Leesa

Story Info
The opportunity presents itself so I take it.
2k words
4.23
15.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

I suggested that one of my neighbors and we go out to lunch one afternoon. We had both lost our spouses over the last four years and while I couldn't speak for her the thought of female company had a great appeal to me. She thought that was a good idea and we sent a date and time. That afternoon off we went to a semi-fast place that served decent food.

The lunch was tasty and the conversation was even better. We seemed to click and as I drove us home we made semi-plans to do this every couple of weeks or so. Our conversation was free and far ranging. We agreed on most things. As time went and we spent more time together, I suddenly found out I was developing feelings for Leesa. The big question was she feeling anything. The other question was do I say or do anything about it? I didn't want to upset her, I valued her company to much to take a chance on losing these few hours I had with her.

I thought that maybe I could test the water with a gentle compliment and see how it went. A good idea I thought but what do I say was the problem? But then I remembered the old saying, 'A coward dies a thousand deaths' or something like that.

We had finished eating and where just talking across the table when I went for it, "Leesa...You have the prettiest eyes."

Her eyes got big, her mouth dropped open and she fell back in her seat. "What did you just say?"

"I said you have pretty eyes. I like to look at them. I feel I can see you in them."

She closed them and sighed and shook her head as if to clear out the cobwebs. I could feel the condemnations coming any second.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Please forget it if possible. I'm really stupid and feel like an ass. Can you let it go, I'm sorry to have upset you."

See opened her eyes and stared at me for a long minute. "Mr. Anderson..."

"Please don't say it. I'm truly sorry. Let's just continue on as before. Please."

"Mr. Anderson, are you trying to get into my panties? And if the answer is yes what in the hell has taken you so long? And if the answer is no, then I'm not a happy camper. I think you better not say no. Well, answer me."

"I...Ahhh...Umm...I...Well...I...Yes. I guess I am."

"Good, let's go back to my apartment. I've been waiting for you to get off the pot. I'd just about given up hope."

In the car I started to confess. "I'm a not a young man anymore. I have a few, well one issue anyway. I kind of..."

"Can't get it up any more?" She asked. "Listen you old goat I'm no spring chicken either, sagging tits and cellulite and love handles and a dry pussy. Don't sweat it. There are things we can do without a hard cock and I've got some lube that'll do just fine for what I have in mind."

I glanced at her and she was looking at me with a big grin. "You just leave it to me Mr. I know a few things that will work out just fine."

Did she ever know a few things? Let me tell you, she knew more than a few things.

We were barely in her apartment and we were kissing in the hallway. The fear that I might have lost the touch was quickly removed. It was wonderful. She had the softest lips but still demanding. The third kiss and it was tongues dueling. Then I was sucking on hers for a few moments and then it was her turn. I could feel my member swelling as our kissing went on. I didn't expect hard but knowing I could still swell was rewarding.

"We better slow down Thomas. I don't want to rush this. It's been a while for me and I want to savor every minute of it. Let's sit on the couch and have a glass of wine."

The wine was good. The necking was better. It was so god to feel a woman in my arms again. Hers lips on mine, holding her and feeling breasts pushing against my chest. When her hand landed on my thigh I almost jumped out of my skin. A woman was almost touching my penis. If she moved her hand an inch she would be touching it. I swear I was actually hard.

Then she moved her hand that inch. "Why Thomas, did you lie to me? You are not dead down here." and gave me a squeeze. "I distinctly can feel an erection. You have a boner don't you. Can we take a little peek at it? Just to confirm what I can feel. I want to make sure you don't have a roll of silver dollars in your pocket."

"Why don't you stand up and we can get these nasty pants out of the way. Yes like that. Ummu, now the boxers need to be removed. "Oh yes...That is very impressive. I like that. Could I, would it be ok if I..."

Without finishing her question I was being treated to my first oral stimulation in years. Actually over four years. Towards the end of my wife's life those things were no longer happening. Then it changed.

Leesa moved her hands around and was holding me by my ass cheeks. Holding me steady she licked and sucked on my cock. Suddenly a finger was sliding up and down the crack. When I didn't object, why would I, it felt good, she centered on the opening back there and was rubbing it.

I warned her, "You...You...You...Better stop or I'm going to come."

I'm not sure if that was the right thing to say or not but I was quite positive that if I had an orgasm I was done for a long time. She pulled back and looked up at me, "Are you sure? I'm willing to let you finish. How about just a little more? I'm enjoying this, it's been a while and to know I'm making a man explode is such a powerful feeling."

When she opened her mouth and stuck out tongue and gave me a lick from the base all the way to the tip I was pushing back inside. The finger in the back was pushing at my opening and in seconds I was coming. There is no feeling that is better than getting sucked off. Masturbation is good. Virginal sex is great. Fellatio is personal. She is giving you the best gift she can give in the art of sex.

As I softened she gave me a few more sucks and then sat back. "Well I guess I've still got it. And so do you. Well you did have it there for a while. Kind of drained are you? So did ya enjoy that?"

She pulled me back down to the couch. I could taste myself as we went back to kissing. She was taking her blouse off and then her bra. As she threw her bra across the armrest, I told her, "Very much so. That was unbelievable. What can I say but thank you...thank you?"

"And what about my little finger playing, was that ok?"

"Oh...yes...that. The truth is that's kind of new to me. Strange, but I think I liked it. Yes, it added something. Maybe nasty but still...Ya...I liked it."

"Good." Was all she said and we went back to hugging and kissing.

If I had been mistaken about my ability to get hard she upright lied about her breasts. True they weren't a teenagers any more but being small the sag wasn't all that great. The nipples still pointed proudly out.

I massaged one tit as I nursed on the nipple of her other breast. It must have been the thing to do because she was holding my head to her chest as she made little sounds in her throat. Her free hand was holding my limp and worthless cock, giving it a little squeeze now and then.

"Well I guess I'm not going to have the pleasure of you fucking me tonight am I? But I've still got an itch that needs taken care of. How about we take this into the bedroom and solve my problem? You do know how to do a girl with fingers and lips and tongues work don't you? Or do I have to hold school first?"

As I stood and helped her up, "No, it's been a while but I think I remember the basics. If I've forgotten anything, please a gentle reminder."

She pulled my t-shirt over my head, "For an old man you're in good shape." Leesa took me by my cock, "Follow me."

Her bedroom was a complete shock. I expected pinks and flowers and frills. What I got was one black wall, one red wall and two yellow walls. The windows were covered by heavy red drapes the matched the red wall. A black ceiling fan was turning slowly and there large mirrors on every wall. The lights were on dim creating the mood. I could smell some unidentifiable aroma.

I stood there in amazement. "Like it? The first time I bring a friend in here they are kind of surprised."

I could only say, "Friends?"

"Yes I have friends. Most of them are female friends but a few of the male species also."

"And do I know any of these friends?"

"Shame on you, a lady never kisses and tells and neither does a gentleman, right?"

We stood there kissing and I helped her unzip her slacks and knelt to help with her panties. I pressed on one leg until she spread them a little. I kissed her inner thigh and gave it a lick. I blew on her pubic hairs to watch them wave slightly.

"Come on Thomas, to bed with you. I can tell you've not lost any skills. It's time to put them back to work."

I lost track all time. It may have been five minutes, it may have been thirty. Whatever it was I enjoyed it immensely. She was so responsive; there was nothing I did that did not create sounds of joy and passion. As she was coming for I think the third time she was holding my head tightly against her pussy as her legs held me in a vice like grip.

She was crying out as she stiffened for the last time, "Oh...My god...No more. I'm done. Stop. Damn it, I told you to stop."

So I did. I kissed her and shared her flavor. "Umm, I taste good don't I?"

I think I may have dozed off for a few minutes. "Come on Thomas. The party is over. I've had enough and I think this pecker is worthless for now." I realized she had been sucking me. I suppose looking for more action but I was done and maybe forever.

As we lay there relaxing she half sat up and leaned over me, "You liked it when I was playing with your butthole. I could feel you getting harder and anxious. Would you be interested in taking that a little further? I've got a harness and a skinny dildo. It's called pegging. Look it up on the web. Some past boyfriends have liked it and some didn't. I think you might be one that might like it. Anyway check it out and if we ever get personal with each other again you might want to try it."

She fell back and finally said, "Come on, get dressed and get out. I need my beauty rest and if you stay here that may not happen."

As a naked Leesa led me to the door, "I really enjoyed this Mr. Anderson. Play your cards right and I'll let you buy my lunch again sometime. And maybe, just maybe ask you for another visit. If you're interested that is."

A quick kiss and she was hiding behind the door as she opened it. "Good night and thank you. I had a good time."

The end

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers