Doris Takes Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then. Let's make it official." Doris slipped David's original wedding band off his finger and onto her thumb. She then slipped the new band onto his finger. "With this ring, I thee wed." Her eyes locked onto his. "You may now kiss the bride." She smiled.

He wasted no time. His lips were onto hers as the last word left her tongue. For once, Doris was the one on the back foot, devoured by David. His tongue exploring her mouth, she reponded in kind. His arms wrapped around her, holding her as he impaled her with his cock.

"FUCK," she screamed, breaking their kiss. "Let's take this upstairs," she said breathlessly.

In one move, he lifted her up, still inside her, and made his way to the bedroom. He remembered it well. Her legs wrapped around him. Her entire body bounced on his cock with every step up the stairs. Her arms draped around his shoulders as she kissed his neck and chest. He marched t

As they entered the bedroom, David lifted Doris off his cock and threw her on the bed. She looked up at him with pure lust, removing her blouse, and pulling down her skirt and panties. He removed his clothes in kind. His cock at full attention, he stepped towards her reaady to enter nirvana.

"Ah ah." Doris stopped him, her foot on his chest. "Eat," she pointed down to her drenched pussy. A stark reminder. David was not the one in control.

He knelt down dutifully and moved to her crotch. Her familiar scent enveloped him. He never minded it, but today... he was intoxicated. He inhaled deeply as he kissed her inner thigh. He licked and kissed up her thighs, making his way to her clit. From there, it was Doris's turn to feel pleasure.

"FUCK YES. That feels sooooo goooddd!!! I love that tongue! And it's all mine!!! AAHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEEE," she cried coming to her first climax.

He began to rise to claim his reward, but she had other plans as her legs swung around his head pushing him back down. Her hand reached behind his head and pushed her clit back into his mouth.

"I'm not done with you yet!"

Obediently, he continued to lick and suck on her clit.

"YESSSSSS!!!! DON'T STOP! FUUCCCKKKKKKKKK AAAAAHHHHHH IT'S SO GOOOOODDD!!!!!! YESS!!! YESS!!! YESS!!!! DON'T YOU DARE STOP!!!! I'M GONNA CUMMMM!!! FUCCCKK!!! I'M GONNA CUMMMM ALLL OVVER THAT PRETTY FACE!!!! OHH GODDD!! FUCK! YESSS!!! I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!!!"

A deluge washed over his face, that he happily lapped up. He wanted it all. The taste was addictive. His tongue lapped up every drop in her thighs.

Doris sat up and pulled his head up to hers, his tongue still trying to lick up every bit of her juices.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Granny."

"Good boy." Her lips locked on his once again, pulling him on top of her.

Not wasting a moment, David plunged his cock deep in her pussy.

"FUCK!" she cried.

Like a man possessed. He pumped the full length of his cock in and out. His head buried in her neck, kissing her and sucking on her ear lobe.

"OH! MY! GOD! FUCK! THAT'S! SO! GOOD! DON'T! STOP! JUST! LIKE! THAT! YES!" Every word accentuated by each thrust.

Spurred by his own animal lust, he picked up the pace of his thrust. He was in another world, his head filled with her scent, his mind focused on his climax.

"FUCK! YES!!! TELL ME WHO YOU BELONG TO!"

"GRHHH" he grunted.

"TELL ME!"

She pulled his head back to meet his gaze as he continued to fuck her. "TELL ME!"

"YOU! I BELONG TO YOU!"

"WHO'S MY FUCKING COCK SLAVE!"

"I AM! I'M YOURS! I'M YOUR COCK SLAVE! FUCCKK!!!!"

"Yesssss!" She hissed. "That's my good boy!"

"Your pussy feel so good. I can't believe I walked away from this! FUCK!"

"Am I better than Lacey?"

"Yes. FUCK! Of course you are...." David's lust forcing the truth past his guilt.

"Then tell me!"

"You're better than Lacey! I love fucking you! I love licking your pussy! You're so much better than her in every way!"

"That's my good boy! Fuck me! Fuck your new wife. Fuck her like you would never fuck your dumb bitch at home."

He thrust his hips harder and harder, trying to reach the depths of her pussy. He wanted to be a part of her. He never wanted to leave.

"FUCK! It feels so good! How can it be this good!?!?"

"Because we're lovers now," she panted. "You're mine!"

"Yes, I'm yours. I love it. I need it."

"This cock is mine now. I want every drop of cum from now on!"

"Yes! It's yours. I'll never fuck Lacey again! Fuck her! I'm YOURS! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Any pretense of faking it was gone. David was hers. Mind, body, and soul. Even in the weeks after their first encounter, he never spoke like this. There was no turning back.

"YES, BABY! CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR GRANNY! GIVE ME YOUR SEED!!! LET ME TAKE AWAY ALL OF THE BABIES LACEY WANTED! CUM WITH ME! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!!! YESSSSSSSS! FUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

The room filled with the sounds of their moans as they climaxed together. Their eyes locked on each other, temples touching. Doris's pussy squeezing every last drop of cum from David. His cock pushing every drop out into her.

And suddenly only the sound of their heavy breathing could be heard. David rolled to his side, fully spent, physically and emotionally.

His cum oozed out of her pussy. It had clearly been a while since the last time he'd cum. Doris fingered her clit, tantalized by the thought of her granddaughter's husband's cum insider her. She played with his cum on her fingers and her clit. She brought her self to another climax with David breathlessly watching beside her.

They laid there for a moment. The silence deafening. The ultimate betrayal incarnate. Neither of them cared.

Doris rolled onto her side, licking her fingers, "How was that?"

"Amazing. I can't believe we just did that."

"You mean again?"

"I mean... this was..."

"I know. Because you're mine now."

David stared at the ceiling. It was true. Any guilt he could have felt was washed away by his ever growing lust. Whomever said that love conquers all, had never met Doris.

"Now come cuddle, granny. She's getting cold."

He rolled over and held her. His cock resting against her warm pussy. They kissed. Like magic, his cock was hard again.

Safe to say, David didn't make it home that night. He made an excuse of having too many, and like a good granny, Doris insisted to her granddaughter that he stay the night, and he could come home in the morning. Little did Lacey know, they fucked all night long, consumating their illicit bond.

__________________________________________________________________

*Two weeks later*

David lay on the bed naked. Like most other days recently, he was rock hard.

Doris stepped out of the closet in a familiar white dress and veil, her hands behind her back. The dress clearly made for a slimmer... less endowed woman. The zipper was undone and her bosom was begging to pour out of the dress.

"Come here, Davey boy"

He walked over obediently. She brought his head down to hers for a deep kiss and as she did so, she brought a plain black collar out from behind herback

"What's this?"

"A reminder. That you belong to me. Only to wear in private."

"I love it," he said,

"We can find other ones for you, but I thought a plain black one would fit this occasion. Now did you do what I asked?"

"Yes." He held up a beautiful diamond engagement ring. "I had the wedding band melted down and made into this."

"And it looks identical to Lacey's?"

"Almost. This diamond's bigger," he smirked.

"Ooh baby, you spoil me," she said holding her hand out.

"With this ring, I thee wed." He stared lustfully into her eyes, placing the ring on her finger.

"And with this ring, I thee own." Doris wrapped the collar around his neck, and pulled him in for a deep kiss. "It was really kind of Lacey to go on that Teacher's Retreat so we could have this week together. I can't wait to live in Lacey's own home as husband and wife."

"Can we just tell her?"

"No, we can tell her later when the fun of having sex behind her back is gone. But I doubt I'll be done with that soon, so sadly this ring will have to be a secret, but it'll be for the best." She pouted at the huge rock on her finger. "Now fuck me in my granddaughter's wedding dress!'

"Yes, Granny."

He lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He lifted the skirt, and pulled her white panties to the side, inserting his cock.

"mmmmmm yessssss. I usually don't like fucking with clothes on.... but this isssss sooooo naughtyy! Fuckkkk that feels SO GOOD!"

The house had never heard such moans. Their grunts echoed through the halls as they fucked in every position and in every room, Doris wearing Lacey's wedding dress and lingerie the whole time. By the end of the week, it was ripped to tatters and covered in both of their fluids. Then they boxed it up and put it back in the attic. Months later, Lacey found it molded and ruined. She was devastated, but chalked it up to bad storage and maybe raccoons. Doris laughed when David told her the news. They started to make a habit of fucking while she wore Lacey's clothes.

Lacey started to notice wear on her clothes. Bras would wear weird, panties stretching out, but she never wised up. She just bought more stuff. David also very sweetly got her gifts all the time.

Doris started to come over every Saturday and Sunday for dinner again. David was always a good host, keeping her entertained in the living room while Lacey cooked on the other side of the house. Lacey loved seeing her grandmother and was happy to see her more.

Some weeks Doris would sit at the dinner table full of cum, with Lacey none the wiser. When she was feeling especially bold, she would swipe some on her finger and mix it into Lacey's food. All of this would just rile David up, and he would show her the second they were through the door when he dutifully drove his grandmother in law home.

On special weekends, David and Doris would make excuses to be away from Lacey and fuck the whole time at Doris's house. David would wear one of his many collars, as Doris would wear her giant diamond ring. They fucked like teenagers. Often they wouldn't even leave the bedroom all weekend, the room filled with the smell of their sex. Doris loved laying on the bed and staring at her ring while David head nestled dutifully between her legs and she came to her umpteenth orgasm she whispered, "All Mine."

12