Dose of Maya Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a lot of effort for him to carry her and move through the solid ground. She didn't care for it as she was in a different mood. She didn't expect him to move quickly. But she noticed him slowing down his crawl to the house. She drew on his reins and hit him in the back to motivate him. He straightened and moved quicker. He stopped and waited just in front of the house. She realized he was waiting for her get down because there were two steps for him to climb to get onto the porch. 'A different mood, indeed,' she thought and hit him again. He made a sound and moved to climb those steps. She clung on to those reins when his back slanted while climbing up the steps. He waited again on the porch. When she was about to hit him again, Maya kicked his butt and shouted, "Move." He crawled forward, panting for air. He collapsed down just as he passed the threshold of the house. She hurt her knee when she went down with him but she stood up laughing at what happened. She looked back to see Maya furious.

She kicked him and said, "How dare you?"

"Oh, come on," Samantha interrupted, "You can't seriously expect him carry me all the away."

"I did," she said.

"He must've got tired."

"He should've told that before he let you fall," she said firmly.

"How could he? He was gagged," she was trying to make her see reason. But Maya was stubborn and once she made up her mind, no one could change it.

"Like any another animal does," she shouted and kicked him again. Samantha didn't speak and could only look at her. "I'll be back. Get him off his saddle," she ordered her.

She knelt beside him, who was on his fours, and removed his muzzle first. "I'm sorry," is the first thing he said to her when he could speak. He removed his saddle next, releasing him from that weight. "Happy birthday, mistress," he said. When she saw Maya returning, she gasped after noticing what she had brought with her.

"What is that?" she said pointing to the bull whip in her hands. Maya threw the whip to her and she caught it.

"He needs to be punished for his mistake," she said coldly. He was also nodding at her statement like he agreed with her.

"Can't we just warn him?"

She clicked her tongue and shook her head. She walked to her saying, "Remember when I said you are a master." She nodded and Maya continued on, "It seems you still have a lot of things to learn. Disciplining a slave is a duty that a mistress must not walk away from. You need to learn this above everything," she was almost in her face now, "Show him mercy, not love."

She walked back to find a correct place to hit him and Maya moved away from the vicinity. She raised the whip, swung it over her head, and landed a lash. He jerked his back when the soft hit made contact. She didn't want to hit him just because what Maya had said. She partly wanted to do it because she remembered the pleasure that she felt when she saw him struggle in pain under her high heels the other day. "Harder," Maya urged. She swung the whip quicker and hit him harder. He winced raising his head and opening his mouth. She didn't need another nudge from Maya to hit him even harder.

He screamed in pain when she landed another overhead swing. And the pleasure came to life inside her. It exploded like a bright light rushing through her body. She raised her whip and hit him again. His screams and cries sounded like music to her and the pleasure felt like a torrent driving her to break him like a wooden toy. She whipped him again. He rolled to the ground writhing in pain, screaming and crying. Looking at his convulsions on the ground, she was fully aroused. Not mercy, not love, only pleasure. She landed another lash driving him to plead for mercy. She wanted to hit him even more and even harder. She looked down at the whip in her hands and didn't feel any separation from it. The whip felt like an extension of her hand. She felt like she lost a finger when released the whip from her grip. And it fell to the ground.

"What?" Maya asked reaching her.

"I can't do it anymore," she said.

"Fine, I'll do it. Go back," she said and Samantha moved to the couch and stood beside it. "Position," Maya shouted and he scrambled to get onto his fours. She whipped him ruthlessly after that. He screamed and begged for her mercy. The whoosh of her whip always raised her anticipation but when it hit him, she shivered and jerked as he struggled through pain. He fell to the ground several times. If he didn't get up quickly, she would whip him anyway. She stopped after twenty more hits. She was also breathing loudly. "Slave, go get mistress Samantha her cake," she ordered him. He didn't get up, just crawled towards Maya. He kissed her feet and thanked her when he got to her. Then he started crawling to her. He kissed her peeped toes in her heels and said, "Thank you, mistress for discipling me and teaching me a valuable lesson." She felt the pleasure with the touch of his soft lips on her toes. She wanted to pleasure herself then and there.

But Maya approached her and said, "You did good, today."

"Thank you," she said.

"I'm sorry that you have to see that but you had to see it someday," she said. Samantha kept nodding her head. Maya turned but she caught her hand.

"Who were those you were talking to earlier? The look in that woman's eyes...," she stopped and continued, "Well, let's just say she hates you."

"It's the least she can do," Maya laughed, "I deserve it.'

"Why?"

"I bullied their kid in high school," she said.

"Bullied?" she asked. All the painful memories through her childhood came to her mind.

"Yes, I'm not the same Maya you know back then. I was a spoiled brat. That's why I ran away from home," she said. She could see that Maya was ashamed of her past. "I was cruel, Sam. Very cruel back then," she said maybe partly to herself.

"How cruel you ever were, it would not be any more cruel than what you are doing to Joe."

Maya looked up and into her eyes. "You wouldn't know," she smirked and walked away. She sometimes made her feel like a kid playing at adult's game.

12