Door Locks and Daydreams

Story Info
Jack shops for locks and Lizzie shows up.
5.1k words
4.45
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

An erotic daydream encounter!

Freakin home ownership! You know what I'm talking about. It's always something. Yea, Yea, Yea; blah, blah, blah. Own some dirt they said. It will never decrease in value and you can pass it down to your kids. Build a house they said. Buy a house they said!

What they never reveal is the flippin dirt is taxed every year, as well as the dwelling or buildings on said land. They never told me the friggin building will need to be maintained for christ's sake, nor did they let on that if you can't do the work yourself your gonna have to pay some sad sack SOB to do it for you. Good luck finding a competent craftsman that takes pride in his work and one that isn't out to pick your pocket.

Luckily, I'm quite skilled with tools, mainly because I'm also a cheap bastard and there's not much else I dislike more than handing my hard earned dinero over to some smuck my neighbor recommends. I grew up on a small farm about 3 miles outside of town. Back in the day, a person had to be self sufficient or that person did not survive very long. I was field stripping my bike every other week at 10 years old just because I wanted to change the color. While other kids were playing jacks, or whatever kids did at that age...I was up to my elbows in grease, either taking something apart or trying to put it back together, and not have any parts left over on the barn floor.

Anyhoo...I digress. So the current saga I find myself embroiled in started with a conversation between Tracey, the wifey, and yours truly. We've owned and lived in our house for 30 years. Were getting up there in age, although both of us are very healthy and in good condition, so like everybody else in our shoes...we start discussing the 'final move' to Florida. Now keep in mind, I have been working on old gal for over 5 years about taking that plunge and low and behold, it was she who brought it up this time!

Needless to say, I sit bolt upright, and for the first time in a long time I listen very intently to what she is saying. Without boring you with all the fine details, it comes down to this. She is willing to begin a search for the 'right' property in Florida as long as we are able to sell our current house at the top of the market.

Well shucks, I immediately saw where this was going. "Tracey honey!" I plead. "Buyers don't give a rip one about the condition of any house, the market is tight...they all do their own renovations after they close on the property! This house has good bones...it will sell."

She is having none of it! The deal she lays out for me is to renovate this house, and then, if and only then, if we can find 'the right' house, we could make the move. "That's all I'm gonna say about that!" she snarks with a high degree of finality.

So after replacing the central heat and air system, renovating the kitchen, installing new floors throughout the whole house, renovating the main bathroom, replacing the hot water heater as well as a new roof, we found ourselves having to replace the front door to the house. It was 30 years old and looked really bad. I had replaced the back door, a job I didn't have any issues with but this front door deal was a whole different story. One I didnt want to mess with.

"The front door is the greeting that a person experiences when they are looking for a house!" Tracey states. "You're good Jack, but I want a real nice door and I want it professionally installed," she continues emphatically.

You long time married guys know its useless to even try and counter that attitude. 'Happy wife; happy life,' and all that freakin jazz so they say.

So, Tracey picks out her door and it is finally being installed today. The damn thing cost $6,000 freakin dollars! Unbelievable! The object does nothing more than any other door has done for centuries...it opens, it closes, and it locks! Add that to the out of pocket renovation costs and we were $45K out of pocket. "This freaking door better be all the buyers talk about," I jab at Tracey. She just grins, turns, and wiggles her ass at me, then slips away with Salt and Pepper, our 2 chihuahuas, right on her heels. "Man's best friend huh?" I called out to the little ingrates.

The installers were pretty competent and finished up in about 2.5 hours. I confess, I could have bought a door at the local department store for around $750 but it would have probably taken me two days to install it and trim it out. They finished the job and the guy hands me the invoice and 2 keys. He smiles and says, "Have a nice weekend," and poof, they dissapear direct to their next bank heist! I must confess: the door does look nice and it operates very smoothly.

Hold on, hold on ya'll, I'm getting to the good part...

So now this expensive door causes me to have a major 'key' situation. The front door locks and the back door locks, as well as the interior garage door locks, are now differently keyed. Who wants to have to fish around for a specific key depending on which door you want to use. I just want to get in the friggin house using one key that opens all doors!

With that in mind, I set off to the local big box hardware store, intent on purchasing new combination door hardware, (it was due), handles and dead bolts for both the other doors and to get locks pinned out as well as keys cut so they all match. I grab the keys to the van and go to jump in the driver seat when I catch a glimpse of the neighbors daughter, Lizzie, out front in their driveway washing her car.

Lizzie, a 19 year old college sophomore, is home for the summer. I start the van and as I allow it to warm up I watch this amazingly gorgeous young woman, blonde, tanned, perfect body, and wearing her new for the summer, I'm guessing, white string bikini which leaves nothing to the imagination. She was getting more water and suds all over her than she was getting on the car and I was certainly enjoying the spectacle. The view was so 'hot,' I was melting and it wasn't the current outside temperature doing the thermal hit job on my crotch, if you know what I mean!

Lizzie looks my way, smiles and says, "Hey Mr. Jack, how have you been?"

Dumbstruck by how delicious this young woman looks, I just stare at her for a second or two. Such an absolute sweety. I finally respond saying, "Hi Lizzie, are you home for the summer?" She nods her head yes and playfully sprays some water in my direction. I feel that incredible spreading vibration that every man feels when a smokin hot and sexy college coed smiles at him. It crept up from my groin and cruised through my spine, flowing through every extremity and cell of my being.

'Lord why is my mouth and throat so dry?' I think as I wave and put the van in reverse, and back out of the driveway. Without thinking, I blow Lizzie a kiss, extracting a big smile from her. She makes a grabbing act with her hand and then places her hand over her heart. She blow's a kiss back at me, and has one of those big belly laughs as she is probably thinking, 'It's so cute for this old guy to cut the silly fool with her.' Again, with the melting! 'Oh crap, hope I don't have to explain to Tracey why I'm blowing kisses to the neighbors daughter, heehee,' I chuckle to myself.

The sweet angel next door spurs lightening bolts to travel up my spine and into my brain, just about causing me to lose consciousness. I hit the accelerator and head up the street, trying to catch my breath. 'Did she just grab my air kiss and smash it into her firm sweet titty?' Whatever she did, it sure got my attention. All I could think was, 'OMG its going to be an interesting summer with Lizzie around.'

I arrive at the hardware store, park the van, and walk inside. I pick out 2 door handle/dead bolt lock sets in the color and style that Tracey desires and then found "Sid", the person in hardware that knows how to set locks and cut keys. Sid and I banter back and forth about my project for a couple minutes. He then starts the job of re-keying the locks. He opens the packages, takes apart the locks, setting the little pins in all four. He also is tasked to cut me four new keys so there will be enough for everyone that needs access to our house. Me, Tracey, our next door neighbor Jim, and one for the house cleaner, plus a couple spares.

This is going to take some time, and Sid is immersed in his work, thus ending our conversation. To fill the time I find myself people watching. That type of activity doesn't really interest me, as I just don't give a fuck about what the hell other people are doing. Now Tracey, she can people watch all day, but I don't believe it's germane just to her. I believe most women are predisposed to wallow away time observing others going about their daily business.

Anyway, I am now drifting off into a daydreaming state. It is very weird because I'm aware of everything around me but my mind disconnects from reality. In fact, so much so, the next thing I notice gives me the shock of my life...

I'm falsly staring down the long isle of nuts and bolts, when out of nowhere Lizzie rounds the far end of the aisle and strutts down the aisle straight for me. What is amazingly shocking is the way she is dressed.

Prepare yourself because this is the kind of stuff you only read about in those erotic stories on 'those' websites or the type of thing you would see in a porn movie. This ravishing young beauty, Lizzie, is strutting towards me clad only in her tiny white bikini bottom, the one with the bow ties on each hip! The same one she was wearing earlier when I saw her washing her car. The only other thing she wears is a pair of white "do me" sandles, about 4 inches high with the little thin strap around her ankle.

The way she moves, unlike those runway models with their over exagerated hip rolling, is stunning. She strutts down the aisle with a smooth grace like she is floating above the floor. Her hips swaying seductively, the natural way a woman's body does when not focusing on attracting attention. Lizzie is just plain sexy without even trying. Her natural 'B' sized tits hardly move. There is no loose jiggling, they are that firm. 'Perfect' is the word I use to best describe them. Her 'diamond' tipped nipples, high up on top of her tits, are amazing. I am sure, those nipples could have cut through any material found in this store, just like they are cutting deeply through my soul at this very momment.

I am mesmerized and I stand there, just like the other few customers that notice her caprecious jaunt down aisle 6. She strides straight up to me and slides her hands through my beard and around my neck. Looking me in the eyes, she kisses me on the lips. My mind races, trying to determine what the hell is going on. I mean, all the five normal investigative questions bang and bash thru my brain. Who, what, when, where, and why is this happening and 'WHAT THE FUCK!'

I then feel her deliciously soft yet controlling tongue wiggle between my lips and slide seductively over and around my tongue. She twists it, rolls it, and slathers hers against mine so erotically that I just about ejaculate in my pants right then and there. She sucks on my tongue hard, then peals her lips off mine. Her ice blue eyes bore through me and she says in her sweet sexy voice, real low so only I could hear. "Jack, I want you to fuck me right here, in this place, and in front of all these people. You know you want to. I saw it in your eyes this morning. Do me hard old man. Fuck this gorgeous tight 19 year old body with your big thick cock right here in public." To hear those outrageously erotic words come out of this sweet girls mouth is just plain crazy sexy. My mind screams like a banshee!

My body vibrates like a tuning fork, not like when it is tapped on the edge of a table but one that had been assaulted by a 20 pound sledghammer, repeatedly. My balls are hot, I imagine a thermal temperature gauge redlining when pointed directly at them. My cock strains so much against my pants it hurt...I mean it really fucking hurt, no pun intended.

In a panic, but unsure of what to do, I pick Lizzie up and set her on a pallet of new flooring, the kind that click and lock together. Why I mention that fact is lost on me, other than that all the packages of planks are wrapped in plastic and I figure that might reduce the chance of splinters, as opposed to setting her the nearby stack of two by fours. I figure, if we were going to go manic fucking crazy on each other, I don't want to cause any undeserved damage. Although, I am deliriously excited thinking about the damage Lizzie is about to do to me.

Lizzie leans back and supports herself with her arms at a 45 degree angle. My hands slide from under her sweet ass and I run them down both her athletic toned legs. I place her right leg on my shoulder and her left foot against my chest, taking my time undoing the sandal strap, while softly caressing her gorgeous ankle. I set her sandal on the pallet and then do the same with her right.

I notice Sid has stopped working on my locks and is half turned to see what the commotion is all about. Aditionally, some of the other shoppers as well as the employees are starting to gather and stare...'How rude I think! I mean, its one thing to glance, but to outright stop and stare! The nerve of some people!'

Not one to be impacted by what others think, I redirect my focus towards the erotically seathing woman directly in front of me. With her legs supported on my shoulders, my hands are free to explore her gorgeous legs. Slowly, my hands roam over her sleek calves and around her delicious thighs. I taste her soft flesh and OMG, Lizzie's sweet inner thighs melt in my mouth like butter. I kiss and lick them incessantly, while inhaling the scent emminating from her pouty quim. My tongue follows my hands but move much slower as it is a requirement to drag my lips over her sexy frame, and of course I want to kiss every inch of her naked hide. My eyes transverse from her blue orbs, over her firm heaving tits, and down to her salaciously perfect pussy.

Her bald vulva looks incredible...so beautifully formed and inviting, totally symetrical if I may say so. Her engorged pussy lips and protruding labia call to me like a siren on the rocks with warm southern waves crashing on the shore. As I kiss and lick my way northward towards her venus, I notice a drip of her sweet syrup escaping through the lower area of her labia crevice, sliding on its slippery path over her phat pussy lips and down her firm round ass. As it decides to leave its host and attempt to spend its established presence on the floor of aisle 6, I anticipate its trajectory. As this bold drop of honey releases its grip and departs it's solid perch, it is limited in its flight by the slippery string of it's own making. Through fast reflexes and a stabbing movement my tongue interecepts this drop and all the sweet elastic rope it had played out. I shiver at it's musky sweet and salty flavor, experiencing waves of vibratory greediness for more!

My mind sees all of this happening in slow motion and the taste of this single drop of Lizzie's product causes a burning flash of fire to rip thorugh my balls and viciously scorch my cock. My tongue quickly slathers its way over Lizzie's ass cheek and around her inner thigh. I avoid her now moist leaking pink flower arrangement and asault her pulsing clit. Her sweet scent tickles my olfactories deliciously.

While stealing a glance at Lizzie's gorgeous face, I shiver violently at the lazers coming from her eyes. Her chest heaves and she moans, saying the most erotic things. "Oh Daddy, you're gonna suck on my hot juicy pussy aren't you Daddy Jack? Oh fuck yes give me that tongue baby! Lick your hot little slut's pussy big Jacky!"

'Such a silly sweet cutie,' I think, nodding at her slowly as my tongue cricles her clit. Each time I drag my raspy muscle over her hot button she moans and shivers. Lizzie's legs slowly begin to rake over my shoulders, pumping slowly as she rocks her hips, begging for me to get on with it. OMG, I love watching her squirm, attempting to mash her dripping pussy against my face. Her hands run through my hair and she grasps the back of my head, using my face in her own soft but sluttish manner!

I lose a bit of focus when I notice the crowd of people growing at both ends of the aisle. They seem to be getting closer; of course to get a better look. Sid realizes what is happening and gathers a few other employees to block off the aisles with those long saw-horse style barriers. His action holds back the crowds, giving Lizzie and I enough room to work unimpeded. I nod at him and he gives me a thumbs up!

I can see people taking out there phones to record our devious display, but Lizzie and I dont care. In a lucid moment, we both look at each other, and then burst out laughing. "Fuck it!" we both say together. Then Lizzie grabs my ears and growls at me. "Get on with it fuck boy!"

I gladly obey my sweet little hotness and slather my tongue over her pussy lips, up and down, over and over, while rimming and teasing her ass hole with every pass. I feel Lizzie's fingers run through my hair and her nails dig into my scalp as I slip the tip of my tongue between the flaps of her labia. That simple act opens her flood gates, allowing her slippery moisture to escape. My tongue drills between her petals and I suck her nectar sloppily over my tongue, enjoying the sensation of it slowly sliding down my throat. I enjoy the familiar burning tingle that starts at the base of my skull and slides into my spine whenever the glorious fullfillment of sexual desire washes over into my existance. The 'Tang-Fizzle' I call it!

Spiky vibrations course through my body. My tongue slides deep into her hot pink slippery pussy. I tongue fuck Lizzie like a freshly charged power tool taking care of business. I explore the soft sugary inner walls of her juicy venus and she erupts, arching her back and screaming. "Oh fuck Jack Ahhhh, Ahhhh!" Her hips buck meanly as she orgasms, her face displaying twisted signs of glorious pleasure.

Lizzie is now moaning like a two dollar whore. She draws her legs up high to her shoulders and slides her hands to the back of my head. She pulls my face hard against her gash and rocks her hips, wiping her hot dripping pussy all over my face. Her face is twisted and her eyes are completely white as she pumps her pussy on me like I am her human dildo, which I guess in the moment...I am!

Suddenly, Lizzie's legs shoot skyward. Fully extending her legs, then wrapping them violently around my shoulders. She bucks her hips repeatedly while arching her back, experiencing the most vicious orgasm I have ever seen. She screams and pulls my hair about out of my head. I do my best to continue tongueing her but she just takes over and I am along for the ride. OMG what a ride it is. She unloads a squirting stream of her hot liquid that hits me square in the face, shooting over my head, soaking me and making a slippery mess all over the aisle floor.

My cock throbs violently and my breathing is heavy. All of the sudden, the cheering of the assembled crowd cuts through the din of sexual pschosis. Lizzie has briefly passed out from her orgasmic overload, evidenced by her eyes turning pure white! The applause brings her back to the present and her eyes roll downward, returning to focus. She looks at me and smiles deviously while still stroking my hair.

Over the loudspeaker I hear an announcement, 'Clean up on aisle 6.' Almost immediately, an overzealous employee with a mop and bucket squeezes by one of the barriers. She mops up Lizzie's discharge. The worker is a cute little Latina girl, who smiles sweetly and says, "Excuse me Senor Jack, please grab your huge cock and step aside for a second so I can mop us this area. Safety first is our motto!"

I smile slyly at this little cutie in her orange vest and sexy tight jeens. I grab my cock and step aside while she tidies up the area. I am a bit forlorn as I watch that mop absorb all that sweet Lizzie juice. The stuff that should be inside, or at a minimum, all over me.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers
12