All Comments on 'Doretta's Mistake Ch. 01'

by amasterfound

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Read It Before

I hope you are the same author from this other site where i read this story a couple days ago

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 19 years ago
Awesome work!

I love mixing incest and male dominance! Very hot! Of course, I am biased!

cathywillcathywillabout 19 years ago
Scary

Her brother seems rather mean but I found myself getting more excited the further I read.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
But..

Shouldn't this be under the BDSM category???

I read as far as the special BDSM room.

jessy19jessy19almost 19 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story! Even though I'm not much into domiant males this story was hot! I loved the slow development and the sexy scenes. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rewrite needed

Incest; fisting; should have scored 110; how could it read so clinical- like a sex ed textbook. Needs passion and detail. Possibly you should have written from the girl's point of view- something you know

MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerover 16 years ago
Very good

Loved the story - since I am into BDSM - and the detail.

I am looking forward to reading more of your stories and will strive to comment on them as I read them.

Some of the things I like are very prevalent in the story. As a Dom I love to make the slave move about naked and the threat, real or not, of making her stay naked with others around. I love bondage and spanking benches; your description is perfect. The way you described the pussy whipping needed a little more detail - it was too quick and left out the pain pleasure description. The breaking in of a new slave to your way of life is exciting and the story really flowed as if it were happening - although she seems to have accepted her fate just a little too quickly.

I gave it an A+ rating none the less.

Slut83Slut83over 15 years ago
Hot

Loved it, very hot and sexy, god it turned me on so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

I liked it a lot. I have one bit of polite criticism, though: I find it slightly unrealistic that she was fisted when she was still practically a virgin and had only had sex once. Other than that I thought it was great.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
I'm Out

Started out fine but I question why would a man ruin a good lay by stretching out a perfectly good hole.With anything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

W

DYNO224DYNO224over 7 years ago
not my cup of tea

why would you deliberitly strech out a tight vag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous