Doppelgänger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, Donny!" another chastised him, "Conduct fuckin' business first. Angie's not your pecker toy until she's been compensated." He idly stroked one of her breasts as he spoke, then added, "Don't matter how much she wants it, too."

"Sorry, Ang." Don said, and stepped back.

He reached for an envelope on the table and passed it to Angela. According to Angie's records, this little adventure netted her $1,500 each time. Briefly, she wondered what these guys did that left them flush enough with cash to gangbang Angie a couple of times a week, but then decided she'd rather not know.

"That's that." Angela said, putting the envelope into her purse, "Can I get a dick or three now?"

This experience was going to stretch her creativity for dirty talk, she knew. These guys were nasty and degrading, if the videos were any indication, and Angie loved to play up the fact that she was a whore for them. Apparently, that was part of the kink. She wasn't just a gangbang toy, she was a paid gangbang toy.

Don and the other naked brother immediately pushed her to her knees on the floor, and before she even had time to breathe, there was a dick in her mouth and another bobbing at her cheek. Angela wrapped her hand around this one and stroked it as she bobbed her head on Don.

"That's it, bitch. Give that dick its money's worth." Don said, "I swear no other slut looks as sexy as you do with a mouthful of cock."

"Fuckin' right," the other said, and pulled her head off of his brother by the hair, then crammed his meat into her sucking mouth.

Angela decided that this one was Dick, as it didn't really matter who was whom. They were just 3 big meat poles whose only concern was getting off with her body while they degraded her. Darren had shucked his clothes now, and then appeared to Angela's right. She gave Dick a few more pumps with her mouth, then turned to Darren, sucking him in, and moving her hands to jerk the other two brothers.

"Let's try the double barrel again, Donny." Darren suggested.

Donny nodded, and Darren pulled his dick from Angela's mouth, then the two of them pressed their cocks together and attempted to shove them both into Angela's mouth at the same time. Though there was little chance of success, they still laughed at her feeble attempts.

"Good girl, Ang. You do love some dick, don't you?"

"Yeah!" Angela agreed, slapping one on her tongue, then the other, trying to look as slutty as possible.

Dick slapped his dick on her forehead, and she turned her attention back to him, sliding her lips over his penis while she awkwardly stroked off his brothers. As she rotated between the three of them, she looked up and saw them doing something like rock-paper-scissors. Dick lost the first round, and Donny was the victor of the second. Angela wasn't sure what this meant, but Donny seemed pleased.

The three of them picked her up bodily, and Angela gasped as they laid her on her back on the big bed. Donny knelt between her legs, slid her skirt and panties off, and began to suck at her slit. Angela groaned happily, which opened her mouth, and Darren shoved his cock back into it. She fumbled with her hand, found Dick's member, and stroked it as Darren used her face. Angela marveled at just how quickly she had ended up on her back, naked with her legs spread. She couldn't have been here for more than 10 minutes.

"How's that tongue feel in your cunt, Ang? Donny eating that pussy good for you?"

"Mmm hmm!" Angela answered, and switched her attention to Dick's waiting penis, stroking Darren as the two brothers pawed at her breasts and tugged her nipples. Fuck! She still felt a little unsure about the triple penetration that she knew was coming at some point, but this part sure was awesome!

Donny swapped places with Darren, who went to work eating her out. His technique was very different, and if she was being picky, better than Donny's. It took him only a few minutes before Angela came on his face with Dick's dick in her mouth and Donny's lips around her tit as he frigged her clit. God, all the attention her body was getting from every angle was overload on her senses. There were so many hands and tongues and cocks and fingers, touching and poking, groping, pulling, pawing, shoving, and slapping. All the while, the three of them prattled on, spitting filth at her.

"Fuck, yes. Suck that dick, you cheap whore."

"Give my brother that cunt cream on his tongue, bitch."

"Stroke that cock, slut. Get it good and hard for that sexy ass."

"Can't wait to shove this dick up in you again, Ang. You're gonna get filled up so fuckin' full."

"You love selling pussy, don't you whore?"

"Best cunt that money can buy."

Darren, she thought, was the first of them to plow his cock into her. By now, Angela was very slick with spit and her own girl cum, and the feeling of that thick slab of cockmeat working its way into her immediately had her bucking her pelvis up to meet him. Her whole world became a rotation of stroke, suck, fuck, repeat, as the three brothers all took their turn in her pussy, then rotated up to clean their dick with her mouth.

Having each completed two rotations, the brothers picked her up again and turned her over. One of them, she no longer knew which was which, put his back to the headboard and guided Angela's head to his penis. She sucked away at it, his hand resting on her head. The other two moved behind her, and then she felt slick lube pouring onto her ass. The two of them worked the lube into her butt with their fingers, taking turns. While one fingered her anus, the other played with her pussy, fingering it and rubbing her clit until she came with the third's cock in her drooling mouth.

Angela felt a cockhead press against her ass and relaxed, bracing herself for the penetration, and then it came. She groaned around the dick in her mouth as her first real penis slid past her ring, and the flared head popped into her asshole. Fuck! The initial pain sent a shock through her body, but he waited, giving her some time to get used to it, then pushed again and sank deeper. After the session with Rolando, the familiar feeling of fullness returned, and it wasn't long before the burrowing penis began to feel pleasurable.

The third brother somehow managed to get underneath her and licked at her cunt as his sibling took her ass, his big hands parting her cheeks as he increased his pace and slowly pleasured himself with her anus.

"Fuck, that ass is so good." He said.

Angela moaned around the penis in her mouth, wondering how the guy had so much stamina. She'd been sucking and licking for 15 minutes as his brothers played with her ass and pussy, and he was still going strong. After a few minutes of reaming her butthole, he withdrew, and they swapped places. Another cock slid into her ass, much more easily this time, and began to slowly stroke in and out.

The brother in her mouth, pulled her head up by the hair and made her look him in the eyes.

"Damn good look on you, Ang." He said, and slapped her face playfully, then took her chin in his big hand and asked, "You love getting buttfucked, don't you, slut?"

"Uh huh... "

"Tell me you love whoring your little butt to perverts."

Angela rocked back and forth against the man fucking her ass and said, "I love... selling my ass... to perverts to fuck... "

The guy shoved his tongue into her mouth, groped her tits, and sloppily kissed her as his brothers worked over her ass and pussy with cock and tongue. Angela squealed into the kiss as her ass contracted around the dick in it and she orgasmed.

"You didn't get paid to cum from getting cock up your ass, did you?" The man asked.

"Mmmm, no!"

"You came with a dick in your ass because you liked it." He stated.

"Yeah... "

"Fuckin' slut."

"Mmm hmm!"

Angela let out a long sigh as the dick in her ass withdrew. She felt lightheaded and shaky from the orgasm and the constant attention to every part of her body, but she was far from finished. The brother she'd been sucking slid down onto his back and positioned himself at her pussy hole, then put his hands on his hips and guided her down onto his shaft. Angela tossed her head back and moaned as he buried his length inside of her. He moved her up and down on his dick, and his brothers appeared at either side of her.

Each of them took one of her tits in a hand and squeezed it as she rode. One of them put his slimy cock into her mouth. She should feel disgusted, she knew, but she felt too far gone to care. It was just one more sick, twisted perversion, and the dick pressing up inside of her felt so fucking good. She sucked the taste of her own ass off of his cock, then took the same treatment from the other.

"You love being an ass whore, don't you Ang?"

"Mph!" She said around the dick.

"I'm gonna put this dick back up your butt."

"Gph!"

The brother pulled his penis from her mouth, and it was immediately replaced with another one. He moved behind her, and she mentally braced herself for what was coming. The man in her pussy bottomed out, held her there, and then they bent her forward.

"I want you to scream around my dick when he puts it up your ass." Said the man in her mouth.

She looked up at him with wide eyes glazed over with fucklust as he held his dick in her throat. The feeling of another hard penis at her ass seemed like just another pleasurable sensation now, and then he forced the head of it inside of her. She did scream around the cock in her mouth as the brother pushed his fat length further and further into her stretched rectum until she was completely full of cock.

Angela took in a series of heavy, labored breaths through her nose as the brother in her mouth held her hair tightly, his cock at the back of her throat.

"Airtight Angie." He said with a smile, "Damn but you look good like this. You're the filthiest fucking slut I've ever met, you know that?"

"Ghg!"

The fucking began, and Angela lost herself. The two cocks in her moved out in a practiced rhythm for long minutes, stuffing her so full. This was utterly different from being filled with two sex toys. Sex toys didn't grab your hips, call you an ass whore, slap your cheeks, grab your tits, or jerk and throb inside of you. As the two penises alternated strokes in her body, Angela felt the first intense orgasm hit her like a truck. She spit the dick in her mouth out and screeched as her whole body shook with tremendous pleasure from every nerve. The two men pounded in and out of her through it, and then they all rotated.

She had no idea how long this went on. By the time she'd taken all three of them into every hole at least twice, her body was a sweat-covered mess, and she'd never felt so exhausted in her life. Angela lay on the soaked bed, semen running from her every orifice. She could swear there was even cum dripping from her nostrils, but she could barely think straight. She heard the three men leave the room, laughing loudly as she tried to gain some semblance of where and who she was, having been nothing but a set of three holes for who knew how long. Damn, what an experience! Then, the bed beneath her vanished, and she fell to the floor with a hard thump. Somebody screamed.

Judas Christ!

Chapter 18: An Unexpected Cure

Angela collapsed onto Angie's bed. Her entire body ached, and she felt as though her insides had been rearranged.

"Fuck you, Angie." She said, and then fell asleep.

It was dark when she finally awoke to an all-encompassing feeling of pain. Groaning pitifully, she crawled off of the bed and discarded her tiny skirt and top. She'd lost her panties somewhere but didn't care. The only thing on her mind was washing the dried sweat, lube and cum from her body. The hot shower was one of the best feelings in her life. Soaping up her tender pussy and ass, she marveled at how hard she'd cum getting repeatedly violated by the three filthy brothers, and even though she hurt all over, she realized that she was actually not against doing something like that again.

The way she was continually manhandled, contorted, used and toyed with had been utterly raunchy, but also exciting. The way her body felt now, though, was not enjoyable in the least. How did Angie do that at least twice a week, and then take on even more? She could barely keep herself standing right now.

Clean at last, Angela returned to the bed and ordered takeout from her Wozpad. She'd damn well earned this money today, and she wasn't going to skimp on getting some good food. The weary fog cleared from her head after her nap and shower, and she mulled over the problem of getting home once more.

She'd been far too fucked out on the last shift to keep track of how much time this latest debauchery had added, but she estimated that she had to be close to 3 seconds. She checked her messages, and arranged a bit of an easier day for tomorrow. No anal. God, her ass couldn't take another pounding right now. She hoped she hadn't broken anything.

While she waited on her food to arrive, her mind turned back to her curiosity about Dale. Did he have a home office? She got off the bed, wincing at the soreness in her ass and went exploring. She found a small office tucked into the spare room next to Angie's father's bedroom. The door did not have a lock. She considered if this action would set her back, but decided that snooping around was definitely in keeping with Angie, if for no other reason than finding something valuable to steal and pawn.

Dale's office was neatly organized, with an array of filing cabinets. She quickly checked each one, unsure of what she was really looking for, but hoping something might stand out concerning "Recoder technology". Nothing in the cabinets did. She sat in front of the computer, moved the mouse, and it prompted her for a password. She tried her birthday in reverse, like the lockbox her dad kept the spare key in behind the house, and the computer unlocked.

She felt a small pang of sadness at that. Dale actually did love his daughter, despite Angie being such a horrible person. When had it all gone wrong in Angie's life? What had turned her from being someone who was compassionate and intelligent, into a lazy, fuck-anything slut who viewed everyone and everything with disdain?

A folder on the desktop labeled "DomCo" caught her attention immediately, shoving thoughts of Angie to the back of her mind. She opened the folder and started going through the files. Each of them was labeled with some kind of system that only Dale understood, but as she opened them she could tell that they were formulas of some kind. Her knowledge of chemistry and biology was nowhere near good enough to understand what was happening in these pages, but it was something. She printed off copies of them, and then went to answer the doorbell.

Shoveling Chinese chicken into her mouth, she waited by the printer for the task to complete, then quickly put the machine to sleep, took the papers, and made a last glance around the office to ensure that she'd covered her tracks. Satisfied, she returned to her room, folded the papers, and hid them in her purse. Now, she just had to make sure she was actually carrying the thing when she did eventually get home. For the rest of the evening, she let her battered holes rest, and soaked in mindless entertainment from a world gone wrong.

Chapter 19: Naked and Nerdy

Angie watched the first two finished episodes on Brian's laptop, while her head lay in his lap and she suckled his cockhead with her moist lips. Brian was in heaven. This was the third time his crush had let him stick his hardon into her mouth, and he was already lasting longer. This was more a result of Angie's cockteasing technique than anything else. Eventually, this boy was going to be nerdy Angela's first fuck, and she wanted to make sure he didn't pop off in under a minute when they filmed it. She needed to work on his stamina.

Angie cradled his balls in her warm hand and sank his shaft into her mouth, playing her tongue over the veins and ridges, then drawing back to massage his crown with her lips. On the laptop, she watched the familiar sight of herself masturbating, but found it oddly arousing to see a geeky version of herself shoving a sex toy into her spread pussy. And, if she was getting turned on by it, then all the perverts she planned to entice to her channel were going to eat it up.

The second episode ended, and Angie's blowjob became more aggressive. Brian finally let his load loose into her mouth as he gripped her hair firmly in that way that she loved. Maybe there was hope for the boy, yet. Time to get to work. Angie swallowed and licked her lips as she fondled Brian's empty nuts.

"Ready for part 3?" She asked, and Brian nodded with adoration in his eyes.

Brian put his pants back on and collected himself, picking up the camera.

"Pants off, panties on, and don't lose the shirt, yet." Brian instructed, "Keep the toys and the clothespins in front of you by the laptop."

Not-eNerd was going to get just a little more kinky today.

"You've never watched porno before, but you know it's all over the internet. You aren't sure what you like, just yet, so you're going to explore what's out there. Bring up the playlist."

Angie clicked a playlist that Brian had set up for the episode, and he switched on the camera.

"Start with the little guy," Brian said, "and work yourself up. Get your pussy excited as you watch the first video."

Angie started the video and took up the small vibrator, placing it against her covered pussy and letting the hum of the toy tease up her arousal. That wasn't difficult. She was already turned on from sucking cock and swallowing Brian's semen, and there was a small wet patch in the crotch of the panties that was visible to the camera. Angie let her eyes devour the video of another girl masturbating her wet pussy, as she rubbed herself with the vibrator.

"Good! You're getting hotter, and you want to take off your shirt."

Angie stripped off her shirt and continued to play with herself, as the girl on the screen rubbed her cunt. Wet smacking sounds played from the laptop speakers. Brian let this go on for a few moments.

"Now, slide your panties off and keep going."

Angie removed her panties, then placed the vibrator against her wet slit and toyed it, while the girl on the screen moaned and came.

"Now, take off your bra and play with your breasts, too."

The bra came off, tossed aside, and Angie groped her tits as the next video started. The new girl on the screen was face down on her bed shoving a toy into her ass and playing with her clit. Angie tugged at her nipples and slid the vibrator into her pussy, holding it inside and letting the hum push her toward an orgasm.

"Pick up one of the clothespins. Look at it curiously. You're so hot now that you want to try something new. This is a big step. You're going to do something kinky."

Angie examined the clothespin, opening and closing it as she continued vibrating her cunt. She put the open clothespin on her nipple, and slowly let it close. The sharp intake of breath and sudden pinch of pain was real enough, but this was something she was used to. The sudden spike of pain made her orgasm. The girl on the screen moaned and came with her. Fuck, it was so hot!

"That's so good!" Brian said, getting a close up shot of her clamped nipple and look of pleasure on her face. "Now, let's start with the next one. When you feel like you're going to cum, put the other one on your nipple."

Angie took up the rabbit as the next video played, a sexy closeup shot of a cute girl in glasses, like her, accepting a fat penis into her open mouth. Angie played the rabbit over her soaking cunt, letting the vibrating toy build her excitement back up, while she watched the big penis enter the girl's mouth. Brian had picked well. The girl in the video was obviously inexperienced, and didn't so much as suck the dick being pushed between her trembling lips.