Dose of Maya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, then?"

"Tears," he said, "Until I cry, you're safe to do anything to me. I will say this, I might cry easily in the beginning. But slowly, someday, I will not cry however far you go."

A smile slowly blossomed on her face. She cupped his face with her hand, "You're braver than I thought." She kissed him on his forehead. She leaned back, raised an eyebrow, and said, "Complete submission?"

He flushed. He confessed too much, too fast. 'But that is what I want. To completely be in her control.' He didn't have a reply to her question except for his red cheeks. She took that as an answer and said, "You have work to do." He tried to stand up, but she stopped him, "Wait, take these too." She extended her feet towards him. They were under his nose and had almost hit his face. He could smell the socks, the stench wasn't as strong as the other socks. But it already has thrown him into the pleasure. Her blunt order didn't surprise him after his confession, but her attitude did. She was so loving just a moment ago but now she felt distant a little bit. She was still sitting up, he looked into her eyes and took hold of the right foot. He didn't forget his routine. He bent down and kissed her socked foot. He peeled the sock off her foot and kissed her barefoot. He took the other foot into his hand and followed the same routine. Kiss on the socked foot, peel off, and kiss on the barefoot. He looked up to see a smile.

"I had a task for you. Did you do it?" she had a glint in her eye. He forgot about the socks in his pocket. He wanted to show them first thing in the morning. He wanted to see if she was proud of his work. Now, he was ashamed that he didn't remember them. 'What will she think of me? Like a child who hides because he didn't complete his homework.'

"I'm sorry, Maya. I completed the task and haven't thought about them after I came in," he rolled out the socks from his pocket. Her smile didn't budge.

"It's okay. Thinking is for the people who are in control," she said. "Doing and following is your task." She seems to have taken the complete submission part to her heart. That would not be a problem, of course, he was feeling the same thing in his heart. 'But she does seem rather distant,' he thought. He also agreed she had to be like that to be in control of him. He thought, 'After all, I'm just a slave.' That was the first time he thought of himself as in reference to that word. But that also perfectly aligns with what Maya had said, 'Thinking is for the owners, doing and following is for the slaves.'

'For a slave like me,' he thought. The pleasure multiplied when he thought of this implication.

"But remember this," she continued, "You can forget anything but not what I've said. I will not like it." Disappointing her is not what he wanted. So, he decided to prioritize her over everything. The major part of his thinking should be about her and her orders. He was suddenly afraid that he might be going too fast into this. But he scolded himself, 'There is nothing too fast in complete submission.'

"I will remember that, Maya." He continued, "Even if I have only one last brain cell to do it."

She didn't seem concerned about his oath. 'She needs time to believe me. I will have to prove to her that she can believe me,' he felt like he was gaslighting himself into his submission. But was it gaslighting if he wants it?

"Now, put them on." She went back to reading. He took her socks into his hands. He kissed her bare left foot, put the socks on, and kissed her socked foot again. He did the same thing to her other foot. After that, he planted two kisses on each foot. He still was in that sweet delight of pleasure. With that, she pulled her feet back and went back to laying on her back. He stood up taking the clothes and putting them into the basket. He vacuumed the room, closet, and under the bed.

When he was about to leave her room, he heard her say, "Joe, get me my journal." He looked around, the journal was on a cabinet near her dressing mirror. He handed it to her. She just took it with no response. Without her acknowledgment, he felt his heart was breaking into a million pieces. He wanted to do something that would make her proud and acknowledge him. He craved her approval, and he wanted to run away all the same. 'She is testing me,' he thought. 'She is testing my endurance. I have already failed once. I will not fail again.' He stood up straight with grit and determination. He would endure and make her proud.

"Maya, you want me to vacuum upstairs?" he asked.

"Hmm," was all she said.

"And clean all these?"

"When you walk out of this room, there is a door to your right. You'll find the washing machine and dryer in there," she said not even looking away from her book.

"Thank you," there was no reply. Endure.

He opened the door and was hit by a sweet aroma of candles. He took in that smell. If he had to rank the smells, this aroma of scented candles would be a ten, and the stench of Maya's shoe, the other day, would be one. No, that stench would fall even below. There are too many clothes to put in one load. So, he decided to do it twice. He put half of the clothes into the machine and left the other half in the basket. But he carried the freshly peeled socks from her feet with him. He walked upstairs to clean the loft. In the middle of vacuuming, he brought her socks to his face. They were not as horrid as the other, but they still had a soft stink of her sweat. He breathed in, his nose familiarizing the smell as her scent. He licked the sock to taste that sweat of hers. To let the tongue, acclimatize to the taste. As expected, the taste of her socks was salty. But this salt felt different. He was kneeling to clean under the last wooden bookshelf. After Inhaling a large amount of her scent, he felt a vomiting sensation. He ignored it and tasted it again. He wanted to leave everything and drop his hand to his crotch. That meant not doing the task Maya ordered him to do. Even though he was hard, he had this in control.

He walked down, put in another load, and put the washed clothes in the dryer. He returned to cleaning. After some time, he put the remaining clothes in the dryer. He got a mop and cleaned all the floors. He went back to her room with the dried clothes all folded up. She was not on her bed. She might have gone for a bath. He opened her wardrobe, laid them in, and closed it again. He turned to leave, but he saw the journal on the cabinet. He walked to it and opened it. The first page read 'The descent'. Before he could turn a page, he heard Maya's voice coming from his back. He was horrified.

"There is this recurring theme in the stories. The sub gets punished if he does something bad," she said.

12