All Comments on 'Doodling'

by TrailerLott27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. A little over half way through it, you started typing in caps. I reread the section and was not sure why you did that. I thought the subject matter did not warrant the caps. Other than that, it was mostly a sad story. What a life Bert had. He had everything stacked against him. I gave you 5 stars because of your efforts and the story line. Thanks for your time and imagination.

CyberPunk1CyberPunk1over 3 years ago

phenomenal story, loved it

Davester37Davester37over 3 years ago
Nice story

I really enjoyed this story. I agree that it’s a sad tale, but I think you handled the mental illness aspect well. It rings true and seems very authentic.

I too, found the CAPS problem very annoying. I almost quit the story there, but I’m glad I didn’t. I think you do your readers a disservice by not fixing that. Hey, it’s your story!

As always, thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

HappyvetHappyvetover 3 years ago
Loved it

Love it a little like Jimbob44

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was experiencing insomnia last night and you helped cure it.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
ROLLER COASTER

This was not an altogether fun read but, a good read. Never saw the reconnection with Sandra coming. I can't say whether I liked it or hated it. It was funny in some places and sad or dark in others. I would describe it as a emotional roller coaster. 5*

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Really beginning to think this is a collab between jimbob and bebop

The style is just too close. Not that I am complaining, I really miss jimbob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Your writing is very similar to Jimbob44 which I love. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

lier90912lier90912over 1 year ago

The guy's kind of an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous