Dose of Maya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made an unintelligible sound, which might have been in the line of 'Yes, mistress.' She smiled and closed her eyes. Joe being at her feet in the office and at her house seemed like heaven. She hadn't felt like that ever before.

A few minutes later, she felt the rubbing was too soft. "Put your back into it," she shouted.

With a tremor, he rubbed hard. For ten minutes, he rubbed her foot and then kneaded with his thumbs for a few more minutes. He switched to the other foot. He rubbed her foot for another ten minutes and kneaded for five more minutes. While he was kneading the second foot, she got up.

She started walking and said, "I'm going to take a bath. Dress up. Stay here."

Another unintelligible sound. Another smile on her face. She walked away into her bedroom.

________

The watch on Samantha's right hand showed 5'O clock. She turned off her computer, bunched all her files put them on her computer desk. She turned her head to Maya and said, "Do wanna get out?" Maya didn't even look at her and just nodded her head. She closed the files in her lap, set them on the desk, and then turned her computer off after a second. Samantha stood up, collected her belongings, and went out silently.

Generally, they would've talked with Joe for a few minutes and left together. But the last hour was painful because Joe yelled at Maya, and no one spoke a word after it. Joe was way off his line. He put forth some stereotypes, granted Samantha does watch romantic films and dreams of some fantasy book characters. But that doesn't give him any right to make misogynistic comments. Joe was never like that. He had never been loud with her, let alone yelled at her. Maybe, VP was hard on him, but that doesn't matter. Nevertheless, he was rude, and that's that.

What made Samantha wonder even more was Maya seemed to have forgotten all that had happened inside. She was cracking jokes the moment she set foot outside the cabin. While walking to the parking lot, she was laughing all the way. When they reached the front of the parking lot, she heard her name from her back.

Joe was running "Sam, Maya" He was calling them. She stopped, turned to him, and so did Maya. He reached them shortly, panting. He might have run all the way through.

"Maya, I'm really sorry." He continued. "I don't know what made me say those things. I'm not defending myself, but I did say those things. I apologize wholeheartedly. Please forgive me."

There was the Joe she knew, always friendly, and unlike many bosses, his nose was not always in the air. She turned to Maya, but there was no response from her. Maya was just matching Joe's eyes. She nudged Maya and nodded her head after she looked at her. Silenced continued, she wanted Maya to acknowledge his apology. If she doesn't, Samantha couldn't handle the awkwardness that would prevail between them in the office. One hour of that torture was enough, and she didn't want to come to that day and day again. However, she did understand her reluctance to accept his apology. Would she accept his apology had she been the receiving end of those comments? Probably not. So, she made herself ready for the awkward office space.

"It's okay," Maya said after a few moments.

Joe's eyes lit up. "Thank you. Thank you." He said. "Let me make it up to you. A treat this weekend. What do you say?"

"Sure." She replied. He looked at Samantha, and she nodded her agreement. Okay, at least something in return for that torture, she thought to herself. Joe left them and walked towards his car.

"Uff" Samantha blurted her relief. Maya doesn't seem to be relieved. Her jaw was set so tight. Should her tongue fall in between, it might fall off.

"You should have taken the chance I gave you. It is too late, Joe." Maya looked at Joe as he stepped into his car. Samantha wondered what the chance was and why it was too late but didn't say anything. She was looking at Joe just like her friend beside her.

"I will make you lick my boots, Joe." Maya seemed to say all this to herself. "I didn't want to do this to you had you not been late, but you are late."

Samantha couldn't contain herself, so she asked out. "What did you not want to do? What late, It was like only an hour."

"Honey, For the powerful, an hour is too late, and you don't know how powerful I am," Maya said amusingly at her with those eyes full of pity. Samantha wanted to laugh, and she couldn't because of the look in her friend's eyes. So, her expression turned to concern.

Suddenly Maya burst out laughing and said, "Nothing. I'm joking." Samantha joined in the laugh too. She was a bit of a prankster. After all that, she said goodbyes to Maya and got into her car. She wondered, 'Lick my boots, what does that mean? Bootlicking? Isn't that an expression for sucking up to your boss? Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. The office can never be heaven at least it would not be hell now. Besides, I am getting a free meal.'

____________

Joe was on his knees, his forehead touching the ground at the foot of the single couch. He still held his mistress' socks in his mouth. That was when he heard his mistress' voice. "I'm sorry I couldn't come yesterday," she said.

'What was she sorry about? She doesn't have to apologize. She can do anything she wants to me,' he thought. Then he realized she probably was speaking on the phone. He heard her coming closer with every word.

"Hmm. No, No. Don't come now. We will meet in the evening." She fell into the couch. He felt her socked feet land on his back with a thump.

That caused a surge of pain in his back. His mistress has been kind enough to teach him the right way, but that doesn't make the whip any less painful. At least he was wearing a shirt. It was a wonder he held the pain for so long while his mistress whipped him. At that time, all he thought about was being silent, because his mistress wanted him to be. He had disobeyed her once. If he did that again, there was no point in his life.

'And what did I do? I disobeyed. Like an absolute idiot.' But his mistress is a kind woman, kinder than his other mistress. She had forgiven him. 'My mistress soothed me. She loves me,' he thought. 'I will not make a sound even if she tramples me hard. If I make a sound, what am I portraying? To my mistress' gift of love, I am returning disobedience.' He didn't know that his mistress was doing this purposely or accidentally. And yet, He did not make a sound. He missed some of what his mistress was talking about. But he listened to her now.

"Even though he is with me, here. There is nothing between us. You have nothing to worry about." His mistress was talking with her boyfriend.

He thought they were talking about him. They have had arguments about him previously. Mistress' boyfriend said the situation between him and his mistress was problematic. He didn't understand the problem with him being near her feet and helping his mistress.

'Mistress' boyfriend? Does that make him my master?' he thought. 'No, that doesn't work like that. I hope it doesn't work like that. If my mistress says he is my master, I will accept him as my master.' "Accept" He smiled under the pressure of his mistress' feet. 'I have no right to accept or decline. If my mistress says he is my master, he is my master.'

"He is just a friend and nothing more. In fact, he is less, far less than you can imagine." His mistress said.

He wouldn't disagree with her assessment. 'I'm lesser than her. He is my mistress' boyfriend. So, I'm most probably lesser than him,' he thought.

"Bastard, he ended the call." That was to herself. "Aargh," she said with frustration.

He felt there was an increase in the pressure on his back, and Joe was left in pain.

12