Dose of Maya Ch. 06

Story Info
Joe cleans her house as a first step into his submission.
5k words
4.57
5.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Fall for Feet

Joe waited in his car. He was in front of Maya's building. He woke up today with excitement. He felt he was ready to do this in the morning. But when he arrived here, he felt nervous. Deep breaths. Breathe in, Breathe out. "Come on, you can do this," he said to the mirror. "This is the dream."

He walked into the building. He made a polite greeting to the gentleman who was walking out. He waited for the elevator to arrive. The waiting meant not doing anything. If one were doing nothing, they would be thinking. The thinking wasn't doing any good to him. He felt the nerves again. He looked up to see where the elevator was. It would take too long to arrive. With a shiver, he decided to take the stairs. He ran up the stairs taking two steps at a time. It was a cold morning, and letting the body heat up a bit would be good.

He was panting and sweating a bit when he reached Maya's floor. 'I'm not fit,' he thought. A ding announced the elevator, he looked to his right. The elevator doors opened, and a man stepped out and walked away. He smiled at him, and the man returned it. He waited to see if the elevator was going up or coming down. The doors closed, and it went upwards. 'It came from the below. I could've waited,' he thought. There was nothing he could do about it. Similarly, there would be nothing he could do concerning what was about to happen. He could walk away, it was his free will. But his will wanted him to walk to that door and follow her every order. He felt so powerless under her yesterday, and he liked it. She treated him like a speck of dust under her boot, and he liked it. His liking for her domination was what drew him to that door. He controlled his breathing, wiped his sweat off with a handkerchief, and rang the doorbell.

Maya opened the door with a welcoming smile. "Hi, Joe. Good morning," she was wearing a purple velvet night dress that stopped just over her knees. She had her hair combed down, they curled to her sides. She was wearing no makeup, maybe her face was powdered and definitely was wearing lipstick. She looked stunning. He never thought of Maya as this beautiful. He now saw her as a queen waiting for her coronation. She twisted to her left slightly. That was a gesture to allow him to walk in, but he hesitated. He still was in two minds. 'If I do this, there will be no going back,' he immediately realized there was no way back either way.

So, he returned her greeting. "Hello, good morning," he smiled.

She looked at the phone in her hand, "You're late." With a firmer tone, she continued, "Don't be late again, Joe."

That meant she wanted him to visit again. Maybe multiple times. He smiled, but said, "I'm sorry. It's the nerves. I came early but waited in the car for a bit," he fell into a sorrowful tone and dragged his words, "And the elevator wouldn't come. So, I took the stairs."

"Okay, don't panic," she intervened, "No one was going to punish you. I said don't be late again," she said 'again' loudly.

'Punishment,' he thought. 'I would like that.' He wanted to know how it felt, it felt so good to watch that in the videos. The pleasure returned with the thought of the videos.

"Ah," she said. "Are you going to come in or do you plan to stay there all day?"

He walked quickly into her apartment, "I'm sorry."

She closed the door, "Is it your habit or what?"

"What?" he asked pushing his head forward.

She laughed, "Saying sorry. Is that your habit? You seem to say that a lot," she crossed her arms under her breasts. He didn't dare to look at them. He scratched his head not knowing what to say.

But he decided, "I better make it a habit, you know. Knowingly or unknowingly, I will make mistakes. I will have to apologize. Few in advance doesn't do anyone any harm."

"Don't worry, I'll take a switch to your back if you make any mistake." She said with a smile, clearly joking. He laughed, and she laughed too. Even though she joked about spanking him, he really wanted her to do it. Not that he wanted to commit a mistake purposefully and disappoint her. If he were to make a mistake, he wouldn't mind a few spanks on his back.

She unfolded her arms and started walking to the living room. He waited there. She noticed him not following her and looked back. "What happened, Joe?" she said.

"It's...," he was embarrassed to say it, "It's the Routine." She smiled broadly and nodded.

"Thank you," he walked forward. He knelt down at her feet and lowered his head to kiss. She was wearing white socks, with two paralleled lines over the toes. He kissed her socked feet. Twice on the right foot. Twice on the left foot. The pleasure filled him again. He closed his eyes to feel the ecstasy of it. He opened them immediately. But the ecstasy of pleasure stayed with him. And then he stood up to see her still smiling.

"You thanked me?" she asked.

"Well," he searched for words. "I didn't know what to say."

"You didn't have to say anything, Joe," she said like she was talking to a child who found the cookie jar. "You could have just done the deed," she puckered her lips.

"I'll keep that in mind," he replied.

"No, no. I like it," she nodded her head once. "Just do it after." She continued to say by moving her hands, "Thank me after, for letting you have the honor of kissing my feet."

He widened his eyes. He couldn't believe her words. He wanted to do that, he didn't expect her to behave like this so early. He said, "Uh, thank you, Maya, for letting me have the honor of kissing your feet."

She laughed heartily. She was enjoying way too much from this, he noted. She took two steps into the living room, "Let me show you my house," she said.

"Ah, Maya," she turned around to face him. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Yes?" she said.

"You mind?" he made his eyes wide.

"It's...," she clicked her tongue in exasperation. "Ask, Joe."

"I'm sorry if I have irritated you. But you have to understand I'm new to this. I'm learning," he said.

"I'm also new, Joe. We will learn together," she said reassuring him.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to ask. Have you done this before?" he asked.

"Why do you ask that?" she side-eyed him.

"Yesterday, your domination...," he left a gap and continued, "It felt too real."

"Domination," she laughed. "Yeah. No, I haven't done this before. It was a pure fluke, Joe." She breathed in and continued, "And maybe some deepest desires that I didn't know." He smiled at that, but she didn't stop. "Yesterday, I spent most of the night, researching and reading about your condition. I was as surprised as you were when I realized how similar it was to what I had done."

'Condition?' he thought, 'Well, it is not a disease. Does she think it is a disease?'

"We'll talk about that later," she said. "First, Welcome to my home," She spread her hands out and rotated around herself. It was a high-ceiling apartment. The apartment was luxurious, to say the least. To the left of the entrance was the kitchen area. Past that was the living area, A TV hung to the wall. A couch and a small table were placed a few feet away from it, and a furry carpet was under the table. The dining table stayed on the other side of the room. On one side, glass windows reached from the ceiling to the floor. On the other side, they were cut in half. The drapes for the windows flowed down from the ceiling. There was a room on the ground floor, and swirling stairs leading to the loft area above. He could see some books and bookshelves in the loft. It was probably her reading area. He also noticed some books stacked here and there. A book was on the dining table, a few near the couch, and one in the kitchen. 'Avid reader,' he thought.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"Pretty rich, I'd say."

"I'm not rich," she said defensively. But she continued in a lower voice, "My father is."

"Yeah, only rich people say things like that." She blushed and didn't say anything about his comment.

He looked around the house. Even though the apartment displayed elegance, it was messy. She wanted him to clean this apartment. There were books, socks, and food wrappers on the floor, and shirts on the couch. 'So, I better clean it.' He thought. He looked around the house again. For real, this time. Then he noticed something was wrong. He looked closer. The shirt laid on the couch was clean. He observed all around. The parts that were supposed to be messy were clean and the parts that were supposed to be clean were messy.

Then he understood, "Uh, Maya?"

"What?" she asked.

"Did you do all this?" he pointed his finger around the house.

"Did I do what?" she said but she seemed like a rat caught in a trap.

"You deliberately made the mess," he accused her.

"That obvious?" she said squinting her eye.

"Okay, let me get this straight," he cleared his throat. "You woke up, dressed up, and made all this mess so that I can clean it for you."

"Fine, I keep my house clean. But I only realized that after I asked you to come over." She shrugged, "So, I made the mess." He laughed, and after a moment she joined.

"This is going to be fun," he said.

"I don't know if this is going to be fun but I do know this," she walked towards the room, "We will enjoy it." She disappeared into the room. "Clean up," she ordered him.

"Yes, mistress," he said. And he immediately regretted it.

Maya put her head out. "I like it," she winked and vanished.

"Don't get used to it," he shouted after her trying to wrestle back some control. He heard her laughing. He couldn't understand why he was correcting it. Yesterday was the best day of his life. That was because he was in her control. Maybe it was for the best that he said that. Maybe it was best to be falling into her control. 'Not this fast,' he decided.

He fell into the grueling work of cleaning an apartment. He decided to clean the floor first. He picked up the food wrappers and threw them in the trash can. He organized books in an orderly fashion. Some people were clingy with their books. He hoped Maya would not be angry at him. He started with the clothes now. All kinds of stuff were lying on the ground. Socks, kerchiefs, t-shirts, and pants. He saw a basket laying under the stairs. He piled them into it. He asked Maya where she put her vacuum cleaner. She directed him to a cabinet under the kitchen island. He brought it out and slowly cleaned everything. The floor, the rug, and the couch. There was surprisingly very less amount of dust.

"Maya, where do you want these clothes?" he asked.

"You still have to clean my room," she shouted from her room. "It's messy."

He took the vacuum and basket to her room. What he saw shocked him to his core. She was laying in her bed reading a book. She looked at him when he entered.

"Did you make this after you came in?" he asked.

"No," she was aghast. "I made this in the morning," she said in a meek tone,

This was messy. He could see clothes everywhere. Around the bed, socks were laying on the floor. A few of the shoes were thrown on the ground. T-shirts, pants, dresses, and PJs were laying on the ground. 'Making a mess, it is okay,' he thought. 'But this? This is overkill.'

"Anyway, that's not for you to judge. You're here to clean," she said in a judgmental tone. "Clean," she ordered.

He picked the shoes first stepping carefully around the empty pockets on the floor. Four pairs of shoes were lying on the ground. He held them in his arms not letting them fall. He had her shoes in his hand. He could smell them and fall into that pleasure state again. He wanted to. But today, one only thing stood above everything. 'Don't disappoint Maya.' That means he had to continue with the task. He had to put them away, with that put the sweet delight of pleasure away. He would do it for Maya.

"Where do you...?"

She didn't let him finish his sentence, "Closet, straight ahead. You can see the door." He could see the closet door right beside her wardrobe, and her large dressing mirror.

He pushed in the door. It didn't budge. They were to be pulled out. His hands were not empty. So, he turned to her and asked, "Would you get the door for me?"

She twisted in her position to see him. She regarded him, the door, and the shoes. She shook her head, "No. Figure out yourself." That was all she said, and she instantly returned to her book.

He had no choice but to put them down. He set her shoes down and opened the door. He expected shelves for her shoes. But that was a walk-in closet. 'Of course, she has a walk-in closet. She is loaded,' he thought. He picked her shoes up again and walked into the closet. It was not a huge walk-in closet, not like in mansions. There were several shelves, a seat, and a mirror. It still was a walk-in closet. There were shoes, boots, stilettos, flats, heels, belts, and handbags. There were about forty pairs of shoes, he looked down to see the shoes he smelt yesterday. He remembered the smell of that shoe. It was horrid and heaven at the same time. He wanted to bend down and take a whiff then and there. But he had a task in hand, literally. He put those shoes away on the empty shelves. He turned and walked out of the closet. While he was closing the door, he had one last longing look at them. He felt at home more in there than in his whole existence. If he could stay there, he would. He closed the door hard with that horrifying thought.

After a few minutes, he was done picking up the clothes. He had thrown them into the basket. He walked to the vacuum and turned it on. "There are some under the bed," Maya said not even raising her head from the book. He knelt and saw under the bed. He could see a few pieces of clothing there. He could reach them but with a struggle.

"Are all the rooms like this, Maya, I mean upstairs?" he asked.

This time she looked at him, "No, Joe. The loft is mostly for reading and the room upstairs is empty."

"Empty, huh?" he said. "You and Sam seem like good friends. You could share the rent, then?"

"Rent?" she was surprised, "I own this place. Besides Joe, this is my home. And I don't know if I would be comfortable living with someone."

'That was stupid of me. Of course, she owns this luxurious apartment. She said she was rich,' he nodded. After asking the question, he thought he might have crossed a line there. Knowing if she wants to live with someone was not his business.

"If the thing between us goes well," she continued, "Maybe, you could live here as my live-in maid."

"No!" his eyes widened with shock.

"Too fast?" she frowned.

"Scary fast," he agreed.

"So, you agree there might be a chance," she said. He couldn't think about it right now. That would only cloud his mind. Decisions like that shouldn't be taken in haste or with a clouded mind.

"Just imagine living here. Cleaning the house, cooking my food, and following my every word." She said in a sultry tone. His imagination was betraying him. But she didn't stop describing his life under her. With every description, the pleasure returned to him. This time it was more than normal. She ended the final description in a hoarse whisper, "Of course, you'll not sleep above in the empty room. You'll sleep in the closet with my shoes. In your rightful place."

"Stop." he closed his ears.

"Joe, are you okay? I was just..."

He interrupted her, "I know you were just teasing me," he said to her. He lost control of his breathing. He brought his hand to his chest. He struggled to breathe. She reached him, her hand running through his hair.

"Don't panic. There is nothing to worry about. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out." she said. Finally, he got control of his breathing. She waited for him to speak.

After a moment he said, "It's just too tempting. And I can't think about it right now."

She laughed, "Don't worry. If we were to go there, we have to work on so much. It will take a lot of time." She returned to her flat position again.

He bent down to get those under the bed, he struggled but got it eventually. 'Why would she throw something under the bed if all she was trying to do is make the room messy?' he thought. He suspected that there is more to this than covering for a lie.

So, he asked exactly that, "Why did you have to throw these under the bed?"

"Hmm?" she said absently. "To make you clean, of course."

"There is more to that," he said. She looked into his eyes. She was considering it. "Just spill it."

"Yesterday, I enjoyed you being on your knees." She was laying on her stomach on the bed, and he was on his knees at her feet. "And I wanted to see you on your knees, again," she confessed. He could feel she wanted to hide.

'She didn't want to have this conversation,' he thought. 'He was the one who was being forward with her. This was the first time she was being forward, not counting obvious teases.' He stayed there thinking for a bit, with curiousness. 'She was not comfortable being forward. Or she wanted him to submit first.' Now, her face turned into concern. 'She wants me on my knees. This extreme delight is too tempting. How can I submit to her if she doesn't seem comfortable ordering me around however she wants.' Then he decided that he had to give her his complete submission and tell her she could do whatever she wanted with him.

Before her expression could change, he opened his mouth, "You know, you could've just asked me to be on my knees."

"Really?" she was excited.

"I would've crawled on my knees to pick up these things," she giggled.

She sat up, cross-legged. She was curious now. "On that note, what is this between us? How far can we take this," she said, "How far can I take this?" she emphasized 'I.' "What are the safe words?"

'Safe words would be a good idea, but that doesn't mean complete submission.' He thought.

"No safe words, there are no lines. You can do whatever you want with me. I'm all yours," he spread his arms to his side. "I said anything yesterday and I mean it."

"No limits, that doesn't seem safe." She said that to herself. "You are brave," she said to him. She thought for a minute and he stayed in his position. "Or you're greedy," she finally said. "Oh, that makes sense. You're greedy. You want it all from me. You're pathetic," she laughed. "That's right, you're pathetic," she said with a sneer.

That drove all the air out of his lungs. She was laughing hard. She was making a joke out of him. 'I thought I could trust her. This was all a ruse for making fun of me,' he thought. 'And why do I like it?' She mouthed 'You're pathetic' again. This time with such disgust, he hadn't felt that ever before. He didn't know how to respond. So, he responded as he did to every other bully. With a plea.

"Please, Maya. You're being mean." She laughed harder. He wanted to disappear from the face of the earth.

"You see, you're not comfortable with everything." Her laughs, sneers, and disgust on her face evaporated. It's like she was wearing a mask. 'She was testing me,' he thought. He felt comfortable and missed Maya being mean at the same time.

"We need safe words," she dragged each word. "What happens if I go too far? And what if we can't continue this relationship like that? Will you spoil me with good times and leave me to my mediocre life again? Is that what you want?"

He considered her. He didn't want to leave her. But he couldn't convince himself that safe words and complete submission could co-exist.

"No, I don't want that." He said, "I will tell you what I want, and you can not make fun of me."

"I could've made fun of you at any time I wanted. Did I?"

"Thank you, this is what I want." He continued, "I want to serve you with everything I got. That means complete submission. Complete submission and safe words don't actually work hand in hand."

"But,"

"I understand your concern. And I think I have a solution," he said. She eyed him. "Words are easy to say. Tongues don't have a bone to stay still. They'll wag for every minor inconvenience. That doesn't seem like complete submission to me."

12