Doomed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel the pressure in his loins preparing to blow, Erik having no defence against this devious monster; she was too skilled, too hungry, and she felt too good. Even her inhuman appearance still had a strange allure, and of course, her face, though monstrous, was feminine and beautiful too.

Her shapely rear and bust only enhanced the exotic, strange appeal she possessed, but still Erik feared her.

Would she kill him when she was done? Was this the prelude to some worse torment?

He had no answers, and it was hard to think so close to the edge, her hungry oral weakening his mind with pleasure, the sloppy sounds impossible to ignore.

In time, Erik could resist no longer, and with a groan of pleasure, he bucked into the throat of the demon, who promptly wrapped her arms around his waist and forced him deeper, not letting him pull out as her tongue, coiled around his girth, slithered a little further so the tip could slip past her lower lip and wrap around his balls.

The rest of the entwined muscle pumped and stroked rapidly, and she gulped relentlessly, like she was trying to suck the very life from him, tugging his crotch into her face.

His torrent was potent, but she did not seem phased at all as she swallowed every rope with a voracious hunger, squeezing him tightly, almost painfully, with her arms.

So aggressive was her milking that Erik began to cry out softly and squirm, half in overstimulation, half in panic, fearing perhaps she would drink the life out of him.

He could feel her hands, wrapped to opposite sides of his body, gripping his rump tightly, refusing to let him go, until, with the last dribble down her throat, she let go with an animalistic gasp, his penis utterly soaked in her saliva, letting him drop slightly to the stony ground.

Erik was panting, that finale far more intense than he was expecting. He watched her wearily, the demon licking her lips though there was nothing to clean, he had released everything deep into her gullet.

Then she turned to him, and gave him a broad, toothy smile.

Was his death now? Was she simply having her fun and draining him of seed she desired, for reasons he did not know?

Regardless, after such intense fellatio, he was in no shape to flee or resist. His chest was heaving, and there was no chance he'd outrun this she-demon.

He resigned to his fate, wondering if there was a level deeper than this existence... or if death here meant oblivion.

But, it seemed she had other plans, pressing the soft pad beneath the sharp claw of her index finger to his cock, sliding it up from root to tip and making it twitch, his erection not given the chance to soften when she wrapped her bony fingers around it.

He winced and groaned, his length highly sensitive just after orgasm. He watched as she crawled over him with that animalistic grace, breasts jiggling from her movements until her face was only inches from his.

Erik was scared, watching that beautiful but inhuman visage staring at him with hungry desire and a toothy, grinning maw. He couldn't help but gulp nervously, unable to look away from those luminous orbs of hers. She licked her lips again... and then he felt slick labia press to his tip, folds splaying either side of his helm in a lecherous 'kiss'. She seethed in pleasure, rocking her hips to rub those folds against his glans, ensuring he didn't settle.

Then she dropped down in a single motion, fast enough to let her taut, pliant glutes slap against his crotch, and she let out a pleasured hiss, whilst Erik loosed a breathy moan as his dick was buried deep in her tight, hot walls.

There was only a moment to savour the penetration before she began to rock her hips, rolling them and grinding against his lap, twisting his member against her walls, which were exquisitely textured and pulsing with a rapid heartbeat, and extra warm like the rest of her.

He felt her hook her legs around his, keeping them pinned so he had no hope of escape, forcing him to endure the pleasure of her erotic grinding, the demon proving to have excellent flexibility despite the areas of carapace, very neatly sectioned so her mobility was unhindered... and though she had a pronounced ridge along her spine, it too did not seem to stop her back undulating in a fluid, hypnotic manner whilst she firmly ground her mound to his crotch.

She let out a noise then, a feminine but animalistic sound, guttural, bestial, but... lusting. It sounded like a laugh, perhaps at his expense given the domineering edge it had.

But what could he do? He was pinned, and though his arms were free, he didn't think he could challenge this lusty demon at her own game, especially when she began lifting her hips and letting them drop down upon his cock with a wet slapping, without ceasing her rolling motions tilting his cock back and forth.

He was drawing close to an orgasm already, his penis too sensitive after the previous climax to resist for long, his balls already beginning to twitch and tug up towards his body, his body twitching similarly as the overstimulation wore him down.

Then she suddenly clasped the sides of his head in her hands, fingers splayed wide for a broad grip, and before he could even react, her lips were mashing upon his own.

His eyes widened in shock, but soon they rolled back a little as her kiss continued, aggressive, but erotic, her lips meshing wetly to his as she worked her jaw, and thrust her tongue into his mouth.

He couldn't taste himself on her, just her saliva, of which there was a lot. Her tongue probed his mouth, exploring every nook and cranny, entwining around his own and pinning it to the floor of his mouth in an act of dominance, like a snake constricting far less flexible prey. Then his tongue was released, but his torment did not end, the demon slithering her muscle into his throat.

He gagged at first, but soon he tolerated the intrusive presence that tasted his gullet, even bulging out his neck slightly.

It made him submit with ease, Erik feeling weak and helpless beneath the near-frenzied onslaught of the salacious she-demon. He understood that he was going to give her another load of his seed, and into her depths no less, her walls clamping repeatedly each time he was drawn out of her womanhood, her textured folds scouring pleasure into his cock.

Would he give her child? Is that what this was for?

Or maybe she wanted to pound him to death?

Regardless of what her goal was, the result was inevitable; after a few moments more of her relentless but tantalising riding, his jewels tugged tight up against his body, and his cock throbbed with another torrent of seed.

This seemed to do something to her, for she slammed her hips down and began to spasm in orgasm at that exact moment, drowning his crotch in fluids from her depths. Her ecstatic shuddering stimulated his ejaculating penis further, drawing out his climax for just that bit longer, and he could feel, not just hear, her euphoric growling, refusing to break the kiss.

It was intense, overwhelming, Erik feeling himself falling into the depths of this demon's hold, eyes rolling upwards before he closed them softly once his orgasm came to an end, his body relaxing against the ground.

She too loosened up, and went still atop of him, breasts squashed against his chest, erect nipples poking him, and her chest heaving much like his.

As she calmed, her kissing grew less fervent and aggressive, and became a bit more intimate. Her tongue retreated from his throat and mingled with his in a more gentle manner, before eventually breaking the kiss entirely, looking down at him with a devious smile. She leaned in and licked his face in a lustful manner. He gasped, and murmured, feeling himself softening inside of her, afraid she would do something else and pleasure him to expiry.

"What... do you want from me?" he asked weakly, not really expecting an answer; she could laugh, but nothing said she could speak.

She let out another of those bestial chuckles, gripping his chin gently but domineeringly, brushing her fingers over his cheek.

Their attention was then drawn by loud thumps, heavy footsteps approaching from up the path, the demon sitting up suddenly, releasing his legs in the process as she repositioned her own, and making Erik wince as her walls rubbed against his exhausted cock.

He turned, and saw with despair another demon. One that stood much taller than the one sitting atop him, almost twice her height.

The newcomer was clearly female as well, a set of large breasts hanging from their chest, with an overall feminine physique. But unlike the demon that had just ridden an orgasm out of him, this demon was much more muscular, thick set and powerful, lacking chitinous plates except around the top sides of their head, which was still feminine but much 'harsher' and more inhuman than the smaller demon's, its golden eyes comparatively smaller, almost beady, still shining bright.

It had a smooth, almost bony head, so it looked more 'bald' than the smaller demon did, and its skin was almost entirely ashen grey, with only some reddish tint around its eyes and mouth.

Much like the smaller demon, it could tug its feminine lips in a broad smirk, showing off very sharp teeth.

They approached slowly, the musculature of its athletic physique flexing with each step, its breasts barely swaying, the globes no doubt quite taut and pliant, though they still looked soft to Erik.

But what worried him was the sheepish, almost nervous expression on the smaller demon's face; if she was worried in some form, than Erik knew this hulking behemoth was not something he could endure.

It turned its gaze to him, and its toothy smirk broadened into a salacious smile, a red-grey tongue drawing from one corner of its lips to the other.

And in that moment, he knew this truly was a Hell, of sorts.

---

Diana huffed and whimpered as she willed herself to keep going through the crevice, running alongside the murky stream that cut through the plains above, fed by a river that carved the surface with its wending route.

Down in the narrow gorge, a dozen or so feet down, the stream burbled constantly, and gave off a strange smell, neither pleasant nor unpleasant, but the fumes seemed to make her a little dizzy.

Not dizzy enough to dispel her fear. Fear from waking up in this terrible, dead place, with nought but her name, her skin, and some vague memories about a life before... this.

She had ruminated on the possibilities, of what could've happened, or who she was, but she had little time to dwell further or fall into despair, a monstrous howl cutting across the plains, over the whispering winds that scoured the land.

She had climbed down into the crevice to hide, but now she ran along the stream within it after hearing something scrabbling across the stone above. She didn't know what it was, she didn't even see it, but she knew it was close.

Diana left it back far behind, but she didn't want to stop. She refused to let the thing narrow the distance between her and itself.

But where was she going? Where did the stream lead? She went with its flow, but she knew nothing of its destination.

Her slender frame also ached, unused to such exertion. She had thought on what she might've been 'before', but came to no concrete answer. She vaguely recalled small stone halls and glass windows, but nothing particularly grand. She wore a dress and served in some fashion. But she couldn't recall what.

Eventually her body demanded rest, and she reluctantly came to a slow halt by the stream, bubbling away as it meandered through the crevice on its way to an unknowable end. Maybe it didn't end. This place was unnatural.

She looked at the water, and grimaced a little; the brown-grey liquid didn't look muddy exactly, but she did not trust it, or its implacable smell. She also didn't trust whatever might have laid beneath its surface.

But her flight had left her thirsty, and her body begged for drink.

She whimpered as she looked at the water, and slowly crawled over to it; light from above allowed her face to be reflected back at her, a petite, frightened visage with locks of brown hair that were now dishevelled from sweat, hanging down in front of her. She couldn't pick out colours in the muddied reflection, but she recalled her eyes being a dull blue. She wasn't all that old, but she couldn't recall the exact count, only that it was around the two decades mark.

She frowned solemnly at her own face, and at the water she was considering drinking.

She reached out and dipped her hand into the stream, feeling its current gently pulling on it. Her fingers felt the lukewarm temperature, and her palm felt the same, the water neither cool nor warm, sitting at that uncomfortable medium in between.

She sank it deeper, water going up past her wrist... until her middle finger touched something squishy.

She yelped and snatched back her arm, splashing water over herself. She looked at her hand almost as if it had been infected with something, but as the water calmed into its usual flow and nothing ill-fated afflicted her limb, she tentatively dipped her hand back into the stream, though she did not touch the bottom this time. She cupped her hand, and ladled some water up to her lips, and she sipped reluctantly.

She winced at the taste, just slightly bitter, but not enough to make drinking more an intolerable prospect. Only a slight discomfort... in a land of minor and great discomforts.

She cupped more in her hand and drank slowly. It was refreshing, despite the taste, but part of her still did not trust the water, so she kept herself from drinking as much as she could.

It didn't alleviate the aches she felt, but it was enough to keep her going. So she rose from the side of the stream, and continued on, albeit at a walking pace now.

She hadn't heard that... thing, for a while, so she wondered if she'd fully left it behind, but she did not trust to such hope, not in a place like this.

She rounded a bend, and let out a small sob as she faced a dead end, the stream not terminating but continuing through a tunnel it hard carved in the rock, but the crevice continued no further.

She looked up at the walls around her, and thought about climbing out, the rock not smooth enough she couldn't have tried an admittedly precarious climb. It wasn't that deep, but a bad fall would have spelled her doom. And cutting her feet sounded like a cruel punishment for something she didn't even know if she deserved.

The sound of stones falling and clinking behind chilled her bones and made her whip around.

A single fleck of stone bounced into view around the bend. She heard a scraping sound... and then a low, guttural growl. Footsteps followed, and Diana felt an immense pit form in her gut, taking several steps back as the sound got close.

Then she saw it, the monstrous creature that must have been shadowing her the whole time, prowling around the bend of the crevice, reaching out with clawed hands on the ends of short, muscular arms, its hide a reddish pink hue, and almost chitinous in appearance.

It came more into view, and fixed its orange eyes upon her, elongated head craning to keep her within its gaze, toothy maw just slightly open, drool sometimes dripping from between its teeth whenever it made one of those low, rumbling growls. Small nostrils dilated repeatedly as it scented the air, and Diana's fear, no doubt.

It had stubby horns growing out of the side of its head, not unlike a bull's. Its head craned on a broad, stiff neck, attached to a bulky, muscular body moved by a pair of powerful, thick legs, whilst a short tail twitched behind it to keep it balanced.

It moved strangely, prowling almost like a wolf, but its shorter arms were just that, arms with tri-fingered hands that were effectively claws.

Despite its muscular bulk, it still had an overall sleekness to it, enhancing its predatory feel, and Diana somehow believed this terrible creature could've easily outrun her. Perhaps, like a bull, less able to turn on a whim... but in this narrow space, all it had to do was slowly prowl closer, sniffing loudly and growling quietly.

Diana was terrified, her chest heaving with such a pace she almost couldn't breathe, eyes threatening to pop free of her skull, unable to even scream.

She backed up with every step the monster took towards her, until she felt the rough stone of the dead end poking into her back. There was nowhere else to go.

Was it going to kill her? It had probably been hunting her from the very beginning, a skinny stick of meat that would barely fill it, but with how lifeless this place seemed, perhaps it would take anything that came across its path.

Diana, however, did not wish to be eaten alive, and snapping out of her terrified stupor, she turned around, and desperately searched for anything she could've used as hand and foot holds.

It ultimately did not matter, Diana freezing instantly when she felt those rough hands grasp her hips with an iron hold. It was neither crushing nor painful, but it was nevertheless unyielding, the beast making sure she couldn't squirm out of her gasp.

Her fearful breathing was loud and on the verge of sobbing, kept from crying from the sheer terror she was feeling as this creature held her, its somewhat short arms meaning its maw was mere inches from her body, close enough she could feel its hot breath wash over her rear, humid like a summer day after a burst of rain.

She could smell its breath, but contrary to her expectations, it wasn't some malodorous stench, but a strange musky aroma. In fact, she could smell it in general, and none of it was repugnant, just different forms of musk which had a... bizarre appeal.

She whimpered, but couldn't help let out a gasp as the musk seemed to make her a little dizzy. There was something familiar about them, but place them she could not.

Then she felt a large, sinuous tongue trail up one of her glutes in a slow, firm lick, firm enough to depress the cheek with the muscle.

She yelped and cried out at this violation, Diana despairing over what she could've done to deserve such cruelty from this beast, to have such an invasive taste of her before it devoured her, having at this point accepted that she was going to die, simply pleading that it would make it quick.

It did not... but it did not clamp its jaws around her, eager to rend flesh from bone.

It licked again, this time focused on her other cheek, hot, musky breath washing over her rear as it kept a hold of her.

Diana whimpered again, closing her eyes as she continued to wait for the end.

It licked again, this time getting between her thighs, the tongue proving quite long and flexible enough to curl around the front of one of her legs, then the other, before draping the slimy muscle up her rump again.

She willed anything to tell her why it was doing this, tasting her in such a manner before finishing her off.

Then she felt it lick against her vulva, depressing the tip of the muscle deliberately against her clitoris, wriggling the rest of the muscle against her folds, ignorant to her small pubic bush.

A lance of stimulation raced up her spine, a powerful shiver shocking her, briefly, out of her despair, along with a sharp gasp.

It was then she realised its intentions, and felt a new distress; it didn't want to eat her, it wanted to violate her. It wanted to taste her sweetest spot, and no amount of squirming from her would stop it. She tugged and wriggled a few times, but predictably, its strong hands kept her held in place. There was nothing she could do but endure its molestation.

It growled, and that made its tongue vibrate teasingly against her slit, the broad muscle spreading her nether lips, almost spreading her legs with how thick it was. But it was sinuous and flexed and squeezed in quite easily, so it was free to wriggle its tongue against her womanhood and her clitoris in particular.