All Comments on 'Door-to-Door Saleswoman'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

If you're reading this, thank you for being here. I appreciate you. Be well.

heyall

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Hot. Arousing. Erotic. Five stars. Wish I could have a taste.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

That was extremely arousing and to me very believable. I am blessed with an active imagination and I could truly picture myself being there and taking my turn with Penny. An enjoyable read and fully deserving of five stars.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 1 year ago

Cutise! You turned an erotic situation into cutsie. I really tried hard to finishi it .....

Brer_OtticaBrer_Otticaover 1 year ago

A slow burn, but definitely hot. Is Penny now going to freelance with the PTA crowd, despite her concerns about the lifestyle? Food for thought…

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Door To Door

Another great 5 star story of adults having fun and enjoyment and an enjoyable read. Awesome fun and why we read and look forward to this authors wonderful works. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any plans on making this a series ? Following Penny as she agrees to continue with the company.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 1 year ago

What a very hot story, and told so well from both viewpoints. I hope there are future chapters for this young sales lady. Sounds like she is a natural. 5 stars for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what does she do now?

Does she leave the office and never go back to the ladies or does she keep the job and become the new boss and a leading lady of the town?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

Great as always. Very erotic, but not long enough.

No secret I love long stories.

And a little more detail on the foreplay would be cool.

I mean but I'm looking at this and making suggestions as a non author.

But seriously great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with previous commenters. This would be great as an extended story. I appreciate the positive perspective, no force, everyone is happy, and there is (potential for) personal growth. Door to door sales, though? ; ) I could see this turning into an exclusive salon with occasional home presentations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So tell us how Penny career go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read ...Felt like there could be another part to this story.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

Holy moly, this is amazing! I loved it. It's weird to me that erotic scenes are even more erotic when the details are left out. It's super hot that she had multiple orgasms... that are never described. I follow you for a reason, Sensei HeyAll.

1whiskey1whiskeyover 1 year ago

Great story but wgat happens next? Does Penny stay with the firm? Does she go back for more?

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

Excellent exciting stories as usual from you!

I think I would to have Penny and Mrs Clinsmith(as a chaperone and party host) visit my wife and I for a pool party!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No political Agenda - No Bashing of Religion or Manhating.

A story that focuses on the main character and the women who make up the community.

A simmering build up and an ending that leaves the reader wanting more.

Great story. 5 of 5 stars.

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

This story needs a second (or more) part.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

This definitely needs more

Penny is a gem so they will seek her out if they are denied there gem

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

Great story. Very unusual and thought provoking. How many sales people end up fucking for money?

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

More. Excellently told.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

.5.... Excellent story...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG! Your story was exciting to say the least. I can’t begin to express how much I imagined myself being in Penny’s situation. I grew up in a very upscale coastal community and your story, although perhaps amplified somewhat for titillating reading, is actually believable. Growing up I sometimes babysat or did house-sitting for younger and older versions of your Mrs. Clinesmith. I always looked older than my age, as my body developed early. At 13 years-old I was 5’ 9” tall and already had 34C breasts. I thought I was cursed initially, but eventually appreciated my body. The summer I turned 18 years-old [perhaps earlier], I was willingly seduced by a 37 year-old neighbor woman. Andrea was a worldly professional woman, with a model-like body, that owned and operated several upscale salons. She was my Mrs. Clinesmith. Over a period of time, Andrea had allowed me to catch her in various stages of undress. My interest and curiosity eventually led to seeing her long-legged nude body. My admiration and wide-eyed stares of her sensuous mature body,; surely sent the sexual signals of my desire to explore. Andrea’s sensual seduction awakened my virgin young body; taking my body and mind to previously unimagined sensual pleasure. I will always treasure the summer of my sexual awakening and the initial first time experience with Andrea. My thinking was suspended in time; my body and senses were overloaded with pleasure by her sensual touch, uninhibited sexuality, and desire to give pleasure. I could picture myself being in the titillating setting of your story. Of course with a twist; I would enjoy being the focus of attention. I can visualize myself being the “new young girl” and excitedly awaiting Andrea’s numerous wealthy women client-friends as they took their turn fondling and pleasuring me. Wow! It all sounds so exciting and perhaps more reality based than you suspected. I’m a first-time fan and loved reading your story. Michelle in San Diego…

devontaffydevontaffy3 months ago

loved the journey from innocence to lust

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Life3 months ago

Outstanding story! The fact that a mature women creating a young lesbian is always an amazing transformation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...