Dose of Maya Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha gives Joe a foot-reward.
5.2k words
4.4
6.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, guys. Greetings. This one's a bit long, but I hope you'll like it.

Quick Recap of the previous chapter : [Past] Joe made some insensitive comments about Maya and yelled at her. [Present] Samantha whipped Joe for disrespecting her. But she also decided to treat him as her pet.

Chapter 3

Samantha - Part Two

Samantha sat on a chair. She had her hands wrapped around Joe, making soothing noises as if to numb his pain. She had whipped him hard to make him complaisant. In that process, she hurt him badly. So, she was trying to show how kind his mistress was?

'Show him mercy, not love,' Maya had said to her. This always stuck in her mind. Now, she realized the dire flaw in that and was not afraid to break that anymore. She laid her hands on both of his shoulders and released him from the hug.

"You did well, Joe. You were brave while taking the punishment. I'm proud." She looked right into his eyes. His eyes lit up with the praise, and his smile grew bigger. He bent down to kiss her feet.

"Thank you, mistress. I am happy that I pleased you. I don't deserve any praise from you. You can do whatever you want with me. I'm all but a toy to your pleasure." He said while kissing her shoes. He raised himself to face her. A broad smile decorated Samantha's face.

"Yes, you are. I liked that you acknowledged it." Not that without his acknowledgment, he was less of her toy. He was her pet, no matter what he or anyone said.

She pushed him back, and he moved slowly on his knees. She crossed her legs over the other. "We have established that you have impressed me. Now for your reward, you can clean my sneakers." She said with a tinge of satisfaction.

With a wince, he sprang into action immediately, bending down to lick her shoes. But she noticed the moment of indecision, an inner battle, in his eyes just when he touched his back with his hand. That was what might have caused the wince. The pain was a great motivator. That whipping would do her and him some good. In the beginning, she didn't think cleaning her shoes was a reward for him. Even when Maya made him do that or even when she realized he seemed to like it, she used to think that as a punishment for him. But now, she makes him clean her shoes every day. This was a no-shoe household because she didn't like the filth those shoes bring into his house. This was not a no-shoe household anymore because she made him clean all the filth those shoes bring into the house.

He licked all around her shoe, on the top, to the side, on the tongue of her shoe, on the laces, and near the eyelets of her shoes. Sometimes, dust piles up near eyelets and to the side near the sole. He took extra care there, giving hard and long licks to get every bit of dust from his mistress' shoes. For the next ten minutes, he licked her shoe, bending to the left, and the right, and craning his head to get into the right position to clean her shoe. She didn't move her foot one bit to help him, apart from tapping his cheeks like little slaps, those seemed to work like an encouragement. She didn't have to help him, it was his job to clean her shoes, and he would do as he was told. He licked the tip of the shoe with fervor looking into her eyes. He opened his mouth and thrust the tip of her shoe into his mouth. He then ran his tongue all around it for a minute and leaned back leaving the shoe in its original position.

He smiled at her and waited. She smiled at him too. Then she realized, he was waiting for something. She frowned, and it donned on her that he was waiting for her to switch her feet. He was waiting to lick the other shoe.

Her mouth curled with disdain as she spoke, "What, you are too big to clean my sole, now?"

She was angry, and she wanted to beat him all over again. He put his left hand to his back, and he winced. 'He is punishing himself,' she thought. He bent down and craned his neck so that he could reach at least half of the shoe. He started licking the sole from the bottom to the top. For a minute or so, he continued the same. Then he raised his head. And to get rid of the pain, he twisted his neck to the right and left. He bent down and craned his neck again. This time, to reach the bottom half of her shoe. He licked the bottom half faster. Within a minute, he raised his head and twisted his neck. She knew it was his problem, not her problem. She knew it was his job to bear the burden of the pain and do his task, but she couldn't help but feel pity. She raised her sole to his face. His face filled with joy. 'He might think I'm being generous and kind when all I'm making him is lick the filth under my shoe.' She thought.

He would've thought that his mistress was being kind. Because when he started licking, he did that with delight. He cleaned the sole with long licks from the bottom to the top of her sole. He licked the edges hard because that's where most of the dust stacks up. With less control from her and hard licks from him. As expected, it was unsteady to clean the shoe.

"Mistress, may I hold your feet?" He asked her.

She liked that he didn't want to do anything she might not want. She agreed, "Yes, you may."

He took hold of the ankle to steady her foot and started licking from the bottom to the top. After a few minutes of cleaning, he stopped licking and started sucking where ever he could see dirt that he couldn't clean with his tongue. He sucked every bit of filth off her shoe, released her ankle from his grip, and waited.

She crossed her leg like a man to take a good look at the bottom of her shoe. She noted that the top of her shoe looked good before twisting her ankle to the top. She got a good look at the sole. It looked perfect, she couldn't see even a single speck of dirt. She didn't expect that, because she deliberately trudged on the soil while returning home. It was her mistake. She should've expected that he would clean the shoes spotless. He never left any dust on her shoes. Look at the shoe stand, for instance, all the shoes were pristine. She only thought this would be difficult to clean. She was happy to be wrong, now. She uncrossed her leg and crossed to the other side. He did the same with the other shoe. When it was time to clean the sole, she raised her foot, and he held the foot and continued the same process as he did to the other shoe. Licking and finally sucking off the filth.

"Take 'em off," She ordered. He unlaced her sneakers and pulled them one after the other. He put those sneakers to the side. She raised her socked feet to his face and allowed him to sniff them. After a few breaths, she landed her feet on his face and rubbed them all over. She removed them after a moment and landed her feet, one on each shoulder. She laughed looking at his face. His face glistened with her sweat.

"Your face. Your face is shining with my sweat," she said. Her laughter filled the gaps between every other word. Joe laughed to provide even more amusement to his mistress. Her laugh thundered in the room. She got her feet off his shoulders and hovered them over his face. She moved her feet a bit to both sides, and his face followed them. He tried hard to stay in the hot position where the smell of her socks was strong. He took deep breaths as if he couldn't survive without the air that passed through her feet.

"Do you like it, my lil Joe?" she asked flirtatiously as if the answer was not obvious.

"Yes," he said, eyes closed and absent-minded.

"Yes, what?" she said in a firm tone.

That got his attention. He jerked up and opened his eyes. She could see shame filled his eyes, and he said, "Sorry, mistress. Yes, mistress." He emphasized the 'mistress' the second time. He didn't stop inhaling the smell of her socks.

'Of course, he likes it,' she thought. 'There is no hesitation, no chase, no fight in him.' She would've liked to see it. 'Him, hesitating to smell my feet. I tease him more and pull him to do so. At last, he will be resigning and doing it. Accepting the humiliation that comes with it. That would've been so good.'

She remembered the time when he was forced, rather hesitant, to smell her feet. At that time, she didn't like it that much. She was afraid he was doing all this because of the blackmail. Of course, there was never blackmail. She thought it was implicit. She didn't like the implication that this might be non-consensual. In the beginning, when she and Maya started playing with him, he was hesitant. She could see he liked it. She could see he was trying hard not to accept it and yet following their every wild whim. She wanted that chase now. Before she could realize all that, he acknowledged his place at their feet. Now, he just runs around to please his mistresses.

'Clean my House. Yes, Mistress. Clean my feet. Yes, mistress. Clean the bathroom. Yes, mistress. Oh Hell! I can make him clean the bathroom with his tongue If I wanted to. He will just lick every bit of that dirty bathroom and says It was my honor, mistress.' She thought.

That's why she liked the little moments of his hesitation and disobedience. Even though those were very small and her anger gets flared up. She likes the thrill of it.

She stopped teasing him and put her feet on his face again. She left her feet on his face for a few minutes. She rubbed his face from time to time. She heard his frantic breaths to inhale her scent. That made her laugh even more. She could smell the foul of her socks from there, and she didn't like the smell. That didn't deter her from laughing.

She put her feet on his shoulders and said, "Take my socks off."

He hooked his finger and peeled her socks one by one. He tried to push those socks into her sneakers. She put her feet on his thighs with a thud, took the socks from his hand, and laid one on each of his shoulders.

"We have to let them dry, don't we?" She said to Joe, who had a confused look. It was more than drying her socks off. She liked the image of it. In front of her, a man was kneeling, used as a drying rack for her socks, and that person had no power or will to change it. It was about power again. She left one foot on his thigh and crossed the other over it.

"Lick," was all that she said.

He fell into motion as fast as he heard the order. He started on the bridge of her feet. Before he could get a few licks in, she realized if she couldn't get the thrill from the chase, she might as well get it from his passion. So, she drew back her foot from his mouth. He looked at her with despair in his eyes.

"So, do you want to lick my feet?" she said.

"Yes, mistress." He nodded his head with fervor.

"Beg me to let you."

"Please, mistress. Let me lick your feet. Let me clean that profane filth on your divine feet," he said.

'Well, that's new. At least he is good.' She thought. She was enjoying every bit of it.

"Oh, are you calling my feet filthy?" she said sullenly. He seemed stunned.

"No. No, mistress. I didn't mean that. I meant that the filth doesn't belong on your feet, and a lowly slave like me should clean it."

'Slave.' She thought. She didn't like that word when Maya used to call him in the beginning. 'But it is what it is. If only he had a tad bit of control in this situation. Or if they had some time limits where they can be like this and after that, they can be normal again. Then it is fair to call him a sub, but now calling him a sub doesn't glorify the situation.' She accepted that part too.

"I'm joking. Continue."

"Yes, mistress. Please allow this lowly slave to have the honor of cleaning your feet, mistress."

"Honor?" She laughed. She continued with hardness in her voice, "If cleaning my feet is such an honor, cleaning my shoes should have been too?"

"Yes, it was mistress."

"So, you didn't thank me for the honor I gave you." She enunciated the honor.

'He hesitated to clean my shoes at first. He should have thanked me after it.' She thought.

His eyes bulged even when he saw her smiling. "I'm sorry I didn't thank you for honoring me, mistress. Thank you, mistress. It was my fault. The pea-sized brain of your lowly slave couldn't comprehend the decorum after such an honor. Mistakes are to be expected from people like me. But this grave mistake, no. No, mistress. I'm ashamed to call myself yours, mistress. Please forgive me and accept my thanks."

'Well, that went too far.' She thought. 'You don't want your foot boy to be disheartened. At least, not this much. It is okay to let him feel sorry for displeasing you. As Maya once said, "The sorrier the subject is, the more it will try to please you." I did not like Maya calling Joe the subject or referring to him as it. I have to be careful here. Neither can I be seen as lenient nor can I leave him this disheartened.'

"I accept your apologies. Don't make this mistake again."

"Thank you, mistress. You are very kind, mistress. I will not make this mistake again. Please, mistress. Allow me to clean your holy feet."

"Go ahead. Lick my feet," she said.

'Do I like him calling me holy? I haven't decided yet,' she thought.

He stretched his tongue as far as he could and licked every part of her feet from the sides to the toes. While he was licking her foot, one of the socks fell off his shoulder. He straightened sharply, took the sock, and put it perfectly in its place. And continued with the task. His eagerness to serve made her giggle. He twisted his neck to his side and ran his tongue between every toe. He swallowed any toe jam or lint that was there.

She raised her feet to guide him to clean the sole. "You can hold it," she said.

He held her foot and licked from heel to the ball of her foot. After a few long licks, he sucked on the ball of her foot. A soft moan left her. He continued sucking there. She moved her foot forward so that her heel would fall into his mouth. He continued sucking as if there was no change. He sucked her heel while she held her lip under her teeth as if she was afraid to open her mouth. After he felt that was enough, he leaned back and let go of her foot.

She knew what he wanted her to do. "I'm not switching yet." She continued saying with intervals in between every word, "Suck my toes." He displayed such enthusiasm to perform the act, one would likely believe he was waiting for this order to be given all his life. He held her foot with his hands again and put her big toe into his mouth. With a loud pop, he let go of her toe. He continued sucking from big toe to little toe with loud pops. A few moans left her too.

After the individual treatment of her toes, he took multiple toes at a time into his mouth. She left them there unmoved. He ran his tongue on her sole as best as he could. She wriggled her toes in his mouth and pressed them against his soft tongue. She was ecstatic to play with her toes against his tongue. She took hold of his tongue with two of her toes and dragged it out. He clearly was in pain, maybe her toenails were digging into his tongue. She smiled at his discomfort.

She finally said, "Okay, take my whole foot into your mouth and start sucking," she ordered.

She made him suck her whole foot. She shoved her foot in and out. She dragged her foot out by keeping the ball on his teeth. It was as if she wanted to clean some non-existent dirt that was left uncleaned by scraping on his teeth. She uncrossed her leg, landing it on his thigh, to cross her other leg. She let him do the same to the other foot. Licking the top of her foot, licking the arch, sucking the balls of her foot, heels, and toes.

She set her foot down and said, "Get some warm water and wash my feet."

He stood up and ran. After some time, he returned with a small tub of warm water in his hands and towels on his arm. He still had her socks on her shoulders. He knelt and put the warm water down near her feet. She placed her feet on his lap and crossed her leg. He dipped the towel in water and squeezed the water out into the tub. He cleaned her foot with the towel and did the same to the heel, arch, balls, and toes. He picked another towel to dry her feet.

While he was cleaning and drying the other foot a thought came to her. 'Why does he do all these things anyway? I have to be careful how I frame this question to him. People will already be confused about their fetishes. If I ask him, he will be forced to answer. That will only leave him even more confused.'

"Do you know what is the best part of a slave?" she asked him. He didn't answer at first.

"What?" she said.

He swallowed, breathed in, and said "His little tongue, mistress."

"Why do you think that?"

He hesitated before answering. "Mistress Maya once asked me why I do all these things. I didn't know why at first. But I learned that I do these things to provide pleasure to my mistresses. To provide pleasure to you. Both of my mistresses seemed to get pleasure while I'm using my tongue. So that's why I believe, my mistress, it is how a slave can provide pleasure to his mistress. That's why it is the best part of a slave."

"So, you think I don't get pleasure from you cleaning my house or you being my footstool or you following my every order? For god's sake, maybe I get pleasure from beating you to a pulp."

'Where am I taking this topic to?' she thought. His face became red and his eyes filled with confusion. 'Okay, he is confused. I can't have him more confused than he already is.'

"No, the best part of a slave is his devotion to his mistress. Is your devotion the best part of you?"

'So, it seems I do like him calling me holy. God complex, fucking hell. This relationship already doesn't seem very healthy. And I add more complicated things to it,' she thought

"Yes, mistress. Obviously, a slave like me couldn't understand the importance of a mental aspect. So, I went directly to a physical aspect like a moron does. Yes, mistress. My devotion to you is the highest part. It always has been, even though I didn't realize it until now."

She nodded to him and took her feet away. She said, "Put those away. You have to massage my feet, now." He stood up taking the tub and towels.

"Wait. Set them down and kneel." He did exactly that.

With a broad smile, she said, "Drink."

Without going to the kitchen and getting a glass to drink, he bent down like a dog to gulp the water down his throat. He put his face into the water and tried to drink the water. He struggled a bit to do so. She laughed hard at the sight of it.

A few gulps in, she said, "Stop," still struggling to control her laughs. "Yeah, put those away," she said.

But she put her right hand on his shoulder to hold him in the same kneeling position and moved her left hand to his chin. She made the sock on his shoulder into a ball in one hand and guided him to open his mouth with her left hand. She shoved the sock into his mouth. Her laughs hadn't subsided yet. She still held his chin, took the other sock with the other hand, and shoved it harder into his mouth. A bit of a sock protruded out of his mouth. Still laughing, she let go of him. He went away holding the water and towels. The image of him drinking water like a dog brought her more laughs. It also reaffirmed her idea of him being her dog. He was her dog. He returned in a hurry, he still had a command to follow. When she saw him, she raised her hand to stop him. He stopped in his tracks like a statue.

"Crawl to me," she said.

If she thought of him as if he was her dog, she would treat him as such. He got on all fours and crawled forward to her. And stopped on all fours when he was at her feet.

"Get up," she said. He didn't stand up and that is a true sign of a slave. He got to his knees, resting his bottom on his heels.

She put her feet on his lap and said, "Go on." He took one foot in her hand and started rubbing her sole. She rested her head back on the couch.

"You are allowed switch feet when you feel necessary."

12