Dose of Maya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe faced her and said, "Yes, Sam. I like the humiliation of it."

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "Keep it to yourselves. I don't have to know about this."

"What? Are you uncomfortable with PDA?"

"PDA?" she was appalled, "What does it mean? Public Display of Assault?"

"Okay, okay," Maya laughed loudly, "Joe, get up. Act like nothing happened between us when she is present."

"Yes, mistress," he stood up as she looked at him, "I'm sorry. Yes, Maya."

"Better?" she asked Samantha. They all returned to work.

It was a silent affair as the hours passed throughout the day. The awkward silence was so loud. 'Maybe Sam was right about the awkwardness that would hang between them if they confront Joe,' she thought. Before she could run her train of thought further, Samantha spoke.

"Just out of curiosity," Samantha said as Maya twirled her chair, "Why would you do this?" she was speaking to Joe.

Joe looked at Samantha and turned to her. 'Aw. My pet wants its owner's permission to speak.' She was delighted by her slave.

"What you want her permission even to speak?" Samantha asked with her eyes wide.

"No," Maya answered smiling at her, "But it was always good to have permission. Don't you say so, Joe?" Samantha's expression didn't betray her shock.

"Yes, mistress."

"Answer her, Joe."

"Samantha, I've always wanted to do this. I'm just happy that I could serve Maya."

'Serve,' Samantha mouthed. "But," she continued.

"Joe, leave us," Maya interrupted, "If Sam wants to know anything, she can ask me." Joe rushed out to give them some privacy. "What do you want to know?" she asked her.

"What? Why? How?" she said, "Honestly, Maya, I don't know what I want to know."

"All you have to do is ask, Sam."

"Tell me everything, then," she said. Maya listed out everything she made him do for her. She didn't elaborate on the timeline though. While she was telling her the details, she realized this was not just curiosity. There was something there. 'Does she like someone admiring her feet or does she like domination?' she thought.

"How does it feel for you?" Samantha asked.

"I feel great. The best I've ever felt." Maya texted Joe to come back.

"I don't understand, how can he give someone else the power over him,"

"Some people, Sam, don't want to be in control," she said as if she is a student learning a lesson, "Some people want to be controlled. And Joe is like that." She turned her head to the door as he walked into the room. "Joe, thank Mistress Samantha for being understanding and not telling anyone about us." 'She said something about power,' she thought. And she decided to gamble on it.

"Thank you, mistress Samantha," Joe said, "for being understanding about my nature and my relationship with Mistress Maya. I am forever grateful to you."

'Mistress,' Samantha mouthed.

"Just followed my lead," she said out loud. "Don't embarrass me, stupid," she kept track of Samantha's expressions. Even after all she heard and seen, she still seemed surprised by Maya's harshness. "Kneel. Is that how I taught you manners?"

"I'm sorry, mistress," he said to her and knelt at Samantha's desk, "Forgive my rudeness, mistress Samantha. I humbly offer thanks for being considerate and my apologies so you have to deal with my stupidity."

'Yes, she is surprised,' she thought, "Sometimes, life gives you opportunities, Sam. You just have to grab it and grope it. It's all about the," she let it hang for a second and enunciated, "Power."

Samantha looked at her with wide eyes as Maya grinned. 'Bullseye,' she thought. 'She likes to be in power. In two years of knowing her, I never suspected that.' "Kiss her feet, slave. And let Mistress Samantha know how grateful you are," she dragged her words to have the necessary impact. As Samantha felt the first kiss on her shoe, she looked down at him and Maya looked into her brain. 'There,' she thought. She saw the pleasure center lighten up. It grew brighter as kisses continued. For good measure, she set it ablaze.

____________

Samantha turned from Maya to look down at Joe who was kneeling at her feet. Cold shivers went through her body as he puckered a kiss on her feet. The hair on her arms stood up. She could feel his lips through the leather of her shoe. As the kisses continued, she found herself aroused by his actions. 'Do I have a foot fetish?' she thought. That's when Maya's words came to her mind, 'It's all about the power.' He lingered for a longer kiss, and she felt her arousal reach beyond the charts. She wanted to close her eyes and feel it. But she didn't want to take her eyes off of him. She had a faint suspicion of why she liked Joe kissing her feet. It is because of the control Maya displayed over him and the powerlessness of his actions. She was hot the moment he looked for Maya's permission to talk. The way she degraded him and the way he accepted her degradation. It was all about power.

Maya directed him to stop and return to work without even looking at him. He scurried to follow her orders. 'She called him a slave and I don't like it,' she thought. Slavery is an inhumane and archaic concept. She didn't want to see herself anywhere near that. But when one has complete control of another human, isn't that slavery? Isn't Maya justified to call him a slave? 'No, she is not. It seems he likes this and he did say he could walk away anytime he wanted. That is not complete control,' she thought.

"You can have him for tonight if you want," Maya suggested.

"Ah," That was tempting. She wanted to test her newly found interests. Newly discovered. She looked at him and sensed his discomfort. "No. I need time to think. Maybe some other time."

"Sure, whenever you want. My slave's services are always available to you. You just have to ask."

"Maya, don't call him a slave."

"But he likes it. Don't you, slave?" she looked at him.

"Yes, mistress," he answered.

"See?"

"Be as it may, don't call him that when I'm here. Okay?" Samantha said in a stern voice.

"If you say so," Maya agreed and turned to her computer.

She returned home still stunned from a bizarre encounter in the office. She realized that she was more surprised by Maya's actions than Joe's. She seemed so natural being in control of him. She also realized she was jealous of her. 'How did she do that? Can I ever be that good? She definitely would've done this in her past,' she thought. That made her remember the painful memories of her past. 'No, I would never be that powerless again. I will be the one that holds power,' she thought.

12