All Comments on 'Doris'

by brainfade

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I come in here expecting most stories to be bad.

However, you have managed to exceed even my wildest imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really

Enjoyed reading this,it is certainley different from any other of the Halloween stories on this site.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years ago
Interesting twist

Nice story, very different from most on here. The parent twist was interesting, and the wife's sudden desire to celebrate finding out they were half-siblings was unexpected. Good luck in the contest.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Abstruse

Must be British humor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another Pomy perverted gutless wimp !

Britain seems to be full of feeble-minded and perverted shitheads. As is this "writer" ! Sickening !

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 7 years ago
Great story

Very well written, enjoyed it immensely. Don't think anon could understand it.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the fuck IS it with you whiney bastards??

Aren't you able to recognize a beautiful and well written story when it's laid out in front of you? When I was young, trusting and naive, I used to expect the best from people and the dumb, treacherous fucks almost always let me down so I finally learned to expect the worst from them and, guess what, if someone surprises me by NOT letting me down, it's a truly pleasant one.

THIS IS A FIVE STAR STORY. FUCK ALL YOU MISERABLE MOANERS, WHINERS AND FAULT FINDING ASSWIPES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a heart wrenching story. Even though I worked out the secret about half way through I still enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous