Doris, the Grandmother Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby and Grandma carry on their secret affair.
4.7k words
4.63
17.9k
39
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its been two hours since her grandson Bobby came around and bent her over and fucked her for the first time. She thought about how fortunate she was in that she'd been able to have him move next door. Everything had fallen into place just right. The couple who had lived there had come into some inheritance and had taken the opportunity to find a nicer house. When they'd divulged this information to her she'd quickly told Bobby and Kim as she knew they were looking for their first house to own. It hadn't been hard to sell the idea to them, especially as she knew she would have her grandson on her side. She had known of Bobby's lust for her for years. She thought at the time about how that made her feel. She certainly hadn't been disgusted; Not by a long shot. But, as the things went, she hadn't been able to see how things would of developed. What with college, university and meeting Kim and getting married, there hadn't been a lot of time for him to visit alone. When he'd did come though, even with Kim there, she could still see that lust.

Doris had been patient and through a series of texts she was able to let her grandson know, in no uncertain tones that she was more than ready to sake his lust. They had been swapping texts for six weeks now, getting dirtier with every text. She was finding out how much of a turn-on that was. Every night she would lay in her bed, reading them and fucking herself with her vibe.

The one thing she hadn't play acted about tonight was her feelings for Kim. She made a good show of hiding her true emotions in front of them both, but she really didn't like her. She was pretty enough, but she's a tiny thing, no tits to mention of and looked like the thought of having sex was totally alien to her. This had been more or less confirmed when Doris had gone round for coffee one morning while Bobby was at work. Her suspicions had been confirmed then when Kim had revealed that they didn't make love too often as it hurt her. She'd also said, after Doris had badgered her, that Bobby understood and really didn't mind. Doris had patted her knee and after a few more minutes went back through the back garden gate that Bobby had made his first job and sent her first risqué text.

She hadn't had to wait long before she got her reply. She had smiled at what she had read. Her grandson liked to play. And play they did. The texts got raunchier every day and she'd miss sending them in the evening when he was home. They had to lay off when he was around Kim, she would ask questions. It had got so bad that she finally given him a scenario, she'd be the old slut and he would be the young neighbour who had enticed her into her home to fuck and that she'd be waiting that evening. He hadn't let her down. Now she had the weekend to look forward to. That bitch would be out of the way, he wouldn't need to work and she would have him all to herself. She doubted that they would ever leave the bed. And, if they did, it would only to be fucking somewhere else.

Doris picked up her phone to read her daily texts as she did many times every day when it pinged showing she had a text from Bobby. Thinking that this was unusual she quickly navigated her way to read;

"Thanks for that grandma, it was amazing."

"Hmm it was wasn't it. Where's wifey?"

"In the shower. I couldn't stop myself from texting you."

"That's fine love. Glad you did; don't get caught though. Mess everything up."

"I'll be careful. My dicks still hard. Wish you were here."

"Wish I was there too. Such a waste. I suppose wifey won't help?"

"Nah, already said as much. Can't wait until I can get there again."

"I'm sure you can come and check on me tomorrow and then its Friday. We can fuck as much as we like."

"I definitely be round tomorrow. Can't wait for Friday. Guess I'll have to use my hand."

"Shame. I guess you will. I'm going to use my vibe. Not as good as your cock though."

"Grandma, do you really do anal?"

"LOL. when you come around tomorrow, you'll find out."

"Fuck grandma.. that's so fucking hot.. shit, she's coming. See you then. xxx."

Doris didn't bother answering having surmised that he would of quickly put his phone away. Her fingers were gently stroking her wet cunt lips as she thought about her grandson's cock in her ass. It had been awhile, but she thought, as big as he was, she would move heaven and earth to get him in there. Tomorrow she would tell him how much she had enjoyed letting her inner-slut out and that she wanted to play that roll again that evening. She had a feeling that he wouldn't mind.

The Next Evening.

"So you finally dragged yourself round here then. I'd just about given up on your ass. What you gonna fucking whine about tonight? Conscience caught up with you yet? Feeling a little guilty about fucking the old whore next door?" Bobby was actually struck dumb. He wasn't able to stop ogling his grandma. He had never seen her this way. The role playing was one thing, but what she was wearing was another. All black lingerie and four inch heels, a black girdle that lifted her huge tits magnificently and she was wearing a black silk gown that wasn't tied around her waist so she could show boat everything. To him, she look fucking amazing and he was instantly hard.

"What's wrong with you? Cat got that pathetic tongue of yours? Don't that bitch dress up for you? I bet she don't even possess stuff like this, does she?"

Bobby shook his head. He knew his grandmother knew that Kim didn't have this sort of underwear. She wouldn't dream of owning anything like this. Never mind wearing it. He had once bought her a thong. She'd never worn it. It now resided in the back of her underwear draw.

"Of course she doesn't. Only a slut like you would wear something like that." he said, his cock trying to break free from the restraint of his shorts.

"Is that so? If that was true, she'd do anything to keep her man interested. Maybe we should invite the prim bitch round so she can see what it takes to keep her man interested. Tie her to a chair so she can watch as you slide that big fat cock in my ass. Do you think the bitch would like that Bobby?" her stare was riveted to the bulge in his shorts. Doris was getting wetter by the second. She'd been wet before, but now she could feel it running down her thighs. Fuck, was she ever turned on. Slagging his wife off had been an unexpected bonus.

"You know what you are Doris? You're sick. Kim doesn't need tacky underwear to keep me interested." he stated, still eyeing his grandmother with lust filled eyes.

"Oh, she doesn't does she? That some sort of fucking joke. Even if she did, only a real woman can wear shit like this. She ain't no fucking real woman, that's for sure. And yes, I am sick. I'm fucking nasty with it too." it was at this point that Doris decided to back off Kim a little; If she wasn't careful, he would really start to defend her and she really didn't want that. For now, she contented herself with the lustful gaze he was giving up and down her scantily clad body. "What's up with you anyway, for months you've been obsessed with my fat tits and as of yet you haven't touched them. Its about fucking time that you did, isn't it?"

Bobby didn't need telling twice, in one step he was face deep in Doris's cleavage. "There that's better. Show me some loving you piece of shit. Show me how much man you are, and if your really good, I'll let you shove this cock in my butt." Doris held him tightly, scrubbing his face with her tits. She'd always loved her tits played with. She often spent time playing with them herself and was able, many a time, to bring herself off with just nipple play. Although it was always better when someone else was doing it. She could of stayed like this for hours, but she was well aware that they didn't have that much time tonight. He would have to return home shortly. Tomorrow was a different matter though. She intended to make the most of how ever long his wife was away. She hoped by the time the useless bitch came back, he'd be so obsessed with her body and the nasty sex she was more than willing to provide, he would slowly start to realise that he didn't need his useless wife. That hadn't always been her intention. It had started out as something for both of them, something that they both needed, but as the time had gone on, all she could think about was her grandson's fit body and fat cock. She wanted him to herself. The fact that she was 62 and his grandmother didn't matter one iota to her. She just wanted him. But it had to come from him, she couldn't force the issue.

"Fuck Doris, I fucking love these big tits of yours. They drive me nuts."

"Good. But you need to stop now, we don't have long. Drop those shorts so Doris can see that lovely dick, then lather it up with this." she said as she reached behind her and picked up a jar of lube. "My asshole is already done, so hurry the fuck up, I need it bad." His shorts were down in a flash and taking the jar from Doris, he put plenty of lube over himself. Doris had slipped off her gown and watched him, overcome with her own lust said, "Fuck baby, I just love watching you do that. I love your big cock so much." Bobby looked up at her as he could hear the emotion in her voice and knew that she wasn't role playing in that moment. Bobby was tempted to answer but refrained from doing so. He had always been taken with his grandma's looks and her body. She took really good care of herself. She looked so much fitter than his mother who had let herself go. Unlike his grandma who spent a lot of time walking and exercising.

"Don't bother wasting time taking my thong off, just pull it to the side and fuck me. Be gentle at first, its been a long time since I've had anything that big up there. Come on, don't fuck about." Doris bent over and laid her head on the back of the sofa, reached behind and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Bobby marvelled about what was about to happen. He had never done anal before, he'd always wanted to as he'd heard so much about it, but had never before had the opportunity. He was so glad that his first time was to be with his sexy grandma. He stepped towards her and nudged his bulbous cock head at her entrance. He was having trouble imagining it being able to enter her. "Don't be afraid, I'll let you know if your hurting me, just push until the head goes in." Up until two months ago Doris had had numerous lovers who regularly fucked her butt, but that had all come to an end as soon as she found out that Bobby had indeed brought the house next door. She wouldn't need anyone else. She'd been sure of it.

Bobby felt the head pop inside and rested. Sweat was already dripping off his brow and running down his face onto his chest. "You ok Doris? Can you handle me?" Doris laughed, "Don't worry about me, I told you, I'm a slut so fucking treat me like one and fuck me..give it to me good. Or maybe you'd like to toddle on home and stick this big cock up your wife's ass." Bobby didn't need to be told again, sensing that her butt had open up a bit more he pushed some more and found that he could enter much more easily. "Fuck, that's tight.. only a slut likes it in the ass.. you got to be a real slut to like this."......... "Oh honey, I am a real slut...now fuck me good and hard until you send all that lovely cum in your balls into me..god, your big.."

Bobby started to piston into her. He was on another plain as he watched his cock ruin his grandmother's butt hole. He couldn't believe it. He could see that she was loving it as much as him. He could occasionally feel her long nails brush him as she had a hand between her legs. "This was real sex. Hot nasty sex. Kim would never in her wildest dreams give me anything like this." he mused as he continued to wreck her now fully stretched hole. "Fucking hell Doris, I can't keep this up for too long, I'm too fucking excited.. fuck..I'm gonna fucking cum soon..god.."........ "Don't worry..just keep fucking.. I'm right there with you.. god this is so fucking good.." In only moments, Bobby felt his balls tighten, his cock grew impossibly fat and he started pumping a huge amount of cum into Doris's asshole. Doris squealed as she felt her grandson squirt his big hot load into her causing her to cum, which in turn led her to squirt her own ejaculate over the living room carpet.

"Fuck that was so fucking amazing grandma...fuck."

"Hmmmmm, it was rather fun wasn't it? We'll definitely be doing a lot more of that honey." Bobby's eyes lit up as he thought about being able to pump his grandmother's butt as often as he could. He glanced at his watch. He had been there for 45 minutes. "You better get yourself together honey. No, don't look like that. From tomorrow, we'll have lots of time together to do all sorts of lovely things. What time is Kim leaving tomorrow anyway?"

"I'm dropping her off at the train station in the morning, on my way to work." Doris watched him forlornly as he pulled his boxers up, wishing like him, that they had more time. "Ok, why don't you come here straight from work and I'll have your dinner ready."

"Ok, I'd better run. Take care." he moved towards her to give her kiss goodbye, before they knew it, their hands were all over each other, tongues in each others throats, making out like they were teenagers. Finally they were able to pull themselves apart and Bobby left the same way he'd cum in; through the back door.

Early Friday Evening.

Bobby drove home from work in a state of high excitement. He was doing his best not to speed, but was finding it increasingly difficult. Before him on the dashboard phone holder was his phone, its screen showed a picture that his grandmother had sent him just that afternoon. It showed her naked pussy being held open by her long middle fingers and the index of both dipping inside. It was the filthiest thing he'd ever seen. Also, it turned him on like crazy. When he'd received it at about 2pm he'd gotten instantly hard. Not the best thing to happen when your sat at your desk. This was followed a half hour later by another picture of her showing her huge tits covered in oil with a text saying; "I need your cock in-between these, badly." That's when it had became too much. Picking up a file, which he'd held in front off his embarrassment, he left his small office, telling his assistant that he'd be back shortly and headed to the bathroom. Almost running by the time he got there, he crashed through the door and into the cubicle. Suit pants and boxers on the floor, he alternated between the two pictures as he pleasured himself.

Doris was fairing no better. Not by a long shot. She'd never been this excited in her life. Sending those pictures to her grandson had been nothing short of liberating. She'd been texting him for weeks, but this was the first time she'd sent pictures. It had been a bit awkward at first, having to work out the delay on her phone because it would take two hands to open her pussy, but she had loved the effect and knew she'd screw with Bobby's balls. The tits photo she'd actually done first, but couldn't resist sending the pussy picture. They had been texting all afternoon and she knew what he was feeling. She, herself had taken the edge off three times in that time and was as desperate as he was for him to get home. She'd had to carry a handkerchief around ever since because her pussy wouldn't stop lubing. She was wearing the same lingerie and shoes as the night before, apart from the thong. She wasn't wearing one at all this time. At this moment in time, they weren't sure how long Kim was going to be away, only that she'd be gone until at least Tuesday. That was good enough for Doris. Any other time would be a bonus.

She heard the car pull into his driveway and she sat at her kitchen table, waiting for him to appear. In two minutes he came crashing through the back door, his shirt was undone to the waist but it was the look in his eyes that Doris was captivated by. He looked feral. Animalistic. Like he wanted to go absolutely nuts on her. He didn't say a word, just walked towards her, staring at her exposed tits, unzipping his turgid cock. She knew what was about to happen and welcomed it. By the time he got in front of her, his dripping cock was out, her mouth was wide open waiting. He still hadn't said a word as he grabbed her hair and unceremoniously shoved his cock into the back of her mouth. "This what a real woman does for her man, not like that prissy bitch he married." she thought as she brought her hands up to his ass and pulled him into her throat, and she had no intention of letting him out until he'd deposited that first load down her gullet, which she didn't think would be too long at all at the rate he was going. Doris was really proud of herself. She was used to men being men around her. But to be the reason that this young, virile 23 year old man had practically lost control and just had to come in and take what he wanted was beyond words. It was a fucking total turn-on, that's what it was.

Bobby was by now out of control. He was holding Doris's head with his left hand and had reached down to pull on her her right nipple with his right. As far as he was concerned, she was nothing but his cum bucket and that suited her just fine. More than that she was fucking loving it. Even though her make up was now a complete mess, drool and pre-cum running out of her mouth onto her fat tits, Doris was in heaven. Within three minutes of walking in her back door, she felt the first spurt of his cum hitting the back of her throat and he didn't slow down until he'd finished.

He let go of her hair and nipple while she nursed on the end of his semi erection, coaxing anything that was left over. "Wow nan. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough with you." Doris gave him one last long suck before she removed him from her ministrations.

"Oh baby. You've no need to apologise to me. I loved it. I really loved it. Your a man and you acted like one. I want you to always be a man around me. If you want me, then have me. I'll always be ready for you baby. You don't need to be horny around me and let it go unsatisfied. I, for one, wont ever turn you away. Your my grandson after all." Doris was satisfied with her little speech. It had let him know for sure, if he wasn't before, that she wasn't like his wife. If he was horny, then she was there for him. "Now why don't you go and shower and I'll get dinner heated. Don't eat too much though, I might have something else that I want you to eat."

"Sounds like a plan. I really need to run back to my house for some clothes. I've only got what I'm wearing."

"Well, I suppose you could honey. But you only need your boxers this evening and trust me, you'll be naked in my bed. So what other clothing do you need? You could run round in the morning."

"Ok, boxers it is. Won't be long."

Doris busied herself with dinner. She didn't have much to do. She'd made something simple and quick. She hadn't wanted her first night to be spent cooking. She had other ways for them to be occupied. Doris couldn't of cooked something complicated even if she had wanted to. Her mind was on the fit young man in her shower. She was really tempted to go up there and just watch. Just thinking about him in there sent shivers down her spine. Setting up sitting places opposite each other, she opened the fridge and poured wine for her and a beer for Bobby. He was back in the kitchen within twenty minutes.

Once they'd eaten, Doris cleared away the plates and returned so they could finish their drinks. "So Bobby, how long ago did you decide that you wanted to fuck your own grandmother..Hmmm? And don't give any crap about since you moved in.. I do know better."

"Oh, Ok. Its been about five years I suppose. It was when I was just past my 18th birthday and I saw you sunbathing outside. I was spying down on you from my bedroom window."

12