Dose of Maya Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...and she woke up. Samantha jerked up into a sitting position and tugged at the lamp beside her bed. Her room came into focus as the light from the lamp bathed it. She was relieved that she was not in that cursed room. She wiped her forehead and found it wet. She looked down on herself and noted that she was sweating like a pig. It was a horrible dream. Then she realized if she had to help Joe, the best thing she could do was to take him away from Maya.

__________

Samantha was packing some things into a box while Joe was typing a letter. She had a perfect plan to elope. It was to resign on Friday so that people would know about that on Monday. So, Maya wouldn't know until Monday. That means they would have two days to disappear from the city. She had already handed in her resignation letter yesterday. And Joe was writing it now. She also had found a Job already. So, taking care of him wouldn't be much of a problem. She thought he would make so much fuss about moving away but a stern order shut him up and made him start packing. But she had to clog all the holes in her order to not contact Maya. Surprisingly, his response was only, 'Yes, mistress.'

"Mistress," he called, "If I don't serve the notice period, I have to pay the penalty."

"Then pay the fucking penalty, Joe," she snapped.

"Yes, mistress."

"And hurry up. You wouldn't let your mistress do all the work for you, would you?"

"I wouldn't dream, mistress."

Joe's things were already packed and placed in the truck. Now, they were packing her things. She did all hers during the week. It would be a light work. She had sold her car, and she intended to use his. Joe finished his letter and started helping her. Slowly and gradually, they moved all the boxes into the truck. They came back for the last box and she was thirsty. She opened a bottle and gulped down some water.

"Mistress Maya would be angry," he muttered.

She stopped drinking water and said, "I'll take care of that. You'll do as you were ordered, okay?" He wouldn't let go of this simply, she knew that. She wanted to find a way to deal with this. 'Cloud his mind with pleasure,' she thought.

"Yes, mistress," he answered, "But if Mistress Maya...," She didn't want him to ponder any further. So, she spilled some water on the floor. It fell on the floor and sprinkled onto her boots.

"Oh, no!" she feigned her shock, "I spilled some water. And it will spoil my boots. Joe, would be a good pet and clean them for me?"

"Yes, mistress."

He knelt immediately and crawled to her feet. He stuck out his tongue and dragged it against her boot lapping up the spilled water. The water was nowhere to be found within a few moments. But he didn't stop licking her boot. He swirled his tongue around the top of her boot and sucked at the tip of it to remove all the water drops that had sprinkled on it. He continued licking at the sides. Seeing him do his wonderful work only reinforced that she wanted him all to herself. He stopped licking after a minute after covering all her boot and looked up at her.

"Don't make my other boot jealous. Lick that one too," she said seductively.

He sprung into action as if he was waiting for that order. He sucked the stray waterdrops first and dragged his tongue along the length of her boot leaving swathes of wet saliva in the stead. "Now, put your hand to your crotch," she ordered and he followed. "Start rubbing." He rubbed at his crotch while continuing with his task of boot cleaning. She felt an increase in the pressure of his tongue over the soft leather. "Don't come. Tell me when you're about to, okay?" She heard him moan softly as an answer in between those licks. "Answer me, you stupid pet," she said harshly. He looked up at her with narrowed eyes and said, "Yes, mistress." He continued licking her boot and rubbing his hand against his crotch.

After a couple of minutes, he wheezed, "Mistress, I'm about to..." he stopped talking.

"Stop," she ordered. He didn't.

"STOP," she yelled. His hand flew away from its place and he looked up.

"Mistress, please," he started pleading with her, "Please, let me come."

She smiled and shook her head, "No," she said.

"Please mistress, I'll do anything." He tried to bring back his hand but she placed her foot on it and pinned it to the ground.

"No," she dragged her word and squished on his fingers. He yelped in pain as she removed her boot from his hand.

"Now, stand up and help me put this in the truck," she pointed to the sole remaining box in her apartment. He stood up reluctantly still clouded in that pleasure. "Would you forget about Maya and do as you were told? I'll deal with her."

"Yes, mistress," he said in a hoarse whisper. They placed the box carefully and she ordered him to wait in the car. She had to say goodbye to Mrs. Moore as she didn't know when she was going to come back, if ever. A car zoomed past her and she noticed it. They were going beyond the speed limit in a residential area. She thought it was a familiar car. 'There are thousands of cars like that,' she thought. She had to hurry. There was no time left. Also, she had to explain herself to Harry but she couldn't do that now. She wondered if she was a bad girlfriend. "Yes, I am," she said to herself. But first, she had to escape from Maya and then she could deal with Harry.

__________

Harry sat in the front passenger seat of a car. He was dragged into this to spy on Samantha. He thought he needed to get better friends. 'They don't respect her. I know she is not a cheater,' he thought. She was a nice girl and of course a beast in the bedroom. She rode him mercilessly the other day. But that was not the point of this ride. Max, his friend, dragged him to his car and started driving straight to her place.

"Max, if she knows I did this..." he started, "Please, I had to apologize after you pushed into confronting her about Joe."

"You apologized," he said incredulously, "You're fucking wimp, you know that. A fucking wimp."

"What am I supposed to do after being rude to her?"

"Not apologize to a bitch like her."

He clenched his fist, tightened his jaw, and said, "Never call her that. Even if she cheated on me, never call her that. Understand?" he said angrily. That was so far across the line.

"Fine. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Okay?" he apologized.

"She loves me, Max. Even if she didn't say it. I know that much. She wouldn't do that to me."

They rounded the corner into her street. He stopped the car a little far away from her apartment. A truck, almost filled, was waiting in front of her apartments. And he couldn't see her car outside.

"Now, will you go and meet her?" Max asked.

"I don't see her car. She might've gone out. Maybe, we can come back another time," he replied.

Before they both could say anything, Samantha and Joe walked out carrying a box. They put that in the truck. She wagged her finger at Joe instructing him of something. Joe kept nodding his head. In the end, she said something and laughed. He laughed too. Then she started patting his cheek. Involuntarily, Harry gaped at her.

"Now, what would say?" asked Max.

He might've thought that was nothing if he didn't know her. But he knew her, that was love in her eyes. 'She loves me,' he thought. He didn't know what to think anymore. 'You have nothing to worry about Joe,' it was what she had said a few days back. Did he trust her? Deep down he knew, 'Yes, I do trust her.'

"Go, Max. Go."

"What?"

"Go, quickly, I can't bear this anymore." He drove past the apartment beyond the speed limit. Then, he composed himself. Maybe he was wrong. He didn't see anything wrong with what she did there. So, he said that to Max.

"Maybe I'm wrong," he said.

"What?" Max asked.

"Maybe Joe was moving and she was just handing some things of his, you know."

"You got to be kidding me, right?" he seemed shocked.

"How would we know?" he was panting already. He wanted that to be true. But if it was true, he would be the one who doubted her. If it is false, that means she didn't love him. He didn't know which would hurt more.

"Fine, she ghosts you for a week and all the while stays close with another fellow. And when you go to meet her at her apartment, you see a moving truck with all her things. I wonder how would we know," Max was growing more and more frustrated with him.

"We don't know that's her things," he said defensively.

"You have seen her couch," he said in a louder tone. He did see her couch.

"Maybe," he tried to say something but Max interrupted him.

"Shut up. Let me call her and find out."

"That's not right. You can't call her."

"I said shut up," that was firm. So, he sat silently contemplating what was going to happen now.

___________

Joe waited in his car for his mistress to arrive. He was filled with pleasure and couldn't think about anything other than that. He thought about whether he was betraying his Mistress Maya. But even that thought didn't bring him out of his pleasure state. "I'm following mistress Samantha's orders. That means I'm following Mistress Maya's orders," he said to himself. The car door opened to let Mistress Samantha climb into the driving seat. She settled herself, connected her phone to the car's Bluetooth, and started doing her lipstick looking into the mirror.

"Unzip your pants and open them," she ordered. He looked at her baffled. "Now," she stressed. And he unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zip down revealing his underwear. She pursed and smacked her lips. She threw the lipstick into her bag and looked at him. She caught half of his pants, pulled it to the side, and ordered him to do the same with the other side. She scanned his underwear which was almost fully exposed. She touched him near his shaft and tapped around it which made him straighten up. She laughed at him and went back.

"Good, you didn't come," she said.

'So, that was what she was looking for,' he thought. "Why would I, mistress? You ordered me not to," he said.

"Good, you deserve a reward for that. Remind me afterward," she smiled and turned on the car.

"Thank you, mistress," he said, "May I?" he pointed to his pants. She waved her hand and he buttoned his pants. And they were off to a new place. He didn't know where he was going. He knew only that he had to follow her orders. 'Maybe, she making me her family's slave,' he smiled at his thought but sadness engulfed it immediately. 'Mistress is an orphan, right? I'm stupid.' Before he could think more, his mistress' phone rang.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hi, Sam. This is Max. Harry's friend," he didn't recognize that voice.

"Hi, Max. How are you? How is Harry doing?"

"Well, I'd say he doing pretty well considering the backstab wound you left him with."

Joe sensed some angriness in his voice. 'What is his problem? This Harry guy should be proud that he got hurt by his mistress. It should be an honor to him,' he thought. 'Wait, I heard Harry. Is it Master Harry? It was the mistress' boyfriend.'

"What? Who?" she said.

Max laughed and said, "It's you. You hurt him, Sam." He heard condescension in this Max guy's laugh. He thought he would beat his ass. But relaxed because he was the mistress' boyfriend's friend. His mistress didn't say anything to his accusation but he could see she was emotional. 'Did mistress really hurt master Harry? Is that why we're running away?' he thought, 'But mistress Samantha wouldn't do that. She is not like Mistress Maya.'

"You know," that Max guy continued, "You could've just talked to him before moving away."

"Who told you that I was moving away?" she said in a panic.

"You believe me now, Harry," he thought that was not addressed to his mistress.

"Is Harry there?" she asked.

"Yes, but I've only called to let you know that he broke up with you."

"Let me talk to him, Max. Please," his mistress pleaded. "Please," she was practically begging.

"I can't," was the reply. 'Oh, fuck,' he thought, 'This Max guy made my mistress plead and rejected her request. I'm going to hurt him so much.' Then he realized his mistress was crying.

"Harry, please listen to me. I can explain everything."

"Sam," that was Master Harry, "I believe you that you can explain. And I believe that I would eat up every word you said. I can't trust myself to be rational when I'm around you, Sam. Even when you're running away with another guy, my mind wants to believe that you're not doing anything wrong. Because, honestly, I love you, Sam. And breaking up is the best thing we could do for each other. Bye," and the call ended. His mistress was weeping now with her tears flowing down her face. He didn't know how to console her because he knew, even if he couldn't understand, he knew that he was the reason for all of this. But he tried it anyway.

"Mistress, he is not worth your tears. Don't cry, mistress," he was also on the verge of tears. "It makes me sad seeing you like this."

"He said he loved me, Joe. That was the first time he said that." She smirked and said, "Ironically, that would be the last time too."

"Mistress, then we have to go back and explain everything to Master Harry."

"Master?" she giggled while still crying. "We can't, Joe. I'm in a position where most women wouldn't be in. I'm in love with two people simultaneously. I didn't realize that until now. Yes, I love him but I love you too, Joe," she looked into his eyes, "If we were to go back to Harry, I would've to lose you. And I couldn't do that."

"But Master Harry...," That's when he fully realized what his mistress was saying. "So, Mistress, you're choosing me over Master Harry," he said slowly still not believing his own words.

"Yes, Joe," she had stopped crying, "Maybe, I'm wrong. Maybe, this thing, between us, is simply like an owner's love for her pet. Maybe, I'm stupid. But I'm choosing you over him."

The whole world stopped in his eyes. His mistress chose him over her boyfriend whom she loved. That was not the most shocking part either, his mistress loved him. He had to do anything for his mistress.

"Mistress," he started crying, "I'm honored that I deserve your love. I would kiss your feet if this stupid car didn't have this cursed gear stick."

She laughed and moved her hand towards him, "You can kiss my hand." He took her hand and kissed it multiple times. After that, she moved her hand to his face and smoothed her knuckles over his cheek. She, then, scratched behind his ear making him squirm under her touch.

12