Doreen Whips Up Some Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of that stimulation was very effective on her. She said various endearing but silly things to me during the act. As her excitement increased, her movements become faster and she pushed down harder on my mouth. My tongue went all the way into her vagina, and I enjoyed the taste of her fluids.

When she climaxed, she loudly said, "God, I'm going to come; I'm coming right now." For some reason, people often liked to announce the arrival of their orgasms even though it was obvious what was happening. I had just done that myself during my turn. Mentioning God seemed to be another popular trope

At her peak, she lifted her arms and stuck them straight out. I had to hold her torso to keep her steady. When she was done, she fell flat onto me. She put her face right next to mine.

When she kissed me, she said, "Now I can taste myself on your lips."

"The sweetest taste in the world."

"Well, some guys aren't that fond of it."

"That's an attitude I can't understand."

Eventually, she looked at her watch and said, "I'm getting hungry. Let's order a pizza."

"That seems good to me."

Earlier on the phone, she had promised to "whip up" something for us to eat. I don't think she had intended it as a pun. However, the one time I had tasted something she had cooked, which was fish chowder, I found it almost inedible. Well, arguably she had whipped up my cock quite well. Anyway, pizza seemed like a good choice.

During our meal, she asked me if I was staying for the night. I said, "Of course I am." That was good because after our pizza we had another bout of oral sex. We repeated everything we had done before, but why mess with success?

When I was in her room later, I noted how narrow her bed was. She replied, "Well, it's fine for a single lady like me."

"Until you invite some guy over."

"I've never had one here before." I wondered how long it was since she had been with any guy at all. But the bed worked well enough; to me, it was "cozy."

*****

The next chapter deals with what happens on the next day.

Some people may ask, "Why didn't he just have a three-some when he caught the women in bed?" He may not having fully realized it at the time, but his interest in some BDSM action overrode his opportunity for sex with the two woman. That is a topic that Doreen (who is pretty kinky herself) brings up with him on the following day.

12