Dorm Room Eye Opener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be sorry. I told you last night you were beautiful. I feel that way and more today."

Ruth smiled and stepped into the bathroom. She was still somewhere past Jupiter as she reveled in the sensations from last night that were burned into her brain. Yes, the nervousness was still there that she was doing something wrong, but it was only a dull roar. Phoebe was right about so many things. We were created with the amazing ability to feel pleasure and denying it was just wrong. That Phoebe saw beauty in her like no one ever had before made things so much better. As she thought all these things, she looked at herself in the mirror and thought about what to do. Coming to a conclusion, a peace washed over her which meant she had found the right solution. Completely undoing her nightgown, she let it drop to the floor. Looking at her whole naked body, for the first time she saw beauty too.

Phoebe padded down the hallway in her panties and tank top use the hall bathroom which was luckily empty since most of their fellow students were gone for the long weekend or passed out in a drunken stupor. She replayed the night in her head a thousand times and relived the feeling of Ruth's finger inside her and her friend's plump breasts with their tiny nipples sitting in a sea of ginormous areola. She began to feel the need deep inside her and thought about rubbing one out, but decided to let it build until later so it would be even more explosive. Splashing water on her face to calm her nerves, she stared at her reflection in the mirror and just smiled.

"You still peeing?" Phoebe laughed coming into the room and seeing Ruth wasn't in the bed.

"Just waiting on you." The bathroom door opened and Ruth walked out completely naked.

"Oh wow." Phoebe breathed taking in the pale, plump form before her with cherubic smile, thick thighs, large breasts, and light blonde hair covering her pelvis. "Just wow."

"Thank you." Ruth's skin pinkened at the attention. "I thought maybe this would be better for cuddling."

"I think you're right. Would it be ok if I did the same?"

"I hoped you would." Ruth smiled with a glint of fire in her eyes. Phoebe quickly shed her shirt and panties causing Ruth's eyes to widen to the size of hubcaps. "Oh my. You are gorgeous."

"Thank you." It was Phoebe's turn to blush.

"I like your breasts. You have puffy nipples and your smooth...pussy." Ruth breathed trying to find the words to express herself.

"I like it shaved. It's so much more sensitive. I like your nipples too. Even though we are different, they are both wonderful."

"I wonder if I can do that? I mean shave."

"Sweetie, you can do whatever you want to do." Phoebe said as she closed the gap and wrapped Ruth in her arms. Their breasts and smooth skin pressed together bringing a tingle. Ruth didn't pull away but leaned into it and held Phoebe just as tightly.

"This feels so good, but I'm getting cold."

"Ok let's hop back under the covers and maybe we can warm each other up." They climbed under Ruth's bright pink blanket, reembraced, and lost themselves in each other's eyes.

"You feel good pressed against me." Ruth giggled.

"You feel superb." Phoebe smiled and wiggled a little to feel Ruth's breasts move against her.

"Oohh. Phoebe, I'm getting fluttery again."

"Me too."

"Can we do it again?"

"Of course sweetie. I would love that. How bout you show me what you learned and can do and I'll repay you in kind."

Ruth smiled from ear to ear and let out a squeal of joy. Her excitement overcame her and she planted a kiss on Phoebe's lips. Their lips were connected for a moment that stretched for an eternity before she realized what was happening and she quickly pulled back.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that." Ruth stammered, a fear coming over her. She wanted to jump out from under the covers and run away.

"Ruth, it's ok. You were excited."

"But I didn't mean to." She kept going, tears starting to well in her eyes.

Phoebe leaned in and pressed her lips fully against Ruth's and pulled her naked body even more tightly to her. Ruth froze until Phoebe began to move her lips. Slowly responding in kind, she mirrored her friend's actions again. Clumsily at first, but between her body and desire taking over and following Phoebe's lead, they were soon luxuriating in each other's lips. Phoebe kicked a leg over Ruth's and let her hand slide down to rest on her wide hips. Pulling away after a lengthy period, they stared deeply into each other.

"Wow." Ruth exhaled.

"First kiss?"

"Yes."

"Another big first experience."

"You're not kidding." Ruth uneasily smiled. "You know I had been raised to think that all of this was a sin and would send me to damnation. But this just feels so right. Right now, nothing else exists in this universe but me and you."

"Sweetie, you're making me wet. How bout we capitalize on it?" Phoebe grinned devilishly. "Go ahead and lay back and let me send you to the stars."

Before Ruth could respond, Phoebe leaned in to touch their soft lips together. This time Ruth responded much more enthusiastically. Phoebe gingerly reached out with her tongue and gently ran it across Ruth's lips. Freezing momentarily, her eyes popped open in shock. As she processed what was going on, she focused on the feeling of their lips working together, the wetnesss of Phoebe's tongue as it glided over her lips, and the growing warmth beginning in her pussy. Without even thinking about it, she reached her tongue out towards her friend. As their tongues touched, electricity flowed between them and lent an urgency to their actions.

Exploring each other's mouths, Phoebe let her hand slide from Ruth's hip to toy with her curly bush. She so wanted to use her other hand and tease her tiny nipples atop those huge globes, but the spasticity from her cerebral palsy prevented that. So, she did something even better.

Reluctantly pulling their lips apart, Phoebe kissed down her neck, to her collar bone, and then around the edges of her breasts.

"Oohhh yes please." Ruth breathed as she writhed under Phoebe's combined touch and kisses.

Taking a tiny, hard nipple in her mouth, Phoebe softly flicked her tongue over the nub. Moving away from her bush, Phoebe slid her hand down between Ruth's thighs to feel the inferno that was roiling off her pussy. Slick, meaty lips slipped against her fingers causing a guttural moan. Finding her clit, she gently circled it and rubbed the fleshy hood. It was hard going since Ruth's hips were bucking wildly.

Still stroking the clit with her thumb, she teased her and slipped a fingertip inside Ruth. Matching strokes into her tight pussy with her gyrations, Phoebe reveled in the feeling of her friend's pleasure. Ruth's breathing became shallow and her whole body tensed as the orgasm built to it's inevitable breaking point.

"Ahhh Phoebe!" Ruth cried as she pulled Phoebe's face tightly against her breasts. Pussy muscles gripped Phoebe's finger so tightly it felt like the digit was going to be lopped off. Wave after wave flowed through every fiber of her being as Phoebe continued working Ruth's pussy, until she was spent. Breathing heavily and twitching intermittently, Ruth's glazed over eyes stared absently into thin air. Phoebe kept her finger inside her friend enjoying the rhythmic pulsations of her post orgasm pussy.

After a long while, Ruth came back to coherence and smiled broadly at Phoebe.

"Oh my." She finally stammered out.

"Sorry if I got a little carried away. I just wanted you so badly."

"Please don't be sorry. That was amazing. Thank you."

'My pleasure sweetie. You are wonderful and oh so sexy."

"First you tell me I'm beautiful. Now you tell me I'm sexy. It's almost like you are trying to get me in bed." Ruth laughed.

"First, it's absolutely true. And secondly, I already did."

"You most certainly did." Ruth said rolling on her side and kissing Phoebe. "Thank you for being so awesome and opening my eyes to so many new things. Can I help you feel good now?"

"You will, but first I was wondering if you want to hop in the shower with me and maybe be interested in doing some landscaping?" Ruth looked at her quizzically, not understanding what Phoebe was getting at. "By that I mean we can shave your bush and give you a smooth pussy."

"Oh yes please." She giddily replied.

Phoebe turned the shower on and as it was warming up, she threw her arms over Ruth's shoulders and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Feeling emboldened, Ruth reached around to squeeze Phoebe's tight butt.

"Mmmm." She cooed into Ruth's mouth.

When the bathroom was properly steamed up, they stepped under the hot water and immediately pushed their slick bodies against each other. Completely ignoring the soap, Phoebe groped Ruth and brought a heavy breast to her mouth to suckle on her nipple.

"Not fair. It's my turn." Ruth breathed as she arched her back in pleasure.

"You're right." Phoebe smiled, reluctantly letting the pink nub fall from her lips. She turned around and backed into Ruth. Pulling arms around her and turning her head they reconnected their lips. Any hesitation that Ruth had before evaporated. Thrusting her tongue into Phoebe's mouth, she cupped her small breasts and kneaded soft flesh. Excited, puffy nipples reacted to her touch as she toyed with them and tried new ways to please her friend. One hand moved down the wet skin to it's target between Phoebe's thighs. Sliding between puffy lips, she relished the feeling of the heat emanating and slippery juices that gushed forth. Going straight for the gold, Ruth slipped a finger into her pussy causing Phoebe to grind into her hand.

"Oh Ruth. Please don't stop."

"Never." She whispered. Letting go of the breast, she began to rub Phoebe's clit as her finger, clenched tightly, disappeared into her pussy. Using both hands, Ruth worked Phoebe over turning her pussy into an inferno.

"OH GOD!" Phoebe cried out as her orgasm hit. Her legs buckled and if Ruth hadn't been holding her between the legs she might have crumpled to the floor. Regaining her footing on the slippery tile, her body convulsed as she rode the wave. Her face a mask of sheer pleasure, mouth moving as if to cry out Ruth's name, but no sound materialized. "You're a quick leaner." She gasped through the aftershocks.

"I have a great teacher."

"Mmmmm. Don't put that thought in my head you vixen. Now I'm imagining you in a schoolgirl outfit."

"I wore one and still have it. Might need to cut down the ankle length skirt though. You know modesty and all." Ruth devilishly smiled.

"Later dear. I need to sit down or I'm going to collapse." Turning the water off, Phoebe sat on the toilet to catch her breath. "How did you know to do that?"

"I just thought about what would feel good to me and I did that to you."

"Well dear. You did wonderful. Now I think I promised you a shave and a haircut after I can regain the use of my extremities. After such a good cum I should pass out, but I am too turned on and excited. I want to go all day with you."

"Yes please."

They traded places after Phoebe recovered and she lathered up Ruth's legs and bush. Sitting on the floor she went to work slowly shaving her friend's legs and pussy. Ruth looked on in amazement as Phoebe gently wielded the razor trying not to get too excited as she gently moved and spread long pussy lips to get every last blonde hair. After wiping everything down, Phoebe sat back and admired her handiwork. Thick, pale thighs framed a set of bright pink, meaty pussy lips that spread out like a flower's petals.

"Want to see?"

"I guess." Ruth said, a twinge of trepidation in her voice.

"You are so beautiful." Phoebe replied as she grabbed a mirror and angled it so Ruth could see.

"Oh wow. I had no idea I looked like that. I look amazing."

"Yes you do. Now a word of warning. You might get some bumps later but we can rub some lotion on to help. There is nothing wrong. It just happens with a razor."

"Oh ok."

"Ruth can I be honest with you again?"

"Of course."

"I want to do something right now, but I don't want to cross a line with you. This has been amazing and I don't want to ruin it."

"Sweetie, it's ok. I am in heaven right now and I trust you so completely."

"Thank you. That's the first time you've called me sweetie." Phoebe said a little misty eyed. Her stomach was doing flip flops but she was so horny and wanted her friend so much that she pushed the fear down. Leaning in, she gently kissed Ruth's freshly smooth pussy.

Ruth's eyes bugged out of her head and she tensed up for a moment, but she didn't recoil. Focusing on the exquisite feeling of Phoebe's kisses on her newly smooth vulva brought her fear down and back into the moment. Soft lips gently kissed and sucked on thick pussy lips as her tongue traced a path up her pelvis.

"Ahh Phoebe." Ruth whimpered. She looked down to gaze into Phoebe's lusty eyes staring up at her, mouth full of pussy. It was the sexiest image that had ever existed on the planet.

Phoebe filled her lungs with Ruth's sweet scent as she coaxed her clit out with nothing but her tongue. Ruth ground her pussy into her friend's hungry mouth and held tightly to the edge of the counter. Soon she felt the now familiar sensation of a finger sliding into her as Phoebe fingered and ate her. Soon she felt another orgasm begin to crest deep inside her. Letting go of the counter she ran her fingers through Phoebe's short red hair and pulled her face tightly into her.

"I'm going to cum." She panted. Phoebe said something in reply but it was only a mumble since her lips were firmly fastened to the pussy of her dreams.

Ruth came harder than she ever had and squealed in pure ecstasy. Her body jerked and twisted as Phoebe continued to thrust into her and lick her clit. Phoebe's head was held tightly between two thick thighs as her friend shuddered.

As relaxation flooded through Ruth's body after her orgasm had its way with her, her eyes glazed over and she weakly smiled. Phoebe slowly pulled her face away and grinned at her, mouth covered in pussy juice.

"Sorry if I moved too quick for you."

"S'kay love" Ruth cooed, slumped back on the toilet. It took several minutes for Ruth to come to some form of coherence and be able to string words together. "That was...It felt so...Thank you."

"My pleasure hun. I'm sorry if it was too much. I just couldn't help myself."

"No apologies necessary. I never thought for a moment about doing that. But it was SO GOOD. I didn't know I could cum that hard."

"I'm glad I could do that for you."

"Be careful though. I will have to return the favor." Ruth giggled.

"And I will love it."

Ruth unsteadily got to her feet and they went back to the room. She perched herself on the edge of the bed, slow twitches still working through her pussy.

"This has been awesome but we have burned so many calories and I am starving. Wanna grab something to eat and then come back and maybe eat some more?" Phoebe said enjoying the sexy word play a little too much.

"Sounds good. My tummy is gurgling. Can I ask a favor though?"

"Sure thing cutie." Phoebe replied getting some fresh clothes out.

"I feel like a new person today and I want to shed my skin so to speak. You've convinced me I am beautiful and sexy and I want to stop wearing frumpy modest clothes as a way to showcase the new me. But I don't have anything that would fit the bill. Can I borrow something from you until I can go shopping. I know they would be tight, but that's ok."

"Of course. Just so you know. Even if you wore one of your ankle length skirts and long sleeve blouses you would still be beautiful and sexy."

"I know, but I want to change so much about me and how I exist in the world. Even if it's a simple change of outfits. And gone is the stodgy 50-year-old house wife bun."

Phoebe picked some clothes out that hopefully wouldn't be too tight on Ruth's plump frame. Not that she would complain if they showed off her curves.

"Sorry, I don't have a bra that would hold your big boobies." Phoebe joked, staring intently at Ruth's soft pink globes.

"That's ok. Wasn't going to wear one."

"Oooohh. You're gonna make it hard for me to walk to the cafeteria. My clit will be rubbing the whole way there."

"Maybe that is part of my plan." Ruth replied pulling on the offered clothes. The shorts stretched tautly across her wide hips and only came to mid thigh and the long sleeve shirt clung to all her curves with tiny pinprick nipples trying to tear through the fabric. "What do you think?"

"Your preacher would have a conniption fit, but damn you are fine."

"Good" Ruth said and pulled Phoebe close for a kiss. "Listen, I'm sorry if I'm going kind of fast. This is just so freeing and exciting and I feel like I have so much lost time to make up for. If I make you uncomfortable, please just say something."

"I will, but I am enjoying every incredible minute of this as much as you are."

They headed out and walked through the mostly empty campus towards the cafeteria building. On the way, Ruth intertwined their fingers and they walked hand in hand the rest of the way.

"What is going to come of all this when the semester is over?" Ruth asked one night as they lay in each other's arms, pussies satiated from love making.

"You mean us?"

"I do. Are you going home over the summer? I don't think I will this year. I've experienced too much freedom to willingly go back to that place. I am a wholly different person and I don't fit there anymore."

"True, but you fit with me. I was actually planning staying as well. I just haven't told you yet. Transition to full time at work until the fall semester. But that means I would have to go find a place."

"I know I fit with you. Like a puzzle piece." Ruth squeezed. "You want to go in together?"

"Do you really need to ask sweetie?" Phoebe smiled and gently kissed the top of her head.

"I just wanted to be polite."

"Always prim and proper. Except when I get you all a flutter."

"If we both go full time, we should be able to find a nice two bedroom." Ruth giggled in response and absentmindedly toyed with Phoebe's belly button ring.

"Yeah. But not what I was thinking."

"Then what?" Ruth naively asked.

"Let's be honest. When was the last time we slept alone in our own beds? I was thinking maybe we could make us really official and get a one bedroom or a studio. You know move in together, in a relationship sense."

At a loss for words, Ruth tried to wrap her mind around all of this. This was a huge leap for her. She had been making love with her friend for months, but this was a real relationship, with another woman on top of it all. "You mean you want to be in a relationship with me? Like be my girlfriend?" She finally asked.

"Well yeah. When you think about it, we HAVE been in a relationship. Just never really admitted it openly. I know this is a big step. For both of us. It just feels right though."

"I like the sound of calling you my girlfriend. Guess that means I should start considering myself a lesbian. I'll never be able to go home again and I'm ok with that." Ruth smiled and they both broke out laughing before taking a serious tone. "Please promise me that we stay like this though. I don't want to get to a point where we stop being friends or find ourselves not wanting to be with each other."

"As long as you keep being you. And exercising your fingers and that magnificent tongue on me that will never happen."

"Deal." Ruth replied as she slowly inched down under the covers. "Let's seal the deal."

Phoebe shifted through another box searching for the tv remote and cursing past her for not labeling the boxes. Finding nothing, she moved to another of the boxes that littered the tiny living room of their new apartment. The sound of a key in the lock brought a smile to her until she saw Ruth's tear-stained face come through the door.