Doomed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tugged on her legs, but she couldn't pull them free, the things slithering further up them. She'd never seen such appendages ever, they seemed so monstrous and unnatural. She screamed again, and reached down to try and pry them off her legs, but their squishy flesh and smooth, slimy hide was difficult to grasp.

And then she saw more of them rising from the water around her, curling and twisting with slow, fluid motions.

In her momentary shock, she felt one of her arms ensnared by one of the appendages. She yelped and twisted around to try and dig her fingers beneath the surface of it, desperately attempting to claw it off, but with her focus on her captive arm, she only noticed the other too late when something touched her elbow.

She snapped her attention to this other limb, and tried to swat it away with panicked yelps, but it eventually wound its way up her forearm, sliding across the pit and along until its tip wrapped around her palm and slithered between her middle and index finger.

More were starting to slowly entwine around her body, Elizabeth feeling one slithering across the small of her back and gradually wrapping around her waist, the tip probing left and right as it grazed across her stomach.

Elizabeth was still struggling, tugging her arms and legs against the grip of the limbs, but for all their slow, almost gentle effort, their inexorable grasp was unyielding.

The ones that had coiled around her legs had slithered up between her thighs now, and she could feel their bumpy but slimy interior surfaces nevertheless gliding smoothly across her skin as they wrapped around her glutes.

Another appendage jointed the one wrapping around her torso, this one starting its gradual entrapment at her navel, whilst the other continued to wind around her body until it met the other at her bust... where both slipped up into her cleavage and proceeded to coil around her breasts, the tips both slowly rubbing across her nipples, forcing a startled, stimulated but still horrified gasp from her.

She had simply thought that these things, and whatever they belonged to, were simply going to snare her to kill her, or devour her, or something.

It was only when they began to grope her soft parts all over did she realise their designs were perhaps more deranged.

She continued to struggle, but couldn't help a few sobs over how futile it was. She could feel one crawling up her back, starting at her glutes and gliding between the cleft of her cheeks in a most invasive manner, the different limbs having no qualms about slithering over one another to further wrap her up, until it reached her neck, where it coiled around twice.

She was terrified it was going to choke her, but its grip was not too tight. Unyielding, yes, but it wasn't out to restrict her breathing. Merely control her. She let out a strained gasp all the same, unable to shout or cry as easily.

She felt so violated as these slimy things wrapped and slithered all around her, leaving no part of her untouched, her skin soon covered in a slimy film that made it even easier for them to roil around her, a lurid squelching filling her ears as they squeezed and groped.

They tugged on her, pulling her backwards just slightly, the appendage around her neck pushing up on her jaw just slightly in order to tilt her head back a tiny amount.

Her eyes then shot open as a breathless gasp was ripped from her, feeling the bumpy side of one of the limbs slide across her vulva, endless circular suckers brushing and bumping her clit repeatedly.

With absolutely no hope of fighting off her assailants, and a little worn out from the vain struggling, she could only stand and feel the stimulation they were beginning to impart in her.

It wasn't just a product of their entrapment; it was sliding its bumpy, stimulating side back and forth with a slight twist, the tip gliding up her belly with a curl, as if each and every appendage had an aversion to having their tip floating in space, so they clung to her and rubbed against her firmly and slowly.

A heated gasp left her lips, feeling the limb force pleasure into her, her pussy starting to warm, and her clit erecting. It was involuntary, but she was at this thing's mercy... and they were proving to be terribly good at inflicting arousal where none was wanted.

She gasped again, and then yelped when one of the suckers caught her clitoris, the nub trapped in the squishy cavity as slimy flesh closed in around it.

Her nipples were treated to a similar attention, only the limbs there tugged on her stuck teats, making her whine.

She felt the appendage push against her crotch, and cover her taint, which it slowly wiggled against until even her own pucker was attacked, the limb wriggling and grinding its suckers against the ring of muscle, whilst the other appendage that had slipped between her glutes, the one with its tip currently wound around her neck, began to undulate left and right against her cheeks, pushing against them whilst they were relentlessly groped by the ones that had coiled around her legs.

She whimpered, not wanting to feel the stimulation that was being forced into her, but she couldn't distract herself with pain, with struggle, or even with the trauma; the intoxicating fumes she had been ignoring in her panic had never truly gone away, and their effects had left her feeling far less horrified and distraught simply from their inebriating effects.

She groaned, and then promptly let out a surprised murmur when the limb around her neck began to slither further, coiling around the back of her head and sliding across her cheek and lower jaw, and across her mouth, those suckers bumpily rubbing across her lips, which she kept sealed tight, but it wasn't enough to stop some of the slimy secretions getting through.

She could taste it, and it was anything but disgusting, oddly sweet yet reminding her of something obscene from her life 'before'.

She narrowed her eyes as she tried to get it out of her head, and unable to voice her frustrations now that she was silenced.

Then it slid back... and she felt the tip of the appendage start twisting at her lips, parting them and pressing against her clenched teeth.

It was trying to invade her mouth! This obscene monstrosity truly did want to violate her. She clenched her jaw tight, almost painfully, hoping to deny it access, fighting against the rubbing pleasure she felt below... and then that particular limb repositioned... and pushed inside of her vagina, spreading her with ease.

It was enough to make her gasp in shock, and naturally, that gave the monstrous limb all it needed to invade her mouth, sliding over her tongue and smearing more of that strange flavour across her tastebuds as it pushed into her throat.

She didn't gag, taking the fleshy appendage with surprising ease, as had she taken the other in her pussy. It helped that they were slimy, somewhat malleable and tapered, despite the numerous suckers, but it added more credence that she had been a courtesan in her previous life.

She did gulp involuntarily though, eyes rolling up a little as the limb reached incredibly deep, bulging out her neck almost to her shoulder line, the flexible organs able to push almost as deep as they wished, such as when she felt the barest touch against her cervix, though the monstrosity seemed to take efforts not to abuse that sensitive ring of muscle.

All the while, the rest were continuing to grope and rub against her body, the suckers that constantly adhered and let go with near inaudible wet pops feeling like hundreds upon hundreds of relentless, invasive kisses.

The pleasure she was feeling was irresistible, and she could feel herself drawing nearer to an orgasm. These limbs, whatever they were... they knew how to stimulate a woman. Her willingness irrelevant.

She groaned around the organ in her mouth... and then let out a shriek, biting down into the appendage with little effect, when she felt something twisting at her pucker.

And with the same seemingly experienced ease, another limb invaded her, stuffing her anus with a twisting motion, something the one in her pussy began to apply.

Her clit wasn't left unattended either, yet another limb sliding across her belly to wiggle at the nub without a care to her limits.

She was struggling vigorously, though not in an attempt to escape. She was starting to be overwhelmed with pleasure, on the verge of climax. It was too much for her, every single point of stimulation drowning out her senses with euphoria; the groping of her body, her glutes and breasts in particular, the sucking and tugging of her nipples, the rubbing of her clitoris, and her three holes stuffed deep... she would lose her mind.

Then the appendage thrusting away in her mouth began to slither more of its length around her neck and head, all without interrupting its stride, until the slimy inner surface wrapped around her head and blindfolded her.

Now she could only focus on what she was feeling. Her mind was going hazy and she could barely keep track of anything else now.

Thus, it wasn't long before she was overwhelmed... and a strangled groan of ecstasy vibrated around the organ in her throat as she came, shuddering with seizure-like intensity, eyes rolling up into their sockets in an orgasm that was almost mind shattering.

And this seemed to trigger the lusting organs, which all began to throb and pulse in a less fluid and graceful manner than she'd experienced from them... and felt the three inside of her holes thrust deep and 'hilt' themselves, so they could begin powerful, forceful contractions... and release hot, slimy loads deep into her.

Elizabeth groaned as she was flooded with the seed from the organs, and sprayed with it from the others that bound her, until she felt almost bloated as though she'd gorged herself.

Only then did they stop, and retreat from her nethers, letting some of their off-coloured fluids spill from her. She sputtered and groaned, and felt limp in the snare of the dexterous limbs, drained of all strength.

And after a moment, she felt them pull her down into the water, none of them fully releasing their grip, the appendage on her head slithering further around until both her eyes and mouth were covered.

Barely conscious, she was only dimly aware that they were pulling her along through the water... and releasing her, only to be snared by a new set of waiting limbs, passing her on to the next set, being taken somewhere she was too exhausted and drained to think on.

She just wanted to rest, and with her head kept safely above the waterline, she drifted off as she was carried away, deeper into the swamps...