Black Dominance: Ass Slut Too

Story Info
White boy discovers the joys of being a BBC bottom.
9.3k words
4.7
169.2k
186
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: White boy discovers the joys of being a BBC bottom.

Note:

In part 1, Accidental Text, straight white college student Joey receives a text about sucking cock, accompanied by a picture of a big, black cock. Although he originally shrugs off the temptation, he soon ends up in a bathroom stall sucking black cock, where he discovers not only does he love it, but that there is a secret society of white cocksuckers for black cock. Before the night is done, Joey sucks a second cock and begins his journey as an addicted black cock cum bucket.

In part 2, Addicted to Cum, Joey ends up sucking off a guy while his girlfriend Tasha is sleeping in his bed, taking two cocks for breakfast, another at a bathroom and one last cock, the original one of Carter's, at a fancy restaurant before he goes to meet his girlfriend.

In part 3, Addicted to Cunt, we learn that while her boyfriend was becoming an eager cock sucker, Tasha was discovering the joys of submission to black cunt. The story follows the same timeline as parts 1 and 2.

Edited by Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

Dedicated to Bill Perry who pushed me to go back to this series and continue it.

Black Dominance: Ass Slut Too

This part 4 continues where part 2 (Addicted to Cum) ends while Joey and Tasha are still in the restaurant awaiting their dinners, which ended like this:

The text was from Carter: I could have her begging for my dick in an hour!!!

And as I pondered this, wondering if that would be the case (if I was a test case, then the answer is yes), I looked up and tried to ignore the visual of Carter's cock... in my mouth... then in Tasha's cunt... then back again.

A second text came: You'd like that, wouldn't you cocksucker.

"Who's that?" she asked.

"Oh just sports updates," I lied.

"I hope it's golf updates," she said.

"What? Why?" I asked confused, her foot still rubbing my crotch.

"Because in a little while you're going to get a hole in one," she smiled wickedly.

Usually this would have turned me on completely and been music to my ears.

Yet, my first thought was to try to figure out how I was going to tell her no... since Carter had already forbidden me to come tonight.

Fuck... I was in way too deep.

AND NOW, BLACK DOMINANCE: Ass Slut Too

I laughed awkwardly. I wasn't sure how to respond to that text. A text that clearly stated the black guy I was sucking wanted to know if I'd like to see my pretty girlfriend sucking the same cock I'd been sucking. God, my life had turned upside down in under twenty-four hours. "I've never heard you use sports analogies."

"Well, I'm a new girl," she said, as she glanced at her phone. She looked at it and moved her foot away. She said, "Excuse me. I have to go to the ladies room."

"Okay," I nodded, as I repositioned my cock and grabbed my phone.

I really had no answer to Carter's question. Of course I didn't want her sucking his cock. And I sure as hell didn't want her knowing I was sucking his cock. Yet, perhaps, if she did suck his BBC, then she'd understand why I couldn't resist it. Although that likely wouldn't explain my cock sucking, cum swallowing frenzy of the past day with various other black guys.

I tried to push away the sly threat that Carter wanted to be Tasha's first black cock. Carter's cock was twice the size of mine, and I couldn't help but assume that given the opportunity, Tasha would fall in love with black cock just like I had. And although I was in awe of the black vs white contrast... adding her pink pussy to the mix, the male contrast plus the beauty of colour would be visually stunning.

Yet, after she'd just guaranteed me a sure thing tonight, I really had to sort out my priorities. Carter had ordered me not to come before meeting him at midnight in the engineering bathroom; Tasha had just given me a broad hint she wanted to get fucked after dinner. No way could I comply with both of those expectations.

Fuck! I was in quite the pickle. Cunt or cock?

The choice should have been easy. Cunt. Girlfriend. Cunt. Nylons. Was I seriously considering going to meet a black guy over my girlfriend? What was wrong with me?

Yet I felt compelled to obey Carter... even though he was nothing more than a cock and cum... well, that's not true... he'd somehow known about my inner hunger before I had... and knew how to use me as a cock sucker: a term I'd never envisioned myself qualifying as before suddenly I became one.

I briefly wondered again which of my team mates had made the suggestion? I knew now how addictive black cock and cum was and how simple it was to be turned. Were all white guys really like this? Still which team mate had decided to have my life changed? Why had he picked me? Why? Why? Why?

I also felt more than compelled to fuck my hot girlfriend, who'd been driving me nuts with the teasing under the table foot job.

How would Tasha react if I told her I wasn't in the mood? I'd never refused her since we'd met. I sure couldn't tell her the truth! 'Sorry, honey, my new black friend ordered me not to come until I meet up with him tonight to suck his big black cock and swallow his yummy cum.'

The choice was obvious.

The choice was common sense.

I might have sucked a few cocks recently, but I was relatively straight.

Yet, my cock raged not for my hot girlfriend, but for Carter's cock.

Fuck!

Another text: Remember, cock sucker. No coming until my cock is deep in that ass of yours.

Fuck! In my ass?

Another text: Respond, cock sucker that you understand!

Fuck! I couldn't agree to that. It was one thing to suck a beautiful black cock, but taking it in the ass was not only unfathomable based on his size, but also it was a really gay thing to do.

Another text: Respond right now cock sucker! Or no BBC for you ever again!!!

I texted back, my lust for his cock overriding the reality of what I was possibly agreeing to: Yes. I understand.

Another Carter text: What do you understand?

Fuck.

He wanted me to come right out and say it.

Yet, I did as he expected and typed something so wrong even though it felt so right: I understand I am not to fuck my hot girlfriend or come at all until your big fat cock has been buried deep in my asshole.

Shame coursed through me as I pressed Send. The shame was doubled by the way my cock raged.

He texted back: Good cock sucker.

Fuck. What had I just written? Why did I write it so vividly as if I wanted his cock up my ass? I didn't.

Did I?

No, I didn't.

Yet, I had clearly just agreed to give my ass up.

To a massive fucking black cock.

Fuck!

As I shook my head at my own pathetic weakness Tasha returned, phone in hand, looking a little flustered as I imagined I myself did. I asked, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," she answered, although she looked a little rattled.

"You sure?" I asked, knowing her well enough to know everything wasn't okay, just as I wasn't okay.

"Oh, it's just Eliza," Tasha said.

"Is she okay?" I asked. Tasha still looked uncomfortable as I tried to focus on her and not the reality I'd just agreed to be sodomized by a massive black cock.

"Yes," Tasha said, "It's just she's just had a death in the family and is pretty upset."

"Go," I offered, thinking rather self-centredly that Eliza's tragedy could solve my own predicament. It was also the right thing to do, and I'd like to think I would have said the same thing even if I wasn't craving Carter's black cock, as I tried to forget what I had agreed to.

"You sure?" she asked.

"We can hook up tomorrow or Monday," I reassured her, placing my hand on hers. "Today your friend needs you."

"You're so sweet," Tasha said.

"I know, I really am a saint," I smiled.

"And a sinner," she teased.

I thought to myself, If you only knew the half of it. "Although you owe me a good fucking later."

"And you owe me a good fucking," she countered, sounding so fucking hot when she swore.

"Anytime," I offered.

"Rain check," she summarized as our food arrived.

"Yes," I agreed.

"May I have mine to go?" Tasha asked the waitress.

"Mine too," I added, thinking perhaps I could use kik for some BBC cum for dessert.

"Sure," she said, a little surprised.

"Thanks," Tasha said, her foot going back to my cock. "But when we next get together, I'll rock your world."

"You always do," I moaned, as she rubbed my cock. It was getting hard again and desperately needed readjusting.

She pressed her foot firmly against my cock and added, surprising me completely, "And maybe we can try a little backdoor action."

My eyes went wide.

I did a gasp-moan mixture, which sounded incredibly odd. Did she just promise me anal? Ironically on the same day I'd agreed to surrender my anal virginity in a few hours.

"What?" she asked innocently, rubbing her foot up and down my hard, but still awkwardly positioned cock, her smile so wicked, "You don't want to fuck my tight asshole?"

"Oh God," I groaned, because of her taboo hot words and sultry tone, as well as her masterful ongoing foot play.

"Is that an 'Oh God, I'd LOVE to fuck your asshole,' or 'Oh God, who the hell would want to do that'?'"

"Definitely the first one, and with feeling," I nodded, bewildered by the sudden conversation as the waitress returned with our food all packed up, plus a twinkle in her eye at overhearing the final exchange of our conversation.

"Thank you," Tasha said, as she accepted her container and removed her foot from my aching cock.

"Yes, thank you," I also said.

"You're welcome," the waitress smiled wickedly at us before leaving us alone.

"I should get going," she said.

"I suppose you should," I agreed, acting devastated.

She stood up, and I did too. We kissed. "Soon your dick will be buried in my asshole," she whispered as she squeezed my cock before turning away and leaving.

I groaned, took my food, paid and headed out.

I got in my car and had just started eating, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from the BBC pool: 712 Wilson Ave. Apartment 212.

I looked out of the car and saw the address was literally across the street. Fate! I'd barely begun my dinner, but I figured first I could use a little dessert.

I texted back: I can be there in a couple minutes.

I took another bite and got out of the car. He responded: Great. Just walk in.

I responded as I crossed the street: Yes Sir.

I entered the apartment building, climbed a flight of stairs, and found my way to apartment 212. Hungry for cock, I didn't hesitate as I opened a stranger's door and walked right in.

"In here," a deep voice called.

I walked into a living room and saw a black man in his fifties watching Wheel of Fortune.

"Hi," I greeted, finding anything interpersonal with strangers except for sucking their cocks pretty awkward.

"Hi," he replied.

I walked over to him, dropped to my knees and pulled down his sweats and underwear, with a minimum of help from him.

"My regular cock sucker is out of town this weekend," he explained as if he needed to, as I reached for his flaccid but fat cock.

"Happy I can help," I said, taking it in my hand. I moved closer and took just its head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the thick head.

"Country roads take me home," the man said to the television. A minute later, a girl's voice on the TV said the same thing.

His cock wasn't hardening as fast as the others I'd sucked, as I began slowly to take more of it in my mouth.

I sucked for a few minutes through two more solved puzzles, both times he piped up with it before the contestants did, before he was completely hard.

"Sorry, I take some time to get hard," he said, as a commercial aired.

"No problem," I replied. "I'm here for as long as it takes."

"Good," he said, as I stroked his big black cock.

I added, "You have a great cock, Sir."

"Thanks," he replied. "A lot of white boys have said so."

"I bet," I replied, sounding like a fan boy for cock... which I guess I was by now.

I resumed sucking him, now able to bob back and forth on his finally hard cock. I sucked for quite a while as Wheel of Fortune ended and Jeopardy began.

"Keep going," he groaned after fifteen minutes of sucking without any talking or sounds except from the TV.

I did keep going. And after a couple more minutes, I finally received the load I'd worked so hard for. Unlike the previous loads that had erupted in my mouth like cannon blasts, this one oozed from his cock and slid smoothly into my mouth and down my throat.

I nursed every drop before he simply said, "Thanks."

"No, thank you," I replied, still kneeling before him.

"What is Germany?" he asked the TV host, already back to ignoring me and watching television.

I got to my feet and walked out.

After each and every load, as I walked away, cum aftertaste in my mouth, I always felt weird. Why do I keep doing this? Why? Why? Why?

How have I gone from straight with a hot girlfriend to sucking a fifty-something black man's cock while he watches television?

Why can't I control myself?

Why am I risking my relationship to suck black cock?

Why am I even considering allowing myself to get ass fucked tonight?

What's wrong with me?

These questions swirled around in my head as I returned to my car.

I resumed eating my no longer warm dinner while I tried to comprehend what was happening to me. I googled the query: Why do white men suck black cock. I discovered there was an entire website focused on interracial sex called iloveinteracial, which included a section on gay sex. I found a forum with the exact same question I'd googled. I was stunned to see 49 pages of responses. I didn't read them all, but quite a few helped explain my own BBC lust:

- The taboo turns me on and cum tastes good.

- I think they feel inferior and do it to pay tribute to something superior.

-It is an act of submission and when given the chance, white men will mindlessly obey even though they don't understand why.

-Size matters.

-It's in our DNA to be submissive to longer, fatter cocks.

-The sheer look of a black cock draws me in.

-No matter what anybody might say, black cocks (most of them anyway) are magnificent specimens of manhood, and they are superior to ours, so to have them "reward" you with a nice big load doesn't mean you're gay - just "bi-natural"

As I read these, I thought to myself:

-Yes, the taboo is a turn-on. Both sucking black cock and doing something that defies how other people perceive me.

-The cum did indeed taste not just good, but also addicting.

-Regarding Carter especially, I did feel I was his inferior both in terms of sheer cock size, but also in his strong, confident demeanor.

-Size did seem to matter.

-Was it in my DNA? Was it that simple? Had I been born preordained to eventually become a practicing cock sucker?

-And definitely, the sheer beauty of a black cock did draw me in. It's what had led me to that bathroom after the accidental text that started it all.

-Was I simply bisexual? I mean that wasn't as taboo or forbidden a thing as it used to be, even for guys.

I also read some brief stories from white cock suckers:

-I have been sucking cock and being a bottom for the same black stud for the last six years. He always starts, dominates, and finishes the session the way he wants to, and I do whatever he desires me to do.

That seemed to be the relationship I had with Carter, one that, if I went tonight, would be 100% true if I also became a bottom.

-I am not gay, I am bisexual (oral only with men) I am a 50 y/o white man. I love women. I love the feel of a hot tight pussy, and I certainly love eating pussy and doing anything else you can think of while having sex with a woman. But I must admit I do suck black cock, and black cock only. When I see a black cock, I just drop to my knees, completely powerless to turn away from it. I also love to swallow dominant black seed, and of course the taboo factor is stimulating.

That too sounded a lot like me. Just the look or even the idea of black cock made me completely powerless. Like seriously, I chose getting a black cock in my ass over a sure thing with my girlfriend.

-In the last couple of years, I've really craved to go down on a straight hung black guy with no reciprocation. Black cocks are beautiful and magnificent. I want to get on my knees to serve them and suck every drop of cum out of them. To call them Sir and be their little faggot white boy. Why? I have no real answer. My best guess is that humiliation and submission are just part of my inner DNA.

All these confessions and many more helped me to understand that perhaps this was out of my control. I was simply a white man who craved to worship superior black cock.

I've never felt more excited with anticipation than while I was on my way to suck a cock this past less than twenty-four hours.

I've never felt more natural in my life than while I was on my knees this past less than a day.

I've never craved anything as much as I'm currently craving black cock... black cum.

I've never felt less in control of my life as I did today. It was if I was being led by a higher power to just do what came naturally. As if my inner DNA was suddenly alive and drawing me to a purpose in life I hadn't known existed.

So although I still felt some guilt over my actions, especially regarding cheating on my sweet girlfriend Tasha, I ended up on my phone and checking to see if any new kik ads were up, as I was craving more black cock... more black cum....

There were two added in the past fifteen minutes.

Looking for bottom bitch

I come to you, pound your asshole, cum inside it and leave. You be naked, bent over and lubed.

That one didn't really appeal to me... plus, unless I backed down by midnight, which based on everything up till now I wouldn't, I was having my asshole pounded in a few hours (fuck, was I really just accepting I'd be having a massive black cock take my anal virginity (one I'd never imagined being taken)) so casually? I shook my head at my own pathetic thoughts as I read the second new one.

Three black dicks needing one or more white cum bucket(s).

As the heading says... three guys hanging out, watching basketball and needing a cock sucker to deposit our loads into.

You will likely get multiple loads.

My cock hardened instantly.

Three cocks.

Three black cocks.

Three creamy loads of cum.

Maybe more.

Fuck, this one already had my cock aching and my mouth watering.

Before I even knew I was doing it, I was responding to the ad, hoping no one else already had.

Hi, I'd love to come over and be your cock sucking cum bucket!

I then stared at my phone.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

To my disappointment. I didn't get a response.