Dorothy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I just maybe show them to a couple of my friends?"

"It's still a no."

"Meany. Maybe you'll reconsider if I be nice to you again? How about, will this change your mind?" And she dropped her dress and stood there naked in front of me. "This might work; I can see some swelling taking place again. Can you really get hard one more time? "

All this time Dorothy was hiding the no panties and no bra under that shapeless dress she was wearing. If I had known that I might have gotten hard the second time way before this. Like me she was no spring chicken. That boat had sailed years ago but her breasts, being small, and even though they sagged the nipples still pointed up and out. Her belly was firm in spite of two children. The pubic hair was sparse allowing the slit to show, just a slit, no inner lips hanging out, no clit peeking out, just a slit.

And I was stiff one more time. I could only lie there and stare and finally I was able to speak, "You are beautiful. Just beautiful so wonderful, I could look at you for hours. Could I touch you?"

"Nope, I'm taking photos remember and you are my model. I tell you what to do and if you don't follow my directions I'll have to get another model, just like you told me."

"But, look what you've done to me."

"Yep, that was the plan. I want you hard again. I didn't think it would work after before but there you are standing tall and proud. Well actually it's lying there but still proud. Can you hold that position for a moment? I need a few shots just like that. Good now a close-up of that chunk of meat if I could. Great, now if you would roll over on to your back and lay your arms out flat and spread your legs, like you're totally relaxed except for that stiffy of course. That's it, now can you pretend to be masturbating? No wait, actually do it, you know, actually masturbate."

I couldn't believe this. She had me jerking off in front of her. The shy modest Dorothy had turned into a domineering woman. She had complete control of me. Not only that I was nearing another orgasm. It had been years since I had come two times in such a short period of time.

"Whoa John, stop don't finish. I want this first, while you're still in this condition."

She moved to the bed and climbed on. On her knees she walked up and over my head and lowered her pussy down, "Lick me...Use your tongue...Do it John...I need it. Badly...Come on...Do it."

In just a few minutes panting and moaning her pelvis was like a machine. Moving back and forth making sure I was touching every part of her. Then she shifted back just a little bit, "My clit...My clit John...Suck it...Ya...Ya...Just like that...Do it." And then she climaxed, Ahhh...Yes...Oh my God...That's so good...Don't stop...Just a little more. Yes...Yes...Yes. Ahhh...OK...Oh God...Thank you," and she fell off me to the side and just lay there breathing hard. "Wow that was wonderful. Thank you."

I lay there very pleased with myself. I rolled to my side and lifted up so I could kiss her. "You are a gentleman aren't you? Not only do you give great oral sex but very nice kisses also. Or is it because you have a need? You want something don't you? Just give me a minute and I'll help you out."

I rolled back and was slowly stroking myself. Not wanting to lose the erection. Even then I could feel it starting to happen. When Dorothy lifted up and moved down my prayers were being answered. She was so very skilled at giving me what I hadn't had in over four years. It felt so good I wanted it to go on forever but I had no control. It came boiling up and out. The first spurt caught her in her mouth. She pulled away quickly and started stroking me.

"Come John. Come on, give it to me. Ya...Just like that...Keep coming...Don't hold back...Let it out."

As I slowed down she bent down and gave me a kiss right on the tip and then licked me clean. "Yummy. You taste good John."

It took half an hour before we stirred. "OK, I need a few shots of you like that. Then we can call it a wrap. I think I've got all I need and it looks like you've had all you can take. Am I right?"

"Ahhh yes...I think I'm satisfied, probably for the next month or maybe two."

"Really, and if I invited you over for a roast beef supper next week and maybe another round you'd turn me down?" Maybe with a little poke n poke thrown in?

The end

And that's the end of this little tale. It stretched out longer than I planned. I hope you enjoyed it.

12