Double A for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did and also kicked off their shoes, as she slipped the dress down to her hips, exposing her naked titties. There was no way now she could claim this was harmless fun. She slipped her hands under her bosoms, lifting them up and jiggling them, "What do you think boys?"

"Very nice," replied Donnie, as his buddy nodded his agreement.

"Aged well?" she giggled.

"Like fine wine," agreed Karl.

She retreated back to sit on the couch, patting the cushions next to her for the guys to join. Donnie marginally beat his friend to the seat and was rewarded by Susan's mouth on his, kissing him passionately as she guided his hand to her naked bosom. The teenager grasped it, squeezing it gently and sexually, making her shiver in excitement. Karl sat the other side of her, so close his leg was pressed against her. His head moved down and she could feel his mouth slipping over her teat, sucking and nibbling at the nipple and making it stiff with passion. She groaned, breaking the kiss with Donnie and temporarily closing her eyes and pushing her head back against the couch. Donnie didn't wait for her to return but moved his mouth onto her breast, replicating his friend in sucking greedily at the bosom.

"OOhhh, boys, you're so bad," she lied, shivering in excitement as they suckled at her titties like they were babies. "MMmnnn, that's so naughty."

Even as she was speaking she was lifting Karl's head to kiss him, her mouth pushing hard and her tongue sliding forward to embrace his in a dance of sexuality. The two of them kissed energetically, the touch of his buddy's mouth on her breast driving her on. Her legs were opening, allowing both guys to reach down and slide their hands under her dress and up her thighs, massaging the flesh teasingly. She swapped again, turning to Donnie and resuming where they had left off, her tongue stabbing into him and swirling around his mouth as he battled back with his own.

She shifted between the two teens for the next few minutes, kissing each of them hard and passionately, whilst the other used the break to lick and suck her naked nipples. At the same time her hands were rubbing over their crotches and the hard lumps in their pants, which promised so much pleasure. At some point Karl removed his shirt, exposing his football-player abs and instead of making out with him when it was his turn, the Milf slid her tongue over the muscular pecs and teased his nipples with her mouth.

The guys' hands were going further up her legs, stroking at her panties and she decided it was time to move beyond kissing. She moved her hands fractionally so she found the both seniors' pant buttons, undoing them and then zipping down. Neither of them complained as she slid her hands under their boxers and pulled out their stiffly erect cocks. Both were as large and thick as she had hoped, easily ten inches with a proportionate girth. She moved her hands up and down them a few times, so no-one could mistake her intention, before standing again and facing them.

"Let me get out of this," she said and shimmied out of her dress. It was an expensive make, but she let it fall carelessly to the floor and left it there as if it didn't matter how creased it became. The guys both nodded in agreement, staring lasciviously at her. She put her thumbs in her panties and slid them down as well, exposing her pussy, almost shaved apart from a thin landing strip above the slit. If the dicks could have got any harder they would have done.

She was still wearing her heels, but nothing else, as she got down on her knees in front of the guys and looked greedily at the ten inchers in front of her. "Who's first?" she murmured almost to herself. There wasn't much difference in them, both were large and thick, and she expected, experienced and skilled, so she went 'Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, Catch a tiger by the toe," before ending with Karl.

Her mouth opened and she slipped down Karl. It was so big she knew she'd never get it all in at the first attempt, but that didn't stop her going as far down as she comfortably could and then some more. The teenager groaned and shuddered as she descended, sucking at him as she did. She pushed as far as she could and then pulled up, glancing upwards at his face as she did. The expression was rapturous and she guessed the teen cheerleader's who'd blown him before were bj beginners who could barely take more than a quarter of his cock. Quickly she bobbed down again, slurping greedily at the dick and pushing herself so far her eyes watered.

"Fucking hell," the young man moaned, his hand resting on the top of her head as she bobbed up and down, "Holy crap."

His buddy was stroking his cock, his mouth open in awe, as he watched his teacher suck. Susan slid down Karl's dick again, taking it deeper into her mouth even as her eyes were flicking over to look at Donnie's sizeable member. The blonde teen moaned as Susan pulled up, his cock slathered with her saliva. She licked her lips, washing away a thin line of spittle between the prick and her mouth, before descending again, this time on Donnie. The teenager gave a gasp of pleasure as her mouth engulfed him, "Oh, fuck, Miss..." he grunted. She slid down further, slowly, sucking and slurping all the while, her tongue pressing at the gland. It pressed deep into her mouth, gouging across her inner cheek and towards her throat, further than she managed with Karl.

"Fucking hell, Mrs Lane... Susan, you can deep throat," Karl gasped in admiration as he watched her chugging the cock like high school girls chug cheap beer. He returned his hand to her head, encouraging her down his friend's prick. Susan allowed herself to be guided down, not worrying about the tickle at her throat and the tears in her eyes, at least until the tickle became a scratch and tears became a flood.

"Hhhuuuhh," she gasped in the air like a drowning woman as she brought her head back up. For a moment she sucked in the oxygen, before she dropped down again, on Karl again, like she was a South Sea Fisherwoman diving for pearls. She closed her eyes, forcing the tears away as she went down, taking the cock deeper and deeper. Above her she could hear the pants of Karl, like he was the one doing the work, not her. She imagined he'd never had a proper deep-throating before; it had been college before she'd learnt how to give one properly and she suspected most of the seniors who normally gave out blow-jobs were as inexpert as she had been. She'd learnt a lot since, not least that gagging won't kill you, and with a bit of determination, a skilled cock-sucker can push past the discomfort.

"Fuck, oh my fucking God," Karl was grunting as she went all the way down, her lips pressing at his balls as she took it all. She looked at him; his mouth was open and his eyes were glued to her as if he couldn't believe it. She let him enjoy it for a moment, sucking at the cock, before springing her head back like she was a yo-yo on the up. A light stream of saliva slipped from between her lips as she took a breath and switched to Donnie, his eyes opening wide as she repeated the dive with his large dick.

She continued to switch between them, going down deeper than any girl they'd ever been with. If she had wanted to, she could have carried on sucking at one until he came and then switch to his friend and give him the blowjob of his life. But that would be a waste, it was fine to suck them to get them in the mood, but she hadn't brought a couple of stallion's home for them not to fuck her more enjoyable holes. She slid down Karl's dick one more time, pressing it as deep as she could into her mouth, blinking away the watery tears in her eyes and then withdrew with a pop. Still on her knees she looked up at the two guys, who were grinning broadly, "Which of you is going to fuck me first?"

There grins got even broader, but Donnie was the first to respond, "I'll do it." He stood up and unbuttoned his jeans, waiting for her to move.

Susan had had sex with a guy whilst his friend watched before, and she had nothing against it. However it was much more fun if everyone joined in so she got on the couch and onto her hands and knees, "Want me to carry on sucking you whilst I'm being fucked?" she giggled at Karl.

"God damn yeah," Karl nodded enthusiastically, swinging around so that she could lower her head and take him in her mouth.

Susan was slipping down his large prick as Donnie got on the sofa behind her. She could sense him gazing at her sexy ass and pussy, taking his dick and aiming it for her cunt. The cock pressed against her lips for just a second and then entered her slick hole. She would have moaned if her mouth hadn't been full. It felt so good to have the thick, meaty member ploughing down her pussy, it had been so long since she'd had a dick in her -- six weeks, seven, and even longer since she'd had a nice large one from a young stud. Donnie was gripping her waist and driving forward, his entire length vanishing down her soaking fuckhole and stimulating the nerve clusters hidden within her walls. His thighs banged against her buttocks as he went harder and faster, slamming away into her hole and making her whole body vibrate. She passed the pleasure onto Karl, her mouth rising and falling rapidly onto his cock, sucking him greedily (but keeping it under control so he didn't cum too early, she wanted him to fuck her properly as well).

The couch screeched and sighed as they tripled on top of it, it was an expensive piece of furniture (paid for through her ex-husband), but it was designed for sitting on not fucking on and whilst the wooden legs were in no danger of snapping they also weren't quiet or still in their complaints. Neither of the two guys seemed to mind that the couch they were on was seesawing and neither was Susan, all she cared about was the cocks, the one she was busily slurping and the one ramming into her cunt.

"Fucking yes, your mouth is so fucking hot," Karl moaned as he sat back and enjoyed her oral ministrations. She looked at him, mentally smiling, as his eyes rolled and his mouth contorted in a pleasured grimace.

"Let me take this off," Donnie was removing his shirt, the last bit of clothing he had on. It fluttered down onto her back and then slid to the floor as Donnie resumed his banging, thrusting hard into her and driving her towards an orgasm.

The pleasure was filling her, a burning, flaming heat, making her cheeks flush and her skin flare. Cum was dripping down from her pussy, over the lips and down Donnie's dick as he slammed away. Faster and harder he rammed, each stroke raising her temperature, until finally what felt like a thermite explosion burst within her. She raised her head from Karl's cock, gasping and squealing in pleasure, "Yesss, aaaaargghhh, fuuucckkk!"

Donnie was pulling out, even though he hadn't yet cum, "You want to swap, brother?"

"Yep," Karl stood, finishing the removal of his pants, which were already below his knees.

Susan remained in position, panting and sighing, as the pleasure slowly resided. Donnie positioned himself in front of her, his chest almost as firm and muscular as his friends. His large cock was sticking upwards, gleaming from her juice which covered it like a polish. "Mmmnn, that looks tasty," giggled Susan, instantly ready for more.

"God, fuck," Donnie grunted as her willing mouth went down his dick. She slurped up her own juices as she went down, drinking herself in a different way than when she licked her fingers after she'd fucked herself with them. The teenager groaned again, his body stiffening as hard as his dick, as her lips rolled down his gland to press at his bollocks, the large member pushing at her throat and making her choke a little. But the discomfort was soon forgotten...

"You're cunt is so soaking," Karl said as he entered the wet hole. The ten inch dick slid down, squelching through the juicy tunnel. He carried on shoving and thrusting, working the full length down her so she could feel his bollocks slapping against her, repeatedly and rapidly. Susan felt the pleasure, which hadn't fully subsided from Donnie, start to rise again. Her head bobbed up and down the other teen's cock as she felt Karl pounding hard at her.

It wasn't the first time she'd been spit-roasted, whilst it wasn't common, she'd picked up a couple of guys several times since she'd first done it at college. She'd have done it more, but most men didn't like to perform in company and she'd have said about half the threesomes she'd had were disappointing, as one (or both) of the guys would be sub-par. However, when they worked, they worked well; having two dicks didn't double the pleasure but at least tripled it, and with Donnie and Karl, she wasn't sure that it wasn't quadruple, as neither seemed put off at sharing. In fact both guys seemed to be really into it, grinning at each other and shoving her between them so that she went deep down Donnie's dick, only for him to push back at her shoulders so she drove down Karl's cock.

It was tremendous; the pleasure welling up in her like it was a volcano about to erupt.

When she came it was like Vesuvius had gone off in her pussy, Susan wouldn't have been surprised if lava had spurted out of the hole and Karl's prick had burst into flame. She couldn't help, but squeal and shriek, temporarily, leaving Donnie's dick unattended, "AAarrrgghh, yessssss, fuuuucckkkk!"

Donnie grinned, "Swap again?" he asked his buddy as Karl continued to thrust into the shivering Milf.

Karl nodded and the two guys got up from the sofa, allowing Susan a moment's respite. She breathed in heavily and wiped some sweat from her forehead, "I want you both to keep fucking me so hard," she instructed, "Forget I'm your teacher, just think of me as a slut."

"Sure thing Miss," Karl teased.

His friend laughed casually, "I don't think we're in a student-teacher relationship anymore," he said and grasped hold of her cheeks, as he started to push his dick into her waiting twat.

She wriggled away slightly, giving Donnie pause, but before he could say anything she said, "You want to bang my ass?" Susan had realised now she wanted more, a dick in her pussy was fine, but at heart she was an anal gal, no orgasm could beat the one she got from being pounded in her butt.

"Yep," Donnie nodded.

"Guess I will need to keep your prick nice and wet for when it goes in after," Susan giggled at Karl as he knelt in front of her, his hard cock in her face. She opened her mouth and slid down it, taking it against her cheek and then as far into her mouth as was needed.

Behind her Donnie was gripping her buttocks, easing them apart and exposing her sphincter. He pressed the cock against the muscle, unsure how much force to use or whether it would resist him. Temporarily Susan slipped her head from Karl to instruct his buddy, "Put it in, I used a dildo up there when I got home from school, it'll still be easy."

He took her at her word and pushed at the backdoor with just enough strength to enter, without ripping her open. It was a little uncomfortable at first, as it always was when she had something bigger than the thin dildo she usually anally masturbated with, but she had enough experience to know that the discomfort was passing. "That's it in," she groaned, "Now bang my ass."

As soon as she said the words she was dipping forward to take Karl's hard prick between her lips, the blonde stud grunting with excitement and pressing her head down on it. The cock, slick with her own juice, tasted so good, and she slurped at it greedily, even as she was shuddering in pleasure as the second dick pushed down into her ass. Donnie was gripping her waist, his nails digging deep as he slammed his member down her hole, opening it wider with each thrust. The Milf sucked his friend harder, transferring the pleasure she was getting from one hole through another. "Fuck," grunted Karl, "You're really doing a number of my dick."

"I've never banged an ass like it," his buddy added, his thighs banging against the back of Susan's as he spoke. Susan wasn't sure whether that was because the butts he banged before had been tight teenage virgin ones, which he felt were better, or because her experience in taking dick meant that he was enjoying his ride. Certainly she imagined, that a teen cheerleader would have been harder to break than her own butt and whilst some guys didn't the like the effort that entailed, others preferred it. However, she decided it was best to think positive and certainly his pounding suggested he wasn't complaining, his large cock now spearing all the way in, so she could feel it smacking at the back of her clitoris and sending waves through her pussy.

His buddy didn't seem unhappy either, his hips jerking back and forth as he worked his cock back and forth into her mouth. Susan sucked eagerly back. The two large pricks drove in again, opening her tight anal tunnel and tickling her throat. She rubbed at her pussy

"Whoa man this is sweet," groaned Karl. Who could blame him, thought Susan as he reached across and high fived his buddy above her, how many seniors, even hot, studly ones got to bang a teacher? She was in a different league to the cheerleaders and college girls they normally got to fuck, of that she was sure; she could make a guy 's night, even two guys' night and enjoy herself immensely at the same time. There was school of course, and she'd have to see them in class again and again, a reminder of her breaking of the rules, but also of her night of sexual debauchery and how much she enjoyed it. If she needed to worry about that, she decided, she'd do so later -- for the moment she would enjoy every inch of dick being given her.

In and out the huge members went, making her shiver and shudder. It felt so exciting to be literally between two young studs, be filled in two holes at once; her pussy was dripping with lust, driven wild by the pounding behind it and taste of hard dick in her mouth. Balancing carefully with one hand, glad she continued to work out regularly at the gym, Susan moved the other to her cunt, rubbing it vigorously and sticking in a couple of fingers. Even if they weren't as thick or long as the pricks penetrating her, being triple filled was even more exciting than being double-banged and she masturbated the soaking hole ruthlessly, driving her digits hard at her special spot. Still she thought, great though it was to be sucking a cock and good how her fingers felt, if she was going to have two dicks in her, it would be best to have them in the two holes which were most orgasmic. She continued as she was for a few minutes waiting for an opportunity.

It soon came, as Donnie, obviously a fan of share and share alike, pulled his dick out of her ass, "Wanna swap, bud? This ass is to fucking tight."

Karl answered in the affirmative and pulled his dong out Susan's mouth, allowing her to speak. She lifted her head, "I have a better idea than that," she giggled as she stood and pushed Karl onto a sitting position on the couch, "How about double-penetrating me properly? Front and back."

"You mean I bang your pussy, whilst Karl takes your butt?" Donnie gawped; he'd almost certainly never imagined the two seniors would get that lucky tonight.

"Yes, that what I mean. What do you say boys, up for DPing your teacher?"

"Fuck, yes," said Karl for both of them as his buddy nodded eagerly. He spread his legs and held his dick upwards as Susan kicked off her heels before clambering backwards on him, her feet resting on his firm thighs and his hands grasping her waist, as she leant onto his muscular chest and reaching down to pull her buttocks apart lowered herself down. The tunnel was still open from Donnie's pounding and the cock easily entered her hole, pressing up her back passage as she slid down. Karl gave a groan, his fingers stabbing into her flesh as he held her tightly in place. The teacher made a few experimental bounces to make sure the cock was fully encased in her ass, before reaching to her cunt and using her fingers to ease it apart, showing the juicy hole in its full glory to Donnie, who was standing in readiness, his hand stroking his large cock.