Dorm Discipline: Resident Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surrendered to the inevitable. Since she was in no danger of falling, strapped to me with both arms and legs, I let her go, tugged at my shorts and let them fall to the floor.

She squealed, loud in my ears, pressed her tiny mouth to mine, stuck her tongue between my lips.

When she'd licked my teeth, sucked on my tongue, she let go with one hand, reached down and found my cock. It was no trouble to find, at full extension and rampant.

With her other arm and both legs she shimmied down my torso until my cock head was pressed to her cunt. Letting it go, she placed both hands on my shoulders, and carefully, slowly lowered herself.

It was a very tight fit. My cock head was swollen, and her cunt lips were like a tight little smile. But gradually, gradually I felt the tip defeat her slick cunt, poke between those lips into her velvet tunnel.

She was trembling as she breathed, no longer looking at me but her forehead buried in my chest. Was she watching me enter her body? That excited me more than I thought it would.

Holding her tiny buttocks with one palm on each, I gently eased her up an inch, then down. I felt her body give a little, her tiny fuck hole open just a bit.

Her legs were loosening, forgetting to hold herself up, releasing her body to descend regardless of the risk of impalement. If I hadn't been holding her she'd have slid entirely onto my shaft.

I took that as a hint, let her down a bit more. Her body stiffened as if electrocuted, then relaxed a bit.

I dropped her a bit more. She controlled her reflex to tense up, and I felt her butt muscles soften.

Using my fingers I gently pried her butt cheeks apart, helping to widen her cunt, gape her vulva, let her sweet juices flow out to coat my cock.

I went in another half inch. The slick juice helped a lot. This time she didn't resist at all, but using her legs as leverage she clamped on me, pulled her torso down, arching her back, doing her damndest to get that thing inside.

It worked. Her body settled onto my cock with a slick slurch, not even halfway socketed into her sex but as far as it was going to go.

For her part she was quivering, her legs spasmodically clasping me, her tiny hands grabbing at bits of my flesh and hanging on for dear life.

Her pinching little hands hurt a bit, but not as much as her glorious tight velvet vagina gave me pleasure.

I gently bobbled her up and down on my cock with my arms, feeling her breathing go ragged. Her head was still bent down and my stomach was getting wet.

Was she drooling on me? Surely not. But angling past her head, yes, I peered between us, saw a string of saliva stretched from her mouth to my abdomen.

How was that sexy? I only know my cock thought it was, pulsed, grew a bit. She gasped again, and the drool flowed freely.

Now I determined to do this right, and began sluicing her wet fuck tube up and down my cock. I felt her clench me, release and clench again.

Letting go my flesh she made fists and started to beat on my chest like a wild thing, heedless of any damage she might cause. Which was none; she was too slight to hurt me in the least.

I was close. Fucking a girl-woman who was that wet, that excited, that tight could only end one way.

Her legs began thrashing, kicking, as I fucked her heedless of her desperate need. Up and down. Almost out, then shlick! slid inside.

Just as I knew I could not hold out any longer, she tilted her head back and screamed.

Wow! That was the highest-pitched girl scream I had ever heard, bar none. When she had let it all out, had no breath left, my ears ringing and likely deafened for a week, she went limp.

Arms flung back dangling useless, legs dropped straight down lifeless, head hanging back, torso bent back, boneless, a rag-doll in my arms, suspended only by my cock in her cunt and my hands on her butt cheeks.

She had passed out.

It was too much for my cock. As much as I didn't want to take advantage of an unconscious girl, my balls didn't know that and they began to spasm.

She twitched like a landed fish with each ejaculation into her body, like a marionette and somebody jerking on the strings. My semen seemed to have a mind of it's own, rushing to inseminate this woman, all of it, escape my cock into her core.

I lost count of the pulses that jetted into her. At some point I lifted her off my still-rigid cock, worried she might be injured from her spasms my spurts introduced into her frail body.

I need not have worried. As I laid her down on the bed, the panties knocked to the floor like silken flower petals, she continued to spasm.

I put her on her side, curled her forward into a more comfortable position, knees brought up closer to her chest. She continued to pulse, like a shock passing through her nervous system, arms drawn to her chest, tiny fists still clenched.

Her cunt spilled my cum onto the bedspread each time her muscles tensed, gouts of it from her tiny body, how could her pussy hold that much? Pooling until a white lake formed behind her in a depression in the bedclothes.

I had continued to pulse my orgasm out as I worked. My cum was strewn on the floor, on the bed, on her body where I had laid her down. Strands of it stretched from her legs to the bed, from bed to my thighs, down my legs, making me slick with my cum and hers.

I looked around helplessly, not sure what to do next. Her drool covered my belly, making me a wet mess from nipples to knees.

This was a complete clusterfuck.

I eventually left her there, curled in a fetal position, still now, enjoying what dreams a just-fucked girl dreamed as I made my way to the common bathroom.

Standing in the claw tub I turned on the shower head, let it sluice off the juices until I felt clean enough not to foul everything I touched.

Turning off the water, stropping it from my limbs and torso, I dried as best I could without a towel.

Padding back to her room to fetch my clothes I saw she had curled up further, nearly a ball now. Pink all over, glowing from within like a lightbulb made flesh. A little smile on her face, with drool pooling under her cheek.

Next: more house activities. Butch returns.