Doomflares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doomflares looked like an out of control alcoholic or crack whore who had unwisely turned her chubby ass to sex work and lost her slut boots in the process. The transformation was remarkable. Tammy was more than proud of her efforts. The college's very own queen of darkness humbled, stripped down and transformed into a sobbing, slutty, clearly transgender little piglet.

"Sandy, give me those slutty little pleasers you stupidly wore out today."

The mirth drained from the face of one of the popular girls', but she obediently handed a pair of clear platform soled pleasers to Tammy. The impractical stripper mules had only a strip of clear plastic along the top.

"Put your pleasers on piglet." Tammy tossed the shoes at Doomflares' socked feet. She awkwardly eased her feet into the heels and tottered foolishly. They appeared to fit the transformed former-goth, but appeared more suited to hanging from a foot attached wrapped around a pole than walking in. They also left Doomflares' clowning below-the-ankle pink socks entirely exposed.

"Hope you like the makeover bitch. Lose a little blubber and you might fit in with the other sluts on your estate."

"Can I have my bag please? It has my bus pass in." Doomflares mewled.

"You mean, 'can slut piggy have her bag please'?"

Doomflares choked back a sob of humiliated despair, presumably in fear of losing the few shreds of the outfit gifted to her.

"C-c-can slut piggy have her bag please?" She intoned to the twisted joy of all present. A look of twisted anguish seized her face as she said it.

"Take it and bugger off."

Doomflares grabbed her bag and tottered off awkwardly across the grass on her new pleasers. Her socks slipped and squelched in the cheap slut shoes and she appeared to be trying to mince away as quickly as possible from her tormenters without going so fast as twist an ankle, lose a pleaser or collapse. The heals inevitably brought about an awkward canter that accentuated the sway of her hips and exposed crimson buttocks. With her head bowed, she held the Van Helsing bag to her oiled jelly belly tried to put as much distance as possible between herself and her tormentors. A humiliating walk through the town centre to the bus station presumably lay ahead of her. How many would recognise the deposed ice queen on her walk of shame?

In a cruel twist of fate, Doomflares' nerdy school smarts weren't all they were cracked up to be. While Tammy and most of her followers achieved results that saw them heading off to universities around the country, word on the grapevine suggested that Doomflares had not done as well. And this was before her demeaning encounter with the popular girls. Doomflares was said to be still stuck in their small town with no desire to return to college. In the months after the make-over Tammy had heard that Doomflares had returned to her gothy ghost-girl ways was working at a horrible little coffee stand (clad in black of course...) at the town's train station. A girls night out on the town with Doomflares was on the cards for spring break...