All Comments on 'Dorm Room Ch. 02'

by BradsBabygirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BradsBabygirlBradsBabygirlalmost 16 years agoAuthor
*chuckles*

Apparently I have been told from some recent feedback that the 'correct' format of time is 1:32 as opposed to 1.32. Obviously this IS correct, but I don't have an excuse as to my foolish mishap in regards to this.

So for the little punk with the attitude who told me to "get with the world", I sincerely apologize (not) if I've offended your intelligence.

Thank you to those who have left some nice feedback, it's appreciated. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story...

I like how the story is unfolding, that you're not rushing the characters. Btw, 1.32 is also correct. In some parts of the world, that's how it's written. :) Hope to see the next chapter soon, and shorten your paragraphs, some are quite difficult to read.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
hey

Another lovely chapter. And yes, I confirm 1.32 is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Light

One small problem. At the beginning of Ch. 02 you said the sun was shining through the curtains, but at the bottom of page one you said the only light they had was the moon light coming in. Otherwise, good job so far.

BradsBabygirlBradsBabygirlalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Oops

Ahh yes, the sun/moon issue was pointed out to me the other day. Thank you for that. *smiles* I guess I was too worked up during the writing of the story, that I must have become fague and confused. *grins*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous