Dose of Maya Ch. 14

Story Info
Samantha has to make an important decision.
6.3k words
5
4.2k
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, guys. I hope you had fun reading the past chapters but it is time to move to the present time. This chapter begins exactly after chapter 3 where Samantha whipped Joe and slept on the couch with him under her feet as a footstool. Hope you have a happy reading. Please read the tags.

Chapter 14: Fight or Flight

Samantha found herself in a strange room. The walls were made of glass. However, she couldn't see her reflections on them except for one. She inched closer to that reflection, and that's when she realized the reflection was banging on the glass wall. She got to 'Not Samantha' and reached with her hand expecting the reflection to mirror her. That didn't happen. She looked around to get her out. She also felt like she was the one who locked her there. And she finally understood why the reflection was panicking.

She was holding a whip. Not the slender and short one that she had used on Joe earlier. This one was thick and lush. Immediately her thoughts went awry, 'Imagine the sound it makes when it lands on flesh. Imagine the scars it would leave.' As a smile seeped through her face, the reflection's face was filled with horror. She was pleading with her, "Don't do it. Be gentle." Not Samantha's eyes were set on something behind her. She turned around to see a naked figure bent on all fours. The figure was waiting for something. Waiting for her to whip him. Her excitement went off the charts. Somehow, she knew that was Joe who was waiting.

As she walked closer to him, she saw the red whip marks on his back. 'Did I whip him already?' she thought. Even if she did, she couldn't just let him walk away. She wanted to feel the satisfaction of whipping him. She landed a heavy blow on his back when she got in range. He shrieked and it reverberated around the room. She pulled her whip back and whipped him again. He was also pleading in between those screams, 'Mercy, mistress.' She could also hear her reflection begging, now dropped to her knees, and pounding against the glass wall. She looked at her reflection, its eyes filled with resolve and ready to attack. Attack me. And save him.

'That wouldn't happen,' she thought.

She landed her whip on him, this time looking at her reflection on the glass wall, and the reflection jerked. Samantha smiled with satisfaction. 'I have never thought of torturing in front of someone who cares is this much fun.' She landed the lashes again and again. She heard the panicked pleas from her reflection.

She feigned innocence and looked at the glass wall, wide-eyed. The reflection relaxed after seeing her concerned face and smiled. And just as when it did that, Samantha gave a villainous grin and whipped him again. "You monster. Stop it," the reflection shouted but it was muffled by the glass. She didn't stop. She landed the hits multiple times. Joe cried and pled mercy. At one point, she stopped and closed her eyes to feel the full effect of the satisfaction. Then she heard frantic footsteps.

She opened her eyes to see Joe fleeing. 'He took advantage of my mercy and tried to disobey me. I'll show him the wrath of his mistress,' she thought.

She followed and hit him with an overhead swing. He stiffened his back but continued forward to what seemed like a door. It was not exactly a door but there was a handle there. She quickened her pace and landed another shot, on his legs this time. He almost lost his balance as he doubled down but he reached the door. He frantically pulled at the handle and it didn't move. She felt her pockets and found a key inside. With an evil smile, she slowed down completely and prowled toward him. Encouraging cheers from her reflection also turned to pleas again.

Joe looked at her terrified. With another overhead swing, she hit him on his back. He clung to the glass wall as she continued with her wild swings and mad laughs. He scurried away from the whip and started running to the other side. This time, with a lash at his legs, she brought him down. He rolled to the floor gasping for the air and quickly got on his fours. She reached him before he could get up and landed her foot on his back pressing him down. He crumbled to the ground as she thumped him with her boot. She kicked him again on his wounds making him scream.

She looked into the eyes of her reflection, who was crying and begging, and struck him again. This time when she brought up her whip back, it came with a streak of blood at the end. She looked down and saw a bloody wound opening up his skin. She heard an audible gasp from the other side of the wall. Seeing that blood only made her want to hit him more. So, she did that. She whipped him again. The hit made the blood to be sprinkled onto her boot. 'I would make him lick his blood off my boot. And make him apologize for ruining my boot with his unworthy blood.' She smirked at her thought. She hit him again. He must've screamed with all the air in his lungs. Even that didn't sate her satisfaction. She whipped him again and again and...

...and she woke up. Samantha jerked on her couch with a sudden sense of panic, grief, and horror. She also felt satisfied and filled with pleasure. Then she remembered her dream. She was more panicked than satisfied. She was horrified by what she did to Joe in the dream. 'Am I really capable of that?' she thought. She wanted to believe that she was not. She wanted to believe that she would be a loving and caring mistress to him. She could also see the reality. "I am capable of that," she said out loud. She thought, 'But that doesn't dictate me to be so cruel.' If one was capable of murder, that doesn't make one a murderer. 'Just like that, it doesn't make me a sadist just because I'm capable of sadism. I would be a caring and loving mistress,' she thought. She breathed out relieving herself of that panic.

She felt another arise inside her. She looked around to find Joe. The house was too silent. 'If he was doing anything, it wouldn't be this silent,' she thought. A sudden realization that Joe might've fled came to her. 'No. No, this is not happening. I would be a better mistress to him than Maya,' she thought. Frantically, she started to get up. She exulted more pressure on the soft elevated ground. 'Soft,' she looked down. And there was Joe. He had his head bowed down with his forehead touching the ground completely ignorant of her. She sighed and settled on the couch again. 'He stayed there like an inanimate footstool all while I was sleeping. I love having him with me,' she thought. 'Oh no. I whipped him and I used his back to lay my feet. He must be in so much pain.'

She removed her feet quickly from his back and called him, "Joe,"

He looked up staying on his knees. He was wincing, 'Yes, it must have hurt him so much.'

"At your service, mistress," he said with a smile, "Did my mistress sleep well? Did your slave satisfy you as your footstool, mistress?"

"Yes," she accepted guiltily, "Did it hurt, Joe?"

"Hurt?" he laughed, "If I couldn't take at least this much pain, I would rather die than be a worthless slave to my mistress."

She smiled and kissed him on his forehead, "You were wonderful as my footstool. If I have my way and someone else to do all the work, I would have you under my feet all the time."

He kissed her socked feet and said, "Thank you, mistress. And I would be honored to be your footstool for all my life."

"Okay, we need to go. Get ready," she ordered him. She got up and moved to her room to get ready. She was supposed to meet Maya and hand him to her. Maya wanted to keep him all this week and she would only get him back in the weekend. But she could play with him in the office. Her phone rang and it was Harry. Her boyfriend. She did say she would meet him in the evening. She also had to meet Maya.

She answered her phone, "Hi, baby."

"Hello, Sam," he replied still having that sourness in his voice. 'How to convince him that Joe is not a threat to him. Sometimes, men can be so Jealous,' she thought.

"Sam, I'm sorry that I ended the call prematurely," he apologized, "It is unreasonable of me."

She said, "Thank you."

"It's not that I doubt you. It's just..." he said, "I'm sorry, that's it."

"Harry, I understand you. But I assure you again there is nothing between me and Joe," she tried to convince him. Was there nothing between them? She didn't know. But she wanted to convince herself that there was nothing.

"I believe you. I do." he continued, "You said we could meet now. So, can I come over?"

"I'm sorry, Harry," she apologized, "I promised Maya that I would meet her. Maybe tomorrow?"

"But...," he breathed and continued, "Okay, we will meet tomorrow then. Bye, Sam."

"Bye, baby." She ended the call. That was so awkward. But she had to make things right with him. And somehow not lose Joe. Was that even possible? She didn't want to fall into those thoughts. So, she dressed up and went to meet Maya.

_________

Samantha walked out of a mall beside Maya, and Joe was walking behind them carrying their shopping bags. It feels good to have him at her disposal, granted her boyfriend does what he is doing now. But when Joe was doing it, it represented something else. His submission to her. To them. At first, she was happy to share him with Maya. But now, she actively disliked sharing him as much as she liked him. She has grown possessive of him slowly and wanted him all to herself after today. She had to find a way to make him hers. She suspected that she would find it difficult to separate him from Maya. Maya was like a predator and her claws were deeply dug into his skin. No matter, she wanted him. And that's that.

"Maya?" a feminine voice called from the front. They both looked up to see a beautiful girl with pink hair. She was dressed in snug jeans, a crop top, and a leather jacket to cover it. She had dark brown eyes and that pink hair didn't suit her at all. It felt like an oddity.

"Sharon?" Maya squinted and laughed immediately. Maya pulled Sharon into a tight hug.

"I missed you," Sharon whispered, "I asked your parents about you and they wouldn't say where you were." Maya released Sharon from her hug and scanned her from the bottom to the top. "Your mother is not happy with you and your father...," she continued, "Well, you're his princess. And of course, heir to the Payne empire. So, he is confident you'll find your way back to him."

"What do you think?" Maya asked. Samantha knew that Maya was rich but didn't know how much. 'She owned her apartment, which is a fortune in itself, and she owned that lake house we went to a couple of weeks ago,' she thought.

"I think you're right to come here and do whatever you're doing here," Sharon answered. Maya smiled, that all-knowing smile of hers, and tapped Sharon's cheek like she was still an innocent girl. "But Jess and her lackeys make fun of you, you know," she continued in a whining tone, "I hate that. They say that you've lost your mind and you're only capable of doing some inconsequential job. That you're not competent enough to run your company," her voice turned into a whisper, "That you never were."

Maya just smiled and said, "That's my father's company, Sharon."

Sharon's eyes went wide. "That's the only thing you were going to say," she said incredulously.

"That and the pink hair makes you look ugly."

"Maya?" Samantha interjected. Thinking was something and saying that to her face was another thing. "Don't be rude. It doesn't cost you anything to be nice."

Maya looked at her and said, "She doesn't mind." She winked at her and looked towards Sharon, "Do you?" she asked.

"No." Sharon answered immediately and looked at Samantha and said, "She always does that. And she is not wrong. I regretted the color almost immediately." She looked at Maya and said sincerely, "That's what I've missed. When you're with me, my life is simple. Come back quickly, I need you."

"You know I can't do that after what happened with Mat. I would return someday," she seemed sorrowful, "But I can't promise." She turned to her and said, "Sharon, meet Sam. She is my friend."

Samantha extended her gloved hand and Sharon took it, "Hi, I'm Sharon. And who is that guy in the back?"

"That would be Joe," Maya said.

"Hi, Joe," Sharon greeted. He looked up and just nodded to her. Sharon seemed baffled about it. And before she could say anything Maya took her arm and guided forward.

"Let's go to a coffee shop and chat," Maya announced.

Samantha and the other two girls settled around a table in a nearby coffee shop and Joe waited in queue to buy them their drinks. Sharon hadn't stopped chatting all the way. She seemed ecstatic to meet Maya. Samantha didn't know how to explain her eagerness. 'She was like a puppy meeting her owner after a long time,' she thought. Maybe she was exaggerating her behavior. Maybe it was her kinkiness, that she was seeing submission over a genuine friendship. She could only wonder what their relationship was. Joe came back with their drinks. Espresso for her, Latte for Sharon, and Iced coffee for him and Maya. Maya decided for him what to drink. 'Order iced coffee for me and you,' she had said to Joe. It was always like that, she never let him make any decision. Also, Joe wasn't always keen on deciding anything. He did what he was ordered and if there ever comes a time to choose, he asked one of his mistresses to decide. She felt that it was as infuriating as it was endearing.

"Joe, sit there," Maya ordered pointing to another table while picking up her coffee.

'At least she is not calling him slave,' Samantha thought.

"Yes, mistress." He turned around, walked to that table, and sat down.

"Mistress?" Sharon asked looking towards Maya, "Oh! Is he the new Mat?"

'Mat?' Samantha thought. She heard this name twice in their conversation. She had to look into this.

"What? No," Maya answered indignantly but after a short time, she conceded, "Maybe. I don't know."

"Okay," Sharon continued, "Does he do all the things that Matty used to do?" she smiled.

Maya returned the smile and said, "That and much more,"

"Much more?" she asked slowly, "You have to tell me this." And Maya started narrating what she made him do for her. It was the same thing Maya had said to Samantha a few weeks prior. Sharon seemed impressed because she nodded her head with respect when Maya finished her narration.

They drank in silence for a few moments before Samantha broke it with a question, "Maya, who is Mat?"

"Hmm?" Maya hummed and Sharon looked up. "He was a classmate in high school," she didn't answer further.

"And?" Samantha had to prod and she was willing to do it.

Maya sighed and put down her coffee. "Remember when we went to the lake house that day and we met two people." Samantha nodded and she continued, "He was their son."

"The one you bullied?"

"Yes, that one."

"What happened to him?" Samantha asked. She could see shame in Maya's eyes when she looked up at her.

"He went mad," Sharon answered.

"What? You haven't said that at the lake house."

"I wonder why?" Maya mocked.

"Did you make him go mad with the all things you did to him? Like the things you're doing to Joe," Samantha's tone was on the verge of harshness.

"Sam," Maya tried to cool her down. But that didn't stop Samantha's tirade of words.

"Are you going drive Joe mad?" she lowered her tone and hissed, "I'm not going to allow that. He is mine as much as he is yours."

"Ohhhh," Maya stopped herself from saying something, calmed herself down, and continued, "Sam, what I did with Mat was wrong. It was plain bullying with no nuance. He didn't have any say in what I was doing to him. But Joe is different. At least, I think it is different," she seemed distressed.

"Whatever, Maya. See, I like you. But I'm not going let you drive him to madness, and certainly am not going to allow you to make him look ugly."

Maya spurted a laugh, "You're still salty about his eyebrows."

"His hair was beautiful," Samantha breathed. "But that's not the point. The point is if you ever try to do those things, I'll snatch him away from you."

"You can try," Maya's face looked determined. Samantha tried to portray defiance in her expression. It was a futile effort as she melted looking into Maya's steel eyes. "Look, Sam. Have you ever been this happy?" Samantha opened her mouth to speak but Maya answered for her, "No. I'm doing what is best for the three of us. You have to trust me. I know what I'm doing." Samantha calmed herself and she was surprised that she did trust Maya.

"If you could excuse me, I need to go to the washroom. I feel drained." Maya excused herself and left the table. Samantha felt happy that she contained her anger and didn't make a scene in a public place. She couldn't assure herself that everything was going to be all right. So, she prodded Sharon about it.

"What do you think of him, Sharon?" she nodded toward Joe who was smiling.

"Him?" Sharon hummed, "What do you mean?"

"About what Maya does to him?"

"He should be proud of himself. It is an honor to him," she nodded.

"You don't think it is wrong?"

"Wrong?" Sharon scoffed, "Maya can do no wrong."

"What about Mat then?" she scowled and continued, "Isn't what she did to him wrong?"

"It wasn't Maya's fault. If only he cooperated with her, he wouldn't have gone mad. Mat was in the wrong here." She said in a matter-of-fact way that scared her.

'I would love to have a friend like this who would be so supportive of me. But this seems excessive,' she thought.

"So, what are the chances this can go wrong?"

She looked at him and said, "I don't know. Mat always used to cry like a baby. But Joe seems happy about his station." She nodded to herself. "I only know one other situation, right? I think as long as he cooperates with her, he would be fine."

Samantha finally felt calm but that shattered after Sharon had to say. "Even if he goes mad, that would be his fault and not Maya's," she hissed.

It was a silent affair after that. Even after Maya returned, she didn't speak a word. Maya reassured her that what happened to Mat will not happen to Joe. She controlled herself to not say anything stupid. However, she decided that she had to help Joe.

_________

Samantha found herself sitting in a chair in front of a table in a small room. The walls were plastered so white that they seemed to blind her. There was an empty chair on the other side of the table. She felt she waiting for someone but she had no clue why she was there. 'And what is this place?' she thought. She breathed in, and with the help of its sanitized smell, she believed it to be a hospital. She couldn't point out why she was in a hospital. The doors slowly opened to reveal a man who was handcuffed and accompanied by a staff member. The man kept twitching his head and he had long hair. His features tugged at her memories. She felt she knew this person. In a moment she knew who that was, it was Joe. And she was in a psychiatric hospital. 'Oh, no,' she thought. Her thoughts dashed through her brain in an unorganized way.

'Don't they paint rooms in psychiatric hospitals now, to show some character? Didn't they decide that white walls are not always good for the patient? And why is Joe here, anyway?' Then she realized she was in a dream. "Yes, it must be a dream," she said as she saw Joe twisting his neck from right to left. Realizing that it must be a dream didn't make it any less painful looking at his madness.

"Joe?" she cooed. He mumbled and couldn't form any intelligible sounds.

"What happened to you? What did I do to you?" she said leaning towards him. He caught her neck and tried to choke her. She gurgled and the assistant dragged him back. He released her from his grip and started cackling. She held her neck and took in some relieved breaths. His laughs resounded in the room. That's when she realized that the assistant was no more in the room. And the walls turned into see-through glass. Two feminine figures stood on the other side. One had an all-knowing smile, it was Maya. And the other one was pointing at Joe and was laughing hard with her head thrown back. She saw her face when she looked down. It was her. It was Samantha. 'Me?' she thought. She knew some part of her enjoyed domination but she felt even that part wouldn't enjoy this. "What is wrong with me?" she said and stood up. "I'm going to fuck them up." She walked to the door to beat their asses and...

12