Dorm Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, Amy joined Lucy, Jessie, and Violet in Lucy's room. Jessie was cleaning cum off her tits as they talked.

"I love how much I've learned at school," Lucy was saying. "I used to think that my body was, like, a temple and that sex was something really private. Now I know that my body is the property of men and they can fuck it however they want." She was wearing her cowboy hat and jean short shorts, but her perfect tits were in the open air. Amy was getting wet watching them.

"I think that we're doing the world a service," Jessie agreed. "By sucking dicks, we're helping relieve tension and making people happier. I think if more women were dick-sucking sluts, the world would be a better place." Having finished cleaning off her tits, Jessie began to finger her pussy. She had just gotten a man off, so she was able to come to a noisy climax. The other girls kept talking.

"I don't ever want to go back to the prude that I was before," Violet said. "I hadn't even been fucked in the ass before I came here." The girls all laughed in a "how-young-we-were" way.

"What about you, Amy?" Lucy asked.

Amy snapped her attention away from Lucy's tits and responded, "I just love to serve."

A girl poked her head in and informed Amy that a man required her services in her room. Amy jumped up and raced down the hall. What would he ask her to do? Would he fuck her ass? Her throat? Maybe he would fuck her pussy? Would she have the honor of giving another glorious tit job?

Amy's heart was filled with anticipation as she hurried off to serve.