Erin knew, something much larger than a finger was pressing at her entrance. She didn't know how she could possibly stretch around both cocks but they were going to do it regardless.

She felt Mike spread her cheeks as he slowed his thrusts slightly, and she felt a significant pressure against her arsehole. Her arms tugged at the restraints but she couldn't brace herself on the men or the cubicle as they both forced their way inside of her. She was torn between gasping and moaning, the sensation new and intense.

'Atta girl,' Jack praised, 'You're taking me so well. That's it... just a little more...'

She didn't know how there was any more room left inside of her but God he pushed his way in. Both men paused for a moment once they were fully sheathed, and she felt the warring sensations of pleasure and pain as she was stretched beyond belief and filled to the brim.

Just when Erin thought that she might be getting used to it, they started to move again. Mike with his hands spreading her arse and pumping hard into her dripping pussy, Jack moving in deep slow thrusts inside her arse as he reached around her to fondle her tits. She'd never felt so hot and used in all her life.

Her throat was hoarse from crying out but she really couldn't help herself. Her moans echoed across the bathroom without restraint as she struggled to comprehend what she was feeling. Suspended in the air and dropping onto two cocks simultaneously - legs akimbo and hands tied up. She was truly at their mercy.

She could hear them both grunting now, they must be close but so was she. The pleasure was rising through her and she knew that this would be the hardest she had ever cum. She was scared for the intensity but couldn't slow it down as the men continued to fuck her tight wet holes.

Mike leant forward and latched onto her exposed neck, biting and sucking hard as his thrusts became more irregular. Jack pinched her nipples tight without release as he held her back onto his chest thrusting even more deeply and moaning into her ear.

Suddenly, she'd reached her limit. Erin came loudly, a strong guttural moan that would've embarrassed her if not for how brilliant she felt. Her body thrummed with pleasure and she felt hot all over as she clenched tightly around their cocks. She was riding wave after wave of high, not only from her own climax but of the men who followed shortly after. Mike came first with a grunt against her collarbone, followed by Jack's moans as he finally let go of her nipples which felt so intense that she came again.

She could feel their cocks pulsing inside her as they filled her up with cum, the stickiness leaking out of her as they slowly eased from her holes and placed her back on her feet. She felt unsteady, barely able to stand, but the hands tied to the cubicle kept her up. Jack and Mike left her there, panting, trembling, and dripping cum all over the floor as they tidied themselves up at the sink. She felt embarrassed and exposed but satiated.

Neither man said a word as they walked back over and Mike released the tie from her hands as Jack took the one from her neck. She moved as quickly as she dared to the counter to clear up as much of the mess as she could.

'No,' Mike commanded, 'Leave it under the skirt. As a reminder.'

Slightly scandalised, Erin gave up on cleaning and leant forward against the counter. She gasped in surprise when she finally looked up and saw her reflection. Her makeup had ran with the tears she had shed whilst taking Mike's cock, her hair had been pulled from it's bun and hung messily around her shoulders, she had a large love bite on her collarbone, and her tits and pussy were still exposed in a lovely bright shade of pink.

Jack gave a burst of laughter behind her, 'Yeah, didn't know you had it in you!'

Erin smiled smugly, before she caught sight of Mike's serious stare, 'Look, Mike, I-'

'Don't bother,' he cut her off, 'I don't want to hear it.'

She hung her head in despair. She'd had the best sex imaginable, but now she just felt ashamed. She'd destroyed everything all because she hadn't been able to keep her libido in check. Hearing Mike sigh, she glanced back up hopefully.

'Look,' he started, 'I know I'm always busy and I don't have a lot of time for you, but you acted immature today.'

Erin nodded, abashedly.

'I'm going to work with Jack to determine future ... exercises that we can take together as a team,' he continued, a glint in his eye, 'You need some discipline, and clearly this is the only way to get through to you.'

Her face flushed as she understood the meaning behind his words, 'Yes, Sir... Sirs.'

'Oh no, Princess,' Jack corrected, 'You can call me Daddy.'

12