Dose of Maya Ch. 12

Story Info
Samantha adjusts to her new reality. And a trip to Lakehouse.
4.9k words
4.8
3.4k
1

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: The Lakehouse

Samantha walked into the office just behind Joe. He didn't notice her. 'From today, everything would change,' she thought. She was quickly reminded of Joe's situation as she noticed Natasha walk past Joe with disgust on her face. She was an intern in the legal department and was also very young. Natasha was deeply infatuated with him. Now, she walked like she didn't want anything to do with him.

She went to their cabin and settled on her desk. Maya was already working. "You know, people are looking at him weirdly," she said. Maya hummed and nodded. "How would he talk to his seniors, now?" Maya shrugged. "You don't care?" she asked.

"No," she turned to her.

"You should show some concern for him."

"You have to learn this, Sam," she said, "A slave's problems are below his mistress. If I show concern for his feelings now, where would that end? Do I have to think about his feelings while he was doing my work? Or when I punish him?" She looked at Joe who was nodding.

"But,"

"Tsk, tsk," Maya shook her head and she stopped speaking. Sometimes, Maya had this authority you just can't help but concede. She had once seen the Vice President of the company mumble before her. She swirled her chair around and said, "Come, Joe, let's practice positions." She emphasized his name, probably to let her know that she was only using it because of her request.

Joe stood up and quickly walked to her. "Kneel," she said immediately. He did so. He straightened his back, placed his hands on his knees, and waited. Samantha sat there baffled and also worried that someone might walk in on them. He stayed in that same position as the minutes passed. She could only imagine how much that would hurt his knees. She felt an increasing distaste towards Maya for making him do this. Then she remembered how she made him crawl to clean her floor. She thought this was not any different from what she made him do the other day. And she was reminded of Maya's words earlier, 'A slave's problems are below his mistress.' She didn't appreciate the usage of the word 'Slave' but she decided she had to be less sensitive when it comes to him.

"Display," Maya commanded after what felt like hours. He spread his legs wide, still kneeling, and linked his hands through fingers at the back of his head. She noted that if he was naked, he would be fully exposing himself. She made him wait like that for a few more minutes before ordering, "Endure." He readjusted to only balance himself on his toes. It was like a crouch but if you only crouch on the toes of your both feet. The hand position hadn't changed, they stayed at the back of his head. 'This is the most painful of all,' she thought. Maya must've thought the same too because she didn't even make him stay like that for a minute. "Footstool," Maya said raising her feet off the floor. He got on all fours and lowered himself. He slanted his back and put his face down with his cheek touching the ground. She realized Maya intended to use his face as her footstool as she lowered her foot on it. The heel of her shoe dug into his cheek. He opened his mouth to brace the impact but the more he opened his mouth the more the heel dug into his cheek. He didn't make any noise but she knew it hurt him. She crossed her leg over her ankle leaving the other foot just over his neck. Maya shifted her feet from time to time. Samantha felt hot. She knew she shouldn't feel like that. She wanted to pleasure herself but decided otherwise. Seeing all this, she felt she wanted to do these things to him. Maya looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

"Fine, you win. You can let him go, now," she said.

"Why would I do that?" she smirked, "You know, it is so advantageous to have your colleague as your footboy. You can use him where ever you want. So, I'm using him," Maya said.

Samantha nodded. Samantha pleasured herself thoroughly after going home from work. The days continued with almost the same routine at work. Joe would complete his work quickly and they would practice these positions. She learned more positions from their practice. She also noticed Maya liked more of the foot stuff than the shoe thing. She always had her toes in his mouth whenever she could. She could understand the pleasure when a warm mouth covered her bare toes. But for her, domination with her shoes signified power and control. So, she liked shoe fetish more. She also made a deal with Maya. She would get him for like two hours in the evening every day and one day on the weekend. Every day, she made him clean her shoes, wash her clothes including her delicates, and if possible, her house too.

It was not any different on Thursday evening. Maya had rotated her chair to the side and had Joe kneeling in front of her. She had her one stocking-clad foot on his shoulder and the other, barefoot, in his mouth. She dipped her toes in and out of his mouth. She craned her head back and said, "Sam, his tongue is wonderous," she let out a soft moan. None could hear it outside, at least she hoped that. "If he can do this with my foot, just imagine what he can do there," she signaled to her crotch.

Samantha couldn't imagine it because of Harry, of course. But she had to commend his skills. She could see that he was becoming very proficient in his work. Every tap, every lick, and every little swirl was intentional and wonderful. Yesterday, she did make him lick her barefoot. Before that, he seemed a little hesitant to smell her feet but that had quickly passed. Now, she looked at him, twirling his tongue around Maya's toes trying to taunt her. She clenched her fists on the keyboard and her toes curled involuntarily in her stilettos.

"Ahm," she cleared her throat. Maya didn't respond but she could see the corner of her smile. Joe was openly smiling at her effort.

"Maya?" she called.

"Yes, Sam," she said not looking at her.

She gulped and said, "Can I?"

This time she looked at her. She said with a smile, "Can you what?"

"Can I?" she signaled toward Joe, who was still sucking on her toes.

"I don't understand, dear. Can you be more specific?" she was grinning now.

Samantha sighed and said slowly, "Can I use him?"

"Oh, that," she said, "Sure, you can. Slave, mistress Samantha wants to use you. Be useful."

"Maya?" she called warningly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call him a slave. It is a force of habit," she said. Joe's transfer from Maya to her didn't happen quickly enough. They had some weird ritual going on. First, he kissed her barefoot before putting on her stocking over her leg. Then, he kissed her both stocking-clad feet. He put on her shoes and kissed them. Then, he kissed them again, twice on her each shoe before leaving her. He didn't get up onto his feet. He just crawled toward her. She was heated up looking at him do that. She exchanged a smile with Maya.

"How would you like to use me, mistress?" he asked when he reached her desk. It was an open desk.

"Just lay on your back," she ordered. He turned and laid on his back with his face near her feet. She tapped his cheek with her shoe and said, "Closer." He dragged himself back with his face almost outside of the desk from her side and his legs were pointing toward his desk. She placed one foot on his face and the other on his chest. She smiled and kept tapping his face with her foot. After a few seconds, she moved her foot and placed the tip of her shoe at his lips slightly dipping into his mouth. He opened his mouth to accept her offering but she tapped his tongue. He realized what she wanted and stuck his tongue out. She smiled and dragged the sole on his tongue for like a minute. She moved that foot to put it on his nose and brought the other shoe to his tongue. She made him lick her shoe for another minute or so. That's when she realized that Maya was watching. She looked at Maya, who was sitting cross-legged with her elbow on the arm of the chair and her fist under her chin. She smiled at her and asked, "What?"

"Nothing, just admiring your work," Maya said happily.

"Don't you have anything else to do?"

She didn't answer that but said, "You know, I thought I have to take you under my wing and desensitize you to get you to this level. But you're are a Master already."

"Learned from the best," she nodded to her which made her laugh.

Then she looked down at him, who was still licking her shoe. She pressed on his face making his other cheek touch the ground. She crossed her feet at her ankles in such a way that the heel of a shoe was parting his lips. She had him like that for a few minutes before doing anything.

"Open," she said. He opened his mouth and engulfed her heel into his mouth from the side. He moved his head up and down to clean her heel. He made a lot of effort to completely clean it. She removed her shoe from there after making him lick her heel for a couple of minutes. She dipped her other heel into his mouth and brought it up and down. He choked on her heel making strange noises. She laughed at it and continued with it. He sucked on her heel even after she stopped moving her foot. After a while, she just placed her both feet on his chest digging her heels into his skin. He winced at his pain. The other day when Maya dug her heel into him causing pain, she felt sympathy for him. But now, she felt the pleasure. Looking at his pain, all she wanted was to do it more. So, she increased the pressure with her heels. He hissed wanting not to make a sound. She smiled at his endurance and relaxed. And they stayed like that for the rest of the evening.

____________

Samantha woke up to rumbling in the kitchen. She sat up on her bed and listened. She could hear some sounds and also footsteps. She first thought that was Joe but she had sent him away to Maya last night. She wanted to keep him through the night but after hearing the sadness in Maya's voice she sent him to her. 'Then, who is it?' she thought. She slowly got out of bed without making any noise. She searched the room and got a bat into her hands. She gripped it tightly and moved out of her room. She slowly sidestepped toward the kitchen. She saw a shadow walking out. She brought the bat back and prepared for a wild swing. A figure walked out of the room with two plates of food carrying in his both hands. "Harry!" she shouted. She lowered the bat in her hands.

He had stopped mid-step looking at her. Then, he smiled broadly and said, "Happy birthday."

"What?" she was confused, "Who told you that?" she was smiling now.

"Maya told me."

"She didn't know about my birthday," she immediately interjected.

"No, I made her look into your profile in the company database," he raised his eyebrows. "Big brain stuff." He laughed.

She laughed too. "Thank you. But you should've told me."

"Then it wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it?" he said and went to place the plates on the table. She was so terrified that she didn't even notice the food and cake on the table. He made waffles and they smelt wonderful.

"It's all okay, now. What if I had a gun?"

"Oh, I never thought about that. I wouldn't do it again, okay? Now, treat for the birthday girl."

He brought a birthday crown and put it on her head. And he revealed the red velvet cake. She was immediately in tears. She remembered the last time she cut a cake for her birthday. She was fifteen. That was the last time she had told anyone about her birthday. She was laughing stock for the kids in her house and was heavily bullied, especially by two girls who were the real daughters of her foster parents.

Her foster parents weren't home that day. All the kids acted nice to her the whole day. In the evening they brought her a cake, and though it was a small cake she was happy that she got one. And they even sang her the birthday song. The reality of the situation came crashing down on her when she tasted the cake. It was a stale cake. She spat it out.

One of the daughters first tried to manipulate her into eating the cake saying that the family had brought her the cake with love and this was not the way to return their love. When she rejected it, she took matters into her hands. She grabbed the uneaten cake from her hands and pressed it to her lips. Samantha shuffled back trying to get away from her grip. She was aware that everyone was laughing at her. Her back touched the wall and she started begging. That made her tormenter even more determined, she pulled her hair making her scream, and shoved the cake down her throat. She closed her mouth and placed her hands over it. Samantha tried to spit it out but couldn't. Her tormenter started scaring her that she wouldn't let her breathe if she didn't swallow it. She started crying and reluctantly swallowed it. She was released from her grip. But to horror, the other daughter was behind her with another piece. She slid down the wall utterly begging to leave her alone. But the same thing happened, she forced the piece of cake down her throat.

After that, one by one came with a piece of their own to shove it into her mouth. She begged everyone to stop. They all laughed at her while tormenting her. She tasted the saltiness of her tears when she cleared the crumbs and cream on her face. After like five more pieces, she didn't have any resistance. She just opened her mouth when another came with the cake and swallowed. The laughs subsided. After two more pieces with no resistance, they stopped approaching to feed her. She felt happy that it had ended finally. Noticing the somber environment one of the daughters stepped in to save it.

She took hold of Samantha and heaved her to the table and told her eat the rest of the cake herself. Samantha pleaded the older girl. She was slapped immediately letting her know the consequences of defiance. She slapped her again and pointed to the cake. She dug in, making the cake smaller and smaller with every passing second. She was not given any cutlery and was forced to eat the whole cake with her bare hands. And the laughs were revived as they saw her eating like an animal. She was hit repeatedly on her face and on the back of her head when they thought she was slowing down. After that, they even made her clean the floor because according to them she was the one who made the mess by not cooperating with them. She remembered every laugh. She remembered her powerlessness in that situation. She never wanted to be like that ever again. After that incident got reported, she was moved to another house. A few days later she also heard that all kids were shifted to another foster house.

"So, why were you reluctant to say that today is your birthday?" Harry asked.

"It didn't feel important enough to stop you from meeting your mom," she said.

He gasped. "Not important enough?" he was shocked, "Sam, if it's important to you, it is important to me."

"It's not that important to me," she laughed.

He scoffed and said, "Well, it's important enough for you to go out with Maya." She lowered her head guiltily. "Sam, maybe people in your life haven't treated you very well. But you're important to me. Please, remember that." She nodded. And he signaled to the cake, "Now, the cake."

She gulped. 'This is not a trick. It's just Harry. Don't be afraid,' she thought. She bent down and blew out the candle. She cut two pieces and put them on two empty plates. She let out a relieved breath after tasting the cake. She was surprised that she was skeptical of it until now.

"You canceled your flight?" she asked.

"Had to. I wanted to come here to surprise you."

"I promised I would go out with Maya," she said.

"Oh, she told me. And I would be leaving you just after breakfast," he waved his hand, "She also asked me to tell you that she would be going early to prepare some things. Probably another surprise. I wonder how can she surprise you if you already see it coming."

"I wouldn't put it past Maya," she said, "She can surprise even the God himself."

"That's true," he laughed.

They ate breakfast talking and laughing. It tasted as wonderful as it smelt. She was almost done when she decided to treat him.

"Eat up," she said, "It seems Lady Luck is on your side. She wants me to give you something you seek."

He was confused at first, but his eyes lit up as if a bulb lit up his brain. Then he laughed heartily. She was confused now and asked, "What?"

"The bar is too low, isn't it?" he said still laughing. "Surprising girlfriend on her birthday should be a normal thing for a boyfriend. If you're impressed by that, that means the bar is too low."

"You want the thing or not?" she said firmly. Then he started gulping down his food. In a few moments, the plate was empty. "I'm ready," he announced.

She took his hand and walked to the bedroom. The door was closed after them. After a few seconds, one could hear the same strange noises that Joe made when he sucked her high heel. But this time she was the one who was making it.

__________

Samantha was driving to Maya's Lakehouse when the navigation showed her that she was a minute away from it. She rounded a hill and a scenic lake came into her sight. 'It's beautiful,' she thought. She wanted to get down and take a picture. She decided on otherwise as Maya would be waiting for her. She saw Maya's car when she realized she almost reached the house. She parked the car just behind hers before getting out.

She saw Maya talking to an older man at another house, and she started walking toward her. A woman came out of that house in a rush. She walked past both of them quickly. She had a purely murderous expression when she looked at Maya. The older man patted Maya's cheek with an expression which was strikingly paternal and got into the car. They drove away when she almost reached her. Maya didn't seem to notice her approaching and looked grief-stricken.

When Maya looked at her, all her expressions turned to happiness. "Birthday girl," she shouted and ran to her. She hugged and kissed on her cheek. "Happy birthday, Sam," she said. Before she could reply, she took her arm and pulled behind her to follow. "Come, I have something to show you," she said.

"I already know you are trying to surprise me," she said slowly.

"Just shut up and follow."

She followed her back to the house. But she turned her to a stable just beside the house. She could tell there were no horses inside because it smelled nice. Those beasts stink up every place they stay. But there was lingering smell of hay and dust. She couldn't see anything. It was too dark and eerily silent. Then Maya switched on a light and the whole structure was visible now. There were three empty stalls inside it. Maya moved towards one leaving her outside. When she pushed open the door, she could see a small horse inside. It was like a baby horse because it was too small to even be a pony. The doors opened again and Maya walked out with the reins of that horse in her hands. The pale horse followed her into the light. Then she saw the fingers on its hands. It was no horse, it was a man. "Joe?" she asked.

Maya smiled and said, "Happy birthday, Sam. And your ride is ready." She had saddled him up with stirrups and all. His mouth was covered with a muzzle and his reins were connected to it. He mumbled something. It came out as a strange noise because of the gag at his mouth. But the sound seemed to align with 'Happy birthday, mistress Samantha.' She smiled but Maya kicked his face.

"Horses don't speak, idiot," she said, "If you want to make a sound, you should sound like a horse."

"Neigh," he said but even that came as a strange noise because it was muffled by the muzzle.

Maya handed her a crop and asked her hop on him. "He'll give you a ride to the house," she said. She took the crop and climbed on him. She adjusted to find nice purchase to sit on him. "Giddy up," she said. She took the reins and hit him on his back with the crop. "Take me to the house," she announced. He lurched into motion and crawled slowly out of the stables. He had knees braces to support his knees. He moved slowly through the soil while both of them were laughing their asses off. She felt aroused with everything that happened. She didn't know how to explain her feelings. It was like the life itself. And she wondered how did ever live her life without discovering this part of her. She looked up at Maya, who was trudging beside her, and said, "Thank you." She just smiled.

12