All Comments on 'Doris, the Grandmother Ch. 02'

by gilfurges

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Find someone to edit your stories before you post them. Could of, would of, should of are not actual words and it ruins the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure that the previous commentator is in a position to credibly criticise your writing; fgtresd xs, cgbhhh xs and ddssa xs are not actual words...

Also, when critiquing somebody's work, maybe it would be an idea to ensure that you punctuate your writing correctly: Could of, would of and should of. You may also, want to ensure that your grammar is correct if you have the urge to be pedantic; you do not define what 'it' is when you talk about 'the flow ', unless you actually meant 'they', as in the clauses 'could of, would of, should of'. Thanks in advance.

mrchrisdmrchrisdover 2 years ago

I loved it! Please hurry upand get to the bedroom fucking! I just can't wait to read it! Good job so fqr!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need that next chapter badly!

Moodyblue2022Moodyblue2022about 2 years ago

Hot as Hell, I love big tits to cum on. Jacked my dick to while reading

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Hot story. I love the dirty mouth on Doris. As for grammar and punctuation, It was fine. It didn't get in the way of my reading and understandiung the plot and dialogue and action. Speaking of critiquing, the critiquers who critiqued your story based on grammatical slip ups need to relax with that shit. Like I said, If it's obvious that a story was written by an adult, it passes in my class.

As far as the well-intentioned critiquers of the critiquers of your work, If they are going to correct grammar and provide corrections to malaprops and other snafus, they really, REALLY should check their samples before posting. It is never 'could of, would of, or should of'. Those are supposed to be contractions of 'could have, would have and should have (could've, would've and should've). But it's not a big deal to me.

Great story, need more. 4 1/2 stars. I could've posted 5, but yeah, that needs fixin'.

amoroneamorone11 months ago

Chapter 3 please,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergilfurges@gilfurges
As a youngster, I always had a crush on my big titted grandma. I was never able to cross the line with her, but thoughts of her have stayed with me long after her passing. She was the ultimate woman for me. Everything about her spoke class to me. Most of my stories will be bas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES