Dose of Maya Ch. 04

Story Info
Maya weaves a web around Joe's mind.
4k words
4.56
6.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, I am late with this chapter. I had some personal shit to deal with. But I hope you'll like it.

Chapter 4: The First Dose

Maya was looking at Joe, who was rambling about something. She stopped listening to what he was saying a few seconds ago. She sat on her chair, cross-legged, back to her computer and facing Joe. Joe stood a few steps back so that Maya didn't have to crane her neck. She was searching through his mind for something. 'Pleasure center, there.' she thought to herself. 'Look at my feet,' she Commanded. She didn't have to speak it out because Command didn't have to be verbal. It could also be mental. She hadn't used Command on someone for a long time.

Commands had a long-lasting impact on the subject's mind. It could shape the rest of the subject's life to abide by that Command. It could sometimes be very harmful. She learned that the hard way. So, she rarely used the Commands. Even then, she only used the Commands which are only present in nature and would have no impact on the future of the subject. Now, the Command she used on Joe was only to perform an act that didn't require him to continue abiding by the Command for a longer time frame. So, the Command will be terminated after the performance.

Joe looked down at her feet. Maya flooded the neurons out of the pleasure center, and they would reach other parts of the brain. And that would let him feel the pleasure. Pleasure in looking at her feet. Maya tied that response to the hippocampus, so that pleasure he just felt would be remembered. Here on after, he would feel the pleasure every time he looked at feet in general, at least she hoped that would happen. Her plan only works when he was generally attracted to feet and not just her feet.

She called it Dosing. It would flood, like now, the brain with chemicals like dopamine, serotonin, adrenaline, etc. She could flood the brain with whatever chemical she wanted and control the subject's brain accordingly. She had identified three ways of controlling someone's brain. She had assigned names for them, the first was Dosing, the second was Emotional manipulation, and the third was the Commands.

The Commands are commands, they would let the subject do what she wanted of them. Emotional manipulation would let her control the subject's emotions like happiness, sadness, fear, etc. She called it Surging when she increased one's emotion and Soothing when she reduced it. She didn't know much about what she was doing, but she suspected these methods were three levels of control. The top level was Commands, when commanded the subject still could understand that they were following an order which was violating their own will.

While emotional manipulation was a slightly deeper level of control and easier to do, the subject still could suspect that their emotions were being manipulated if there was no sufficient reason for that change in emotion. Dosing was a far more complex way of control, as it requires you to understand the brain chemistry. It was an even deeper level of control because these chemicals when released would lead to emotions on the above level. When you're using the Dosing, it would not make the subject do what you want. It would only convince the brain to be agreeable or disagreeable with what you want.

Maya realized Joe was not speaking and was looking at her. He looked at her feet, and she saw he felt the pleasure of it. But now he just stopped talking. And then he just walked to his desk and mumbled, "I'm sorry. I have to work on this." Maya acted like she was annoyed and irritated that someone would just abruptly walk away from a conversation. He looked at her annoying expression and apologized again. Maya nodded and twirled her chair around towards her computer. A satisfying smile appeared on her face.

She opened her journal, wrote the date on the top left, and wrote:

The initiation has been completed on the subject. It was a successful first dose. The Subject seemed very responsive to the Command. Judging by the long stare at my feet and uncharacteristic behavior, it felt the pleasure I wanted it to feel.

She wanted her plan to work as she hoped. And worked it did. Throughout the day, she noticed Joe was sneaking a few peeks at her and Samantha's feet. 'He will go home and question his sexuality.' she thought to herself. 'He is not a fetishist or a masochist, but he will be one. I will make sure that will be his reality.'

_________

Joe was in extreme delight. He couldn't pinpoint why it was right away. Then he realized he was hard and hot. He looked away from annoyed Maya after apologizing to her. He set his eyes on his computer, and his complete concentration to figure out what had happened. 'I have had a glance at her feet, accidentally. And I felt that sweet delight,' he thought. 'That was for the pleasure I felt.'

He couldn't understand his sudden reaction to Maya's feet. He searched backward to comprehend this. Slowly and surely, his previous interactions came to his mind. Not every interaction was exactly with feet, but they were somehow connected to it.

He remembered his first girlfriend in primary school, Charlotte. She used to punch him and snatch his lunch money. It was not like she stole from him. She bought the food for him. She controlled what he ate. He liked being under her control. He remembered when he was with her, he always used to lower his head and looked at her feet. It only happened for a year or two until he changed schools. He thought he was afraid of her. 'Now I think about it, it might've started my fascination.'

When he was in early high school, there was a girl who used to wear knee-high socks. She was a good friend. He enjoyed their conversations and liked spending time with her. He also liked her dressing sense, particularly her socks. He remembered complimenting her. She only blushed.

He could see the dots now. He only had to connect those dots.

That liking for knee-high socks had blossomed into a fascination for knee-high boots. He felt his fascination tingle whenever he saw knee-high boots in movies, songs, and games. As recently as his last relationship, his girlfriend rocked red knee-high boots. They had sex naked except for those boots. It was the best sex he ever had.

He connected those dots in his mind. From primary school to knee-high socks, to knee-high boots, to Maya's feet. It made sense to him now. The fascination with knee-high boots had turned into a full-blown foot fetish. He didn't know that word yet. He would find out in a moment.

He got his phone out and searched, 'People who like feet.'

A foot fetish, also known as podophilia, is where the feet, legs, stockings, shoes, or socks, are the cause of a person's sexual arousal.

He realized exactly what had happened to him when he looked at Maya's feet. He felt that sweet pleasure, that was definitely sexual arousal. He didn't talk to her for the rest of the day. He did get a few peeks at her feet, for research purposes. He wanted to know if that was a freak accident. It was no accident. Because every time he looked at her feet, he felt the same pleasure. He also wanted to know if that was specific to her feet. So, for more confirmation, he also got a few looks at Samantha's feet. He felt the same with her feet. 'I have a foot fetish,' he decided. 'Great, now I am a foot fetishist.'

For the next three weeks in the office, he looked at both of their feet. He spent half his time working and half looking at their feet. The cabin was slightly bigger than a medium one because it used to play host for five members. So, there were five computer desks, and two were empty. He sat at the far left corner of the room. The desks beside and in front of him were empty. The two desks beside the door were where both Maya and Sam sat.

They faced the wall. So if he just turned his head to the right a little, he could see their backs. He looked at their feet so much for these past few weeks. He believed he could tell how many stitches were there on their shoes, and how many grooves were there on their soles. If anyone took off their shoes, he made a habit of counting the stray threads of their socks. If they were barefooted, he counted the wrinkles on her feet. He also scolded himself for doing that. 'It is not proper, Joe,' he thought. 'You are a creep.'

He stopped driving his car to the office. The imagining of feet became more frequent while he was commuting. So, he felt driving was dangerous in that situation. At least, that's what he told himself. It was not very far, so he walked to the office. On the way, he watched every woman's feet who was walking in front of him. He felt the same pleasure that he felt while he was looking at Maya's feet. In the first week, his shaft stood straight up whenever he noticed feet. At least now, he had some control over his erection. He walked pleasantly to and from the office. Pleasure filled him if there was ever a woman walking before him.

Life at home was even worse than in the office. On the first day, 'What is a foot fetish?' he searched and fell into a rabbit hole of the foot fetish world. He read the Wiki page and read all the articles he could read. He also searched for related fetishes like shoe fetish, boot fetish, and sock fetish. In all this craziness, what kept his sanity was a brain map. He read that article, it was believed that the genitalia and foot were closer in the brain map. The article argued that it was no surprise that people had foot fetishes because sensations from foot and genital stimulation might be intermingled because of the proximity in the body image map.

For the first few days, his erection was uncontrollable. He just had to look at a picture of feet and the little boy was already erected. Orgasm after orgasm was routine in those days. He would curse himself with shame for coming. But that shame only lasted until he felt hot again, and orgasm was what followed. Slowly it got tiring, and he couldn't feel the pleasure from the pictures anymore. That's when he discovered the videos. That put him back into the routine again. He saw all kinds of videos like smelling, kissing, licking, and sucking of feet, shoes, and boots. He felt the same pleasure time after time.

He often dreamed about those things too. One day, he dreamt that he was sucking a high heel of a stiletto. When he woke up, he remembered that dream. He thought sucking off a heel was very much similar to sucking off a cock. He felt very aroused by sucking a heel. He immediately questioned his identity, 'Am I gay?' he thought. He got his laptop and watched some gay videos. He was glad he didn't feel anything. He was relieved because if the queer questioning fell into his already insurmountable identity crisis, he would not survive it.

In the third week, Joe was working at his desk. He was alone in the cabin. Samantha was on sick leave, and Maya hadn't returned to the cabin yet. He had gained control over his erections, and the number of daily orgasms had been reduced. It felt good to be in control of his life again. The door opened and Maya strode in. He noticed her and smiled. She returned the smile. He looked at her feet when she sat on her chair facing her computer screen. He felt that same pleasure. He had expected a little pleasure whenever he saw feet. The pleasure he felt was unimaginable, it was like in the first week again. It was ecstasy. He lost control of the erection too. His hands immediately went to his crotch. He shut his mouth firmly so that he wouldn't moan. He took his hand off his crotch with firm indignation and held his desk tightly with both hands. The erection receded in time.

At the end of the day, he noted it was time to go home. He raced out of the office with only formal goodbye to Maya. He was on the cobblestones in no time. He noticed the feet of a woman who was walking in front of him. He felt that ecstasy again. He knew he couldn't have control over him. He looked away. He trudged carefully on the pavement so that he wouldn't have to let his eyes fall on someone's feet. He almost escaped the walk of shame. He just had to be careful until the next block. That was where his apartment was located.

But that was when he saw a group of young women crossing the intersection. He realized he couldn't cross them without embarrassing himself. So, he snuck into the coffee shop and stood in a line. He took his coffee and went to sit in a corner. He slowly sipped his coffee. A girl sat at the table in front of him. She started playing with her shoe, and his eyes immediately fell on her feet. She dangled her shoe back and forth from the heel. He could feel that he was hot. She saw him staring at her. So, he stood up and tried to walk away. She looked at his crotch. And with a disgusted face, she looked away. He didn't have to look down to see what caused that disgust. So, he rushed to the bathroom stall and stayed there until he got it in control. After that, he snuck out of the coffee shop. He didn't even look at anybody to see if any other person had seen it. And he practically ran to his apartment. He got to the elevator and breathed a sigh of relief.

The elevator doors opened to his floor. He walked out and strode towards his apartment. When he was near his apartment, he saw his neighbor tying her shoes. She had packed bags outside her door. He looked away not wanting to see her feet and repeat the embarrassment in the coffee shop. But this time, she would not be some random stranger. He liked her and had visited inside her house too. She was a nice young woman. She was working for a travel company.

"Hi, Joe." She tied her other shoe and stood up.

"Hello, Padma," he said. "Going somewhere?" he made an effort not to look down.

"Ah, yes. Work trip. Wouldn't be here for the whole weekend," she was excited.

"You seem excited,"

"Yes, I am. I wanted to do this for a long time. This is a great opportunity for my career," she said.

"Well, good luck then." He wished.

"Thank you, Joe." She said, picked her bags up, and walked to the elevator. He absentmindedly put his keys into the doorknob and unlocked it. He looked around to see if there was anyone. There were none, he looked down at her feet while she waited for the elevator to arrive. He felt the same pleasure again. Now, he was not afraid of his erection. When the elevator dinged and she moved forward, he turned the doorknob and opened it. She spun inside the elevator. He was already half inside his house, but he bent backward to see her. She waved at him, he could see she was mouthing, 'Bye, Joe.' He smiled and waved back to her.

He locked his door after he was completely inside. He looked down to see his erection at full flow. He slapped himself. "Idiot," he said out loud. "You are like a dog who can't to wait rub his cock." He dropped his head and covered his eyes with his hand. He relived the moment of disgust on some stranger's face. It was horrible even to imagine it, but he lived in that moment. "I will not feel hot for feet again. I will not masturbate to it," he said.

He took a shower and got changed into something comfortable. He dropped lazily onto his couch and turned the TV on. 'Of course, even the TV hates me,' he thought. The pulp fiction was on, but the unlucky part for him was the foot scene was playing. He turned it off and shut his eyes closed. He could see Maya's feet, he shook himself of that image. The humiliating moment at the coffee shop came back to his mind, and some part of him liked the humiliation. He was shocked by that realization. He thought about his dreams and those videos. The ecstasy of pleasure returned to him. He cursed himself that he was going to break his word before an hour. He didn't want to watch a video to complete the work. He tried to make up a scenario in his mind. A brilliant idea came to him.

He opened his door and put his head out to see if there was anyone. He liked his neighbor Padma except for the fact that she doesn't allow shoes inside her home. She was an Asian girl, she didn't like to wear shoes inside her apartment. Of course, she kept her shoes inside the bedroom closet except for those she used daily or casually. If she wanted to put them on, she would carry them out, and wear them outside her apartment. After a few talks, he accepted she was right. But she did one thing wrong. The shoes she used daily were kept on the shoe stand outside her apartment. Outside her apartment. He looked down at her shoe stand, and there they were. Her running shoes. He was already hard just by looking at them. He walked out, looked to either side, picked up her shoes, and ran back into his apartment. He closed his door with his foot.

He took a good look at her shoes. He got those near his face and scanned all around. He landed a kiss on each shoe and imagined her ordering him, 'Kiss them.' He walked to the living room and laid her shoes down near the couch. He sat down on the couch.

'You sit on the same level with me?' he imagined her saying, 'Kneel down.' That was with a harsh voice. He knelt looking down at the shoes.

'Kiss them again.' He bent down and kissed those multiple times until he felt satisfied. He imagined her laughing at his ordeal. He felt good and ashamed at the same time.

'Pick up my shoe and smell them,' was the imaginary order. He took one shoe into his hand and thrust his nose into her shoe. He braced for the stink, but there was very little smell if not none. He breathed in furiously, and he imagined her laughs in the background. He thought that she kept her shoes clean.

'Deep breaths.' He breathed loudly and took in long and deep breaths. He thought of himself as the amusement for her.

'You're pathetic,' he imagined her saying. 'You're a piece of shit.' He thought that she kicked him. He fell to the ground and got up again, still holding her shoe to his face. Her laughs were in the background again.

'Tell me you're a piece of shit,'

"I'm a piece of shit," he announced out loud. He felt good about the admission and with the humiliation. But he felt safe knowing that no one was there to witness it.

'Once again,' the imaginary order.

"I'm a piece of shit," he said louder. He imagined her laughs engulfing his ears.

'Yes, you are. Now for the main event, Lick my shoes.'

"Yes, mistress," he said.

He licked her running shoes while he imagined her guiding him. 'Here. There. You missed a spot.' He held the shoe with one hand, dropped the other to his crotch, and started rubbing against it. He licked the whole top of the shoe. 'Now the bottom, your favorite part.' He turned the shoe to get a clear view of the sole. And he started licking it, from bottom to top with long licks. He increased the pace of the rubs against his crotch. At the same time, the licks on the sole became furious. His breathing became ragged. Licks, bottom to the top. Rubbing against the crotch. Bottom to the top, against the crotch. Licking, quick gasps of air, and rubbing. Licking and rubbing. He held his breath in, one more lick, one more rub. In the middle of a lick, he came. He stopped licking the shoe. Imaginary neighbor, her imaginary orders, and her imaginary laughs vanished like a puff of dust.

He fell back into reality. The calmness and silence of his house flowed into him. The silence was deafening. He stared at the shoe in his hand for a minute. He couldn't tell which was worse, his humiliation in the bustling crowd or his indignation in this razor-sharp quietness. He threw it away to the wall. He scooted back to the couch. He curled up on himself, knees to his chest and his head tucked between his knees. He cried, "Why do I have to be a freak? Why couldn't I be normal? Why am I so pathetic? Why am I a piece of shit?" He stayed like that for a long time.

Joe was sitting alone in the corner of the cabin during the lunch hour. He hadn't recovered from the last night's endeavor, his eyes were red. He cried for a long time and barely slept. Samantha noticed it in the morning and asked him if something was wrong. "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't tell you. Stress," he replied. She showed her concern and told him if he wanted to talk, he could talk to her. But now, he was debating with himself. 'What is wrong with you? See, there is no one here. Just download it,' some part of him was saying.

12