Dose of Maya Ch. 10

Story Info
Samantha finds out.
4.8k words
4.82
4.1k
1

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: A Slave's Reward

Joe woke up to the same pungent smell albeit a lesser degree of pungency. He was sleeping with his nose placed inside her boot all night long. That thought made him aroused. He stood up, placed her boots in their place, and walked out of the closet. He slowly sneaked out of his mistress' bedroom so that she wouldn't wake up. He went to the kitchen and made the coffee. And he started on the breakfast.

He heard her blankets rustling when he went into her room with the breakfast. He carried a tray to serve her. It included pancakes and coffee. He heard her take a deep breath, and she opened her eyes to see him walking towards her.

"Good morning, mistress. Breakfast?" he asked. She nodded, signaling him to put it on the nightstand beside the bed. After doing so, he kneeled beside the bed. She rolled onto her side.

"How thoughtful of you, slave?" she caressed his cheek with her hand. "I get aroused when you do things like this."

"This slave is honored to serve you, my mistress," he bowed his head.

"Yes, you are," she said. "Remember the other day, I pleasured myself while you were under my feet like a lowly footstool."

"Of course, mistress," he nodded with devotion.

"I get hot when I use you," she looked into his eyes, "I am hot right now. Will my slave beg for the honor of pleasuring his mistress?" she asked.

He was astonished. He couldn't comprehend what was happening for a moment. He reeled back from that trance as the seconds dragged and he nodded vigorously. "Yes, mistress. I'd be honored to serve you however you please," he said.

She squinted at him. Then he realized his mistress wanted him to beg for that honor. 'Of course, only a slave like me could understand her statement so wrong,' he thought. That's when he started pleading.

"My mistress. Please let me please you. Let this unworthy tongue of your lowly slave be used as a tool for your pleasure. Grant me the honor of cleaning your pristine private parts." She smiled at him.

"I'm not convinced," she said.

"Please, mistress," he begged. He thought for a moment and said, "Mistress, I have made breakfast for you and.."

"You feed me," she cut in and her tone wasn't pleasant. "So, I should let you eat me."

"No, mistress," he was aghast, "That was not what I meant. What I was trying to say is if I was not here you have to make the food yourself."

"And you're here," she still seemed pissed, "That question was moot to start with."

"Yes, mistress," he continued, "You don't have to do anything when I am here. Why should you move a finger when a slave can do that for you?" he quoted her and she smiled. "Why do you have to pleasure yourself when a slave can do that for you?"

She moved her hand to the top of his head and ran her fingers through his hair. "That's right. When I have a slave to do anything I want, why should I move a finger?" she patted his head.

"Exactly, mistress. If you do that it is disrespectful to your slave," she continued smiling. "Not that a slave deserves any respect. It's just..."

She closed his mouth with her hand and said, "Shut up." She moved her hand, grabbed his hair, and yanked him forward. "Now, get here," she said and released him from her grip. She removed the cover over her and showcased her night dress. She pulled her dress up revealing her underwear, it had a blossomed rose embroidered on it.

He crawled to the foot of the bed and climbed onto it there. He could see her barefoot, her underwear, and her all-knowing smile. He was seeing his mistress in all her glory. And the frenzied pleasure returned to him in a flood. He struggled to stay still under its overwhelming current. She kicked him lightly to put him into motion. He moved forward but he decided not to go directly for it. He lowered his head and put her wriggling big toe into his mouth. He heard her exhaling loudly, and he removed her toe with a loud pop. He did it again and heard her moan. He crawled forward staying low and kissed the calves when he reached them. He continued kissing there for half a minute. He went up still kissing her skin and licking here and there. She was breathing through her open mouth. He kissed her both thighs and heard her breathing grow louder. He sucked at her thigh and saw her pale skin turn red like a bruise. He continued that for a short time leaving red marks. He started licking her inner thighs. Slurping and sucking at them. He heard her moan a few times and decided it was enough foreplay. He raised his head, kissed the rose on her underwear, and started licking it. He dragged his tongue up slowly. He looked up at her while licking. She had her eyes half closed, her mouth open, and her hand dangling to the side of the bed. He often touched her skin while he was licking to the sides. She tremored a couple of times. But he continued with his task for a few minutes.

"Mistress, may I take off your panties?" he asked.

"Go ahead," she said sluggishly.

He slowly pulled her underwear down exposing her vagina. It had grown some stubble of pubic hair which signifies it was shaven not longer than a few days. He was thrown into a trance seeing that divinity. He couldn't stop himself from touching it anymore. He had to feel it. So, he leaned forward to do so. A slap knocked him out of a trance and before he could recover, another hand slapped his other side. The second one was not clean, it hit half of his face including an eye and his mouth. He looked up immediately to see his mistress angry.

"Don't do half a task," she snapped, "Pull it off cleanly, you animal." He felt humiliated. And he liked his degradation into an animal. He was ecstatic when his mistress called him 'dog' and 'it.' That was how he felt again. He also felt ashamed because of his selfishness. He was doing all this for his mistress and not for him. He removed her underwear and put it to the side. She wrapped his legs around his neck and pulled him forward. After a long-awaited moment, he laid his tongue on her vagina.

He nibbled on the lips, licking on the side, and dragging his tongue over the vulva. He dipped his tongue to lick the labia and suck on it. He went up and up with his tongue. He stopped being gentle and lapped at it hard. With her legs around his neck, he moved to lick the clitoris. He licked hard at it one time and that's when he was slapped by his mistress.

"That's the sensitive part, bitch," she hissed, "Be gentle, there. Don't be greedy like a dog."

He put the tip of his tongue on the clit and nibbled on it gently. He heard her moan while he licked at it. Her moans grew louder and her breathing grew rapid as he lapped at her vulva.

"Does it smell bad, Joe?" she asked.

"No, mistress. It is the best thing I've ever smelt, mistress," he answered still licking.

"Oh, then. Does it smell better than my socks and boots? Better than my feet?" she asked leaving some more moans. He stopped licking to answer her question. And immediately felt the wrath of his mistress as she slapped him again and said, "Don't stop licking."

He thought about it for a while and couldn't come up with an answer. So, he said, "I apologize for the dumbness of your slave. I couldn't think of an answer. Please forgive me for the stupidity you have to endure because of this slave, mistress." He kissed and licked with more zeal.

"I didn't expect you to be smart, my slave. At least describe the smell and please your owner."

"It smells like a blossomed rose that was embroidered on your underwear, mistress." She laughed and gasped for air as he said that.

"Slave, when I come, you're going drink all my juices. Don't waste your mistress' gift."

"Thank you, mistress."

After a few minutes, she came on his face.

"Clean it," she said exhausted and looking up. "Every bit of it."

And he began taking in everything he can. He cleaned her pussy and licked the liquids on the sheets. She raised herself and scooted back while he was licking her. With that, he dragged himself forward without losing contact with her pussy. That's when he felt he was cramped for room. So, he craned his neck to see but all he could see was wood. He realized that his mistress brought the tray onto the bed. He was under the breakfast tray and could hear her munching.

"Why did my slave stop licking?" she said, "Keep licking."

He continued on. He could only use his tongue because he couldn't move his head very much. He licked at her labia, vulva, and her inner thighs while his mistress continued eating.

After putting away the tray, she rolled him like a wrestling move as her legs were still over his shoulders. He lay flat on the bed as he could see his mistress' glint. She sat on his face and started riding him ruthlessly. She had his nose dipped into her, and pushed herself back and forth. He could see she was looking up with closed eyes, one hand held the bedpost and the other hand grabbed his hair. It went on for ten more minutes before she came on his face again. With already some dried juices on his face, he was wet again. She finally settled on his face to let him clean her. He did what his mistress wanted of him. She might've felt it was enough, so she got up from his face and went into the bathroom.

He lay there on the bed still dazed. He couldn't imagine what had happened. He was in heaven, and this was the best experience of his life. He stayed there contemplating his life as time passed until he heard her mistress calling his name.

"Joe," his mistress called. He registered his mistress call but couldn't respond to it as he was still in a trance. She called him again, and he couldn't give a response again.

"Stupid slave," Maya shouted. He was thrown out of a trance and rushed to the bathroom door.

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry, mistress," he apologized. He scolded himself for being in a stupor.

"Get me a towel," his mistress ordered. He ran to do the bidding of his owner. He brought two towels when he returned and knocked on the door. One for her hair and one for her body.

"Come in. It's open," she said.

He steeled himself and opened the door. 'I should be active and shouldn't fall into a trance again after seeing her,' he thought. His mistress looked at him holding two towels and smiled. She stood up from the bathtub. He could see her naked top half. 'If what I saw in the morning was divinity then what is this? Did I really see my mistress in all her glory?' he thought. The water was sprinkled around as she stepped out of the bathtub. Water drops dripped from her hair drenching the mats below her feet. He zeroed in on a water stream flowing down her body, it flowed from the nape of her neck to the seductive curves of her breasts. It ran down the nipple, rounding the curve, and rushed down her navel onto her thighs. It dripped from there as he stood there in a trance. He looked up at her smiling face. She extended her hands to the side and said, "Dry me, slave."

He put a towel over his shoulder and spread the other one to dry her. He knelt at her feet, his bare knees touching the cold and wet floor. He wrapped the towel around her leg and tapped it down. He did the same with the other leg, and she grabbed the towel laid on his shoulder to dry her hair. He raised his head to face her pussy and placed the towel to clean it. He rubbed the towel there feeling it through the towel. Then he dried up her waist area. He stood up to clean her bosom and saw his mistress had wrapped her hair with a towel. She nodded to him to continue.

After cupping her breasts through the towel, he rubbed it up and down and moved to her armpits. He wished he could lick them. 'Someday,' he thought, 'I would be worthy of it.' He cleaned her extended arms, and she turned around. The curves on her back were exquisite. He thought himself stupid because he couldn't describe this as anything other than divine. He dragged the towel from the nape of her neck to the bottom of her spine. And he knelt again to clean her ass. When he came to face her ass, he wanted to use his tongue. He wanted to suck and drink the water drops on her ass. 'Someday,' he thought again. He dried up her ass and asked, "Mistress, may I kiss your holy ass?"

She laughed heartily. "So, you think you're worthy of my ass?"

"Like you said, mistress. I don't think. I'm only worthy if you decide I'm worthy. All I can do is beg and plead. Please, mistress, judge my worthiness of kissing your ass?"

"You're not worthy of anything," she looked over her shoulder and continued, "Not my feet, not my pleasure, and certainly not my ass. Remember that. But I will allow my unworthy and sorry slave to kiss it."

"Thank you, mistress," he said as kissed the wet floor near her feet and continued, "I am honored to kiss your holy ass. And I will place my gratitude at your feet for allowing this unworthy slave for that honor." And he kissed her ass. Twice on each cheek and stopped as his mistress turned around. He stood up and wrapped the towel around her mistress' body. They both walked out.

________

Maya waited for Joe in the office on a beautiful Tuesday morning. She sat cross-legged on her chair, swiveling from side to side. She was dressed in a white shirt, arms folded up to her elbows, tucked into her tight black skirt and her hair penned up in a bun. To go with it, black stockings and red bottom stilettos covered her feet. She had been enjoying her life these past few weeks. She had completely broken Joe. She was testing his limits last weekend, and now she believes he would do anything he was told to do.

At first, she thought 'Was it right to make him like this just because he was misogynistic one time?' And also, what happened with Mat worried her. But once she felt the breathtaking pleasure of a drug that is domination, she couldn't stop herself. Before she realized it, he was a broken piece and impossible to reassemble. 'Now he is not even human,' she thought 'He is just a tool or an animal which has an elevated intelligence. He is a shoe polish, a mop, a washing machine, and an automated cooking machine.' Besides, the prospect of altering someone's brain without damaging it excited her. Now, she didn't think this was a right or wrong situation. 'This was a worthy experiment,' was all she thought. She felt that pleasure once before and forgot how good it was. But that came at a cost of a person and this is something else.

Joe walked into the room as the door opened and looked around. "Good morning, mistress," he said. He walked around her for she rotated her chair and knelt at her feet. He kissed her feet, twice on each foot, and greeted her with another 'Good morning.' She looked at him but not ordering him to clean her shoes. She made him do that yesterday and wanted to see if he would make it a routine. If he tried to do that, would he have the audacity to lick without permission? All in all, what she wanted to know was did she completely broke him or not.

He looked at her and said, "May I clean your shoes, mistress?" She nodded, and he started licking her stilettos. She wiped her red bottoms on his tongue after he was finished licking the top. She moved her foot and placed her heel into his mouth. She made him suck on her heel. She could feel her heel scratching against his inner throat as he took it deep. 'If I had a boyfriend, I could make him suck his dick,' she thought as this seemed so similar to it. 'Too bad I'm interested in girls.' She crossed her legs to the other side to make him do the other shoe. And the door opened to let Samantha in. Maya turned around as Sam flashed her eyes from her to kneeling Joe.

"What the...," she said and locked the door behind her. "Is he licking your feet?" she asked.

"Yes, but,"

"What are doing you to him? Why are making him do this? Maya, did you blackmail him into doing this?" she cut in.

"What? No."

"His face is red. Did you hit him?" she pointed at him, "Because that's assault."

"Wait, what?" she turned to Joe and could see his face was red with embarrassment. Not by taking hits. 'Wait, why is he embarrassed?' she thought.

"I'm sorry, Maya. I will have to report you," she looked at Samantha exasperatedly.

"Just listen," Maya snapped. And Samantha's tirade of words stopped. "I didn't blackmail him, let me just make that clear, okay? I'm not doing anything to him and am certainly not making him do this."

"But, why?" Samantha intervened.

"Bup, bup," she raised her finger, "Just listen, okay." Samantha nodded. "On that day we both know what happened," Samantha nodded again, "So, I talked to him. As you know, I'm quite lazy. So, I made him clean my house for exchange..."

"You're not lazy," she intervened again.

"Nevertheless," Maya said loudly, "I made him clean my house and as a reward and payment..." she couldn't find the right thing to say, "I'm allowing him to do this."

"Bullshit," she scoffed, "No one in the right mind would do this."

"That's right, no one in the right mind would do this but Joe is a freak. He is a creep who loves feet."

"He is right here," Samantha pointed.

"I don't care," Maya sneered and looked down to only find Joe standing. So, she looked up at him and said, "Tell her, Joe."

"Yes, Sam. I'm a freak, a creep, and a pervert."

"I still think you're blackmailing him," she confessed.

Maya sighed, "Joe, would you be so kind as to tell Samantha that I'm not blackmailing you."

"Samantha, this is not blackmail. I'm doing this..."

"You don't understand," she snapped at you, "She might be gaslighting you,"

"What a friend you are! You're trusting a known pervert over me." Maya said in a disappointed tone.

"I think you're the one who doesn't understand," Joe said, "Just because this doesn't look like a normal relationship doesn't mean it isn't one. I'm doing everything because I want to do this."

"If this a relationship just like any other, would you be able to leave?" That question interested Maya. So, she looked up at him. 'What will he say?' she thought, 'Does he think of leaving?'

"I could," he said much to her disappointment, "But I wouldn't leave her unless she wants me to. Even thought of leaving her makes me sick." Maya smiled at him, touched his cheek, and started stroking it. He nuzzled against her palm smiling.

Samantha was silent for a bit and asked, "So, this is real. No blackmail?"

"Yes," she answered still caressing his cheek, "I'm not so horrible to blackmail him. I'm still the same Maya you knew yesterday. It's just Joe and I have a different relationship now."

"Maya, I trust you but I just have to say this." Maya nodded her acceptance. "If this is blackmail, I'll have to report you,"

"I promise you. I'm not blackmailing him."

"Good," she unlocked the door and walked to her desk. Maya signaled him to get down. Just as he knelt, she asked calmly, "Are you embarrassed about us?" She noticed Samantha looking at them in her periphery.

"No, mistress. Why would you think that?" he blurted out.

"Mistress?" Samantha was stunned.

Maya looked at her and said, "Different relationship, Sam. And there is no need to keep appearances because you know everything." Samantha held her mouth open, and Maya said to Joe, "No? Then why was your face red when she came in."

"Mistress?" he was on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry, mistress."

"So, you are embarrassed," she slapped him right across his face.

"Maya?" Samantha called. She ignored her.

"I'm the one who is supposed to be embarrassed by you," she slapped him on the other cheek. Even though she was angry with him, she was happy that she could slap him. "Not the other way around."

"Maya?" Samantha called her loudly.

Maya whipped her head towards her, and she was taken aback by her furious face. She controlled her anger and said, "Don't worry, Sam. I've done worse to him. Besides, he likes when I hit him," she smiled broadly, "Tell her, Joe."

12