Dorm Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy walked through the lobby to go out and find a man, she passed Jessie. She was wearing another skimpy cheerleader outfit and leading another man into the building. They all had the same idea.

It was a beautiful day, but Amy barely noticed it. Her pussy was wet just thinking about what was in store for her and an overwhelming need was driving everything in her mind. It wasn't just the need to get off, although that was certainly present. It was something far more important. As Amy tried to put a finger on it, she remembered a voice from her dream:

You must bring pleasure. You must serve.

Amy smiled at the thought. Yes, it was a need to serve. More than getting herself off, she felt desperate to get someone else off. She thought back to the hours of porn she had educated herself with last night. It was never about getting off. It was always about getting him off. How could Amy have missed such a simple lesson for so long?

Amy found a man—perhaps a sophomore—sitting on a bench reading a textbook. His eyes locked onto her as she approached and Amy watched as he undressed every skimpy piece of clothing from her body in his imagination.

"Hi," Amy said, sitting down on the bench next to him.

"Hi," he said weakly, trying very hard to keep his eyes off her tits and failing.

Amy felt odd all of a sudden. Sitting next to him felt weird. It felt unnatural. She slipped off the bench and dropped down to her knees in front of him. As she did, she stuck out her chest and leaned back her neck so he could a full view of her.

"Sir," Amy said meekly. "I... May I... May I please take you back to my room?" The words tasted like honey as she spoke them and instantly they were marching back to her dorm.

Amy led him inside and locked the door behind her. Her Master—as long as he was in this room he was her Master—looked at her unsurely, as if any moment he was going to wake up from a dream or discover the hidden cameras.

Amy knelt down again before her Master.

"What would you like me to do, sir?" Amy asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Would you like me to suck you off? Or would you prefer to fuck my pussy? You can stick it up my ass if you want to. I've been told I have a very smackable ass." She said the final bit with a touch of pride, but all else was spoken in total humility.

"What's the catch?" the Master asked, but Amy saw with jubilation that he adjusted his jeans as he spoke.

"No catch, sir," Amy said. "I just want to serve you." As if to prove it, she reached up and undid the lacing on her shirt. She let it fall to the ground, revealing her tits.

"Give me a tit job," the Master said immediately.

"Yes sir," Amy grinned and crawled across the floor to him. She delicately undid his belt and dropped his pants. She wrapped her full tits around his dick and began to move up and down on it. She had never done anything like this before, so she wasn't sure she was doing it right, but she desperately wanted him to be happy. She stuck out her tongue and leaned forward so that on every pass upward she could lick the top of his dick. He seemed to like that. Every minute or so she spit down onto her tits to lubricate them.

"God, that feels good," the Master said. He was thrusting in time with her rack. Amy envisioned every cumshot she had watched the previous night and swooned. She wanted that feeling of accomplishment and absolute ownership that those girls must have felt. She could think of nothing else in the world but how much she wanted to get her Master off. She decided to tell him that.

"Oh I want to get you off. I want your cum across my chest like a badge of honor. I will do whatever you want. I am totally and absolutely your slave, slut, whore, bitch, fucktoy..."

He began to grunt in pleasure and Amy grinned in anticipation. "Come for me, Master. Dump your load all over my tits."

And he did. The first strand was powerful, actually skipping over her tits and hitting her chin. As she continued pumping her hefty chest on his dick, cum began to land on it. Some slid down and lubricated the motion, allowing Amy to further please her master. It went on for almost thirty seconds, until finally Amy was sure she had pulled the last drop of cum out of her Master's dick. Only then did she gently unwrap her tits from his cock.

"Holy shit," he muttered, looking down at her.

"I'm so happy I was able to serve you," Amy gushed. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

He looked at her for a minute like the words were another language. As she waited for his response, Amy noticed that some of his cum still covered his dick. She leaned forward and licked it off. Then she looked back up at her Master for a reply.

"I want to take your picture," he said.

"Yes sir," Amy said. Her mind seemed to fixate on the idea that she had been given another command. She was allowed to serve more. It didn't matter at all what that command was. It was so very important that she fulfill it for him.

Master reached down and pulled his phone out of his jeans, still pooled around his ankles. He pointed it at Amy and took several pictures, looking down at his cum-covered slut. To drive home the point of her submission, Amy took the liberty of running her finger through one of the strands of cum and bringing it up to her lips. She slurped it up as he snacked more pictures.

"Now I'm porn," Amy thought. She was dimly aware that once the thought would have made her unhappy, but now it was glee in her mind.

Finally, her Master lowered the phone and pulled his pants back up.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?" Amy asked.

"N... no," he stuttered. Then, almost as if he was afraid of being caught, he quickly unlocked the door and stepped out. The door slowly closed behind him.

Amy was reminded that she was incredibly horny herself and her fingers went to work on her dripping pussy. She replayed the entire encounter again in her mind. She envisioned herself being used for her rack. She envisioned herself being painted with his cum. She envisioned herself being captured forever in the image of a servant whore. She wondered how many people across the world he would send that picture to and excitement boiled in her heart. She rapidly approached climax. The second before she came, she realized, "He never even asked me my name." That thought—the thought of being nothing more to a man than a pair of tits to get a man off—brought her to her glorious climax.

After riding her pleasure through, she decided that it was time to get cleaned up and get some food. She needed to keep her energy up, after all. But she would be careful to eat well, so her body would still be fuckable. It was vitally important to stay fuckable.

After a light lunch, Amy went back to the seedy store. She was glad she had saved some money through the summer, because her whole wardrobe needed revamping. She focused on lingerie this time around, debating in her mind if she would bother wearing the over-clothes or if the lacey bras and panties would be enough to wear around.

She found her way back to the choker display, but this time her eyes went to the top rack. There, in all its glory, was a collar with a leash. She saw it and knew in a second that she had to have it.

Amy bought everything and wore the collar home.

That night, a few of the girls in the dorm came together in Lucy's room and relived their experiences. Amy found that her submissive streak was a tad farther than the other girls were experiencing, but they had all gotten at least one man off that day. Jessie had gotten three off, because as she explained, "Cheerleaders are supposed to be the school whores. Everyone knows that."

Lucy's cowgirl style was replicated in her bedroom, but apparently the man had decided halfway through that he wanted it up her ass instead. She had prompted pulled out and bent over and he rode her from behind to completion.

Violet had fucked two men at once. Like Amy, they had decided to make her into their personal pornstar. They had put her on her back. One had fucked her pussy and the other her mouth. While her eyes were hiding under one of their balls, her full body was recorded for posterity.

Amy wasn't sure how they came around to it, but they eventually decided that they were all different brands of slut and they should start owning that. Lucy was the cowgirl slut. Jessie was the cheerleader slut. There was some debate if Violet was properly the punk slut or the goth slut, but they settled on punk eventually. The other girls decided together that Amy was to be the "Submissive Slut". As per her role, she submitted to the description.

The next morning was Monday. Amy thought that she was forgetting something, but decided that if she couldn't remember what it was it probably wasn't that important anyways. Amy was horny and was about to go see if she could find another master, but then Lucy invited her to her room for some girl time. Amy agreed along with a few other girls.

Lucy put a video on her TV, which turned out to be a lesbian porno. All the girls giggled as the girls on the screen undressed each other and began to please one another. Amy didn't think she was a lesbian, but if somebody's tongue was on her pussy who was she to argue? Also, all the girls around her did have some great tits.

Eventually, the girls began to play with each other as they giggled and laughed. Lucy's tongue went to work on Amy's pussy. It made her more horny, but Amy knew that she wasn't getting any closer to climax. She wondered if she served Lucy if that would get her there (she was submissive, after all), but she didn't think so.

On the video, a man stepped into frame and the lesbians all turned their attention to him.

The girls in the dorm room stopped playing with each other and watched in awe. Three girls on the screen were kneeling down and worshipping one man's dick. One more was above them all, kissing him passionately and allowing him to feel her up.

Eventually they put him on his back where he'd be more comfortable. They took turns using different parts of their bodies to please him. He was never without something to grab or suck on if he wanted it. There was never a moment where his dick wasn't be tended to. He had everything he needed.

The girls in the dorm room were each fingering themselves and fantasized.

"I want that," Amy said softly.

Lucy stood and walked from the room. Earlier, Jessie had taken off her shirt to suck on her tits and Lucy hadn't bothered to put it back on. Amy went back to watching the porn and feeling her body tension increase.

After a few minutes, Lucy returned, guiding a man. Instantly, all the girls in the room stood and faced him, allowing him full view of their mostly-naked bodies. Amy felt a surge of pleasure as he focused on her for a few seconds, lingering over her exposed tits.

"Wow," Amy's new Master said. Lucy closed the door behind him and asked, "Would you like us to leave the video running?"

"Yeah," the man shrugged.

They took several points of inspiration from the video as they serviced him. He lasted a long time, considering up to four different girls were serving him at different points. At one point, Amy had one of his balls in her mouth and was sucking. She opened her eyes and locked eyes with Lucy, who had his other ball in her mouth. While Amy wasn't sure she saw right (Violet was sucking his dick and her tits were swaying in between them), she thought she saw Lucy give her a wink. One of Lucy's hands reached out and pinched Amy's tit. Amy loved it.

The Master finally came in Jessie's mouth, but then instructed her to kiss each girl. As Amy received her portion of her Master's gift, she snuck a rub on her pussy to experience the pleasure. Each girl swallowed obediently.

The Master got dressed and left. Lucy locked the door behind him and then turned to Amy.

"So, I think we should see just how obedient our submissive slut really is," she grinned.

Amy's heart leapt. Lucy put a firm hand on the back of Amy's neck and pushed her down to Violet's pussy. "Eat, bitch," Lucy said. Amy ate Violet out, then moved to Jessie. Each girl had an explosive orgasm and Amy felt a mix of pleasure at serving and jealousy at the feeling. She knew she could come now, because she had served a man. But she was not yet allowed to, because she had to service her dorm sisters first.

Amy ate Lucy out last. The redhead's moans echoed in Amy's ears. She looked up appreciatively at her tits as they bounced with Lucy's buckling motion. Amy might not be a lesbian, but eating pussy wasn't bad and she did like watching tits.

Each girl was getting dressed, leaving Amy on the floor of the dorm room.

"May... may I please get off now?" Amy asked meekly.

"Sure," Lucy shrugged. "But go back to your room to do it, will you?"

Amy hurried down to her room and nearly slammed the door behind her in desperation. Her fingers found her pussy immediately and she relived everything. It felt amazing to serve in a group, but it also felt amazing to serve the group.

You live to serve.

The voice was commanding, clear, and Amy believed it without question.

Her orgasm was explosive and rocked her whole body.

Amy's dorm quickly got a reputation on campus. Men visited frequently, so the girls didn't have to go out looking for men anymore. They only had to respond when men came looking.

For convenience, the girls decided to label the outside of their doors, but none of the guys ever asked for names. So the men could find whatever slut they were looking for, it was decided that their slut names would be most appropriate to put on the door. Amy's door read "Submissive Slut". Eventually, Jessie pointed out that guys who had never been there before might not know which bitch they wanted to fuck... especially if he wanted a girl who looked a certain way. Everyone agreed and they hired a photographer to take glamour shots of them and post them on the doors. Amy's post-sized picture showed her kneeling on the floor, wearing her collar with a chain dangling from it, with her hands tied behind her back and her mouth open obediently.

Eventually, Amy's costs for slutty clothing exceeded her savings. She talked it over with some of the other girls and they were having similar problems. They agreed to put out tip jars outside their rooms. They were careful to explain on the jar that services did not require a tip, it was only to support the continued growth of slut-related props, clothes, and other costs.

The night after the tip jars went up, the resident director Hank called a meeting in the lobby.

It wasn't as hot as last time, because the girls all wore less clothes, and Hank stood up in front of them just as he had at the beginning of the semester. He started to talk, but then sighed and said, "I'm gonna be too horny to talk this whole time." He pointed at Jessie and said, "Come here and suck my dick."

Jessie giggled gleefully as she hopped up, ran over and knelt before the RD. As she sucked, Hank restarted his talk.

"It's come to my attention that some of you girls are making money out of activity hosted in this dorm room. Now I'm not trying to get in the way of anybody's fun. I love the energy that everyone is bringing to this year. I just have been reading up on some of the rules in the school code and I learned that any business venture within the walls of school property owes a portion of its profits to the school itself. So I must insist that 50% of any tips that you receive for your services here be delivered to me. I'm installing a drop-box in the lobby. Any questions?"

One of the girls asked if he wanted another girl to be sucking his balls as Jessie sucked his dick. Hank said that was a good idea and the girl joined Jessie on her knees in front of the resident director. Amy kicked herself for not offering first. No one else had any questions.

Amy deposited $20, half her tips from the day, into the drop box and went back to bed. She was awoken by a knocking at the door. After servicing another Master (he wanted to fuck her in the ass and she happily agreed), she masturbated and went back to bed. He didn't tip, but Amy was still so glad to service him. It was about giving pleasure, not making money.

Amy awoke one day to learn that Hank was having a friend over and some of the girls were to be offered up for entertainment. Almost half the girls in the dorm were brought along to be offered to Hank's friend.

Amy had never been in Hank's home before, but she was pleased to find that the living room was equipped for appropriate entertainment. Two stripper poles stood on either end of the long room, while couches were in the middle.

The girls each wore a black mini skirt, heels, and nothing else. They stood obediently in a line down the room and waited patiently.

After a little while, Hank and his friend entered and Hank told him to "pick a few bitches and we'll send the rest back to work". The friend went down the line. He picked Jessie to dance on one pole (there was something about a hot blonde with big tits that men liked) and another of the girls to dance on the other. Hank's friend paused in front of Amy asked turned to ask Hank, "Can I touch them?"

"Touch them? You can do whatever the fuck you want to with them," Hank grinned. His friend turned back and looked consideringly at Amy.

"I have been told that I have a very smackable ass, sir," Amy said earnestly. The man looked at her a moment and then laughed.

"This I've got to see," he grinned. He grabbed her around the waist with rough hands—Amy didn't mind at all—and turned her around. He lifted the mini skirt up and delivered a firm smack on Amy's ass. The sting made Amy hornier.

"Wow! You really do have a smackable ass," the man said. "Well come on over and entertain me while we talk."

Hank told Lucy to come service him and then dismissed the rest of the girls. The two men sat down in the middle of the room as two sluts danced on the poles and two sluts knelt down and began to suck on them.

Amy caught bits of the conversation, but not much. She heard vaguely about Hank's usage of private sluts and blackmail to get a position as RD at this dorm. She heard about how he had apparently offered his slut services to professors to avoid any issues with grades or attendance. Then she was really focusing on servicing her Master's dick, so she only caught bits and pieces about "highly-susceptible brain activity during sleep" and "hidden microphones with instructions". It was around that time that her Master had exploded his sweet cum in her mouth. She swallowed gratefully and licked him clean.

Hank instructed both Amy and Lucy to sit on a nearby couch and make out, because, "everyone loves watching two sets of tits rub against each other". Both girls early agreed. As the more submissive, Amy was on the bottom.

The Masters continued talking.

Hank was explaining how his messages rewired brains so they could only cum after a man had come. Then, the massive pleasure reinforcement of an orgasm repeated the pattern and solidified it in the girls minds. It was around this time that Amy began thinking about how Lucy's bit perfect tits were rubbing on her own and how that was. Amy thought that her Masters were right. Everyone loved big-titted girls going at it.

She wasn't really listening to the Masters after that. Tits were so much more interesting than whatever they were talking about anyways.

Near the end of the year, Hank told them that they had all been accepted for an internship program. They would stay with him for the summer and maybe find somewhere else to settle at the end of it. All the girls agreed happily and Hank decided to accept their thanks in the form of facefucking and ass-pounding. The girls gave it to him happily.