Dorian's Dairy Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassidy begins learning the ropes at Dorian's Dairy Farm.
3.4k words
4.23
21.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy's breasts swung freely beneath her as she kneeled on all fours in her crate. Daddy had come to wake the girls and was ringing his cowbell loudly from the center of the room. Cassidy was the first to wake and now watched Daddy attentively from between the metal bars. Her green eyes and red hair accented the milk-white complexion of her petite nude body. All Daddy's girls were happy to see him in the morning, but Cassidy was exceptionally glad this morning, as she was the newest addition to the herd.

She was 19 years old, short, and had the sweetest little set of B cup titties. Her crate neighbor, Yasmyn, was the next to wake. Her caramel, D cup jugs and large, chocolatey nipples were glistening with small drops of milk before Yasmyn had even fully roused. She had been with Daddy the longest, three years, and her body had been fully trained to react in the proper ways to her master's cues. His bell meant milking, and Yasmyn was ready for him. The sight of her thick thighs and long legs were as inviting as her dripping udders while she rolled onto her knees to greet her master.

To the left of Yasmyn was Charlotte. Her short blonde bob fell over her blue eyes which were the last to flutter open. She yawned and tried to stretch as best she could in the little space of her crate. Her tiny pink nipples were like puckering lips ready for a kiss. She slowly put her hands under her, then her legs, as she tiredly peered up at Daddy from her cage. Daddy set his bell down on a table next to him, and began to undo his belt and fly, revealing his half-hard cock. While gently stroking himself, he walked to each crate in the room and shoved his cock through the bars before opening the door.

Each girl was trained to give Daddy a kiss before exiting her cage and doing her stretches. He started with Cassidy, who tentatively gave him a peck on his head. Daddy didn't move from her door, and she was confused as to what she was supposed to do. She looked over to Yasmyn, who opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, feigning a blowjob. Cassidy looked back to Daddy's cock poking through the bars of her gate, and then up at his expectant face. She sheepishly opened her mouth and took his head in.

Daddy gently thrusted his cock toward the back of her throat, and sighed, "That's it baby. You'll get the hang of it, soon." He pulled his cock away, leaving a coating of precum in the back of Cassidy's throat and on her tongue. Next was Yasmyn, who greedily took the entirety of Daddy's cock into her mouth. Daddy fucked it, slowly at first, but steadily began to pick up pace. The glug-glug of gagging and the wet sounds of a sloppy dick-sucking filled the room. Cassidy looked on in awe. She hoped to be as well trained as Yasmyn one day. Daddy's eyes clenched shut and he bit his bottom lip.

He grabbed the top of Yasmyn's cage tightly. "Daddy!" Charlotte protested from her cage. "If you let her get your cum, then I won't get to kiss you good morning!" Daddy pulled his cock from Yasmyn's spit-covered maw and stroked it. "You're right baby. Give Daddy his kiss." Charlotte took his cock into her mouth, mumbling "Thank you, Daddy!" as he fucked her thin, pink lips with fervor. Just when Cassidy was sure he'd fill Charlotte's mouth with his cum, he pulled away and tucked his wet, hard cock back into his pants. The head stuck out of the waistband for the girls to see.

He opened the doors to the girls' crates, and they crawled out one by one. "Yasmyn, teach Cassidy her stretches. I'll be back in a few minutes for milking."

"Yes, Daddy." Yasmyn said in a voice as warm as her milk.

--------------------------------

"Like this for ten seconds," Yasmyn instructed, grabbing her ankles with her legs straight and spread, facing her cage. "Make sure you're facing your cage and count to ten. If you're facing the wrong way, or don't do it for long enough, you might get lashings from Daddy. "

"Lashings?" Cassidy asked nervously, trying her best to mimic Yasmyn.

"I hate it when Daddy brings the riding crop!" Charlotte pouted, doing the same stretch as the rest of them. "Yasmyn likes it though, and sometimes she messes up on purpose."

Yasmyn chuckled, standing up from her stretch. "Don't worry, I'll teach you how to do them right. I don't want you getting hurt, fresh meat." She walked behind Cassidy, who was still holding her ankles. "Wow" she muttered. "The curtain matches the drapes." Cassidy's face grew warm, and she directed her eyes at the ground below her. "Stand still for a second." Yasmyn trailed her index finger between Cassidy's furry lips, gathering a bit of wetness on her long-nailed fingertip. Charlotte walked over to see what the fuss was about.

"Look at how wet she is, Yaz!" she exclaimed in her soprano-esque voice. "She'll make a good heifer for Daddy, I know it!"

Cassidy stood up, embarrassed from all the attention. "Yasmyn, how do you have so much milk?" She asked, glancing at Yasmyn's gently swaying tits. "Do you have babies?"

"No. Master has Charlotte and I on a strict regimen. He'll put you on it soon, too. If you're lucky you'll make as much milk as me." She wiggled her full breasts from side to side, causing drops of milk to fly in either direction.

Charlotte looked down at her C cup tits and worked the nipples, coaxing short streams of milk. A few drops landed on Cassidy's stomach, to Charlotte's delight.. "See, I can make milk, too! Don't worry, Daddy will make you milky like us."

"Come on, Char, stop fooling around. If you go wasting all your milk, you'll get spanked, and you know it. Let's show her the other stretch before Daddy comes back, ok?" Yasmyn scolded.

"Ok, big sissy," Charlotte said with youthful compliance. She laid on her back, bent her knees toward her chest and grabbed her skyward-pointing ankles. Her hairless cunt was wonderfully exposed; her baby pink inner lips even parted slightly so that both the girls got a peek at her glistening hole. "This is the second stretch. You have to do this one for ten seconds, too, ok, new friend?"

Cassidy followed suit, then all the girls were laying on the floor with their pussies on full display. The door opened, and their master walked back in. He admired the sight for a moment, then beckoned them with his finger. "Into the milking room, all of you. And good job on your stretches, today. Especially you, Cassidy." He turned, leaving the room and the door open. Yasmyn was the first to follow. Cassidy was the second, after Charlotte prodded her with her finger, saying "Go on... Remember to stay single file." Then Charlotte tailed the line.

After a short walk down the hall, the girls entered a room with three gallows, two of which had breast pumps below them. "Don't wait for the new girl." Daddy commanded. "Into your positions. Cassidy, kneel and watch. Do not move."

All his girls diligently followed his commands, with Yasmyn and Charlotte standing before their gallows. Daddy locked the girls into their side-by-side contraptions and zipped them up in their pumping bras with pumps attached. Yasmyn's was emerald green, and Charlotte's was as pale pink as her pussy lips. Daddy rang a second cowbell, started a timer, and turned their pumps on max strength. Cassidy watched as the girl's bodies relaxed against their wooden bounds, their faces increasingly in a state of subdued ecstasy. The bottles of their pumps slowly began to collect drops of creamy tit-milk. The bulge in their master's pants grew. "Isn't this a sight to see, Cassidy?" Daddy smiled. "Two heifers, blissfully giving their Daddy big bottles of milk. It makes my cock hard." He pulled it out of his pants and gripped it firmly as he walked toward Charlotte.

"You put up such a big fuss about having Daddy's cum this morning." he cooed to Charlotte in his deep, smooth voice. She perched her feet on her tippy toes, arching her back to meet Daddy's cock with her bald cunt. Her tits jiggled, moving the attached pumps with them. "Does having a new friend know how much of a slut you are turn you on?"

Charlotte peered at Cassidy, then quickly looked toward the ground. "Yes, sir."

"Then make sure to be nice and noisy so she knows how good Daddy's cock is." He wiped his slippery precum on her swollen clit, then plummeted himself deep inside the young woman. He gripped her beautiful hips with both hands, and deeply enjoyed her body. She moaned, then whimpered as her wrists went limp against her gallows. Her vocalizations and the wet slapping of his balls on her vulva was like a symphony to the onlooker's ears.

"Look at your friend and stick that slutty tongue out." the gruff and burly man barked.

Charlotte poked her tongue through closed lips, and briefly glanced at Cassidy. Cassidy, feeling overwhelmed, also averted her gaze. Daddy slapped her ass, leaving a deep red hand mark that took no time to appear. "What the fuck did I just say? I'll beat you, heifer." Her master spoke forcefully. After yelping in pain, Charlotte quickly opened her mouth wide, letting gravity have its way with her tongue and spit. She stared deeply as into Cassidy's eyes as she could with her master's cock massaging her cervix. Her grey pupils pierced Cassidy's mind, and her open-mouthed groaning made Cassidy's cunt grow warm. Cassidy wanted to grab her own breasts or massage the throbbing between her legs, but she remembered Daddy's command to stay still, and his threat to beat Charlotte. Cassidy knew her new master's cock was good for fucking, but she had never taken a beating from his hands or crop and didn't want to try it any time soon.

All at once, with drool dripping down her chin, Charlotte's legs gave out as she screamed in pleasure. Her eyes rolled back, and she thrust her hips in an effort to take even more long, thick cock than her master already allowed her. Just as quickly, Daddy pulled himself out of her, leaving her in a disappointed huff, trying desperately to regain the strength in her legs as her gallows were hurting her wrists and cutting off her air supply. "If there's one thing I love more than a desperate, lactating whore," Daddy said to Cassidy, "It's not letting her get what she wants." He pumped his wet cock in his hand before making his way behind Yasmyn. Yasmyn weakly lifted her head, seemingly unaware of what just unfolded a foot to her right. Her milk bottles were nearly full already, and the brown sugar skin on her face was accented by a new, red undertone.

"Yasmyn?" Daddy said.

"Yes, Papa?" Yasmyn muttered, visibly engrossed by the intense feeling of her milk ejection reflexes.

"I want your ass today, ok?"

"Yes, Master. Anything for you," she barely managed to reply. Her head drooped back down as she mentally prepared for her asshole to accommodate her master's cock. He slowly pressed in the tip, then spit on her brown hole. He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure, but showed loving restraint as he slowly pushed the rest of himself into her tight, naughty opening. Whereas before he was putting on a show for Cassidy, her new master now seemed himself to be lost in the bliss of the moment. He pumped delicately, and both the partners moaned in pleasure. "You're my favorite, Yasmyn. You know how to please my cock with every one of your holes." Daddy announced between huffs and puffs.

"Thank you, Master. My only purpose is to give and take milk from you." Yasmyn replied, brown eyes closed tight, and thick, juicy lips puckered.

Cassidy's eyes were wide as she took in the spectacle from her place on the floor. To her left was a blue-eyed, blonde-haired bombshell. Thin but curvy, tanned with pink nails and puddles of milk in her breast pumps. To her right, an exotic, brown skinned Amazon who was perfectly trained to please a cock, with nearly overflowing bottles of milk swishing around as she took all their master's cock in her experienced ass. Cassidy wondered, when not distracted by her arousal, how she got herself into such an amazing, exciting and unusual situation. ----------------------------------------

"How do you know this guy, anyway?" Cassidy's best friend, Samantha, asked as she watched Cassidy apply her bright red lipstick.

"We met online. I'm just tired of dating boys our age, you know?" Cassidy adjusted the low bustline of her tight black dress to appear more modest. "They take two seconds to cum and they're not even fun to be around."

Samantha laughed. "That's true. Can I see a picture of him?" Cassidy pointed her phone screen at her best friend. On the screen was a tall, muscular man dressed in semi-formal attire. His grey eyes had halos of gold in them, and his white skin contrasted his jet-black hair and short beard.

"Oh, ok." Samantha said knowingly. "I understand now."

Cassidy laughed, slightly embarrassed. "You understand what?"

"He's hot as fuck." Samantha continued. "That's why you're willing to meet a total stranger from the internet. He looks like a fucking Calvin Klein model."

Cassidy looked back at the screen of her phone. "You think?" She giggled. "No. I mean, he's really attractive but... a model?" She laughed again and put her phone in her purse. "Ok, how's my lipstick?"

"There's some on your teeth." Cassidy opened her lips and Samantha rubbed the lipstick off her teeth. "Open," Samantha said. Cassidy opened her mouth, and Samantha put her finger inside. Cassidy wrapped her lips around her friend's finger, and her friend slowly pulled it out to remove any excess lipstick on the inside of her lips. "Ok, have fun on your date! Text me if he gets creepy, I'll come pick you up. And don't forget you have biology at 9 tomorrow morning!"

"Thanks bestie, I love you!" Cassidy sang as she waltzed out her dorm

As she walked into the restaurant, the crisp spring-evening air invited her nipples to stand on end. She didn't want to wear a bra and have the straps ruin the look of her shoulder-less dress, so every step of her high heels reverberated through her perky jugs. The man from the picture was standing beneath the warm rope lights on the patio of the establishment. He was dressed quite similarly to his profile picture, but tonight he had on a red satin tie which was complemented by his navy blue and pleated slacks.

"Dorian?" Cassidy called.

"Yes, are you Cassidy?" the man replied in a surprisingly pleasant tone.

"Yes, I am."

He bent over and lightly took the student's arm. He pressed each cheek against hers, making a kissing sound. "So nice to meet you, miss" he smiled, his golden-grey eyes glinting in the light. Cassidy tried her hardest not to stare, or to appear stunned by his handsomeness.

"Yes!" she chuckled nervously. "Absolutely you, too! I've never been to a place this fancy," she said, gesturing at the building.

"I'm sure you'll love it. I've been here a few times, and they never disappoint. This close to the sea, the scallops are delicious. I'll order for you."

"Oh, good." Cassidy replied, slightly relieved. "I've been eating nothing but instant ramen the past few weeks and I've forgotten that there are other foods."

"As long as you keep seeing me, miss Cossack, you'll be learning a lot of things. Let's go inside."

--------------------------------

After dinner had been eaten, and the bill paid, Dorian poured bubbly wine into his own cup. He offered some to Cassidy. "You can have another if you'd like, but I will not have you drunk on my watch," he warned jokingly.

She swayed, giggled, then thought for a moment. "Ok, I think I will not have another glass, then."

"Wise decision. So, what are you studying?"

"I haven't decided my major yet and won't need to until the start of next year. I'm thinking about going into the medical field, but I want to keep my options open."

"Smart woman," Dorian commented, before leaning back in his seat and taking in the young woman's figure with his eyes. She looked at the ground, and her cheeks grew hot.

"So, what do you do? You're in your late thirties so I doubt you're still studying," she laughed.

"I'm a rancher. I sell high-end dairy products. It makes a good living."

"Wow, you're well dressed and well-spoken for a rancher, Dorian. And evidently wealthy, too! You must have some special cows."

"Very special." The man said, then admired Cassidy's form a bit longer. "Would you like to come back to my place? It's late now and I'll worry about you if you leave alone... but you can go if you'd like."

"Um," Cassidy thought. The longer she looked at him, the more he really did look like a model. He was hard working, wealthy, and ridiculously attractive. Plus, there was some allure to him that she couldn't quite put her finger on. It could have been that he was older, more confident than the boys she dated before. Or maybe it was his distinguished air, or his clean attire. Maybe it was those beautiful eyes. She liked the way his gaze felt on her body and wanted to know if his large hands and muscular build would feel even better. More than anything, she wanted to see if his cock was as lovely as the rest of him. "Yeah, that sounds fun. I'll come over." Dorian stood and pulled out Cassidy's chair.

He said, "I'm glad. Let's go."

In the car, Cassidy texted her best friend.

R u srs? U know ur attendance is

worth half ur bio grade, right?

-Sam

Ur telling me u wouldn't skip class

to shack up with a man this fine?

-Cassie

Whatever dude. Just txt me tmrw

or else I'm calling the cops.

-Sam

Kk bby, ily. ttyl 😉

-Cassie

--------------------------------

Dorian's fingers made divots in Yasmyn's ass fat as he gripped her hard. Her head bobbled limply as she involuntarily let weak moans fall from her lips the way Charlotte's drool had done minutes beforehand. Her coarse, curly brown hair covered her face. Beep beep beep. The timer indicated that the girls were finished pumping. But Dorian's cock hadn't been milked yet, so Yasmyn and Charlotte remained in their gallows, the pumps pulling at their sore nipples. Dorian pressed his hips flush against Yasmyn's ass cheeks, and Cassidy thought he had finished there. She was a little disappointed that the two women were facing her, as she wouldn't get to see her master's cum dribbling from Yasmyn's stretched asshole. Dorian pulled his cock out, and walked over to Cassidy, holding it in his hand. "Since you're new, I want you to take this load. Plus, you need practice sucking me off. Your performance this morning wasn't amazing," he explained kindly but firmly.

Cassie, horny beyond words and hungry for any interaction with her master's cock, opened her mouth and began bobbing her head on the rock-hard, glistening dick in front of her. Dorian gripped her hair into a fist, and guided her head as he threw his own back in ecstasy. "I knew you'd make a good little bitch ever since I saw those perky nipples the night I met you," he praised the woman with a mouthful of his dirty cock. He stepped back, and stroked his member until he shot thick ropes of cum all over her pretty, tear-streaked face and her long red hair. "Fuuuck yess," he groaned in a fit of primal passion, as he coated her in his very own cock-milk.

After tucking his dick back into his pants, he unleashed the girls from their gallows and revealed their puffy, wet nipples from the pumps. He screwed the lids on the bottles and put them into a bag. "Take Cassie to your bathroom and clean her up. Get dressed, take your pills, and eat breakfast. Your second milking will be at noon," Dorian spoke before leaving the room with the girls' milk.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Charlotte and Yasmyn said in unison.

"Thank him, Cassidy. You have to after milking." Yasmyn instructed.

"Thank you, Daddy." she said meekly, salty drops of semen falling on her tongue as she opened her mouth.