Dose of Maya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is wrong with me? This is the office. What if somebody saw?" he said out loud.

'Just download it already,' he somehow felt he lost the battle. He downloaded the video and started watching it. He knew he was hard, and that's why he clutched one hand in the other to the back of his chair. He heard footsteps coming towards the cabin. He closed the video and disconnected the audio device. He didn't think of deleting it.

Hours past. Samantha had asked him to explain something in her work.

"Joe, I don't get it. You have to explain it to me."

"Sure, open the file," he said. He stood up and moved to her.

She pulled up the shared folder to open a file. But he could only see the video he downloaded and hadn't deleted. 'Idiot,' he thought. 'Why didn't I delete it?' He prayed that no one had noticed it. But Samantha opened the video in an instant. It played from where he left off, a man was sucking the toes of a woman's feet. With a shriek, she closed off the video. They both looked at each other and finally looked at him. And his world shattered. There was no going back from this. He couldn't come up with one good lie to cover it up. He didn't know what to do. So, he just left. He walked out of his cabin and strode towards the bathroom. He was crying when he reached the bathroom, his eyes red. And he was caught red-handed.

12