All Comments on 'Dorm Discipline: House Service'

by Elaine_Mature

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SailorDougSailorDougabout 1 year ago

Great writing. Have fallen in love with the characters. Such detail in the descriptions of people and their reactions. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm really happy that I stumbled onto your profile, because your writing is just absolutely amazing. You have a really incredibly unique writing style, and it's compelling in every sense of the word. There's something about this little series that just really clicks for me, about the characters and how... respected they feel? Something like that. They're full individuals with their own quirks and flaws and ideas, and they just make me happy to read about. From a slutty biochemist working on saving the world, to a butch lesbian in an open yet loving relationship, and many more, they're all so wonderfully fleshed out and lovingly created. The story of Meta Mu is just so wholesome, kind, and hopeful- it celebrates the range of people's differences, and it treats each and all of them with a charmingly open-minded attitude. I'm really happy to get to read it.

golfluvrgolfluvr4 months ago

Wonderful story! I enjoy your writing style and would love to read more on these characters. Thank you!

mrt2269mrt22694 months ago

Loving these stories. The characters are so distinct and well rounded.

Hope to see more chapters. Preppy should get to enjoy being submissive.

Enjoying your other stories too.

LuuvLuuv3 months ago

More please!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature3 months agoAuthor

@Luuv working on it! The next chapter includes Slut training Dick in proper Dom deportment, plus evolving the relationship between Kitten and Butch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElaine_Mature@Elaine_Mature
Older author and reader, interested in emotionally significant writing with empathy and respect. New story: three young women catching a ride with a farm boy, headed for the big city. Name? Dunno yet. One scene left (parting when they arrive). Maybe a monologue for 'ever afte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES