All Comments on 'Double Blind Date'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 384 Comments (Page 4)
FlowRiderMTBFlowRiderMTBabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story, great sex and the emotional bond brought it all together…..

I’m normally very critical of grammar and spelling errors but they definitely didn’t detract from your passionate story..

More, more, more…….pls!

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

No. Not porn, but any stretch.

But very uplifting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was very emotional to read. These two flawed, lost women finding their way seemed so real. Every decision they made felt not like a plot convenience, but like a genuine choice being made in the moment. It was just so heartbreakingly intimate. You are an amazingly gifted writer. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of work here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, well described and it made me want to experience it...💖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So beautiful. I love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story and I will read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lovely story. Not too long. Not too heavy. Not over melodramatic. A well balanced good light hearted story.

I really enjoyed the way the action, ie sex, was woven into the story of who Ash and Riley really were. We learned what made them tick as well as reading some really hot sex scenes.

I loved the humour between them. Particularly Riley of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful, sensuous, loving story of discovery. Well done.

To write something like this you must have had some first hand experience of the intensity you relate in your story.

It is beautiful!!❤️

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Interestingly I don’t read here for the porn - that’s just a side benefit, it’s for the characters lives that are created and then live exclusively for our benefit, it is, was and always will be about the story.

Great writing, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really enjoyable story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up this high standards of writing. Thanks.

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

Such a great story, thanks for sharing! You did an excellent job writing this, I could almost feel the emotions and internal struggles of the characters myself!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best blind date story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing thank you for your time writing as always enjoy your tales

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Thank you for writing it.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

That was fun. I liked the Kim element. At first I was like, wow, Kim is real bad at explaining herself. Then, of course, she didn't know how to get her point across without saying the thing she was trying to not say. Nicely done. Riley was fun. Thanks for sharing!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Loved it, pt 2 please.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

On the fourth reading, I realized:

Love is sex, and sex is love. You can't have the honest version of either without the honest version of the other.

This story showed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this story is absolutely wonderful makes you wish you were a woman more please

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
Fine dialogue

I like that you pulled out the stops with the interior thoughts and the dialogue. This is SO not a guy story, but is an a fine primer on how to follow the feelings of finding out who you are and falling in love. Too too often erotic stories seem to shift from first to fifth gear; have lovers go from "I like your hat" to wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I feel it's important for stories to go 'backward' from time to time; having the couple move away from each other. Fine work.

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

lovely lesbian love story.....quite believable in todays world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a good story. Some phrases are just over the top and feel like something no one would ever say and are cringe worthy. “ finally we broke our kiss “ “the kiss was shared”. Although a kiss may be enjoyable like pizza it isn’t shared. It not an object. Words don’t “break” nor do kisses. Kisses are like a drum beat. The pitter and patter and some times make a resounding sound or thunderous boom. In some phrases you’re trying too hard and it just gets corny and takes away from the real emotions and meanings of the words you write. Let go of the kiss broke and shared stuff as it doesn’t sound authentic like the other words the characters say or descriptions you write that readers can feel smell and taste the passion within. .

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Really good… loved the story… thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's got to be a part 2 !!

It's hot how she get to stare at her and how she reacts with her kisses while she's down, it's sensual like that.

Bad_Wolf_12Bad_Wolf_12over 1 year ago

This was very nice :]

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

How strange but i did not consider it as porn just a very pleasant story of discovery and pleasure, albeit drunken. There was nothing in the content that was shocking, contentious or lewd. It flowed well, not too fast, good character descriptions and good context. If you expected it to be pornographic you will have to try harder, but if not, it was a good read. cheered me up no end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely one of the best Les stories on Lit. It deserves a place at the top of the hall of fame. Great characters, great premise, great execution of both. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trés magnific!! Marvelous!! Jaw dropping! Incrediblé!!! *chef’s kiss* ^o^

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977over 1 year ago

I totally love this story, definitely hall of fame material. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I like the way it built slowly.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 1 year ago

Hi. Returning reader/fan. Thanks for sharing.

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 1 year ago

It was a great story and I really enjoyed it, tender, romantic, touching. I am surprised I have not discovered you before. I will definitely read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. Please don.t make this your only one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Predictable, yet enjoyable and well written.

Lovestoread66aFLovestoread66aFabout 1 year ago

5 Stars, sweet story. Made me feel happy. Wo I love love to read more of their story.

robyn46robyn46about 1 year ago

I loved the whole story so now tell me what is next do they continue to be lovers?

SeaReaderSeaReaderabout 1 year ago

I love this story! I read it ages ago, and just stumbled on it again today. I recognized it after a few sentences, but was hooked again, and read it fully again. No skimming, it us just too good. The intimacy between Ash and reader is the best found on this site, her voice is so compelling, her insecurities and false certainties ring so true, it is a sublime pleasure to share her journey.

I'm so happy to rediscover your oeuvre shared here, and look forward to spending much more time wending my way through.

I hope you return and keep writing and adding more of your delectable stories.

DAV3LF59DAV3LF59about 1 year ago

Thank you, a very enjoyable read. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is one of the best stories i have read ... you really put in the work in this as i have read 3 of your previous stories and i enjoy this one the most... story line was consistent and romance was hot..really hot

keep it up

AJ

Micawat2pMicawat2pabout 1 year ago

This was a great concept for a story and was written so well. The characters were likeable and believable and people that as a reader care about. I always would like to have a great story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a different sort of romance than I feel like I usually read. It was good. I was a bit skeptical about the concept, Why would two straight women stay on a date together? But the credit card stuff and wanting to get back at Kim was good.

They were few small editing issues, and I personally would have preferred a slightly faster pacing for the sex scenes, but overall I found it a really good read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful idea for a story. It was exciting to hear them progress through their "date" and have them discover the reasons that led their dear friends to pair them up. Ash is so right: "I don't think we ever can" pay then back for what they have done for us. What a great way to close the story. They will have trials and tribulations but they now have each other, such a blessing. Wish i could give it more than 5 stars.

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

Evening is a nighttime excursion

EVEN is the word you are looking for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really cute loving by two who deserve to be happy. Would be great to hear their future. James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a lovely, emotional and beautiful story... I just loved it... Want more of this... May be part 2 or may be a different story but as beautiful as it is...

GreenTreeFrogGreenTreeFrogabout 1 year ago

Where can I find a love like this?

lorddalhousie2lorddalhousie2about 1 year ago

What a lovely, emotional and beautiful story... I just loved it... Want more of this... May be part 2 or may be a different story but as beautiful as it is..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a straight male, I felt so into your story, I wish it were me. You wrote so feelingly and honestly, I find it difficult to understand how you could maintain your thought and express them unless it was a true (my life) story. as lne lf my special songs say: ( "I really don't want to know): I will read all of your writings, and hope they are as convincing as this one was...and is. You have a terrific talent. I have a good imagination and followed your story as if it was a movie. Don't do 'drugs' and you'll forever be this good. My best wishes to you & Riley. Harry

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

A good story!

I loved it!

I guess you get asked this often but is there more, this single story has so many more possibilities!

Please write a sequel!

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an absolutely unabashedly beautiful story!

It held me the whole way through, thoroughly enraptured and hoping for the incredibly happy ending that you lovingly provided.

Riley and Ashley are two very compelling characters with very satisfying personalities that make the story shine brightly with a ray of hope that, quite frankly, the whole world could use right now.

I really liked the inclusion of some delicious humor, too. It was a nice touch.

It is easy to say that a part two is in order, and if you do write one, you better believe that I'll read it with joy, but I think the story as a whole is complete and stand alone.

It's obvious from the way you ended the story that Riley and Ashley are established as a very solid couple who will move forward from their very real foundation of discovery of love and meaningfulness, and embark on the journey of life together and never look back for anything.

They will succeed where others will fail, and have the best time doing it, and be madly in love with each other.

Had the work continued, I have no doubt that they would have held each other close in a loving eye lock and shared tears of joy at their discovery of each other and the realised truth of their lives.

Thank you so very much for composing a work so meaningful and lovely.

I hope that you someday actually publish your work in print form that can be purchased!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Read it twice, love the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A marvelous story, superbly written and constructed. Now I can go off and imagine how their relationship matures. One thing for sure, lesbians surely do know how to kiss. We should all learn from them. I love watching videos of lesbians kissing each other, so much passion and desire, and you convey those feelings so well.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun11 months ago

This is the second time I read this story and I love it…I may have commented already to your stories and I can say it again: I love your writing…you are really talented… me I love slow build and the exploration of characters…I think you can read in my lines that I am into love stories with loads of erotic tensions and why not at some point sex… rather then sex stories with a bit of love …. I am a big fan of yours … thank you

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Wasn't bad you need to write another chapter to it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brought to you by the cultural influence of Lisa M. Diamond. One flawed study and here we are.

MikeykeithMikeykeith10 months ago

THE best story I've read here!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent. Loved it. Would be nice to read about a reunion with Kim. 😉

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What do I think? Exquisite. The uncertainty, the incongruity at the beginning, the dawning of shared experience and denial, the first kiss that begins the slow then fast merging of their souls, the conclusion that this is what is "right" for each of them, and each for the other. Sweet, passionate, and deeply moving. I had read this a year ago and almost skipped over it. Glad I didn't because I got so much more out of it the second time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was married for almost 20 years to a woman who never loved me. Being an older male, divorced from her for over 35 years, I see the love that many lesbians share.... and I get it, isrories like these are what I wanted in my wife: I really loved the story

xtrail65xtrail659 months ago

Great story. I love the emotion of it and the final realisation that this is what its meant to be.

Cheers for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really loved the story. There was a depth and imagination that most of these stories just don’t have.

JSA69JSA699 months ago

I enjoyed the porn and loved the story, quirks and all. Thanks for sharing.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun9 months ago

2nd time I read your story… and I still love it, still 5 stars ⭐️ to me actually more like 10 ⭐️…. Thank you so much….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It gave what it was supposed to thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story was great. I wish they did more careless spending at the bar but it was still good!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Should write a follow up do they work out in the end or do they realize they are better off not being together

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story, beautiful, fun and sexy. Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved how the two characters came out to each other! Great story :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

stellar story@ So romantic! I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the sort. There is a however. You seem to get lost in your details which loses the emotional context. One may say it’s philosophical if not existential. All in all it’s a very good work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Omg!!! It is 3am and I am crying happy tears after reading this amazing story about a fantastic couple and their wonderful blind date. I am so happy for them and for anyone else who gets to experience a connection like they have!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this …

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story, so hot and erotic… I was dripping wet before the end and had to take care of things before I could even think about sleeping. Such a tender yet erotic story that had me growing with Ash & Riley towards my own climax. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a nice lovestory.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written, thank you for sharing. I could feel it like i was there, feelings, awkwardness, building relationship and physical relationship as well 😘

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon3 months ago

I keep rereading this one. While it is clearly fantasy, the emotions are so moving! Definitely one of my favorites here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice fun story to read. Thanks

liz33ndliz33nd2 months ago

yes, i enjoyes this story alot, it was fun, heartwarming, and erotic. great writiing and easy to read. thank you for sharing your writiing talent. and yes, i will read more of you stories.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

A sly set-up leading to happiness is good for the soul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like the beginning of a well-intended "blind date" well-engineered by true friends wanting help relieve the frustrations of their female compatriots. The coming together of Ash and Riley was at first ridiculous, then it became curious, then amusing, and later, well . . . Aside from a brilliant love story, I thought you provided a very visual - visceral - emotional - passionate description of how two "first timers" learned to enjoy the joys of individual lesbian sex, but then they kept going to experience the "intimacy of spirit and soul" between the two lovers "becoming one" through "wondrous orgasmic" Sapphic fusion in the pulsing field of Eros. Leaving the story open-ended was appropriate, as it is difficult to sustain such high erotic harmony in the real world. Well done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The best I have ever read! I almost died inside with this line, "I wanted to drink her in entirely so that her sex would fuel my body, become a part of my cells and therefore a party of my existence." Loved the first person narrative with the profound dive into the character's mind, feelings, and sensory perception. If you ask me that is the correct formula to nail it here in Literotica.

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduck24 days ago

I've read this story 4 times, and I still love it to death!

Well done, and thank you!

Anthony1965Anthony196510 days ago

What a beautiful well written story. I loved it. Such a beautiful, loving, and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

We should all have friends like Kim and Eric! Without them, this story never would have happened!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...