Dory and Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed out loud to hide my true feelings then said, "I've never seen that before. Of course I'll watch. It'll be hoot." I thought, 'Why did I say 'hoot'? He'll think I'm some hick from rural Buttfuck, Nebraska.'

The rest of the conversation is a blur, but I remember him staring at my cleavage and pawing passionately at my 'breasts'. Breasts that were a lie.

I wasn't into that night's blowjob at first, being so distracted by all the revelations and hidden emotions. Call me manipulative but I needed him to need my mouth, to need me. I went to town on his dick using all my best newly learned skills. I'd given him a handful of BJs up to this point and I was just now thinking about the size of his cock. It was like, seven inches long and thick. Impressive if you care about that. I only cared about the cum - well, that wasn't true. Anymore? Ever?

I gave it my best, but most of my thoughts were on the choices I needed to make. When he came there was, maybe, twice as much as usual. I lost myself playing with the copious quantity of slimy spoo. Jimmy sat quietly watching me. I didn't feel so self-conscious anymore. Cum-play was my thing and he liked that I liked it. He even had a cum themed nickname for me. I took it as cute, not insulting. In fact, I don't think Jimmy could ever insult me. He just wasn't that kind of guy.

Could there be any other way? I didn't want to lose him. My choice was to go along, watch, keep him safe from the weirdos out there, or not be a part of his life in an area which was obviously very important to him. Was it so wrong to want to be a part of his life?

On the bright side, Jim seemed to have no problem being involved in weirdness and I was the queen of weirdos. What other straight man would dress like a woman, date another man, and suck his cock, just so he could play with cum? And just what is straight? Did the statistics ever support the idea that there's just straight and gay without a shitload of overlap and sideturns? Life is too messy for little boxes.

**

On the big night I had spent hours getting ready. I wanted to look so feminine that even if my dress came off no one would know I was a man. It took an hour just to squeeze my chest into the special bra and another hour just to glue my penis back between my legs just right.

When Jimmy picked me up I was wearing my sluttiest red dress with 'fuck me' shoes. I wanted to be more alluring than a huge cock could ever be.

The whole drive there Jim held my hand and I clutched his, feeling a great dread that this was going to go horribly wrong: I feared that Jim would fall in love with this guy or that they would want me to take off my dress and despite all my efforts I would be found out. My mind had no limits to the many fears it could invent. Jim offered me a joint to relax. He also took some pill of something. Not my thing.

We parked at his condo. Jim took a deep breath, looking into my soul, he asked, "Ready, Cinderella?" If this is what it took for him to look at me like that I was ready for anything.

Just before ringing the bell Jim had cold feet. I offered him a way out. Then gave him the support he needed so he would lean on me.

The guy inside was very domineering. He demanded that we call him 'Sir'. He said, "No one is allowed in to serve me unless they abandon all their clothes. Clothes define who you are and from now on you are not that man anymore. From now on you are a container for me to put my cock into. He made a big show of having my Jimmy strip naked at the front door. At first I thought he wanted me to strip too but I was just there to watch.

We all went to his living room where he had one of those sitting massage chairs. I saw the restraints on the table and new He was going to tie Jimmy down. It was a good thing I was there or who knows what could happen.

Sir went into a boring history of his sexual past. I was more into watching Jimmy to see how this all was affecting him. He was nervous but excited. The more abusive Sir was, the more Jimmy's excitement grew and the less his nerves caused distress.

Sir gave me some toy handcuffs to wear but when he tied Jimmy down the bindings were all too real.

When Sir took off all his clothes Jimmy's eyes practically bugged out of his head. Sir's cock was indeed pretty big. Probably ten inches long soft.

Talking to Jim, Sir asked him if he surrendered his mouth (and their wager). Jim looked at that big cock with fear in his eyes. He was also harder than I'd ever seen his erection before. The skin of his dick was pulled taught from the strain of the engorging blood supply. I saw him struggle violently against the restraints but deep in my heart I knew he needed this. His struggling turned me on to no end. In my imagination I was tied and it was Jimmy about to fuck me.

Sir asked again, "Do you surrender your mouth to me?"

Jimmy couldn't bring himself to answer. I heard the beginnings of a 'Yes' but his voice just failed.

I answered for him, "He does Sir. He surrenders his cash and his mouth to your cock and cum. He needs it. And we'll be back for you to do him again."

My own dick was painfully hard, pulled back between my legs. I had to stand to relieve the discomfort. My lust was taking control of me, more so than when I played with Jim's cum. Jimmy was so helpless but also needing to have his throat abused and I needed to be a part of it.

I could barely talk, "He...I need you to spear him. At this moment it's all I want. Do it! Do it! Sir"

I crossed the room to Jimmy and taking the big log into my girly hand I lifted it to his lips. It wasn't at all like handling my own small dick. I dropped it by mistake and it fell, heavy with its own weight, landing on Jim's tongue then falling the rest of the way.

Placing my left hand behind Jimmy's head I tried again. Jimmy must have been too shocked to do what he came to do. He sat there with his mouth closed, not accepting the beastly member. I stroked his hair comfortingly, "It's OK Jimmy. Open up." This time I succeeded in getting the thick end into my lover's mouth.

It started to grow immediately. Sir, stepped back as it grew to its full length so that no more than two inches was inside at any time. It firmed up, but in the end it was only, like, fourteen inches long - not the 26 Jimmy told me that Sir had claimed. So, I was right, no cock can be that long. I was more worried about the thickness. "Sir, are you sure he can take it? You won't hurt him?"

Sir assured me that it wouldn't rip him up. I imagined fourteen inches of cock going into Jimmy.

There was no way I was going to let this rough man hurt Jimmy so I decided to take matters into my own hand. "Can I...?

I meant to ask if I could feed it to him gently but I couldn't get the words out and Sir took over.

Sir allowed, "Sure Darlin' you can be involved. Just hold on tight and don't try to stop it."

I circled my fingers around the shaft just behind the head. It was my job to time the face-fucking, looking at the clock in the wall. They were going to hold it in for two minutes. How long could a person hold their breath? I thought maybe four minutes?

I had my fingers on the massive club, but I was ready to push him out if need be. I placed my other hand on Jimmy's throat so I could feel it's progress, to gauge how it was going.

Jim's cheeks bulged. Then I felt it at the entrance to his throat. It felt impossibly big. Slowly it slid into him like a snake going down its hole.

Pointing about the length of his cock from Jim's lips I poked him in the rib cage saying with awe, "Damn, it must be right about here." Jim gurgled with excitement. His face was flushed red with sexuality. Really, his whole head turned deep red.

When Sir finally pulled out Jim gasped for air and took at least a minute to catch his breath. I asked him if he was alright. He answered, "That's gonna kill me but I'll die happy."

Which is exactly what I feared he would do. I was the perfect person to know just how far our crazy passions can drive us. I was determined not to let him go too far.

Sir was about to push again. I imagined cum leaking out of the head of his cock and knew it would be a waste to let it go into Jimmy's stomach untasted.

I bent down whispering in Jimmy's ear, "Jimmy, I feel so hot to be here. This is amazing to feel your kink with you. Thank you." I kissed his cheek adding, "I love you more for not shutting me out." If Jim got mad at me later for what I was about to do maybe this would soften his wrath.

I milked out a few drops onto Jim's tongue then earnestly got into masterbating the big cock. My biggest desire was for Jimmy to love cum as much as I did, so he would understand what drove me to lie to him all these weeks.

I rubbed Sir's balls too which he really liked. He couldn't get enough of Jim's mouth combined with my hands squeezing his shaft. Seeing this I followed through on my plan to save Jimmy. "Sir, I love your huge cock. Can I please see you come on his face? It would make me soooo hot."

Sir declined and I pouted. "Aw, pleeeease. Can't you put it on his tongue or face? I really wanna see it shoot it's warm gooey pudding."

Sir agreed reluctantly as long as we would come back again. I lied telling him what he wanted to hear. That's all it took.

Collecting enough spit to make my hands totally slick I formed a tube with my hands sliding it up and down its thickness.

Soon enough, I felt big surges of cum pulse through the pipe. I was overjoyed for Jimmy but also jealous. I wanted to see the creamy white gold so I pulled it out, aiming it all over his beautiful face. Cum makes everything better, even Jim's perfect face would be better covered in cum.

Delicious sticky gooey cum was everywhere! I rubbed it all over his face, scooping some into his mouth before licking off what was left.

I had my own climax within the contraption that held my cock in place. My own slippery goo caused it to cum loose so my dick was hanging free under my dress. Splats of my cum landed on the floor way too loudly. Had anyone heard?

I tucked my wet dick back into my panties which was harder than one would think.

We drove back to Jim's house. Exhausted, we made it as far as the couch where we accidentally fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke up Jim was making breakfast. I was worried about my costume so I ran to the bathroom to straighten up. Everything seemed fine.

Jim's voice called down the hall for me, "Cinderella? Are you hungry? Er, I mean for breakfast? Not that I wouldn't give my little cumlover something else, just maybe after pancakes.

Breakfast was great. I was falling head over heels in love so I figured I better come clean with my secret before it was too late. I started to tell him, and stopped, several times during our meal.

Finally with tears in my eyes I blurted it out all at once, "Jim, I'm a man. Do you hate me?"

Jim got up to pour himself another cup of coffee, "Would you like me to top you off? And I know."

I was completely shocked. "What?! How could you? What gave it away? Last night at Sir's?...and do you hate me?"

He continued, "On our first date, something in the back of my mind reminded me of that first time we met - last year. But I couldn't put my finger on it. It nagged at my subconscious for weeks. It was probably your signature move when you do that thing with your two fingers." He mimicked what I do.

"Do you hate me?"

"A week ago I caught a glimpse of an Adam's Apple. But what do I know about these things? I know they're different, but I can't really say how."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Pass the sugar, please. Last night you talked in your sleep. You didn't say anything. It was all incoherent. But your voice was a little rougher." He smiled at me. It had to be the most welcome smile I had ever seen in my life. My mind was numb as I passed the sugar.

"Thanks." He nodded toward the sugar. "I peeked you know. Under your dress, and in your wallet. Last night. After I suspected."

I couldn't respond. Staring at the syrup I just waited.

"You know. You're a very captivating lady. Always exciting and surprising. I'm not talking about sex you know. Well, a little. No one likes cum as much as you." He laughed. "It's your best sexual quality. I could watch you play with it all day. Your face looks so gleeful." He dropped it here. Just stopped talking.

A long minute passed and then I looked up. "What did you think? When you peeked?"

"I thought Dory is better than Dorian. You could go by Dory as a man too. Do you?" I nodded. And your cock is pretty impressive sticking out of your panties. Gotta dig a chick with a dick!" His smile practically gleamed.

No one had ever called my penis 'impressive' ' before. No one had called it a cock before either. It'd been called a 'wiener', or 'weenie', 'penis' of course, and 'dick'. Tory had called it a 'dicklette' and a 'cockette'. She liked to call it my 'clit' too.

"I wanted to suck it. But I was afraid you'd wake up. That would be a pretty bad way to find out your secret was discovered - too sudden. I wanted..."

Here I accidentally cut him off in my anxious state, "It wasn't too...too small?"

Jim leaned over the table and kissed me on the forehead. "No Baby, it looks pretty big on your little body." My face lit up. "Did you think I only liked huge dicks?" All I could do was blink. "Baby, a big dick, like Sir's, is just a diversion. A novelty. Yours is well within average. But it has something that most cocks can't boast of..." I questioned him with my eyes....your cock has the most stimulating person I've ever met attached to it.

Jim started cleaning up the dishes. "So far you've given me a shitload of amazing blowjobs. Our sex life is getting a little one-dimensional. Do you think we could try a few other things? Maybe tonight after 'Concert in The Park?' "

"So, are we a couple?"

Absolutely. But...I want kids someday. I don't know what we're gonna do about that. Let's talk about that after we screw each other a few hundred times. In the meantime, I could never get tired of my little Cumderella's laugh, or fascination with my juice, and I kinda want to sample your's for a millenia or two.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story, or me, to read it later if you want.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

12