Double Bond

Story Info
A mind link couple finally meets, but who is in control?
4.3k words
4.36
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

This was actually my first attempt at erotica, and it seems that it set the tone for all the others. As always, if you're interested in writing with me, please feel free to contact me in Discord and we'll see what we can create together.

--------

The light of a gibbous Earth shown in through the canopy window. This had been her idea, though he had pulled strings in order to get the room. Jason could feel her in there, but not exactly where. Thera could certainly feel him, and his very mixed feelings about this. This wasn't the kind of information their link was meant to handle.

They had both been in the Earth defense corp, shared a ship for over three years, taking turns sleeping, but always connected. Defense ships were always piloted by a couple with a neural link, but never allowed personal contact, even prior to the assignment. Two heads better than one and all that. Studies could show almost anything, but results in battle spoke for themselves, and in a much clearer language.

He took a step forward into the Earthlight. A symbol of what they both sacrificed to protect, and were now celebrating. Jason could feel her watching him. He began to disrobe until he stood nude in the light. They both knew they wanted this, and it was a fitting celebration. What couple could claim more intimacy than a defense ship team?

He turned around, peering into the shadows, wondering which one she was hiding in. It was hard to tell whose doubt was whose, and whose eagerness. They both wanted this, but it was clearly their first time together. Intimacy was prohibited while on duty. Three years of duty, not even fully broken by sleep...

A dim red light switched on and Thera revealed herself, spread-eagle and just as exposed as Jason. Their eyes met for the first time, after minds had been joined for thousands of hours. Why was he hesitating? She was waiting for him, open to receive him. There was something in his eyes though, and in the link. Thera stood.

She stepped down from the decorated bed and swayed into the Earthlight. Positive feedback there, no question. Jason still stood frozen, though his eyes took her in, top to bottom. They could practically hear each others heart pounding.

"You don't want to take me..." started Thera. Jason started to respond but she placed a finger over his mouth. "You want me to take you." Jason slowly nodded, and Thera smiled. "Kneel. You know you want to."

"Make me," replied Jason, "you know you can."

Thera took his stiff member in her hand and pushed down, their eyes still locked. "You want me in control. You can't lie to me. And you've always been so decisive, never hesitating."

"Hesitating was your job," said Jason, knees starting to bend.

"Ironic now," she said, increasing the downward pressure. "No, keep your eyes on mine. Feel me in control." Her grip tightened. "It's what you want, and I'm going to give it to you." His knees hit the ground and Thera bent to keep her eyes on his, letting her breasts fall near his face."

"What do you want me to do?" asked Jason.

"I was ready for you to take me up there on that bed," laughed Thera. "I'm fine with whatever. But your question tells me that you're getting ready to bend to my will. "

"Is that what you want?" asked Jason.

"Sure, but it's more what you want. You want to want what I want." Thera giggled. "You know, I always suspected you were like this. And it doesn't make me want you any less. Not at all." She raised a leg, placing her foot on his shoulder. "No, eyes on mine still." She adjusted her grip closer to the base.

The link was almost ecstatic. His pleasure was unmistakable now, which fed into hers. Her thoughts were already more present in the link. It had always been difficult to tell which were hers and which were his. Was this why neural link pairs weren't allowed personal contact?

She pushed down with her foot, bringing Jason to the floor, letting go with her other hand. She swung onto his back, both of them imagining a rider on a horse. She enjoyed the feel of his muscles, of feeling his strength beneath her. Of feeling her control over him, their minds blurring. Of their mutual desire. His need for her instructions.

"Lie down prone," said Thera, matching her body onto his, arms hooked under his chest. "Now give me a pushup," she said, his body lifting them up together, up then back down. "Now just up," she said, "and hold it. Down. Now up again." With each repetition they could feel his pleasure growing, with every word from her mouth.

His desires and her ideas mixed together. He wanted to feel her control, and his arousal leaked into her making her want to take control. Who was really in control then? Did it matter?

"Push up, and stay up," Thera said, feeling his muscles strain under her. She reached down and resumed her grip on his member, feeling it harden again. "You want me to be in control. You want sex with me to feel like me taking control. I just want you, but I'll be happy to have you this way. Tell me why you want this?"

"You've been in my head for so long," Jason breathed. "I trust you, but we've always been in balance. Now that it's over... I want the balance to shift to you. But I don't want to give it to you, I want you to take it. I want to be conquered by your eyes and voice."

"I think I'd rather conquer you with my breasts and hips," Thera whispered into his ear. "But let's sync things up even more," she said, tightening her grip. "When your strength fails, and you go down again, you will surrender to me. You will confess that I am in control, and that you want a woman to own you. When your dick touches the floor, you're mine. Say it."

"You're going to win," breathed Jason. "And it's what we both want. You want to think of me as a stallion," said Jason, adjusting his arms, "and you're breaking me. Covering me with your will."

"Say it," said Thera.

"You are in control. When I touch the floor, you win. I want you to own me. What happens when I cum?"

"That comes later," said Thera. "When you carry me to bed and I find out just how much our link can do. If we're going to use it for me to dominate you we might as well find out what happens when we do it through the link."

Jason frowned. "Wouldn't we have already done that if the link could be used that way?"

"Only if you give it to me willingly," said Thera. "The link won't let one person take control, but at this point you're not going disobey me. If I ask you for it, it's mine."

"You've got me," confessed Jason. "So from your side of the link, can you tell why we ended up like this? It's not you, you'd be fine with whatever. But a part of you wants this too."

"I want you," growled Thera. "I've wanted you since we first met, and we've both known it ever since we got the link. Having you like this? I'll take it. But you... a fast thinking, military man, at the top of his game... you wanted me to take you. Do you think women are superior?" She tightened her grip.

Jason shook his head. It was true, and they both knew it.

"Do you like feeling weak?" Thera asked.

He shook his head again. His arms started to tremble under the strain.

"You trust me. Do you love me?"

"Yes," said Jason, taking a gasping breath and trying to shift his weight.

"But that's not why you want to submit to me," said Thera. "I love you too. I would have submitted to you, you know. You wanted this. Now you're not getting out of it. You're already obeying me, and you want to even more. I can feel you weakening, I can feel you liking it, despite what you say. Do you want to be my slave?"

"I want what you want," breathed Jason.

"And I want what you want," whispered Thera into his ear. "Which is why I'm here dominating you. You want this. I want to know why. Do you like the struggle?"

Jason nodded, now trembling. She was close. He wanted her to say the right thing before he gave in, and he wanted to give in, but he wouldn't last much longer one way or another.

"So you want the woman you love to defeat you," purred Thera. "You want me to prove that I'm worthy to own you? You are already obeying me. Soon you won't have a choice, because you don't want to have a choice. Why haven't you dropped yet?"

"You haven't told me to," strained Jason.

Thera laughed. "What would be the point of that? I want to push you to your limits. You'll give out soon enough. Then you'll have no choice but to obey me. Because that's what we both want now."

Still he held, trembling under her weight.

"How about this," she switched to his other ear. "I want you to confess your love for me, your obedience to me, and your desire to have my will absorb yours. Then you have my permission to fall."

Jason took shuddering breath, his back bending under her weight. "I love you Thera," she squeezed, accepting his words. "I will obey you," another squeeze, "you've won, please absorb my will into yours," he gasped as he hit the floor, his head to one side. Thera snaked her hands up to his face holding as she brought her head down to kiss him. She barely gave him a chance to breathe between kisses.

"The struggle is over," she said. "Look into my eyes."

"Will you hypnotize me?" Jason chuckled.

"I don't need to," said Thera. "you'll stay fully awake and aware of what I'm doing to you."

"What I want you to do to me," said Jason still catching his breath.

"No, if my will is going to absorb yours, then we need to do a few things you don't want," said Thera, She wiggled, enjoying the feel of her skin on his. "Look into my eyes and feel my will overwhelming yours. I can feel it, I can feel you feeling it. Feel into our link, and say what I am thinking. When you can say everything I want you to say without me having to say it first, then we'll be ready to continue."

Jason felt into the link and tried to turn the impressions into words.

"I love you, and thank you for conquering me," said Jason.

"You're welcome," whispered Thera.

"You're thinking of fruit," said Jason. "You're eating a banana. It symbolize my cock, my masculinity, and you absorbing it. No, just my will. You like my masculinity."

"I do," grinned Thera. "Stay on my eyes. What am I telling you through the link?"

"That once you take my masculine authority into you, you will order me to submit to your feminine authority, your breasts. First I will submit between your hips, then I will submit beneath your breasts. You want me... to confess that women are superior? But neither of us believe that."

"Correct. But you will say it, and you will believe it."

"Because part of my will being absorbed in yours is you making me believe something new, your will changing what I believe is true."

"Very good. Now say only what I transmit to you," said Thera.

"I must obey," said Jason. "You want me to continue thinking for myself, for now at least. I look into your eyes, and my will slides into you and your will surrounds mine. I kneel before you, bow before you. I worship you. You laugh at me, you love me. Your love wraps around me and you own me. You command, and I obey. You break me and build me up again. I must obey. When you orgasm, you claim me as yours. When I orgasm, I accept your claim and submit to your will."

Thera smiled, still connecting her eyes with his. He believed those had all been her instructions, while in truth only about half of them had been. Of course, when he had a thought she could feel it, so it became hers. He wanted it to become hers, and she accepted that. Who was really controlling who? Time to settle that.

She sat up, bringing her thighs around his sides. "Carry me around," she said. "Give me a lap around the room. On your knees, of course."

Jason lifted up onto his hands and knees and began to crawl. She could feel that they both enjoyed that. It was easier than holding up her weight while holding still. "What should I have you do? Licking, worshiping, begging. Hmm, maybe begging. No. It's hard to find something I want that you don't. As soon as I want something, you want it too. Confess that women are superior."

"Clever, you pick something you don't want, but you want me to do just to obey you. I saw this coming, but can't escape it." Thera stood, placing a foot on Jason's back. "No, women aren't superior. I just want to belong to you."

"Good, I was hoping you would try and fight back," said Thera. "Thank me for conquering you."

"Thank you, Thera. We've been a team for so long it's hard for me to believe this was a surprise for you."

"We've wanted each other for a long time," said Thera. "The only surprise was that you wanted our new relationship to be like this. Now kiss my feet."

Jason bent and kissed each of her feet, caressing her legs as he did so.

"Don't you think I am superior to you?" asked Thera.

"I obey you."

"Then believe that women are superior," said Thera. "Not because I believe it, but because I ask you to believe it." She bent down lifting Jason's head up by the chin and taking his eyes in hers. "Believe it. Say it."

"Women... are superior," said Jason.

"Now say it again, while kissing my feet," said Thera. Jason complied, alternating from one foot to the other. "I could have asked for anything, for you to believe the sky is green, or that onions taste like apples. But this is much relevant to our celebration. When I came here to celebrate my victory with you I didn't expect I would be celebrating my victory over you."

"Yes, keep repeating it until you believe it," continued Thera. "What do you think would have happened here if you hadn't submitted to me? If you had taken me immediately as I offered myself to you? Do you think you would have been in control? This isn't just about me and you. Women are superior. Believe it because I tell you to."

Thera could feel him resisting. He knew that she didn't really believe it, and she was just playing the part, but the repetition was wearing him down, just like the push-ups had. He would believe it soon. If he started to believe it, then would she?

"Women get their way," Thera continued. "We always do. That's how our species evolved. Men protect. Men obey. Normally women take the back seat, letting men take all the risks. Technology changes things. The neural link changes things. We could hide our dominance if we wanted to, we could hide our control as we have before, but when your masculine mind penetrates my feminine mind, you're smart enough to realize the position that you're truly in. Keep saying it. Believe it. Know it."

She could feel his belief bleeding into her. She was starting to believe what she was saying, as was he. Could she have really made him believe the sky was green? Would she have believed that too?

"Stop. Look up." Thera spread her legs, revealing her labia. "You entered my eyes and soon you will enter here. Remember what you said? What I made you say? My orgasm is how I claim you are mine. Your orgasm is submission to my claim. Take me to the bed." Thera stepped over Jason and sat on his back.

He crawled out of the Earthlight and up to the bed, carrying Thera on his back. She could feel his anticipation, his euphoric submission. To her.

As he came fully onto the bed she stood, putting a foot on his back and pushing him down into the cushions. She felt like a conquering goddess. She could practically feel her own foot on his back as he felt it. He felt her feeling him, a loop of emotions forming between them. It was dizzying. She lay down on top of him, resting her breasts on his shoulders, and placing her head next to his.

"I love you," they said together.

"I love being yours," said Jason.

"I love making you mine," said Thera. "This link really is incredible. I can see why we weren't allowed to use it this way before. This would have been way too distracting."

Jason didn't need to say anything, it was all clear through the neural link.

"You're ready for me to claim you," said Thera. "Roll over." As Jason rolled over Thera positioned herself above him placing her labia just barely above his face. He began to lick, following feedback through the link as he felt her pleasure. He strained to calm his own excitement as hers flooded through him. She pushed her labia harder into his face and back again. He wasn't sure who was setting the pace, him or her, or if there even was a difference anymore.

"You're mine, I claim you, I rule you, I own you!" Thera arched her back and tiled back her head as she chanted. Jason could not speak, but she spoke for him. Whose words were they? They did not care, they had each other as they finally wanted.

"Yes! Serve me!" Thera shouted, feeling Jason push the words through her. His will was absorbed in hers. It was like looking into a mirror. Two mirrors. Their pleasure echoed into each other, into infinity. Neither of them were sure how long it lasted.

Thera collapsed backwards gasping. Jason also gasped, his face covered in her juices. She could feel her juices on his face. He could feel her shuddering ecstasy echoing through him. His thoughts were an incoherent flood, drowning in her will, her own will drowning in the flood of itself. There was only one will between the two of them. Would it separate back again, they thought?

They sat up and their eyes met. Jason could see himself through her eyes, mouth agape. Thera could see herself through Jason's eyes. Not just his eyes, but his mind. She was a stellar goddess that had lovingly claimed him. She could feel everything. Covered in shimmering sweat that reflected the dim Earthlight she had never felt more beautiful.

Thera laughed, softly at first then raising in volume. Jason soon joined her, unbelief at what they were feeling.

"Is this what it feels like to be in a hive mind?" asked Jason.

"Does that make me the queen?" asked Thera. "This is crazy, it's like we're looking through a mirror. And each of us is the mirror."

"I'm not sure where my thoughts end and yours begin," said Jason. "I still feel like I'm me though. I'm still submitting to you, there's still a me and a you. I think."

Thera nodded. "My will absorbed yours. We both agree. So these are my thoughts you're thinking." They both laughed. "But you still have thoughts, because I want you to. I've claimed you. I can feel the pressure in you, almost as if I were a man. Accept my claim." Thera leaned back, spread wide to receive Jason, watching herself from his eyes and feeling his fervent desire soak into her.

He knelt before her, placing his forehead on her wet labia. The feedback between them was dizzying. She still trembled from the echoes of her own orgasm that echoed back to her through him. She had no choice but to continue, because he felt he had no choice, because she was forcing him, because he wanted her to force him. No, she was in control. They both wanted it.

What did his submission to her even mean with a link like this? It was a game he wanted to play, a game that was about to end, but it was leaving a mark neither of them understood. So many of their thoughts were shared now, Jason wasn't sure if it was his thought or hers.

Jason took a breath. He had a choice? She wanted him to have a choice. She wanted him to use his choice, the little he had left, to accept her claim, just as they both wanted. He moved his face up her body and found himself staring at her breasts in the dim light.

"You stare at the symbols of my feminine authority," said Thera, managing to separate her sense of herself from him. "Accept my claim, and bow before them." She could feel his cock twitching in anticipation as if it were hers. Perhaps it was, now. She could feel Jason feeling the same from her. He took her hips and trembled as he pushed into her.

The sensation rippled through both of them. His will sank further into hers, and like a snake swallowing its tail she felt her will sinking further into... itself? With each thrust she could feel his growing fervor. She loved feeling his strength and devotion to her.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers
12