Doris Takes Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Doris Takes Over.
5.4k words
4.6
7.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David pulled up to the house, grabbed the bouquet in the passenger seat, and walked up to the house.

"Hey, babe I'm home! Happy Anni-"

"BLEEHHHHHH"

"-versary?"

"BLEHHGHHHH"

"Babe?"

"In here..." Lacey answered, weakly.

David stood in the doorway of the master bathroom, flowers in hand. Lacey was on the floor, propped up by the toilet bowl. Her hair was discheveled, eyes bloodshot.

"you got me flowers!" she smiled, trying to hide her obvious discomfort.

"Oh sweetheart. What happened?"

"No idea. I just felt like crap all of a sudden. You'll have to go to dinner without me."

"No way! It's our anniversary dinner, I'll just rebook it."

"You're too sweet, but that reservation was made months in advance, we won't be able to move it til probably our next anniversary. I called gran. She said she'd love to join you for dinner."

David froze. His cock twitched. It had been a number of months since he'd been with Doris. After their first encounter, he couldn't get enough. For the weeks she stayed at their house, there wasn't a day they didn't fuck at least once. In their bolder moments, They fucked in the bed while Lacey made them dinner downstairs.

After a few months, his guilt overtook him, and he'd straightened out. He'd only seen her with Lacey around after that. The temptation of being alone with her was too much for him to risk. Lacey and him had been on the mend in the romance department. Tonight was going to be a big symbolic moment for him.

"She was here for tea this afternoon. Thank goodness she was here, I felt sick soon after. She was so sweet to take care of me today. She only left to go home and change clothes. You should have seen her. She was so cute. All giddy to go out on a date."

"-wha.. It's not a date."

"Oh relax sweetheart. Just a joke! It's not like my gran is trying to steal you away from me!"

'if only she knew.....' David thought to himself.

"You sure you're not feeling better babe? I love your gran, but I was looking forward to spending some quality time with you."

"I'm sorry sweetie. I think I'm gonna be posted up here for a while. Besides, it's just for tonight. I... -oop look at the time. You should change and head over to gran's. You're gonna be late."

David gave her a sad look and headed towards the closet.

"You sure I can't just go like this?" he called out to her. He looked down at his button down and slacks.

"No, it's a really nice place, you should probably put on a suit."

"Ok, love you." David got dressed and headed out of the house, dreading the night ahead of him.

__________________________________________________________________

David pulled up to the house. To his surprise, it looked like there was actual work being done on the house. He pulled out his phone.

'I'm outside, ready when you are.' he texted

*bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* His phone was ringing. It was Doris...

"Hello?"

"Since when did a gentleman just wait outside for his date to come out?" she asked in her sultry tone.

"Since this isn't a date, and I'm only here because Lacey wanted me to."

"Awwwww humor me. Please?" she pouted.

"ugh" He hung up and walked up to the door.

He rang the doorbell.

...

Silence

...

He rang the doorbell again.

"ugh" he opened the door. "Hello?" he called out into the dark house.

"Up heeeeerrrrreeeee," she called back in a melodic tone.

David paused. This was a trap. Right? He shouldn't go up there. He should turn around and go home. This was a bad ide-

"Hellooooo?"

*sigh* David walked up the stairs cautiously, steeling himself against the ravenous predator he was about to face.

"Oh there you are! I would have met you at the door but I need a little help."

Doris was modestly dressed. She wore a white blouse and a pencil skirt, which was unzipped.

"Could you help me with this dear?" Her head gesturing toward her hands holding the skirt's two open ends together towards her back.

"Oh, uhhhh..."

"I won't bite. I promise."

David gingerly zipped up her skirt. His hands trembled. His cock twitched again under his pants.

"Could you help with my blazer too?" she pointed towards the bed.

David picked up the blazer off the bed, and helped her slot her arms through the sleeves. Her perfume was intoxicating. Images nights

"Thank you dear, you're such a sweet young man."

"Ready to go now?" David asked impatiently.

"Oh alright mister impatient." She wrapped her arms around his. Looking into the mirror by the door she said, "Why don't we make a cute pair. Grandson taking his Gran out for a nice dinner."

David looked into the mirror. It was cute. Him in his grey slim suit, black tie and black shoes. Her in her pastel pink blazer, ivory broach, white blouse, skirt, nude tights, and matching pink low heels. They looked just like typical young man taking out his grandma to dinner... minus the bulge in his pants.

"Oh my! Well... I don't think we'll be let into the restaurant with a snake like that!"

David reflexitively backed away.

"Oh sweetheart, I already told you I won't bite," she winked.

Doris took his hand and led him back to the bed and sat him down. She leaned in and and whispered into his ear, "Take a deep breath."

He tensely complied. His lungs filled with air and he let out a deep breath.

"That's my good boy," she said, breathily. Her hands massaged his shoulders. "Relax."

David kept his eyes closed, counting the seconds til her face was away from his. The smell of her perfume permated his mind. All he could see was their bodies intertwined on the bed he sat on. His lips on her neck. His cock thrusting into her.

He hands were balled tightly around the edge of the bed. His cock strained against his pants more than when he was standing up. As the pressure was becoming too much to bare, suddenly, he smelled nothing. He opened his eyes, Doris was standing by the door."

"It seems like I'm only making it worse. I'll let you have a minute." She winked and headed downstairs.

Alone in Doris's bedroom, he flopped back on the bed, his hands on his head. What was happening? 30 seconds and he was almost putty in her hands. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Her perfume wafted around him on the bed. His mind flashed to months earlier. The days and nights spend in that bed. Doris gyrating on top of him while Lacey was at home making them both dinner.

David's cock strained against his pants. It was torture. His body ached for release, but his resolve would not budge. He opened his eyes, exhaled, and stepped out of the bedroom. In the dark hallway, he gathered himself. Eyes tightly shut, breathing deeply, he focused on Lacey. The irony of thinking of his wife to lose an erection was not lost on him.

When his problem subsided, he headed down the stairs where Doris was standing patiently.

"There you are! A few more minutes and I was going come back up to give you a hand," she winked.

"Doris, I told you. This is just dinner."

"Oh lighten up. Just a little banter, dear. Let's hurry we're late for our reservation!"

__________________________________________________________________

Dinner was spectacular. The food. The ambiance. Everything was perfect. The only thing missing was Lacey.

And honestly... David didn't have time to notice. Doris was charming his pants off. Figuratively anyway... The more they spoke, the more they rebuilt their old rapport.

Despite the rocky start, the evening was a delight. David felt at ease again. Doris had stopped with the innuendo and was her old sweet self.

The waitress walked over with the check.

"Will that be all?"

David held out his card, "Yes, thank you, it was all wonderful."

"Thank you!" she smiled and walked away.

"I think she has a little crush on you," Doris whispered.

"Well, that's too bad, because I'm a one woman man."

"Oh? Good to know you're still mine," she winked.

"You know that's not what I meant," he stammered. "I-"

Before he could get another word out, the waitress had returned.

"Here's your card. I.... hope you don't mind, but I put my number on the receipt in case you'd like to grab a drink sometime," she smiled.

"Excuse me, but did you just hit on my date?" Doris asked teasingly.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't mean to-"

"Oh just teasing my dear! No. No. He's my granddaughter's husband. My... grandson-in-law. Could you imagine? An older woman like myself in a relationship with someone SO young! I don't think he could keep up," she winked slyly.

The waitress chuckled, "I'm sure you've had your share of young men in your time."

"If only you knew," Doris flashed a knowing smile at Dave.

"Well shall we?" David interrupted. "Very sorry, but I think it's time I take my wife's Gran home now."

"Of course, ya'll have a great night," said the waitress as she walked away.

"What's the sudden hurry? We were having such fun!" asked Doris as she followed him out the door.

David looked around. "You know exactly what. I was starting to feel like we'd moved past it.... past the.. through.. arou..."

"Us fucking?" she teased. "Oh sweetheart, don't look so upset. It happened. There's no taking it back. It's not like it was a one time accident. We were going at it like teenagers for weeks before you called it off. Now I'm happy to keep it between us, and I won't tell Lacey anything, but if it's just you and me? You gotta lighten up hon."

*sigh* "Look it's just stressful being around you now. I wish... I wish we could just go back to the way it was. Before it got all weird and complicated..." *sigh* "Anyways, it's getting a little chilly, why don't I just take you home."

"Are you sure you're ok to drive dear?"

"Yeah, I only had a glass of wine. You don't live too far from here anyway. I'll be ok."

__________________________________________________________________

David pulled up the driveway and turned off the engine. He stepped out, around, and opened Doris's door.

"Even with your sourpuss you're still a gentleman."

"My what?"

"We just drove here in dead silence. And you've had that scrunched up face ever since I made that little joke."

"Little joke? You think me breaking my wedding vows is a little joke?"

"Oh come now." Doris took him by the hand. "Why don't we talk inside? Don't want to wake the neighbors."

Inside the house, David was more on guard than ever. His pants tightened just from walking through the threshold.

Doris led him over to the couch. She poured two glasses of wine she took a seat in a neighboring chair.

"I don't think I should be drinking anymore. I should get home to Lacey..."

"Nonsense, we're gonna have a nice chat and fix this. Besides. You're not going anywhere with that erection you're trying to hide. A glass of wine might relax you enough so you don't burst."

She was right. David was now rock hard. He could barely get up, let alone walk back to the car with his cock making his pants unbearably tight. He took a sip of wine.

"Look. Tell you what. If it's eating you up that much, we'll just pretend it never happened ok? I'm a big girl. And it's not like my bed was cold for too long anyway."

"You're seeing someone?" David felt his cheeks flush. Must be the wine.

"Did I hear a twinge of jealousy in those words?"

"-oh... -n.. -n... -no. I just... I just didn't expect you t-"

"Oh don't looks so surprised, dear. A gal has needs. Besides, that one didn't last long. He didn't have your stamina or..... gifts..."

A wave of relief washed over David and felt a bit of pride in his prowess.

"Pleased are we?" teased Doris, spotting the slight grin on his face.

"-uh no, no. I just- -uh.."

"RE LAX! jeeeez, you're so tense! We used to have so much fun talking. What happened???"

"It wasn't fun Doris. I cheated on my wife. We both betrayed her trust."

"Oh please. You loved it. Don't go all noble on me now. I remember what you used to say when we were together. What was it again? 'Don't stop'? 'It feels so good'? 'You are so much better than Lacey'?"

"Stop."

"Come on." Doris rose from her seat. She moved in front of his chair. She leaned over and brought her face to his. "You don't miss it? Not even a little?" Her rose colored lips parted slightly, waiting inches away from his.

David swallowed, stifling any words that may have come to mind.

"I'll keep my promise, Davey. I won't do a thing. I'm not going to touch your rock hard cock. I won't pull your face into my plump tits. I won't give you a peck on the lips." Then she brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "Unless you want me to?"

David inhaled deeply and swallowed again. Doris's perfume overwhelmed his senses. Any thoughts of resistance were being melted away. His mind filled with memories of his bedroom. Doris straddling his cock, while Lacey was out shopping. Fucking Doris from behind against her kitchen counter. Their first time together on his couch, fucking her tight pussy with his face buried in her chest. If his cock wasnt hard before, it definitely was now. His hands gripped the arms of the chair in a vain attempt to pull some blood anywhere else on his body

Doris pulled her head back to bring them face to face again, her hands placed on top of his. "You know you want me David. My pussy is dripping wet for you. You remember how that feels? My warm embrace? You know you miss it. I said I wasn't going to do anything and I meant it. If you want me, you need to take me. Right now. Or you will never have me ever again. You think you can bear it David?"

His lips trembled.

"You think you can see me every day? But never touch my pussy again? Pretending you don't love it? Sit across from me at dinner and not imagine me bent over the table taking your big cock?"

David stood on the precipice. He squirmed in his seat, but his face stayed inches from Doris's. This was his chance. All he had to do was do nothing, and it would be over. He would be free.

Doris's hands lifted from his.

His hands grabbed her wrists. pulling her back.

Their lips touched.

He moved his hands to her waist, pulling her into his lap. She straddled him. Her hands clasped around his head and neck.

They devoured each other for what felt like hours. No words. Just making up for the lost time. His tongue explored her mouth and neck. Her scent filled his nose and brain. His hands roamed about her body. She ground her hips into his crotch, keeping him on the edge of pleasure. David was lost in a haze of ecstasy. Even separated by fabric, Doris's movements drove him wild. The room filled with their muffled moans.

Eventually, they came up for air. David's eyes filled with lust. Doris smirked, kissing his neck and slithered her way down. She ripped off his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt, licking and kissing his chest until she was face to face with his crotch.

David looked down. Her hands reached to his belt, undoing his pants. He still had a chance to stop this. His hands rested on the arm rests, frozen. With his cock in her hands, she started to stroke up and down.

"fuuuuckkkk"

"I knew you couldn't resist this. Little Lacey can't even give a hand job like me can she?"

David could only muster out a low grunt.

"Tell me Davey. Tell me how Lacey's pussy doesn't even compare to just my hands."

His head rolled back, eyes closed. "Ffffffuuckkkk"

"Tell me!" Doris's hands slowed.

"-d -d -don't stoppp. You're better. Please just don't stop."

"I'm going to need more than that, dear. You know what I like to hear." She continued her slow strokes, leaned in and kissed the head of his throbbing cock.

"ffffuckk...."

Doris's hands moved to a stand still. "Tell me David. Tell me what I want to hear."

"Please..... your... your... hands are so much better than her pussy."

Her hands came back to life. Slowly stroking his cock once more. "Who?"

"D-D-Doris. Doris your hands are so much better than Lacey. You jack me off better than she fucks." David didn't know if it was true, but he knew it would get Doris going.

"Good boy. I think you deserve a little reward."

Doris kissed his head. Licked and kissed down the shaft. She inhaled the intoxicating scent from his crotch, sucking on his balls. She continued to lick and kiss all over his cock and balls for what felt to David like an eternity. She teased him to the edge of reason, until her lips finally enveloped the head of his cock. her head bobbed slowly and methodically on his cock, with each bob swallowing more and more of him. proceeded to swallow his entire cock and David was reminded of what true pleasure felt like.

"Oh my god.... That feels so good... don't... don't stop... please.... I need itttt..."

*GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH*

"FUCK! yessssss I'm gonn.. I'm gonna...."

*mmmmmglaaaahhh* Right at the precipice, Doris pulled her mouth away from his cock.

David opened his eyes in an utter daze. "Wha.. why.. mmmphhhh" Her tongue invaded his mouth, re-initiating their earlier kiss.

He accepted her wholly, his tongue meeting hers, his arms pulling her body close. His cock ached for her.

Doris broke their kiss. As she straddled him, her skirt around her waist, he realized she wasn't wearing panties. His cock pressed against her pussy, pulsing in anticipation. David raised and pivoted his hips to position is cock to enter, but Doris held close to stop him, his cock pressed fully along her slit.

"Ah ah. You have to make a deal with me," Doris smirked. She had him now. How pathetic must her granddaughter be to make this so easy. For a short moment she almost felt guilty, but as she eyed this handsome man under her, completely under her spell, she knew she'd never give this up. That's why she dosed Lacey's tea this afternoon. And that's why she planned this. She brought her face close to his and spoke in a low. "I want you to pledge yourself to me."

She pulled a ring from her blouse pocket, identical to his. She held it up next to her face.

"This ring has 'Granny's Cock Slave' engraved on the inside. You may be legally married to Lacey, but I want you to belong to me. I want you to wear this in place of your wedding ring. I want you to declare your love for me. Right here. Right now."

Once more, David stood at a crossroad. Doris was giving him an out. He could get up right now, go home to Lacey and salvage whatever was left of his self respect. He could spend the rest of his life making it up to Lacey. His wife. The love of his life. He loved her. Right?

His eyes locked onto the ring. The pale light of the room shining on the inner of the ring. The etching "Granny's Cock Slave" seemed to illuminate from the inside. Calling to him. His cock ached at the words. His mind fantasizing a world of constant pleasure.

Could he give up his perfect life with Lacey? The love of his life? His wife? For this woman? A lifetime of pleasure versus a lifetime of love. There was no way he could live with himself. He loved Doris...Fuck.... Lacey....He loved Lacey with all of his heart...but not his cock....his cock yearned for Doris....she had shown him pleasure immeasurable...fucking her was like diving into a pool of ecstasy...he needed to feel it one more time...he could lie...just this once...

He raised his hand up to take the ring.

"Ah. Ah." Doris pulled the ring back, her hand in the air. "You have to say the magice words."

"....I....love...you..."

"Who do you love?"

"I love you... Dor- Granny... I love you, Granny." David forced the words out of his mouth. Just this once...

"Do you pledge yourself to me?"

"Yes."

"Do you promise to love me and belong to me? To be my cock slave? Do you accept me as your Master? Your true wife?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I promise to love you... to belong to you... to be your cock slave... You are my Master..." What was even saying? This was meaningless right? But why was he so turned on by it all? His cock was still rock hard.

12