Double A for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick it in my twat, give me that dick," she commanded.

"Yes Miss," he replied cheekily as if she had asked him to hand in his latest assignment. Still he stepped forward and thrust his prick into her.

"Ooooohh," Susan groaned as the second cock rammed down her soaking cunt, the teenager continuing to thrust his full length into her until his balls were cracking at her slit. He pulled back a little and then drove in, even as she started to lift herself to go up and down Karl's prick. The blonde stud continued to grip her hard as he began to drive up from below. It didn't take them long to get into a rhythmic pattern, the two guys slamming deep as Susan ricocheted between them. As they slammed in she felt herself being filled and fulfilled, the pleasure of two dicks quadrupling the ecstasy she'd been feeling before. "Ooohhh, yes, uurrhhh, give it me, I want you both to fuck me so hard I burst, oooohhh, that's right, except harder boys, slam my holes."

Whilst Susan wasn't a DP virgin, she'd had her first at college before her marriage and since her divorce she'd had it several more times. But it was a treat, you had to find the right guys, one's who were both up for it and capable of delivering it. It was no good a guy wanting to double fuck her with one of his friends if they were both weedy asthmatics who'd been out for the count moments after getting their cocks in. Equally you could be the biggest cocked stallion in the planet, but if you had a phobia about other guys being anywhere near your cock you weren't going to go for a DP. In neither case were Donnie and Karl a problem, both were young and fit, driving their cocks in with a powerful intensity and neither seemed to mind that another naked guy was just inches away from them, sometimes nearer as their cocks almost collided as they filled Susan's holes, separated only by a thin, but tough, membrane.

"Yessss, yessss, fuck me, fuck me," she squealed as she shook and shuddered, her tits bouncing up and down like they were yo-yos on a string.

The two teenage stallions rode her like she was the bronco, their stiff, large cocks totally filling her and stretching her walls until she almost feared she might split. Not that she minded, as the two giant pricks rammed over her erogenous zones like they were a panzer assault. The orgasms were mind-blowing, sending electrical jolts whizzing round her brain like she was Frankenstein's monster being raised from the dead. One of them pounding with the power, speed and size she was getting would have driven her to ecstasy, having two was like overlaying one rapture on top of another, sending her, not so much floating to heaven, but jet propelled towards the pearly gates. She screamed louder in pleasure, her throat raw with passion, "AAarrrrrghhh, yesssss, yessss, fuckkkk, fill me up, aaarrggghhh, yessss boys, fuck me harder, I want those cocks ramming me until I burst."

"You're so fucking hot," grunted Donnie.

"I've never fucked someone so kinky," added Karl as he drove himself harder into her ass.

Susan didn't disagree, on either count. She was damn sexy, she knew, and if getting DP'd by two students wasn't kinky she didn't know what was. Not that she cared, the cocks pounding her holes felt wonderful and neither guy was stinting in their effort, driving hard and powerfully at her, like she was an exercise machine and they were up for breaking their previous records. She was covered in sweat, some of it was from the guys, as their perspiration flicked to her and some was her own, the warmth of three bodies in close proximity making her steam like a sauna. It wasn't only her skin that was wet, her pussy was dripping with lust, each thrust from Donnie splurging out her cum over his dick and thighs. She leaned back more, pressing her back against Karl, her slippery skin rubbing at his chest as he pounded upwards, his hands trying to keep a grasp on her sides as she slid up and down. "Yesssss, yesssss, yesssss, yesssss, aaaarrrgghhh," she shrieked as she came again.

"I've got have another go at the tight asshole," Donnie grinned at his friend, pulling his dick out of Susan's twat, the cum coating it in a shiny sheen.

"It's not so tight anymore," Karl grinned, which was true Susan thought, as she felt him push her up and cock come out. Her ass was as wide and open as she'd ever felt it, the result of what had been one of the best poundings she'd ever received. She could feel the cool air going up it as she stood up, the walls stretched and elasticated. It made her think of something she'd fantasised about for years, but never done, it being so kinky and out there, she wasn't sure anyone else had ever thought about doing it but her. Still she had two studs here, who seemed up for anything and who had the stamina and sexual skill to follow through; if not now she might never get the chance.

"You want to both fuck my ass?" she smiled as they moved to swap positions.

Karl looked confused for a moment, "We just have."

Donnie was quicker on the uptake, "You mean both of us together, two cocks in your back hole."

"That's exactly what I mean," Susan gave her most seductive smile, before getting on her hands and knees on the floor and waving her butt enticingly.

"I'm up for that if you are bud," Donnie grinned at his friend.

Karl nodded back, "If Miss can take it I'm in, literally." He returned to his position behind her and grasped her butt cheeks hard, pulling them as far apart as he could, widening the hole even more. Even without hands he was able to guide his prick into her cavernous entrance, sliding the dick half-way in and then pausing for his friend. Donnie stood astride her, over her back, so that he was facing opposite his friend. He took his prick in his hand and eased it into her hole, squashing the enormous python against his friends. Neither seemed to mind the intimacy, a sign of how good friends they were.

"You sure you want to do this?" Donnie asked as he pressed his tip into her already full hole, making the wall expand even more.

"Oh God, yes, I want both your dicks hammering my ass," she moaned.

"Okay then" grinned Donnie pushing his prick in further.

It was eye wateringly tight, but Susan didn't complain, even as her ass chute walls stretched further than they'd ever expanded, ass achingly so. The two guys began to work in a rhythm, one pushing in as his fellow moved out, the two dicks continually moving and not allowing her walls any chance to tighten or lapse back. Susan groaned and twisted her face in pain, even as she also felt the pleasure rising as hidden nerve ending behind her tunnel walls were pressed and stimulated harder than they'd ever experienced before. She gripped at the rug she was on, her nails digging deep into as she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. "Come on boys, give it me."

The two studs seesawed back and forth, grunting and panting as they shoved their huge members into her hole, making it gape even wider so that you'd have been able to fit a baseball in it with ease. Even with the effort they were putting in they couldn't get the dicks all the way in, neither managed it more than six or seven inches, leaving a good three or four inches out. However, the double sized girth of two cocks together more than made up for lessening of length and Susan gave another shudder and groan, "Ohhh, urrrhhhh, yesss, oooohhh fucking God, oooohhh."

The two boys were moving faster and harder now, getting used to what they had to do to and thrusting into her ass. Her ass was burning as it stretched wider than it had ever done, until it was on the verge of tearing. But the membrane was stronger than it looked and whilst it felt like she was being stuffed with fiery swords it didn't burst. But the pain was worth it for the pleasure. Susan had never felt such a deep ecstasy, her entire body lighting up with a heavenly pleasure. It didn't come in waves either, but seemed to suffuse every pore and fibre of her being all the time, never stopping or dipping. Her fingers gripped tighter at the rug and she felt her feet and toes straightening and stretching as from top to bottom she was engulfed in a raging storm of sexual bliss. Juice dripped from her cunt as she juiced up with every thrust into the hole behind and her tits waved and jiggled as she shuddered and shivered and shook.

"Fuuuuckkk, oooohhh, fuuucckk, yessss, ooooohhh," she groaned, as she was transported up to paradise, her feet barely toughing the stairway to heaven.

For years Susan had dreamed of being double-analised, imaging two well hung hunks pounding together at her back door. Now it was happening and it felt even better than her fantasies, like nothing she had experienced before and, she expected, that she'd never experience again. The nerve ending analgasms in her butt were going into overdrive, threatening to overdose her in ecstasy. The constant thrill of pleasure was already overwhelming her pussy, the front hole literally geysering juice as the guys pounded her butt. "Arrrrghhhh, my God, aaaaaarrghhhh!" Susan screamed, her face scrunching up and her nails knifing into her expensive rug, "Yessss, yessss, oh my God, fucking yesssss! Aaaaarghhh!"

Her high pitched screams and wails filled the room, drowning out the pants and grunts off the two teenage studs as they rammed her hole. Nothing could compare to this, nothing... "Yessss, aaaarrghh, aaarrrghhh, yessss." The two dick carried on sliding in and out of the one chute, Donnie and Karl moving in a rhythmic dance, one driving down as the other retreated to then immediately swap and the cock pulling back taking its turn to slam forward as its partner eased itself outwards. The pleasure was all encompassing, drowning Susan in bliss, "Aaaaargghhh, yessss, aaarrrghhh!"

"Fuck, I'm near to cumming," Karl said, pulling himself out.

"Me too," grunted his buddy as he gave a few more hard thrusts into the suddenly empty hole.

"On my face," Susan instructed as Donnie pulled out and stepped a few feet back "Come here."

She swivelled onto her knees, like a dog begging for a bone and quickly took Karl's cock in her mouth, her head bobbing eagerly as she swallowed it down. Her hand was reaching for Donnie at the same time, as he moved back into position. She sucked and jerked for a few moments, before swapping, taking down the second cock that had just been in her ass; another taboo she was breaking.

However she didn't need to work them for long, before Karl let out a groan, "I'm cumming." The Milf whipped her head from Donnie's cock and started to turn towards the blonde, but too late as he started to explode, blasting his cum on the side of her

Even as his cum was spurting out over one cheek, Donnie's dick was discharging its load onto to the other. Susan relaxed and let the two guys empty their balls on either side of her, the cum splattering all over her cheeks and hair, dripping down over her ears and splashing over the side of her nose, continuing to ooze down over her lips and chin, to drip down her throat and onto her tits. They continued for ages or just seconds, until they were dry and she was soaked in their sperm.

The teacher grinned and looked up and between her two students, "I think that deserves an A."