Doppelgänger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For long minutes, the only sound in the room was Angela's repeated, "Gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk!" as Blake took his money's worth from her mouth, until at last he'd worked up another big load of semen for her. He whipped his dick from her mouth in a wet spray of sexy slime and blasted her open mouth with a hard shot of creamy jizz, coating her tongue and lips with just one more layer of goo, indistinguishable from the utter mess that already lathered her.

He let go of her hair, letting her head drop to the bed, where the ruin of her face smeared the comforter in more sticky filth. Angela heaved, her lungs burning and head spinning from the joint and the lack of air. She alternated coughing, spitting, and sucking in air, but then John pulled her head back by the hair and shoved his new hardon into her mouth for another go.

Angela quickly learned that the term "facefuck" was totally accurate. John plowed into her throat, cramming his cock into her esophagus in hard, short thrusts, making Angela sputter and retch as she steadied herself with her hands against his chest, until his vigorous assault on her mouth culminated in another hot, sticky facial.

With her head still reeling, John ushered her out the door, and she stumbled, naked onto the porch. He dropped her clothes and purse onto the porch and shut the door, the sound of his laughter cut off as the hinges creaked shut and he threw the bolt. Angela spit up more slime onto the concrete as she bent over to retrieve her things. She pulled on her clothes, and the mess coating her body soaked through the skirt and top, turning them dark in spots as they absorbed the fluids that caked her entire body.

She picked up her purse with a shaky hand, blinked away the tears in her eyes, and then sat down on the porch to catch her breath. As her lungs heaved, and her brain began to operate again, she reached beneath her skirt and played with her twat right there on the front porch.

I'm a fucking slut, she thought, I'm such a fucking slut! She shifted, coming face-to-face with a very shocked mailman, who dropped his bag of letters at the sight of a masturbating slut, coated in spit and drying cum suddenly appearing before him. Angela orgasmed at the look on his face, then shifted back.

Back in her car, Angela used a generous amount of wet wipes to clean the drying slop from her face, glad that she'd thought ahead this time. She stripped off her sodden clothes, changed, wiped her body down as well as she was able, and then slipped on a fresh shirt and another slutty skirt. Her hair, unfortunately, was another story. She checked the time, and decided she'd be able to make a trip home to shower before her penultimate degradation of the day. With one hand on the wheel, and the other idly fingering her cunt, imagining the 7 men that were shortly going to be blasting her body with semen, she drove to Angie's home.

Fed, showered, and ready for more cock, Angela drove to the location of her blowbang/bukakke. The place was a seedy bar with a half-lit neon sign that read, "The Lusty Wench," which Angela found very fitting. She parked in the lot and made her way into the rough-looking place, where a line of motorcycles and muscle cars waited outside. Through the blacked out windows, she could hear the sound of some sad country tune playing on a jukebox. The kind of men that must frequent a place like this in the middle of the day were bound to be unkind.

Angela imagined burly men in leather jackets with black boots and ripped up jeans, bearded, with tattooed arms and permanent scowls. Angie had been to this place numerous times, and it was one of the most profitable gigs she had. The videos were, also, some of the most extreme Angela had seen. The agenda today wasn't one of the numerous gangbangs Angie pulled at this place, for which Angela was mostly thankful. She realized, as her body trembled with a deliciously whorish feeling, that she was only thankful because her ass still stung from yesterday.

The idea of being the star of one of those videos, allowing these rough men to contort her body into all manner of lewd positions, while they pleasured themselves with one or all of her supple teenage holes sent a wave of guilty pleasure through her. She wanted that feeling for herself, and as she moaned quietly at the desire to try it, she shifted again, counted, reached 5 seconds, and then returned.

During her previous experiments, she'd determined that 5 seconds was an adequate time to remove the pendant and (hopefully) smash it to the ground, but 8 seconds left enough time for a margin of error to retrieve it if it did not break. Still, the last shift she could have actually made an attempt at it if she were fast enough. Even now, she could be home, reclaiming her life from her evil twin. She hadn't attempted it, though. She'd held off. Because she wanted this. She wanted to know what it would be like to have a group of rough, strange men abuse her mouth and coat her with semen.

Angela pulled open the dark glass door, and stepped inside. The interior of the place was what she expected, dimly lit by billiard lights over a pair of worn pool tables. A few wooden tables that had seen better days dotted the open floor, while two flat screen TVs on the walls showed sports news, muted, with captions on the screens. A long, polished bar took up one entire wall, behind which were long shelves with liquor bottles. Angela counted 7 men of just the sort she'd imagined, a few of which she'd seen in the videos. Despite her newfound slutdom, she felt her knees shaking as anxiety knotted her stomach.

The eyes of every man in the bar swung toward her. Any one of these guys could easily have picked her up and carried her off to do whatever they wanted to her, and there was no chance she was going to stop them. She was barely over a hundred pounds, and dressed like the 18-year-old sextoy she'd become, in a tiny top that showed her excited nipples off, and a slut skirt that barely covered her small panties. With all of them combined, these guys could easily decide to keep their money and spend the entire rest of the day drinking and pounding her pliant little body into submission.

Fuck! What had happened to her in only a few days as Angie? The idea of sexual contact with another person had been some vague, distant idea that might one day happen to her. It would be with a goofy, geeky sort of guy that was just like her, and afterwards they'd talk about fantasy novels, Star Trek, or geology. Instead, her pussy was absolutely soaked at the thought of a group of burly strangers more than twice her weight slamming her onto her back, spreading her legs, and pushing their needy pricks into any part of her they pleased, until they'd fed her a dozen big loads of cum. She was Angie. She was a whore and a slut. Only the idea of her father being stuck with that crazy bitch kept her focused on getting home. She had to do it for him.

"Now that's what I've been waiting all day to see," came a voice from behind the bar.

All other conversation in the place ceased on her entry. The man behind the bar set down a filthy rag and ran a hand through his close-cropped sandy hair.

"How ya' doing, Ang?" he asked.

"Ready for some fun!" she shot back.

Every face in the bar broke out into a wolfish grin.

"Rick," the barman called to one of the men, "lock that door and turn the sign. Bill, go open the back."

He tossed a set of keys to Bill, who caught them with ease and disappeared through a swinging door.

"The rest of you lot," he continued, "bills on the counter if you want to play. Those that have met Angie before, you know the fuckin' rules. You shitheads that ain't, I'll spell it out. You break a rule, we break your fuckin' arms," he motioned for Angela to come to him.

She walked behind the bar and joined the man, who stood behind her and fondled her tits as he spoke.

"We like having Angie come around. Angie's a sexy little freak, and if you can't see for your goddamn self, she's about the hottest fuckin' sexdoll any of you will ever have a chance at. We want Angie to keep coming around, dig? That means you treat Angie right, or every son-of-a-bitch here is gonna treat you right, like you deserve. Angie ain't against some rough housin', are you Ang?"

Angela shook her head as the man slid his hand under her top and tugged her nipple, making her moan.

"That don't mean Angie is some rapebait gook like the kind you pounded when you were in Country. No sir! Angie's a fuckin' professional. You don't leave a mark. You don't choke the little slut. You don't put your fuckin' willy anywhere Angie don't say to put it. You don't touch Angie's shit, and when you leave you thank Angie for being your little fuckdoll. I say again, we like Angie a lot more than we like you. That about cover it, baby?"

Angela nodded, and the bartender slipped his hand between her legs and frigged her cunt as the men watched, nipping at her neck and groping her breast, until she arched her back against his chest and came on his fingers. The other men muttered, some applauding, others knocking back a shot.

"Now, bills on the fucking bar. Let's get this girl paid so she can start doing what she does."

Seven mean men slapped bills on the bartop, amounting to $1,400. Angela knew that if this were more than just some nasty oral, she could take home much more than that. The bartender released her. She put the money into her purse and followed the group of men into the back room of the place, then to a side room that was familiar from Angie's videos. The little room, designed to be a fuck shack, held a bed covered in fresh sheets with what was, no doubt, a very sturdy frame and firm mattress. She'd watched Angie get taken on this bed by 3 or 4 men at a time, so it was obviously made to support the weight of that many heavy bodies fucking and sucking.

Clearly accustomed to this sort of thing, the men began stripping off their gear, and piling it up against the walls. Angela watched their hard, muscled and scarred bodies come into view. She felt the now-familiar mixture of excitement and fear as she watched them bare themselves, all of them solid walls of hard muscle. These were men that had been to war, killed, raped and maimed. They were tough, hard drinkers and vicious fuckers. And they were all about to have their way with her tight young body.

The bartender was first to step up, peeling Angela's top over her head and tossing it onto the little table, where she'd set her purse. He added her skirt to the pile, and then roughly tore her panties off of her and tossed them aside. Angela gasped, and then the man picked her up like a feather and laid her on her back on the bed. He mounted her chest and squeezed her tits together, rubbing his stiff penis between them. During all of her slutty episodes the last few days, no one had yet fucked her boobs.

Angela looked up at the man, her lips parted invitingly. The man pinched her nipples as he fucked his cock between her tits. Someone else began lapping at her pussy, and Angela inhaled sharply. The bartender let her tits go, and pushed forward, shoving his aching penis into her mouth, grasping the back of her head, his deep, throaty groan like the sound of gravel as she wrapped her wet lips around his cockhead and swirled her tongue.

"That's it, you sexy bitch," he said, "You've been waiting for this nasty shit all day, ain't' ya'?"

"Mmm hmm!"

Two more hard cocks appeared to either side of her, and Angela wrapped her hands around them as the guy between her legs snaked his tongue into her and began to wriggle it. His cock sufficiently coated in her saliva, the bartender pulled it back out and slid it between her tits again. A calloused hand turned her face toward one of the cocks in her hand, and she released it as he pushed inside of her vacated mouth. Angela worked at keeping her stroke up on the other one as this guy fucked his horny prick into her cheek, making it bulge obscenely on each inward thrust.

Someone else lifted her foot, and she felt him rubbing his dick against her toes. She hadn't even considered that it was possible to have your feet fucked, but then she was learning a lot of new things lately. The hot pleasure of a building orgasm from the man eating her pussy began to crawl up her prone body. The man in her mouth pulled out, and she turned her attention to the other dick in her hand, allowing him access to her mouth while she stroked the spit-coated penis in her hand. The bartender slapped her cheek with his tool, and Angela turned back to him, opened her mouth, and he pushed back into her, stroking between her lips in short, hard thrusts until she felt his shaft jerk. He pulled it out and a heavy blast of jizz plastered her lips.

Angela moaned and came from the twisted facial and the incessant tongue-fucking between her legs. A rough hand yanked her face back toward the waiting dick she'd been stroking, and as he put it back into her mouth, another shot of the bartender's semen splashed across her cheek.

"Fuckin' beautiful!" he exclaimed, "That's number one, slut."

She felt his weight lift off of her body, and the man that she was stroking took his place. Another waiting man moved into the empty spot, and then Angela was back to stroking two stiff pricks, and the man on her chest pounded his meat into her sucking mouth.

"Suck on that dick you nasty girl. Oh, shit! The fucking mouth on you, you little slut!" He growled as he used her hole to lube up his tool, then pulled it free and squeezed her tits together. The man between her legs was replaced by another, and as he sucked on her clit Angela felt a wash of warm sperm cover her foot as someone groaned in release. The guy between her tits spit into the valley of her breasts while she stroked one cock and sucked another. The hot friction of that stalk between her breasts, and the guy's rough hands pinching her nipples had Angela rocking her hips up against the lips tightly sealed around her clit.

She moaned around the dick in her mouth, and another shot of semen splattered across her left breast, caking her nipple, and then another hit her throat, coating the red pendant. The man breathed a sigh of contentment and got off of her, only to be replaced by another. The sick bastard smeared the leftover cum from her tit into the slop between her breasts and went to work, fucking her boobs with the disgusting mess.

The jerking penis in her mouth pulled out and fired off another shot across her cheek, then a second onto her lips, and a final volley into her hair. He rotated out with another, and Angela grasped and stroked his dick to life, turned to the man between her tits, opened her mouth, and he shoved his slimy prick into it. Angela tasted spit and semen as he rutted into her face, her hands working on two thick cock shafts, and then she bucked against the face between her legs and came again.

"Yeah! There you go, you hot little bitch! Cum for us." said the guy using her mouth.

He pulled his cock from her and Angela sucked in breath, then her face was turned toward one of the dicks in her hand and she was stuffed full again as another warm wash of seed coated the side of her face, then another stuck to her hair. The man who had just sprayed her, slapped his spent penis against her cheek, then rubbed the gooey mess into her skin and laughed. He got off of her, and the man on her right took his place, repeating the filthy exercise, spitting onto his throbbing dick, mashing her tits together, and fucking his primed penis into her valley. Two men pulled her legs back, exposing her asshole, and the guy between her legs gripped her cheeks and stuck his tongue into her anus.

Angela squealed happily at the feeling, reached for the new dick that had presented itself by her face, wrapped her lips around it, and another hot splash of cum coated her other cheek. She couldn't remember if that was 4 or 5 loads now. The rotation of cock continued and Angela completely lost count. Each time someone sprayed her face with hot jizz, someone else pounded their dick into her mouth, another one was in her hand, somebody masturbated their meat with her breasts, or someone shoved a tongue into her ass or pussy and ate her to another orgasm.

Suddenly, there was the feeling of a presence with her, in her head. Angela nearly spat the dick in her mouth out as Angie's voice invaded her mind.

"Oh my fucking god! Are you seriously getting gangbanged right now?"

Angela could not reply. Even if she had, she'd just look like she'd lost her shit if she started having a conversation with someone else who wasn't there.

"Feels great, huh? Oh, you can't talk with a mouthful of dick, can you. Doesn't matter. I just dropped in to say thanks again for the new setup. Your buddy Brian has been really helpful, turning you into a naughty little slut."

Angela felt a rush of rage at the unfairness of it as the nameless stranger plowed her mouth and Angie laughed at her. She did her best to ignore the taunting, but her resolve hardened. She couldn't wait any longer. That bitch had to go.

"Kinda looks like you're doing pretty well on that front yourself!" Angie taunted her.

Angela was sure she'd taken at least 10 loads to the face now. Sperm hardened and caked on her eyelids, and she couldn't open them. Each time a cock bulged in her cheek, she felt dried semen crack and peel on her skin. The sexy mess between her tits had flowed and pooled into the dip of her throat, and still the hard cocks kept coming. These guys were like machines. She worked cock after cock with her tired hands and sore jaws. Her tits felt like they were soaked in spit from the nasty bastards sucking on them or hocking spit for lube onto them to ease their masturbation.

"Look at you go, slut!" Angie said in her head, "I guess I shouldn't be surprised you had it in you."

"Fuck you!" Angela spat, and then someone slapped her face and pushed a dick into her mouth, assuming she was just egging him on.

Her own girl cum flowed from between her legs, lapped up by one after another of the filthy men. They laughed at her, pawed her body, called her a cocksucker, whore, slut, bitch, cum dumpster, and any number of dirty names. How long this went on, she wasn't certain, but at some point, she was down to only two men alternating use of her mouth. Nobody was fucking her tits anymore. Another blast of cock cream hit her chin, and then there was only one. She couldn't see a thing, and had no idea which of them it was.

This guy had staying power now, though. For long minutes she cradled his nuts as he fucked his penis into her sore mouth, gripping her cum-sticky hair in his fist as he grunted and groaned. At last, his cock gave one big jerk and he unloaded his final shot into her sucking mouth. She swallowed it down, moaning happily around his rod until he was finished with her.

"Wow! You must have drained that one at least once already." Angie said, "How many did they get together today?"

Angela ignored her.

The remaining men had become spectators, snapping pictures of her cum-coated body for later use as they chatted idly or made crude jokes. The final man withdrew, and Angela licked her lips, swallowing any leftover cum that her tongue could reach while she fingered herself in front of the crowd of men to one final, back-arching slutgasm.

"Oh, fuck! That's hot. Get yours, bitch!" Angie laughed, "That shit felt great, didn't it?"

Even as the pleasure shot up her body, she held the image of herself, her real self, in the front of her mind. She was Angela, the nerdy girl with glasses and a book in her hand. Angela. She was Angela. Someone threw a towel at her and she wiped the crust of sperm from her eyes, and blinked against the sudden light of the dim room. The men filed out of the door, leaving her alone on the dirty bed with nothing but a towel in her hand.