Dorm Discipline: Resident Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While one rolled my balls in her hand, the other began long strokes from root to tip. In moments I became turgid. We all could see the tip was wet, had been wet for some time, the cap glistening from sex fluid.

Little Kitty was recovered now, and hearing the rustling behind her turned to see what was up. She lit up like a child with a new toy, popped up on her knees with her hands on mine, leaned forward to examine me more closely.

I was getting close now, the attention of three sexually fit women triggering my heart to speed up, start sweating, my balls to tighten.

Slut slowed down, anticipating an eruption.

Kitty finished her examination, stuck her tongue out and prettily licked my wet hole. She tasted it, smiled hugely and leaned over to engulf my tip in her tiny mouth.

The warm and wet was fantastic! She couldn't get any appreciable length into her mouth, and was content to slurp and mouth the tip like a tootsie pop, enjoying the candy coating and working hard to get at the creamy center.

It was too much. Balls warm and cuddled by Goth Girl, cock stroked expertly by Slut, little Kitty doing the cutest BJ I'd ever seen, I hit my limit.

Straining my hips up, I erupted jizz into her tiny mouth. For her part she glued herself to the opening, raising one hand to pinch the tip and hold it steady, tracking my motion with her mouth so as to not miss a drop.

One - two - three gushes I emitted, and she took it all like a trooper. When I lowered my hips back onto the couch she followed down, did a final slurping cleanup with her tongue, and holding her mouth closed, cheeks bulging, she settled back to continue watching the movie.

The other two released me and retreated to their own couch cushions, leaving me to recover on my own.

What had just happened? Was this an initiation of some sort? Or a test?

I rather thought it simpler than that. This house had a culture of sexual openness - their masturbation movie night attested to that. I had been included in that, which was only right as a new member.

I felt good. Not only because I had just come for three sex-bunnies. But because I was participating in their house activities without reservation, without judgement or censure.

The movie plot continued it's inexorable progression of isolation, brutal murder and dismemberment. After the first scene (and our scene on the couch) Slut had excused herself, retreated to the kitchen with a "This is too gross for me."

Goth Girl continue to be riveted, particularly by the scenes of mayhem. Not just the violence, she seemed to feed on the raw dismemberment, the flesh rending parts.

One of these women was in medical school I recalled from my briefing. Was it her? Was this how an incipient surgeon behaved? I accepted that; somebody had to be comfortable with cutting open human bodies, even had to enjoy it. Just not me.

Kitty was more subdued. She kept bending her head, putting her hand to her face. After a short while I figured out what she was up to.

She was playing with my cum! Blurping it out into her hand, stirring it in her palm, feeling it between her fingers, then slurping it back up again to fill her cheeks.

Goth Girl got annoyed at her slurping sounds. "Cut it out!" she barked after the third or fourth go-round.

Kitty obediently made a big show of swallowing my load, turning to show Goth Girl her empty mouth, then grinning at me as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

That girl was dang provoking. I wondered how she dealt with sex. She reveled in the little-girl role play. Did it extend to daddy worship? Or was she a variety of lipstick lesbian?

I dismissed the thought as unproductive. She was exactly what she wanted to be, and I didn't need to know what that was to treat her with respect.

The movie wound down with a cheesy scene of the last teen standing, the Velma character who had made pronouncements throughout like "This cord has been cut!" and "That head belongs to a different body!"

Anyway she ended in the smokehouse (how did derelict farmhouses always have so many expensive outbuildings?) among a bizarre display of bodies-on-hooks.

Except the bodies were largely hacked away, leaving just a head and spine connected by unlikely stringy movie-flesh to organs dangling below.

They were supposed to be still alive - even though the actors who played the heads were clearly folks we'd seen murdered earlier. Well, it was just a movie.

One head whispered to Velma (without having lungs, figure that one out) "Fuck me...". Which made no sense, as her sex organs were somewhere in the woods.

Anyway as the sirens sounded in the distance (the main house was ablaze by this time) Velma found some convenient dynamite and blew it all to kingdom come.

If she'd wanted to put the dissected people out of their misery there were certainly easier ways (crush their still-beating hearts in her hand for instance). But again, just a movie.

Credits rolled as Velma walked toward the arriving fire engines, her eyes reflecting the blazing house and the emergency lights, like some lurid demon-girl with evil eyes.

Clearly a sequel-tease. Had Velma been driven mad? Was she now a serial killer? Had it been her all along?

Kitty got up and tottered over to the fireplace, got the remote from the mantle, turned it off.

She looked at us both on the couch, perked up. "I had an idea!" she announced, like it was some rare thing.

Goth Girl smiled politely, her mind still on the movie mayhem.

"Your house name can't be RA. We've already had three RAs. It would be confusing."

Raising an eyebrow but staying silent, Goth Girl wasn't biting. It was up to me.

"What is your idea?" I asked politely.

"Dick! Because, you know, you're the only Dick in the house. Except the rubber ones. No confusion!"

Goth Girl nodded, impressed despite herself.

So it was a settled thing I guess. I was now Dick. Not a problem. Not gonna crush youthful creativity, and it was a decent name that could be shared with visitors with no question.

"That's fine by me!" I offered.

She continued. "And because you have such a yummy Dick!" she continued, oblivious to my startled look.

With that, I decided to call it a night. The bad movie had been two and a half hours long, and I'd have a long day starting at 3AM. Some samples in the lab to look after, soaking in solution and needing decanting on schedule.

I made my excuses and headed to my room. With no expectation the others would do likewise. Students tended to stay up until 2 or 3 AM, studying and whatnot.

I headed down the hall, went in my room and made a beeline for the bathroom. Bladder more than full, and the movie had been long.

Voiding about a half-gallon, I brushed my teeth and stripped. I normally slept naked, and with a private room it should be no issue here.

Coming out my bed looked different. The comforter was spread out now, but the sheets apparently still a wadded lump underneath. Well, somebody was trying to be a good host, even if they didn't know how.

I stripped the comforter back, intending the rearrange the sheets. But they were already neatly arranged.

The lump turned out to be Slut, wide awake and naked, waiting for me.

"Well hello!" I greeted her amiably. "Something wrong with your bed?"

She smiled, patted the bed beside her. I slid in, pulled the comforter back over the both of us.

"Lets chat."

She was perturbed by that. Apparently guys generally didn't start by chatting. I imagined her experience with college men was, fuck now and ask questions later.

I started harmlessly, asking about the evening.

"You left the movie. Not fond of blood?"

"It's not that. I've seen that movie before. I find it interesting only up to the sex scene at the beginning."

"You like sex." As a statement of fact, not a question.

"Yes. And I know that girl."

"From another movie? What else did she do?"

Negative shake of the head. "I know her. Bonnie. We spent time in... we grew up together."

Oooooh! Slut must be one of the student-aid girls, without a family to support her college expenses. Grew up in foster care, but smart as heck and found her way here.

"Tell me about her! What's she doing now?"

She got a faraway look. "She's a thoracic surgeon in Minnesota somewhere."

I accepted that as fact. Two careers - movie slut, then highly respected surgeon. This rising generation filled my heart with joy, to think of the freedom they had today.

"How did she come to be in the movie then? Medical school would have kept her occupied I would think."

"That was before medical school. In fact it was the blood-and-gore that got her interested in surgery."

I could see that, having witnessed firsthand the effect it had on Goth Girl.

"She clearly had some talent. Her expressive face in the death scene was amazing."

Slut shook her head. "Nah. That's her normal orgasm face. See, she was fucking the director/writer/producer, a classmate of hers, and he saw that face and said 'Perfect!' and cast her in the role."

I wondered for a bit how she knew what Bonnie's orgasm face looked like, but let that alone.

"Still, to pull out the face on command in that scene, faking an orgasm and all that, speaks to her skill as an actress."

Again, no. "Not a fake orgasm. See, that movie had no budget for special effects or body doubles or anything. So to get the look, she just fucked the guy and came, while the cameras were running."

"Not everything was real. Not the hay fork!"

"No not that. You look closely, when the fork hits, its just mannikins under that blanket."

"How about the bloody flow after...? What was that supposed to be anyway. Was she supposed to be a virgin? Too much blood in any case. And there's no connection between your torso and sex organs..."

"It's a movie! You're thinking to hard. A movie has nothing to do with the characters or lines; it's all about the audience, what they are made to feel, where their mind is led."

"So how did they do it, with no budget?"

"That was the Bonnie's idea. Needed more blood, and she'd already cum so not from her mouth."

I considered. "I didn't see any hoses or anything, to supply the blood. Pretty good camera work."

"It wasn't camera work. You're thinking too hard again. That all came out of her cunt. See, she'd filled her cooch with red Karo syrup from a turkey baster, laid down, and they filmed the hunk sticking his cock in her. It forced the syrup out, and they just cut it to show the flow and not the insertion."

Pretty clever.

"So did you lose touch with her?"

She nodded. "She was older than me. Took care of me, kept me out of trouble. Made me apply to college even though I had no money. Got me into a special program...I still get a Christmas card."

That seemed sad somehow. She looked sad. It's hard when you're young, and start losing old friends to circumstance.

I changed the subject.

"Why are you here? In my bed I mean."

"I'm called Slut for a reason. I need cock, I take cock. I need it now."

"Don't I get any say?" It felt a little insincere saying that, as I had been pretty much pressed naked against her skin this whole time and was hard again.

She looked consternated. "Most guys aren't so stubborn. I can't figure you. I can get all I want down at the Computer Science building, those weedy nerds are glad to do me in the computer lab any time I want.

It's clear across campus. And I need cock all the time, several times a day. It's a real problem. Waste half my study time going back and forth.

But now there's a dick in the house!"

She hadn't been clued in that I was now The Dick, she'd said it as a description and not a name. Time for clearing that up later.

"I'm not sure I'm here to be a fuck-toy for your convenience. No offence! But student health might have something for you..."

"They want to sedate me, give me some fucking mind-altering drug. There's nothing wrong with my mind! I just can't think clearly except after a good orgasm. It's how I've gotten through school for years."

That made sense. But how to handle this? Envy, resentment and favoritism could run rampant if not addressed early.

"If it's not too much inconvenience, I'd like to settle in for a day or two, get the lay of the land."

She smirked at that. College kids and sex humor.

"I don't want to upset the orderly running of the house."

She digested that, still frowning.

"Ok, but I have a bio exam in a week; I'm behind studying because of all the running back and forth to the bio lab. Yeah, I have dick over there too, it's closer, that's why I go there."

I relented. "How about a compromise. We'll fuck now, so you can get in a good study session. Then you'll give me a day or so to figure out how to handle it from here on."

"You have to fuck me good! Creampie me, really jam it in there. I have to get off too! Then I can hit the books, make up for lost time."

"Deal. After all, an RA is here for health and safety, and for academic discipline."

She flushed at the word Discipline. Interesting.

"But what about tomorrow? And the next day?" She was plaintive.

"It seems to me, quick in-house orgasms satisfy all of my goals as an RA. You minimize spreading around random STIs, and your grades improve.

How about this. I normally go to bed early. You come by each evening, we fuck like bunnies, then you can study late, I can sleep. All harmless and convenient?"

She nodded enthusiastically. Wasting no time she rolled onto me, began kissing me, tongue probing deeply, delightful breasts pressed into my chest.

I tried to catch up, but a randy Slut is a handful. I let her lead, which meant Cowgirl with lots of yelling. I'm sure the whole house knew what was happening.

Not a problem. I didn't mean to hide anything from the house. We would talk out any friction as a group, and resolve any resentments openly.

That earlier BJ had blunted my need, which was good as I had to last until she came. Even so, a fuck-buddy soft in all the right girly places was provoking in the extreme.

Her delicious bouncy tits had surprisingly small areolas, being mostly sticky-outy nipple. I took advantage, pulling at those and munging her breasts. Nice!

Being a slut, even The Slut, meant she was pretty horny all the time. She reached a pretty good orgasm quite quickly. But we weren't done, as I'd pledged to cum in her.

I stood up, arranged her standing by the bed, bent over with her hands on the comforter, still red and flushed from cumming, and entered her swiftly from behind with my still-hard cock.

She grunted at my abrupt impalement, then silently concentrated on my pumping, head down, rocking back and forth to match my thrusts.

It was a beautiful sight - boobs dangling and swaying, hair splayed out over her shoulder, hips rippling with each impact!

Inspired I leaned over, grabbed her nipples underneath and stretched her boobs back like reigns on a horse. She gasped, and her vagina clenched me with a slippery velvet grip.

It was enough - I began bucking and pounding with a will, and again vented my semen. This time not in Kitty's tiny mouth but deep in Slut's sweet insides, painting her cervix with a slippery spume.

She came again, collapsed on the bed, clutching the comforter spasmodically.

She was a creampie slut! The feeling of ejaculation in her cunt made her cum. Well now I knew. Whatever floats her boat, I'm happy to oblige.

We breathed for a bit, both of us spent. Then we looked up at a rustling sound.

Kitty was at the door, mouth open, staring, red-faced, hand on crotch. When she saw that we saw her, she scurried away. We could hear her clattering up the stairs.

Slut said "Thanks!", bounced out of my bed and was also gone, naked and unconcerned, my cum dripping down her leg as she went. I heard her thundering up the stairs, and saying Hi! to somebody in passing.

I went in the bathroom, cleaned up a little, and collapsed into well-deserved oblivion on the bed, ignoring the wet spot.

Morning dawned too early. The girly sheer curtains over the front window did little to moderate the early light.

Also, my bed was moving. Earthquake?

Blinking the sleep away, dazzled by the sunbeam on my face, I made out the form of Preppy climbing onto the foot of my bed, in a different tailored blouse but the same skirt.

"Good morning!" she said in her sultriest deep Preppy woman voice.

A little groggy, I responded rotely "What can I do for you?"

She got right down to business.

"You're my RA. You have certain perks you can provide.

I'm a college woman at the peak of my reproductive fitness. There are perks I can provide."

I remembered, she was the finance/quant major. To her this must all seem a simple transaction.

"What do you propose?" I'm awake now.

"I will provide a schedule of services in return for concessions. In particular, curfew. An extension requires a pass from my RA. I want a standing pass, in return for regular blowjobs. Say every morning at breakfast?"

That seemed morally questionable. I let it pass for the moment.

"That all?"

She continued, her list memorized. "In return for exception from the chore quota, I will let you butt-fuck me every Saturday night. Before I go out."

I could see how that made sense to her. It wouldn't interrupt her date plans, and wouldn't blunt her own sexual experience as much as for instance, a full fuck session.

I raised an eyebrow, inviting her to continue.

"Finally, there's an empty double on the 2nd floor. Used to belong to that Hippie bitch. I want it."

I'd have to ask about the 'Hippie bitch' later.

"What do you propose?"

"I'll be your personal fuck-toy every Wednesday night. All my homework is turned in on Wednesday; no early class Thursday. You can fuck me, spank me, cum in me all you like. Until midnight, then I turn into a pumpkin."

I sat up, scooted back to gain some room between me and this sex-mad businesswoman. What could I say to put the brakes on this freight-train of a wheeler-dealer?

I made a show of seriously considering her offer.

"Let me understand. You have a sliding scale of sexual favors, on offer for what I can do for you in return."

She nodded, impatient.

"How will that seem to the other household members? Your chores for instance."

"You'd have to do them for me, of course. That's what I get for the butt-fuck."

Made sense, from her point of view.

Yet it didn't square with my goals to organize this house, get everybody working together, equal and healthy.

I didn't want to deflate her, shoot her down without treating her seriously. She was an adult; she had a perfect right to trade her body for whatever she felt was fair. That wasn't the issue.

"Allow me to make this counter-offer."

She perked up. This was language she could understand.

"I want the house to learn to pull together. Immediately releasing one member from their duties, before the teamwork has even properly begun, would sabotage that effort.

Let me suggest we table this deal for one month. In that time everyone does their part, satisfies the chore rota to the best of their ability.

Once we all know what one another are capable of, have demonstrated our commitment to one another, we revisit the deal."

She considered that. It wasn't what she wanted, but I hadn't said No to any of her terms. I saw her face when she came to her decision.

"Agreed. Provided the double doesn't get booked in that month. I want right of first refusal!"

It seemed reasonable. I put out my hand, and she shook it.

Then she crawled forward, until her face was right in mine.

"I want to give a of show good faith. Earnest money, so to speak. A blowjob now, so you know what you're in for later."

Since I was naked, it took her only a moment to fish my cock out from between my legs and slurp! it up. I was glad I'd cleaned up last night, else she'd be tasting stale Slut-pussy now!