Double Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," said Thera, "and I don't want to totally consume you."

"I love you, my queen, I love your will," panted Jason.

"Then there must be a difference between my will and your will," she said. She loved this unity, this feedback between them, but if there ceased to be a difference between them she felt it would make their whole relationship meaningless. "Look at my breasts," she commanded. "You will suck the left, then the right. You must do this before I will allow you to orgasm."

Jason fell to her left breast, still holding onto her hips and began to take deep trembling gulps of her skin. Thera's eyes almost rolled back from the pleasure, the feedback between them guiding and tempering his force. She had to take control, make that mean something again.

"Feel how you are a man and I am a woman," she said. "Feel the difference between us. Feel the symbolism of my cleavage, of separation, division. You are you, and I am me, though we see and feel each other completely." Their connection did not diminish, but some of the dizziness started to go away. "Take my other breast as you subject your will fully to me, and I will speak to separate your will from mine."

Jason changed breast and now sucked more gently, steadily.

"You are a man who is giving himself to me, subjecting your will to mine. You love me, and I love you. I refuse to absorb you completely. I want you complete, I want you to not be me. Have your own dreams and ambitions, but lay them at my feet. You want me to dominate you, to own you. I speak for you now, as your mouth cannot speak. As you thrust into me, you give your will to me, and when you orgasm you will belong completely to me. But you will always be you, and I will always be me, otherwise your submission is meaningless. I love you."

Jason let go and raised his face to meet hers. "I love you Thera. Please make me yours."

"You already are mine," said Thera. "Now say what I want you to say."

"I..." Jason started, feeling for her directions through the neural link. "You are my queen, you rule me, you own me, you have sexually defeated me. Thank you, Thera. Thank you for taking me into you then separating me from you again. Thank you for your will, which surrounds me just as your hips and lips surround me. Women are... no... you don't believe that, I don't believe that."

"There is no men and women here," said Thera. "Just you and me. Look into my eyes, and accept my feminine authority."

"Thank you Thera," said Jason staring deep into her eyes. He thrusted harder, following her permission, and bowed his head between her breasts as his pressure rose. She could feel it as if it were her own, but now the distinction was clear. This man willingly belonged to her.

Jason exploded, feeling Thera feel through him, her will surrounding him but separate. She was his queen now, in a hive mind of two. The pulse of his orgasm echoed through her, a sensation distinct from what she, they, had shared moments earlier. It was a release, a relief. He was now, unequivocally, hers.

"Thank you Thera, my queen."

Thera said nothing but let a sense of acceptance and affection flow into Jason. Now he was a part of her in all the ways that she wanted him to be, and in the ways he wanted to be that she had only guessed at through their link. They lay there together, forgetting time, and eventually sleeping. In their dreams they saw one another, and felt one another, their relationship as partners in the void now magnified into something new. They did not care about the lingering questions of who had controlled who. They did not think about what had almost happened, or what their actions here had set in motion for the rest of the human race.

12