Door Locks and Daydreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The store manager, not one to miss an opportunity, rigs up one of those spinner signs and puts an employee out on the street to draw in more shoppers. His thinking, 'God damn there hasn't been anything this exciting here in years.' The sign reads: 'Cum inside! Live demonstration! Today only!' Of course the spelling error was intentional. His sense of humor is wicked and devious.

That of course causes the crowd to swell as people pour into the store, wanting to see the show. I wait patiently for the mopping cutie to complete her task, stroking my cock and surveying the crowd. All kinds of women stare in my direction. Some, smiling, some drooling, some masterbating, and almost all waving for me to come over to them so they could either touch me, or give me their number, or a dollar. I kept my distance, in fairness to Lizzie of course. Mostly because I have an unfinished task to perform for my sweet little minx. Sid finds an empty paint can and passes it around to collect donations.

Finally, little Ms Latina finishes her cleaning and stands on her tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek. She whispers in my ear in her thick accent saying, "Senor Jack, I love how you are fucking your woman friend. Think of me when you cum inside her!"

My cock throbs hard, again, and I turn back to Lizzie who is gently rubbing her clit. She glares at me as she doesn't appreciate my little interaction with 'the help.' Then just as quickly, she says, "Lets get on with it big boy. Come fuck me with that giant cock of yours!"

I smile from ear to ear and the crowd roars. My hands grab Lizzie's hips and I pull her to the edge of the stack of flooring. I lift her legs high and slide the head of my cock up and down her juicy gash. My legs shake and Lizzie's eyes become a deeper shade of blue. She gasps at the feeling of my hard cock raking up and down her twitching and overly sensitive pussy. She wants to feel my rock hardness deep inside her twitching cock sleeve. Manically, before I even realize what she is doing, she leans forward and grabs my ass with both hands. She rams her ass forward while pulling my ass towards her. This action causes my hard rod to penetrate her gorgeous slippery pink cavern, hard and deep.

We both gasp and the crowd erupts, loving my tool's penetration. I am nose to nose with Lizzie and I blurt out, "Holy fuck Lizzie!"

Lizzie smiles and bites my ear lobe then whispers, "Now fuck me Jack, destroy my hot pussy baby!"

I do as instructed. I withdraw my cock just enough so that the head stays inside Lizzie's ravenous pussy. I savor the feeling of her tight lips attempting to sevor the head off my cock. I slowly slide my throbber deep inside her tight silken walls, mashing the head of my cock against her cervix. Lizzie gasps and her eyes turn wild. She grabs the side of my head and demands, " Faster Jack...fuck me faster, faster and harder baby!"

I go to town on her, slamming my rock hard staff inside her pussy with long determined strokes. My balls smack against her ass with each pass making the most erotic sloppy wet sounds. The heat of our friction seems to make our secretions boil. Lizzie stares in my eyes as she yanks and twists on her tits. She leans forward and bites at my shoulders and chest. The pressure is building as the people stomp their feet and scream for cum. It is crazy and I am getting ready to explode. "Lizzie, baby, I'm getting ready to cum baby girl. Oh fuck sweety, I'm gonna explode!" I say to her rabidly.

Lizzie stares back at me concentrating totally on my face as we bang together fast and hard. "Oh yes Jacky," she groans. "Fuck your little whore. Give me all that hot cum you mother fucker!"

With those words I bend my back and my head skyward. My spine spasms. I arch my back with a mighty thrust. My balls fire the intial volly, an explosive liquid shot inside her pulsing pussy. As rapidly as before, I withdraw and ram home a second volly, pumping every drop of my hot liquid I can produce. I feed Lizzie so much cum that it breaches the tight seal of her pusy lips gripping my cock.

Lizzie feels my hot thick love juice splash against her cervix as it coats her inner cavity. This causes a chain reaction and her orgasmic response is violent. She rams her pussy against my thrusts with equal velocity and power, milking my rod for all I have to offer. Her legs shake and she sqeals loudly, "OH fuck Jacky, OOOOHHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK Jacky!"

We collapse together in a dripping, leaking pile of human flesh and a puddle of mixed cum. Both of us are breathing hard and are lost in the mental state of sensual delirium.

Slowly, the people's applause creeps through the fog. I climb off of Lizzie and assist her down off the stack of flooring. We dress. Lizzie only had her bikini bottom and her heels. Suddenly the sweet little Latina mop lady appears with a long jacket for Lizzie to wear out of the store. Latina sweety climbs on the stack of flooring and throws her arms around my neck. She says, "Thank you for your demonstration Senor Jack. I hope you will come shopping here very soon!" Latina smiles at me sweetly while stroking my hair. "I will, Latina. I surely will gorgeous!' I quip.

Lizzie and I slowly walk past the crowds of people, receiving high fives and pats on the back. Everyone thanks us for putting on quite the show. The manager catches up with us just before we depart the store. "Hey you two," he yells excitedly. "I want to thank you so much. What you did in there generated so many customers for us. It is unbelievable what our sales will do today. You have helped to make our revenue goal for this month. Please take my card. Call me and maybe we can work out a schedule of "demonstrations" he said with a wink and then laughs, heehee! Again thank you and see you soon."

I assist Lizzie to her car. She kisses me sweetly and winks saying, "See you around the house Jackey!" I climb in my van, departing the parking lot for the ride home....

"Hey Jack," Sid says while holding out the lock sets and the keys.

I snap awake and look at Sid like, 'Where am I?' It takes me a minute to realize that the glorious scene that just played out in my head was nothing but a 'DayDream'.

My mind was so totally engrossed in my conjurred story that the shock back to reality was an assault on my soul. It deeply claws away at my experience, yet does nothing to hide the wet spot on my jeans.

I thank Sid for his help and slowly approached the check out. "Where did the crowds of people go?" I wonder. I see the manager standing over there, talking with someone. I wave, but the manager simply does not acknowledge me.

As I pay for my purchases, I notice the sweet little Latina woman in the orange vest walk past. She doesn't even look my way.

Bewildered, I try to shake myself back to reality. I became cognizant of how high my breathing/heart rate is although it is calming down. I drive back to the house. As I turn into my street I slow for the turn into my driveway. I see Lizzie, still out there glistening in the sun in her delicious white bikini. She is rubbing the wax off her shiny ride. I note how she wiggles her ass as she wipes at the car wax in circles. I review the memory of this outrageously beautiful girl's sweet orgasms.

I park the van and stand for a second, watching her shine her car. Lizzie waves and smiles sweetly at me. "Get everything you wanted at the store Jacky?" she asks in a playful tone.

I smile back and wave. "Not this time Lizzie, but I'm sure I will one day!" I say. With that, I turn to start the chore of swapping out the door locks and hardware.

12