Dorm Room Eye Opener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweetie." She said as Ruth ran into her outstretched arms. Ruth buried her face into Pheobe's chest and sobbed. They stood there for a long while as Ruth cried until there was nothing left.

"Come sit with me and tell me what happened." Phoebe said guiding her to the clutter covered couch. Ruth looked up with dark streaks running down from her red eyes and wiped her nose. Phoebe lovingly wrapped arms around her and held her tightly until she was ready to speak.

"The first words out of her mouth when I walked into the house were 'What are you wearing? You look like a whore.' All because I wasn't wearing a long skirt and had my hair down. I mean look at me. Jeans and a shirt. I'm not even showing cleavage off. Told me I didn't know my place and I was not serving god by driving a car and not already being married and have popped out a couple kids by now."

"What is this Saudi Arabia?"

"In her mind it might as well be. She kept haranguing me calling me evil as I tried to pack up my stuff. Then he came home and joined in. Told me how I am going to burn in hell and if I don't repent from my wanton ways, I will never be welcome there again. So I threw a couple of important things in a bag and left. As much as I wanted to yell back and tell her that she was wrong about me and I was finally my own person, I just let her rant. I kept thinking about you the whole time."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. I wasn't planning on going back there ever again, but to have it actually happen is kind of a gut punch. I've got you which is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Oh sweetie." Phoebe squeezed her tightly and tried to suck the pain from her body.

"I did get one last dagger in. As I was putting my bag in the trunk, I saw most of the neighbors on their porches trying to see what the ruckus was about, so I decided to make a scene. I told them defiantly, loudly, and very proudly, that I was a lesbian and fucking a girl. I'm pretty sure she might have had a stroke." Ruth said with a glint of a smile.

"I hate that you went through that. I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself though. I wish I could take it all away. What can I do?"

"I don't know. I am so emotionally drained right now I just want to turn the world off. As much as I want to lose myself with you, I just can't in this moment."

"I understand. You tell me what you need and how I can best take care of you."

"Thank you. I'm going to curl up in bed and cry some more. Please just give me a bit."

"Ok." Phoebe said, pained that Ruth was going through this. "I love you."

"..."

Ruth felt so much better with the previous day's break with her family in the rearview. So good in fact that she got right to work unpacking the rest of the living room and turning the new place into a home for her and Phoebe. When she finally unearthed her sewing kit, she dove in to making a surprise for Phoebe while she was at her summer teaching gig.

"Hi cutie." Ruth said cheerfully when Phoebe answered the phone on her lunch break.

"Hiya. What's up? You sound like you're feeling better."

"I am. Thank you for understanding yesterday and leaving me that wonderful note this morning."

"You are most welcome."

"I'm sorry about last night when I didn't say it back. Kind of caught me off guard."

"I understand. Please don't say it unless you mean it. Just know that I do."

"Completely. Just wanted to tell you not to make any plans tonight. I want to treat you for being such an awesome girlfriend."

"Just trying to be as good to you as you are to me. I love it when you call me your girlfriend." Phoebe giggled. "I've got to get back to class. Can't wait to see you tonight."

"I'm home." Phoebe cheerfully said, dropping her keys in the basket.

"In here." Ruth's disembodied voice came from the back room. Phoebe froze in her tracks as she walked into the bedroom. Ruth stood there with a smile that would turn night to day. She was wearing her modified school uniform which she had shortened until the hem of the skirt barely came to the top of her thick, white stocking encased thighs. A tight, half opened button up top stretched tightly across her large bust.

"Wow." Phoebe breathed.

"I told you a long time ago that I would do this for you." Ruth said seductively as she moved towards her lover, hips swaying.

"You did." Phoebe replied swallowing hard.

"I'm failing health class teach. Can you tutor me on sex ed." Ruth purred into her ear.

"Of course. What specifically do you need help with?"

"I'm still not 100% clear on orgasms."

"I think I can get you smart." Phoebe smiled and leaned in to kiss Ruth passionately. She quickly kicked her shoes off and shed her pants. "Sit back on the bed and let me show you."

Kneeling down, Phoebe gently lifted a nylon covered leg and started to kiss her calf and work her way up. Reaching mid-thigh, she looked up to see Ruth had finished unbuttoning her shirt and was playing with her nipples. Ruth spread her legs which lifted the hem up to reveal plain white panties barely containing her hungry pussy. Reaching the top of her stockings, Phoebe spent time kissing bare flesh causing Ruth to squirm delightfully.

"Phoebe. I'm sorry." Ruth panted. "I want to keep up the role, but I am too fluttery and want to make love with you right now."

"Ok sweetie." Phoebe abandoned any pretext and buried her face into Ruth's panties, tasting the sweet wet patch that had already soaked through. Pulling her lover's face into her, Ruth ground her pussy against Phoebe.

"Lose the clothes and come up here."

Phoebe complied and quickly shed her remaining clothes. Ruth stared hungrily at her as she lay on the bed and licked her lips as she reached under her skirt to rid herself of the sodden cotton panties.

"Leave the skirt and hose on." Phoebe pleaded.

Ruth nodded and climbed onto the bed. Saving Phoebe's plump, juicy pussy for later, she kissed up her belly, stopping to tease the belly button ring, to her puffy breasts. Taking a rounded nipple in between her lips, she kissed and sucked causing Phoebe to arch her back and hand to spasm intensely. Not wanting to stop, but knowing there was so much more to come she let the nipple fall from her lips and kissed up Phoebe's neck to nibble on her ear.

"Thank you so much for sharing your life with me and helping me to be a better person. I love you Phoebe Bledsoe with all my heart."

Tears welled up in Phoebe's eyes, but she didn't say anything, just held Ruth tightly against her. Ruth wanted to enjoy the intimate moment, but her fires were already burning out of control. She crawled up towards the headboard which positioned a pendulous breast right above Phoebe's lips. Not missing an opportunity, she squeezed the hanging globe and suckled greedily on her nipple.

Sliding under the pillow, Ruth wrapped her hand around the present she had been saving. Moving back down, Phoebe reluctantly let the nipple escape from her mouth as Ruth kissed her deeply. Tongues exploring each other's mouths, Ruth slipped the silicone toy into Phoebe's hand.

Eyes popping open in surprise, Phoebe looked at what Ruth had given her to see a bright purple double dildo. She smiled against Ruth's lips.

"Wanted to give you something special for your birthday next week." Ruth said. "Now lay back and let me send you to the stars."

"You stole my line. I said that the first weekend we were together."

"Mmhmm." Ruth giggled and resumed kissing. She pushed her hand down between Phoebe's legs to cup the pussy of her dreams. Slipping a finger in between Phoebe's puffy lips brought a deep moan as her finger was gripped in a warm, wet vise.

"Please don't tease me." Phoebe gasped. "Just make love to me."

Ruth smiled and sat back so she was between Phoebe's legs, staring lovingly at her puffy, pink, and glistening pussy. She took the purple toy and rubbed it against her own wet pussy to coat it in her juices and teased the end around Phoebe's lips. Ruth slowly pushed the purple toy into Phoebe eliciting a guttural moan from her. Thrusting the dildo into Phoebe with one hand, she teased her clit with the other.

"Oh Ruth." Phoebe cooed.

Ruth just smiled and scooted closer to line up the second head of the dildo with her. Taking a deep breath, she felt the thick toy slide into her as she clenched and gripped it with her muscles. Luxuriating for a moment, they enjoyed the sensations of their pussies being connected. A tremor or muscle spasm on one side transferred through the thick purple shaft to elicit a response in the other.

By some unspoken mutual agreement, they began to wiggle and thrust towards each other causing the dildo to tickle their insides. They moaned in unison and writhed in complete and utter pleasure.

"Ruth this is exquisite, but take it out." Phoebe gasped after their hips had been working in unison for a while. "I want to feel you."

Knowing exactly what Phoebe was pleading for, Ruth pulled the slippery toy from their pussies and scooted the last couple inches towards Phoebe. Angling her legs, Ruth touched their pussies together.

"Oh yes." Ruth screamed as their juicy, bald pussies mashed together. Their hips went into overdrive as they humped each other with abandon. The feelings that coursed through them were indescribable as they melded together. Ruth's meaty lips slipped against Phoebe's puffy mound where their comingled juices made little squelching sounds that were drowned out by their grunts and cries of passion.

"I'm gonna cum." Phoebe grunted trying to delay her orgasm.

"Me too. Cum with me love." Ruth moaned. As if on cue, both their bodies spasmed simultaneously as their combined orgasms seemed to shake the whole apartment. They both cried out unintelligibly as they spasmed in gorgeous pleasure.

Their bodies trembled and twitched as they both lay splayed out on the bed, panting heavily, covered in sweat. Their pussies were still touching, but spent.

Finally gathering her strength, Ruth uneasily crawled up to lay next to Phoebe and pull her close. They didn't need to say anything to communicate the love they had for each other. It wasn't long before they both drifted off.

"Mom." Sarah came rushing into the room, tears streaming down her face.

"What's the matter sweetie?" Ruth asked, fear rising in her for her daughter.

"Jeannie and Klohe are so mean." She sobbed wrapping her arms around Ruth.

"I'm sorry. Come sit with me and tell me all about it." Ruth patted the couch cushion next to her.

"They said that it was wrong to have two moms. It was immoral and I would turn out wrong and evil too."

"Oh sweetie. Please don't ever let anyone tell you that you are bad or wrong. You are a wonderful, kind, sweet, smart girl. Your mom is the most loving, caring, patient person on this planet and I love her with all my heart. Let me tell you about how we met and how she made me a better person."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not good. Don't expand this story. "Degrassi" its been done. The reruns are out there.

JeanLesMis13JeanLesMis13over 1 year ago

Nice for a first submission. If I were you, I would expand it to draw out tension. Rather than have Ruth be completely clueless, I would have her be sexually illiterate but able to just sort of sound things out for herself, so to speak. That is, while asleep or not paying full attention to her actions while awake, she clumsily rubs herself or semi-purposely bumps into counters or couch armrests when aroused. You can still have her mostly suppress her urges.

If you decide to expand and serialize it, you should start with snippets from their first meeting, Ruth being a dink about the way Phoebe dresses and acts, set up an example of Phoebe exhibiting her cerebral palsy, and have Phoebe educate Ruth about cerebral palsy, too.

Build up to them having slightly sexual conversations. Maybe they need to study anatomy for their classes and future careers. Maybe Phoebe is going to be a physiotherapist for disabled people (though she jokes about wanting to become a gynecologist but thinking that she should not because her condition might cause her to, at worst, disturb or, at best, masturbate her patients) and Ruth originally wants to be a real estate agent who mostly plays the good traditional wife (she wants a job of her own as a permissible "fuck you" to her parents--a small act of defiance). Your story's late middle, ending, and all of Ruth's discussions with Phoebe got me thinking: Ruth should become a social worker that consults with a group for LGBTQ+ teens who have to leave home due to bigoted parents.

Regarding Ruth catching Phoebe masturbating: I would make that a scene unto itself. Ruth hears Phoebe rubbing one out and wakes to find she is wet and humping the edge of her mattress or a balled-up bit of her blanket. I leave it to you decide if she remembers bits and pieces of a sex dream about Phoebe as she wakes, wakes from experiencing the residuals of a slight orgasm beside from the noises Phoebe made (maybe she mistakes her bladder as full for the sensation), and/or is not fully aware and largely in denial about catching Phoebe jilling.

Maybe she asks Phoebe something like what she does in your story, but Ruth shifts the discussion to her fear that she somehow caught an STI because she finds her vagina gets wet and creamy at odd times. She worries because her vagina aches not entirely unpleasantly and leaks a sweet-smelling viscous fluid. She asks if she might be diabetic because they learned about physicians tasting pee in ancient and medieval times. You would make my day if you got Ruth to make a Ben Shapiro reference about being too wet.

I would displace by at least a day or two and more gradually evolve the first "getting horny and rubbing each other off" bit. Ruth seems too quick to get into it. Maybe set up Ruth feeling weird about the anatomy textbook and classes. Then, later, when Phoebe explains how to properly masturbate, she starts with a textbook, then uses OMGYES or IFEELMYSELF or something like that, before later using herself and Ruth as the tutorial resources.

The rest I would keep more or less the same. I would have loved for the scenes to have been a bit longer, though. More guilt and overcoming it, too, would do the story well. Teaching Ruth to shave and giving her a helping hand would make for a nicer, more organic initiation point for (at least moving toward) teaching Ruth to masturbate. Phoebe's common practice of complimenting Ruth's body to make her feel valid and beautiful, given the situation (and stimulation), Ruth's nerves, and Ruth's suppressed appetites, makes Ruth dripping wet. Phoebe still exercises restraint, though she very much wishes she did not need to (and is beginning to realize she might not need to). She introduces Ruth to the textbook and the online videos then goes for a walk to give Ruth space to explore. When Phoebe returns, she finds Ruth frustrated, trying to study, absent-mindedly touching herself and recoiling, and obviously not riding high on post-orgasmic bliss. Ruth complains that she could not figure it out on herself and is beginning to think that she is getting signs that she is not supposed to do it... Much the same stuff you wrote happens thereafter. Masturbating on the same bed then progressing from there.

It would be delicious if, at the late middle, you lengthened the schoolgirl scene's roleplay element. Have Ruth "needing help to study". For instance, she "needs help finding the clitoris" and "figuring out orgasms". Then her phone rings. And the tone is WAP. Phoebe, playing a conservative Christian tutor or teacher, acts outraged. Maybe some spanking occurs to "punish" Ruth. Maybe Phoebe can play a parody of WAP (the one where Shapiro is made to seem like he is singing the song) to wake Ruth up for dinner.

Still, your story, as it is, is pretty good. I look forward to seeing more from you, perhaps more of this story's events and background details. Thanks for writing your story and putting out the messages you did.

user0801user0801over 1 year ago

I like this story, it is not only about sex, but also very loving

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Christianity dead. Lets all worship Gaia or Practice Chakra Activation because that is real.

Not religious but these stories are annoying considering that most "Religious Girls" are not chaste.

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

Very nicely written and you made me all wet. Some nice descriptive terms too which I'm going to steal. Please write some more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

On the Simplicity of Words Two childhood friends reunite and rediscover one another.in Lesbian Sex
Catering Girl Ch. 01 Sometimes you meet someone when you are not expecting it.in Lesbian Sex
A Sleepover Confession Getting taken while everyone's watching a movie...in Lesbian Sex
Nanny Sarah Hiring a nanny will change Connie's life forever.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Trophy Wife Lesbian seduces the straight wife of a homophobic coworker.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories