Doreen Whips Up Some Dinner

Story Info
Actually, she mostly whips up the narrator's cock.
4.1k words
4.42
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally wrote a sequel to Wayward Ellen and Ellen and Doreen, Punished Together which were published a while ago. In the first story, the narrator decides that his wife's cheating with two other guys has become extremely blatant. On advice from his uncle, he spanks her on her bare backside. However, she is surprised to find that she likes it and she seduces him right there in the living room. It seems that he inadvertently saved the marriage.

A week later he comes home and finds his wife Ellen in bed with her best friend Doreen. He decides that a harsher punishment is needed, and he whips Ellen across her ass with a belt. However, Doreen claims that she was partially responsible for the episode, and she volunteers to be belted too. Later she admits she did it to live out one of her BDSM fantasies.

Instead of saving the marriage, these actions cause Ellen to walk out on him. By the next day, she has left a note telling him that she wants a divorce and that she is moving her possessions out of the apartment.

When Ellen left on the first evening, Doreen hung around and chatted with him while they played records. He invited her out for drinks and she accepted.

The next day, after finding the good-bye note from Ellen, he calls Doreen to tell her about it. She invites him to her nearby apartment for dinner, which is where this story picks up.

This is happening in the Sunset Park and Bay Ridge sections of Brooklyn in October 1981. The Salient is the college newspaper they all used to be on.

*******

That evening I did go over to Doreen's apartment. She greeted me at the door, and I noted that she had dressed up -- obviously for me. Her skirt was loose-fitting and came down to her knees. However, her white blouse was short-sleeved and fairly tight. I noticed her breasts pushing against the front of it. For her footgear, she had a pair of chunky brown sandals but no stockings.

Her greeting at the door was platonic, which wasn't surprising I guess. We hadn't even had our first kiss yet. She offered me a glass of wine, and we sat down on her sofa.

Doreen was much more slender than Ellen, who was on the heavy side. I did like women of various body types, however. She was about five-foot-six, and she had reddish-brown hair, which was tied up in a sort of ponytail, and fair Irish skin. Both women were nearly twenty-four years old -- Ellen's birthday in fact was at the end of the month -- while I was twenty-seven.

After a bit of preliminary chat, I said, "Doreen, could we talk about some things? I mean, this has all been rather confusing for me, and probably for you too."

"Of course we can talk, that would be fine." I had known Doreen for over six years, but she had always been Ellen's friend. Now I had to bring up some sensitive issues with her, and I wasn't exactly sure how to proceed.

The first thing I asked was, "I'd like to know where you stand with Ellen if you feel you can handle the topic. I mean, it wasn't until yesterday that I found out -- well, you know."

"Let me get a cigarette, it will help me think." I had heard that from smokers before. They were usually addicted to the nicotine, of course.

"Sure, go ahead."

Despite my curiosity about the hows and whys of her lesbian relationship with Ellen, I decided on the spot to go in another direction. There would be other times when I could get into that topic. Instead, I said, "Now here's the thing; I haven't heard anything from her today. She didn't even leave a message on the answering machine."

"Well, why don't you call her? She's either at work or at her parent's house." She either didn't notice or didn't care that I had switched the direction of our conversation.

I replied, "I might, I guess; I'll give her a couple of days perhaps. I was kind of expecting her to get to me first. She did leave me that rather nasty note, which I've brought with me." I felt no guilt about showing it to Doreen.

After reading it, she said, "It seems from this that you probably will hear from her lawyer first when she gets one. Although I suppose she might want to arrange times to get more stuff out of the apartment."

Then Doreen surprised me with something. "Paul, I will admit this to you. I've noticed you since I first met you."

I felt a little thump or twitch inside myself, but I remained matter-of-fact about it. "I met you right after I had met Ellen. In fact, we both met you at the same time. The Women's Center, remember that?"

She said, "Yeah, we were all on the roof on some building on the South Campus -- Downer Hall maybe."

"I can't place which building either." I had the urge to confess to her. "Okay, Doreen, I'll admit this too. I've also noticed you since about the same time."

"You were quite a gentleman, however; you never made a play for me. A lot of guys would have done that." She laughed, "You're blushing, you know."

"That's me, a real poker face. But yeah, I can feel it -- I mean in my face."

"Would you like to share a doobie? I've got a couple of them here."

"I guess I would. But it's going to interfere with my ability to talk lucidly at some point."

"We'll go slow to start with -- just a few puffs." She grinned at me. "And, honestly, at some point we're going to be beyond merely talking."

I knew I heard that correctly, but I was having trouble believing it. Doreen got up and walked across the room to get her evil weed. Yesterday was the first day I had seen her pale bare backside. I wished I had gotten a better view of her bare pussy, but perhaps I would today. Suddenly I was aware of a tingling in my crotch; I was getting an erection.

I had a couple of puffs -- well, with pot you had to hold it in your lungs for a bit, so drags might be a better than word than puffs. Doreen did it four times. In a moment I felt the drug going through my system. It was strong stuff, but not like the mind-fucking I had gotten from some Thai sticks once. I suspect that those things actually continued at least some hashish.

Doreen asked me, "Would you mind telling me where you noticed me and what you saw in me?"

That usually was not a question I would directly answer, or I would deflect it with a joke perhaps. I was wary of giving a woman too much information about what I thought of her, especially at the beginning. Although, it wasn't really the beginning time-wise. She saw my hesitation and she probably guessed the reason. "Come on, don't overthink it. Just tell me."

I figured that I had known her for years and I knew she was a kind and thoughtful person. Besides, our connection to each other had changed drastically in the last couple of days..

I said, "I'm trying to remember some incident. One was during our days on The Salient. It was some kind of staff meeting I guess, but it was in this row house on the West Side somewhere. It was warm weather, and you were sitting near a window, smoking a cigarette. You had a short-sleeved blouse, and your midriff was bared."

"I haven't done that in a while. So that caught your attention."

"It also caught the attention of some other guy, I don't remember his name. He was on your other side, trying to chat you up, and you weren't buying it."

"Did you want to chat me up?"

"We didn't say that much. I would have liked to, but I was always loyal to Ellen."

"I know. Any other time you can think of?" I wondered why she wanted to know about these long-ago events. Maybe she was trying to assess my view of her.

"Yes, at some point in 1978 I guess, you were sitting on our floor in the Mosholu Parkway apartment we had. It was a warm day; I think you were barefoot, and your hair was really long at that time."

She looked away from me, and she said in a deadpan voice, "So, Paul, have you ever masturbated thinking of me?"

Baby, you can't ask a guy a question like that. I fumbled my reply and turned it into another question, "Do I have to answer that?"

She shrugged, "No, of course not."

Yet I told her a bit anyway, "Okay, I have, but don't ask me for the plots because I don't remember them."

She pondered something. "I've also been curious about which of the women at The Salient you fantasized about."

"Man, Doreen, you seem obsessed with guys jerking off, or at least with me doing it." I hoped that came across as a joke; she did smile at me. "All right, there was Lilith, although I couldn't stand her."

"It would be a hate fuck, in other words."

"I'm not the only guy who thought that. I also wanted to take her across my knee and give her a good bare-ass spanking."

"She probably deserved it. And maybe she would have actually liked it."

"There was also Lydia -- I loved when she came in one day with black knee socks. There was Karen and Martha, and of course, Ellen when I first met her. Well, there were many other times with her after that. That about covers it."

"Interesting that you fantasized about your own wife. What, you weren't getting enough in real life?"

I could tell she was kidding me, but I told her the truth. "A little more would have been nice, I guess."

"So, Paul, is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

It seemed like the game she was playing was a bit odd, but I did have something. "Doreen, I got the feeling that you wanted to be belted before I had actually started it. You even volunteered for it. Have you ever been spanked before?"

"No, I haven't; my parents certainly never did it to us."

"But you seemed to know ahead of time that you would like it. How was that?"

"It should be obvious. I often fantasied about it while masturbating."

Wow, that was blunt. I feared I would start stuttering, but I kept myself under control. "But that's not the same as actually doing it."

"Oh, but yesterday I finally got the proof I needed."

Did she really say that? "I was wondering, you know, because..." I wasn't sure how to end that sentence.

"I'll confirm it for you. My pussy was well lubricated when you were done with your, ah, discipline." I was unable to respond to that either. "In fact, when I came back here last night from the bar, I masturbated -- three times, all good thumping orgasms."

She was obviously amused by her teasing of me. I tried to switch the topic ever so slightly.

"Who did you imagine doing this to you, I mean before last night?.

"Various authority figures. Professors, priests. Cops who would catch me not wearing panties, and punish me for public lewdness."

"The cop thing sounds highly unlikely, but I know it's a fantasy. You said priests?"

"Yes, I imagined that I was still going to confession, and they would hear about my sins and tell me to meet them in the rectory."

"What did you confess to?"

"Why, masturbation of course!" We both laughed at that.

I asked her, "So did these guys take you over their knees?"

"You seem fascinated by this."

I almost apologized, but I checked myself. "All right, I am, but it's hard to find out anything about the topic."

Now one can go online and see tons of spanking photos and stories. Back then I craved every tidbit of information I could get. I was too diffident to go into a porn store and buy one of those English spanking mags. About the only picture I had ever seen was the famous cover of National Lampoon's "Back to College" issue years before.

Doreen said, "That's okay, I'll tell you what I thought. Yes, they often would take me across their laps. Usually, it was a hand spanking. But sometimes I would be kneeling on a chair, or standing up, bent over. Then they might use a paddle or a belt. It always had to be on the bare behind, that's for sure. None of that over-the-panties kind of thing." She stopped for a moment and said, "You're looking at me like all this really happened." We both laughed at that too.

She said, "Here, have a look at what you did yesterday." I doubted I would have requested that, but she seemed quite willing to do it. She stood up, lifted her skirt, and lowered her basic white panties. Then she bent over and presented her spanked backside to me.

There were red stripes across her hindquarters where my belt had landed on her. I felt a touch of pity. "That still looks pretty sore."

She looked back at me and smiled, "It is, but I'll live." Then she said, "I know you'd like a better look at my cunt than you got yesterday." How did she know that, or was it just obvious? But she did show me. First, she let her panties drop to her feet and she stepped out of them. Then she bent over again and spread her legs apart.

It was a very pretty pussy, but any that were bare would seem that way to me. I wasn't sure what to say. "Ah, your hair down there is the same color as the hair on your head. Sort of reddish-brown, I'd say."

She looked back at me again. "That's me, an all-natural girl. By the way, I'm getting damp down there -- I'm getting tingles too. All of this dirty talk is turning me on."

As she stood up straight again, I thought, man, this is way beyond flirting; she's making a pass at me. She came back to the sofa and eased herself into place. Yeah, she's sore, all right. I noticed that her panties remained on the floor.

For a few moments, we looked at each other. She seemed to be assessing me. Then she said, "Pot always makes me horny."

I could feel it in my system too, although it was at a low dose. "Well, it also does that to me." I blurted out, "Sex and masturbation are about the only things that go better with that drug. Everything else becomes more difficult."

She liked that, "That's true, for sure! Look, Paul, I'm almost positive that Ellen isn't coming back to you but, in any case, I don't care. I'm going to do what I want. How do you feel about it?"

I managed to say, "I feel the same way, I think."

She didn't respond, but a few seconds later she made her move on me. Doreen brought herself closer and started kissing me; I kissed back. In short order, we were having an intense make-out session. Then her hands were rubbing the upper part of my body and I was rubbing the upper part of hers.

She whispered in my ear, "Please, open up my blouse and bra. Then fondle my breasts, especially the nipples. That just feels so good."

I had no trouble with her blouse, but I fumbled with the back of her bra. She good-naturedly said, "You guys are all the same. Here let me do it." Then I was gazing at her breasts. They were small but nice and pointy; her nipples were already hard. I used my fingers and my mouth on her, and she leaned back and moaned.

After some of that, she whispered into my ear again. I had noticed that before; women will often keep their voices down when making a sexual proposition, even if there is no one around to overhear them.

"I think for our first evening here, we should just have oral sex."

"Okay..." I knew she must have had more to say.

"A sixty-nine is a little hard to co-ordinate." I supposed she knew that from her own experiences. "What we should do is, I'll blow you and you'll go down on me. Sounds good?"

This girl works really fast, that's for sure."Sounds great." I had only been there for about a half-hour.

"One thing first." She got up on her knees and knelt on the sofa cushion. "Please, put your hand under my skirt and feel up my cunt."

I reached under and up. At first, I just rubbed along the outside of her vulva, which she enjoyed a lot. Then I put a finger in deeper and moved it around.

"Doreen, you're soaked in there."

Her eyes were closed. "Of course I am."

I got two fingers into her; I couldn't see it, but I tried to go easy on her clitoris. I knew how sensitive women were at that spot. She was making a lot of noise, and I wondered if she would come from just from my hand. But a full finger-fucking was not going to be on the agenda tonight.

Doreen finally sat down again and said, "For the oral sex, I said that you should get it first."

"Does it really matter?"

She looked me over. "From that bulge you in have in your pants, it looks like you need some relief soon. I can wait."

"I think I could have made you climax from just my hand. You ever had a guy do that to you?"

"I have, but let's stick to our original plan." I thought, it was your original plan, but I'll go with it.

She reached for my crotch and unbuckled my pants and unzipped them. Then she reached into my drawers and pulled my dick out.

"Oh my, it's so stiff already."

I knew she was joshing with me. "Well, honey, you can't be that surprised."

"And it really is two-toned, just like Ellen said." I thought, Ellen has a big mouth. But yeah, my cock was darker on the inner half as opposed to the outer segment. Doreen gently touched me and stroked me a bit. It was already feeling wonderful. Then she asked me, "So how would you like it, I mean your blowjob?"

I made a quick decision. "I'd like to stand up while you kneel in front of me."

"All right, that's fine. Just lower your pants all the way down."

It occurred to me that I'd be able to stroke her hair, but I wouldn't be able to reach her tits or her genitals. Oh well, it's only the first time.

I was getting the idea that this whole evening wasn't spontaneous enough; too much talk about what we were doing. But once Doreen got down on me, I changed my mind. Ellen had been pretty fair at giving blowjobs, but Doreen had a real flair for it.

She was so gentle, so tender with it at the beginning. First I got little licks and kisses on my glans. Then she worked her mouth up and down my shaft, kissing and licking it as she did that. One of her hands held the base of my cock, and her other hand rubbed my thighs and backside.

I ran my hands through her hair, and I moaned and praised her abilities. It didn't matter what I said; people are usually not that articulate during sex acts. At one point I asked, "Are you going to swallow this?" I usually forgot to ask that ahead of time.

She stopped long enough to reply, "No, just shoot it into my mouth, from maybe an inch or two away."

"Why is that?"

"I want to see you ejaculate."

"Whatever you want, baby."

I could feel the build-up in me, and when it was time to come I pulled out and did the last strokes with my hand. Well, her hand helped too. I managed to say one more thing, "Oh Doreen, I'm going to shoot it right now."

My aim was pretty good, and I shot a stream into her open mouth. Inevitably, a bit splashed elsewhere on her face. When I was done, she closed her mouth and swallowed my load; I fell back onto the couch. Without thinking, I pulled out a handkerchief and gave it to her to clean up.

Then she sat on the couch and put her arms around me. "Would you like to taste a little of your own cum?"

"Of course."

She began kissing me, and there was a bit of semen still on her lips. When she was done, I commented, "All guys have tasted themselves, I mean when they, well, jerk off."

"All girls have tasted their own pussy juices too, I imagine." We smooched for a while until I said, "So, how would you like it?"

"I've got an idea that will be easy on my sore butt. Lie down on the catch and I will rub my crotch against your mouth."

"Please keep your sandals on."

"I had already planned on that. I am taking the skirt off so that it is out of the way."

She stood up and removed her garment. I noticed how slim and pale her legs were. Ellen was pale too, but she had big meaty thighs and calves.

She got on top of me, and I stuck my tongue out as her underside passed over my face. I had never used that technique with Ellen, but it seemed to work very well. Doreen put her hands down and held my shoulders. I didn't want to rub her hips -- some of the belt marks went all the way around -- so I reached up to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples. She put one leg down on the floor while she folded the other one next to me.

12