Dookie 03

Story Info
What happens in the laundry, happens, I guess.
1.6k words
3.5
1.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dookie 03

"Well, think of it this way, Dookie, I mean, at least you had a chance to fuck me, right? I mean, LOL, Troy was doing all of the thrusting and pumping work, but he, well, you, slammed me good, so can that be a tie for us?"

"Well, I never ever heard of a guy, guy, girl sandwich special before, but there's no point in pretending that I stayed inside of you for more than one thrust anyways, so."

"Yeah, but your dick was wet with real pussy juice, so it counts. And you know sweetie, it was fun and you and your package is alright, so everyone is happy, right? And the feeling in your butt right now can't be used towards your answer of that, so???"

"OMG, Troy picked me up and, and, well, what was I? His little sex rag doll?"

"Well, you are kind of small anyways and Troy has those guns, but listen, it's done, it's out the way, you're alive, you got with it with a girl, so??????"

"Well, sex is messy, so it's a tie in my favor then, so."

"(Mwah) Go finish up with a little mingling, LOL, or wobbling and say your good byes then, Dookie."

Yeah, whatever, I'm a mess and a sex doll and I wobble and so what? It's over and done like Luci said, so.

"Ah, wait Dookie, LOL, somehow we switched shorts after our rump roast sandwich sex, so."

See folks, my life is more than whatever because somehow, I keep ending up half naked in front of with Luci, so.

[Snap, snap, snap]

"That's hot, OMG, that's so hot, I mean, Dookie, Luci, I'm begging for your permission to post a few of these [snap, snap, snap] photos on "twins, not twins" on Chang! I mean, ooh, I mean, slow it down with the bending over and don't be so quick with the pulling [snap, snap, snap] up of the identical shorts! Ooh, oh, name your [snap, snap, snap] price! Oh, geez, this is so hot!"

I mean, I just followed Luci's lead because, what the hell did I know about slowing things down, right? I mean, it's not like I do everything Luci tells me to do, so.

"SOB, Dookie, Dookie, you have wet spot and it's [snap, snap, snap] in the perfect place!"

"(Shove your face deep into my undies from behind, Dookie.)"

"(What?)"

Oh, so she just backs up like that then, huh?

[Ga, gag, ow, ugh, ooh, ooh, ooh la, la, ga, uh, hm, hm]

"Oh, snap for all this [snap, snap, snap], um, um, I'm pulling out guys, I mean, I'm pulling it out."

"You owe me Lenny."

"You [fap, fap, fap] own me, Luci."

"Harder Lenny, harder, my boy is working hard in between my cheeks, undies covered or not."

[Fap, fap, fap, whack, whack, whack, fap, fap, ag, ag, ow, fap, fap, whack, whack]

"Kneel and released on his cute and shapely butt, Lenny."

[Ugh, ugh, ga, ga, hg, hg, hm, hm, hm, hm]

"Push out for him, Dookie."

Well, like I knew how to do that, right? LOL, like Lenny needed me to know how to do that.

"OMG, ahh, OMG, ahh, ahh, ooh, ooh, oh my, ooh."

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Oh, oh, that was so hot!"

"WTF? Is the entire Tiki party in here spying on us? And taking photos?"

"No, no, just me Luci, it's just me, OMG, that was hot. That was all hot!"

"Ugh, Dennis, oh wait, Dennis, my boy needs some relief, so."

"I'm fag, Luci, I'll do it, I'm fag if you say I'm fag, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"Well, he's kind of huffing and puffing on the floor right now, so."

"He's your boy, Luci and he's huffing and puffing on the floor. Also, he looks a lot like you, but ha, ha, ha, ooh, ooh."

Oh, so guys just dive in and lick and lap at Luci then? Without a hint. Other than she gently spread her legs and pointed with a grin?

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Well, what the hell kind of sex fest is going on here? I mean, viva la laundry rooms!"

"Oh, oh, oh, ooh, wow, such a magic tongue, Dennis and oh, ooh, Danny, Danny, my boy Dookie isn't a virgin anymore, but ooh, ooh, ooh, you need to ask, oh, oh snap, oh snap, I'm home, Dennis, I'm home from your tongue, Dennis!"

I mean, I was huffing and puffing on the floor because shoving your face deep into a pair of undies doesn't provide for a lot of air. I mean, not that I'm complaining about where I was, so.

"Danny, Danny, Danny, you can whack off Lenny on my butt or my belly, but no more, Danny, I'm not used to all this. I mean, I'm huffing and puffing as it is, so."

[Huff, puff, puff, huff, wheeze]

I mean, this is where the two straight guy's Lenny and Danny, run out of the laundry room for fear of touching each other, right? And take their camera phones too, right?

"Damn it, Danny, pull me so I hit his perfect crack! I mean, I'd do it for you, so, ooh, oh yeah, make it so I give his undies the biggest wedgie ever, OMG, sink me between his cheeks, OMG, OMG, ooh, ahh, ahh, oops, ahh."

[Snap, snap, snap]

"This is all so fricking hot [snap, snap, snap] guys! Holy snap, Dennis, Dennis, OMG, deep dick Luci, Dennis, deep dick my ex right in front of me while I snap away [snap, snap, snap]."

"Bobby!?!? Ah, what the hell, go Dennis, make me the "took it deep" talk of the party for tomorrow then."

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Dookie, Dookie, OMG, that's deep Dennis, geez, but Dookie, Dookie, take my ex right in front of me, Dookie, ooh, oh, OMG, Dookie, give my ex one of your boy parts right in front of me Dookie, please, oh, oh, holy deep dicking me snap, Dennis!"

Ah, huh? I mean, I was huffing and puffing and laying on my belly with Lenny and Danny getting freaky with my butt crack as it was, so what the hell, right? Oh, so a guy just figures out how to slam it in your mouth from the side angle then? And oh, so I just adjust the angle of my head for him then?

"Say it again, Dookie."

"Gag, ga, ug, I'm a boy, Bobby, ga, ga, ow, ow, you're wrecking a guy."

I mean, he made it sound like that was important for him to hear, like nine times!

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Say it the other way, now Dookie."

"Ga, goo, ow, ugh, your ex wants to have a boy, ga, ga hg, hg, ow, ow grr."

Well, I'm not the faggot just because he wants to hear things, so.

"Bobby, Bobby, you're my ex and Dennis is making a baby in me right in front of you, so Bobby, Bobby, put me in my place and suck the wet spot out of my boy Dookie's undies, Bobby, I mean, Danny pulled a big one out of Lenny for you Bobby, so, ooh, ooh, ahh, oh, Bobby be a man and suck Dookie's ass through his wet undies, Bobby, OMG, ooh, wow, OMG, either the baby is kicking already or Dennis just rammed his cock into me where no cock had rammed before, whew, woo, oh, oh, Bobby, eat my boy Bobby, you always wanted a slice of boy butt and ooh, ooh, Dookie has one fine boy butt, so be a man Bobby, ooh, oh, ahh, woo!"

Well, at least I still had my undies on and I was back on my belly, not to mention that Bobby's fat rod was out of my mouth! Also, LOL, with all of heaps of bodies all over the place, well, you might have to read back a chapter, but Bobby ended up with his face buried in Robert's ass, who you might remember was drunk and started all of this before he passed out over the washing machine, so, well, I rested up and laid low and watched all of the action.

[Snap, snap, snap]

Seriously? Another joiner?

"(I want you, Dookie.)"

"Oh, Gino, ah, find my striped shorts for me please. No, those are Luci's, yeah, those ones."

"(You're a messy mess to get dressed in such nice shorts, Dookie.)"

"Ah, Gino, with what has happened in here during the last 30 minutes, well, I think we're all past whispering and privacy, so."

Oh snap! I mean, I agreed the rear of my undies weren't in the best condition to slip on my new tow truck shorts and all, but was he really just pulling them down my legs and off? Right there in the middle of things? I mean, at least my undies kept my parts hidden from view. And then dry me with a towel? And take a lot of liberties while drying with that towel? The towel that needed to be thrown back into the dirty clothes basket?

And then just lip smack that hard? Right in the middle of things? While I was totally bottomless?

"You're so fine, Dookie."

"And you're so hard, Gino, but seriously, I've have enough and I'm done!"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, ow, ooh, ga, hg, ow]

"Say that we can go out next weekend, Dookie."

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Oops, twist a little my way before you answer, Dookie. I know the perfect page on Chang for a, well, that's a boner, right Dookie?"

Hah! I mean, Gino had to stand like an arm length away from me, so. I mean, he wasn't because he was smashing me into his chest and all, but still, he must have been very uncomfortable with all my queer boy meat poking him like that, so. I mean, not, but still, right?

End Dookie 03