Dorothy Resurfaces

Story Info
A real person from my past is back.
1.9k words
4.41
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Dorothy Resurfaces

A real person from my past is back.

If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex please check out the other fine story tellers you will find on this site.

I write stories for Literotica. Some are pure fantasy and some are based on something that happened and then I add to the tale. Sometime the names are changed and sometimes not. But never have any of my stories led to contact with one of the people in my stories. I used Dorothy's name in a story just a bit ago. For those that have not read it I'll give a quick recap or if you prefer to read it the other story's name was simply Dorothy.

It concerned a girl I knew from grade school and then never had contact with after we went to separate high schools. Apparently she was a fan of the Literotica stories because after my story, using her name, was published I received a private message from her. The site allows readers to contact the authors and hides the author's identity from the sender. This allows the authors to make the decision on wither he or she wishes to reply.

So I received this message telling me how much the Dorothy story brought back a few old memories and asking if I was interested in corresponding with a possible old school mate. Me, being the sort of person I am I always worry about id theft or such. The email was signed simply with Dorothy and the email address didn't give any more clues as to the real identity. So it was with caution I responded and asked how she knew me. In the back of my mind I was wondering if it might really be the Dorothy from my past.

Her response was kind of short, telling me only that she had a friend in grade school and my story kind of went along with what she remembered from way back then. Still being cautious I wrote back asking what grade school she had attended. I guess she was as leery as I was because she only told me the city she had grown up in. So I told her that was my hometown to and in fact I now lived there again after being away for many years.

It took several more messages back and forth before she finally told me the name of the school and the year she graduated. It was my Dorothy. It was unbelievable. What were the chances? Especially a site that was all erotica and I thought was only used by men. You know the lonely dirty old man. Here was a real life person that I knew back in grade and a female on top of it all.

I always wrote under a false name to hide my real name but when she had read that story something made her think about me and that prompted her to write her first email. As you can properly figure we started to message back and forth on a regular basis. I gave her my real name. She lived in a city just over ten miles away. Had married of course and she had a child that had made her a grandmother. Her husband was gone and she appeared to not to want to talk about him.

I confessed to being single all my life. I had spent almost all my adult life in the Marine Corps. And yes that two of the scars were from several adventures during that time. Her response to that information brought an answer I never expected.

'Are you telling me you've never been with a woman? Never had a piece of ass? I wouldn't believe you if you tried to tell me that.'

The Dorothy I knew would have never talked like that and I told her so.

'Yah you're right. The young Dorothy wouldn't have. But times have changed and so has this Dorothy. I've been to see the elephant so the saying goes.'

I admitted that I had been in love one time and been just in lust many times but the one I wanted to marry wasn't interested in a man in the military service and so it didn't happen.

'I'm sorry to hear that. The guy I knew back in school would have made a great husband. I remember a gentle person. Always willing to help with whatever was going on. But I suppose doing what you may have done or seen may have changed you. Has it? Maybe you're no longer gentle?'

'I think I'm ok with women. Always make sure they've been satisfied with whatever we have been doing. I like to think it was the constant moving. The being gone for long stretches, not knowing if I might not be coming back except in a box. I don't hold any of her decisions against her. We kept in touch over the years. She married a lawyer and had several kids. Still married and like you a grandma.'

'When you say you leave them satisfied are you saying what I think you're saying?'

'Well I try in all areas. I strongly believe that a satisfied woman is a whole lot easier to be with. Short term or long term, life is not long enough to not be having an unsatisfied woman to deal with.'

'You can sure beat around the bushes can't you? One more time, do you keep them happy in the bedroom? Don't try to evade the question this time.'

'Wow. The Dorothy I knew really has become bold. I am surprised by how direct you have become. And yes I think I have kept my lady friends happy in the bedroom or the living room or the kitchen or the back seat of my car. Does that answer your questions?'

'Now I am embarrassed. I can't imagine where that came from. You are right, the old me would never have asked such a thing. Maybe it's old age or maybe dementia? Please forget I even asked? It is none of my business.'

'Done and forgotten. Now would you like to get together for coffee some day? I promise to leave you satisfied, in the coffee shop.'

A week later we had coffee together. The old Dorothy was still there. She still looked like the Dorothy I remembered, her smile, long brown hair, still in braids, slim, small breasts, maybe 5'6".

Now she wasn't so bashful and we were able we to talk about almost anything. Religion turned out to be a no-no. But in many areas we seemed to agree or at least agree to disagree, music, food choices, climate change, the state of conflict in government and much more.

The coffee shop times turned into lunches and then dinners and movies. Not unlike my fantasy story it grew into other times spent doing things. At her door one night she put her hand on my shoulder she asked, "Would you kiss me?" Silly question, I was more than willing. In fact I was wondering if I could do that very thing.

A peck on the lips turned into something deeper. Tongues got involved. We were pressed together, "Are you hard? Do you have an erection?"

"What do you expect? Holding a beautiful woman in my arms and kissing her. It's a natural reaction and I'm sorry. I better leave I didn't mean to offend you. Please try to forget it."

"Please...Would you...Maybe...Want to...Have a cup of coffee? You know...Before you go home, or maybe a beer? "

Hoping that maybe things might progress further I quickly accepted. Dorothy led me to the living room and said to sit and she'd get me the coffee I asked for. "Or would you like something stronger?"

"No coffee is good. I have to drive home and any more liquor would not be a good idea. I don't need a DWI."

"And just what makes you think you're driving home right away? I kind of thought that we might spend a little time together, you know, maybe another kiss or two."

Well the kiss or two turned into a whole lot more. I was playing with a breast when a hand landed on my thigh and slowly worked its way up until it was caressing the bulge in my slacks. Her blouse and bra came off along with my pants.

I was sucking on a very enticing tit when she took my hand and placed it on her leg. As she was very slowly masturbating me my hand had moved between her open legs to play with her very damp panties. I was trying to move them out of the way when, "No just keep doing what you're doing. I close, very close, don't stop." Then she stiffened and let out a gentle moan. I kept massaging her until she finished.

"Thank you...That was delicious. Now your turn...OK?"

Her hand moved faster and firmer. It only took a couple of minutes and it was my turn to stiffen and shoot. "Hey...That was very good. I guess an old man can still do it can't he?" she asked. "Ah yes, that was neat. How long before you can go again?"

I confessed it was over for the night, maybe for a week or more. "I'm done but if you think you can handle it I'm up for doing you again. I've been told that I have magic skills, maybe a little closer work?" Then I licked a nipple before pulling it into my mouth and sucking on it.

"No. No more." I kept gently sucking. "Are you serious? You want to do that to me?"

When I nodded yes she lifted her butt and reached up to pull her panties down and off. I was off the couch and knelling between her spread legs before she could change her mind. I had never had a woman complain about my oral skills and in a few minutes Dorothy wasn't either. As her orgasm peaked she almost squished my head like a grape.

I keep up working her until she pushed me away, "No...Stop...Enough...No more...Stop...Please stop."

I joined her back on the couch, "Are you sure, maybe just a little more?"

"No, definitely not, I'm done, another time, in a year or two, I may need another treatment."

Dorothy got a warm wet towel so I could clean up the discharge that was coating my leg. "You don't tell tales do you? That was very satisfying."

"Well I've had several good teachers over the years. But now I think it's time to head home. I need to recuperate. Can we get together next week, maybe a movie or something?"

"Yes something would be good. How about I cook dinner and then we could maybe do something. How does that sound? I may not have the same skill set that you just demonstrated so amply but Charles always enjoyed what I was able to do for him."

She pulled my hand up to her face and sucked my thumb in and worked her tongue around it as she sucked on it. She pulled her head back, "Does that sound like a good idea?"

I was in a daze as Dorothy led me to the door and gave me just a little quick kiss on the cheek as I left. "Now don't forget, next Wednesday night, dinner at five and then something."

The End

Thank you for reading my little story. If you would, please take a moment to add your comments.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers